PDA

View Full Version : Please Check in Pauk

coin24
06-14-2015, 09:41 AM
No sightings since bran exposed himself..

I'm worried, are you still alive? I want to make sure you're ok to LeWitness 2/6:rockon:

VengefulAngel
06-14-2015, 09:52 AM
Umm he posted in one of my threads yesterday... Although he may go missing if Lebron wets the bed in game 5.

pauk
06-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Is there really anything to be mad about here if he/Cavs lose or something? He is playing with what is the worst team to ever be in a Finals against best offensive & defensive team in the NBA with hc advantage at full strength...

Has any player in NBA history won the Finals with these type of circumstances? NO....
Has any player even taken such a team to the NBA Finals? NO.... except for arguably Lebron himself again in 2007....

Lebron individually is extremly agressive / engaged, nothing you can ask more...

Im happy he didnt miss the playoffs or lost earlier.... 2 rings & 5 Finals/Conference Championships. is not better than 2/6....

Its all good.... even if you are trying to act like going to Finals is less prestigious than losing earlier or even missing playoffs... :confusedshrug:

You think Kobe would do any better with this team or something? lol...

KembaWalker
06-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Is there really anything to be mad about here if he/Cavs lose or something? He is playing with what is the worst team to ever be in a Finals against best offensive & defensive team in the NBA with hc advantage at full strength...

Has any player in NBA history won the Finals with these type of circumstances? NO....
Has any player even taken such a team to the NBA Finals? NO.... except for arguably Lebron himself again in 2007....

Lebron individually is extremly agressive / engaged, nothing you can ask more...

Im happy he didnt miss the playoffs or lost earlier.... 2 rings & 5 Finals/Conference Championships. is not better than 2/6....

Its all good.... even if you are trying to act like going to Finals is less prestigious than losing earlier or even missing playoffs... :confusedshrug:

Damn son, he just asked you to check in....chill

Asukal
06-14-2015, 11:01 AM

Im happy he exposed himself.

fixed. :rolleyes:

scandisk_
06-14-2015, 11:05 AM

with the constant attacks on pauk, you'd have to give the guy a pass. some of us here where very hard on the guy.

KiiiiNG
06-14-2015, 11:06 AM

kobe stan poison ...

aka (logic)

sportjames23
06-14-2015, 11:10 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ca$H
06-14-2015, 11:19 AM

Here you go Pauk. This will make you feel better:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mVE-ZdLk--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1293237921808941157.jpg

pauk
06-14-2015, 11:19 AM
fixed. :rolleyes:

Interesting, care to elaborate?

pauk
06-14-2015, 11:21 AM

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mVE-ZdLk--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1293237921808941157.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/knob.gif

Nuff Said
06-14-2015, 11:22 AM
Lebron literally has an excuse. He's in a win/win situation so long as he plays at a high level. His team is not good enough to win it all so he won't be to blame if he fails against this great warriors team, shit this depleted cavs team pretty much overachieved. If he does win, then he overcame all odds and prevailed. Lebron fans are comfortable right now.

Ca$H
06-14-2015, 11:22 AM

:lol

SugarHill
06-14-2015, 11:38 AM
:oldlol:

bobopenguin
06-14-2015, 12:07 PM

:lol :lol :lol

plowking
06-14-2015, 12:58 PM
pauk with the funny.

LosBulls
06-14-2015, 01:06 PM

Meltdown

Sakkreth
06-14-2015, 01:25 PM

Troll poison.

BlakFrankWhite
06-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Pauk throwing truth bombs

SamuraiSWISH
06-14-2015, 02:18 PM
pauk been fapping in his room for days after the ABC LeDick slip.

CavaliersFTW
06-14-2015, 02:20 PM
pauk been fapping in his room for days after the ABC LeDick slip.
http://media.tumblr.com/df516cfa3a0fafdd7937739ad7842bc4/tumblr_inline_mwhr7eJ56y1qc12w9.png

SamuraiSWISH
06-14-2015, 02:32 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/df516cfa3a0fafdd7937739ad7842bc4/tumblr_inline_mwhr7eJ56y1qc12w9.png
This

I didn't even know about it until the next day on facebook, and then all the crazy amount of threads on ISH.

Wade's Rings
06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
This

I didn't even know about it until the next day on facebook, and then all the crazy amount of threads on ISH.

ISH is how I found out as well. Excessive amount of threads on it.

CavaliersFTW
06-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Pauks fappening :lol

SamuraiSWISH
06-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Pauks fappening :lol
Probably rubbed a layer or two of skin off both his palm, and pecker.

J Shuttlesworth
06-14-2015, 02:39 PM
Never seen a "callout thread" backfire so hard :lol Pauk ethering the **** out of the OP

Ca$H
06-14-2015, 03:01 PM
I want it in my mouth and a$$hole: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mVE-ZdLk--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1293237921808941157.jpg

:biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
06-14-2015, 03:02 PM
I wouldn't mind milking pauk's prostate
:biggums:

LBJ 23
06-14-2015, 03:06 PM
This

I didn't even know until now :roll: :roll: :roll:

LBJ 23
06-14-2015, 03:07 PM

loool I see thic pic and I think it's because all the points Lebron scored you are posting this :lol :lol

Then I read through the thread and realize something doesn't add up :oldlol:

coin24
06-14-2015, 10:46 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Andrei89
06-14-2015, 10:48 PM
How is a guy that has put up such insane stats exposed?:lol

40 points 14 rebounds and 11 assists = exposed:roll: :roll:

CavaliersFTW
06-14-2015, 10:50 PM

You had better be joking.

coin24
06-14-2015, 10:50 PM

He exposed himself ie his tiny c0ck lol blind bran stan

Clutch
06-14-2015, 10:55 PM

Why are you showing this to him ? He knew what it looks like (and tastes) long before.

pauk
06-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Out of the Cavs 91 points Lebron scored or assisted 70 points...

Out of those other 21 points his teammates got, 8 of those points were passes under the basket where a teammate would have a wideopen dunk but gets fouled & hits the FTs (which i always said should count as an assist)....

The rest of the 13 points were hockey assists or occasional point somebody scored when he was in the bench....

He answered everything in the 4th but GSW were just to much on his teammates to try compensate...... He hits a shot, Curry hits a 3, he hits a shot, Klay hits a 3, he hits a shot, Iggy hits a 3, he hits a shot, Barnes dunks, he hits a shot, Green hits a 3, he hits a shot..... and so on.... 1 on 5-10....

If Cavs lose this series (which i think they most likely will) this will be one of the finest examples ever of how best team > best player, most dominant/impactful player.... That you can be the greatest player to ever lace em up and not win, if your supporting cast is not good enough to beat the much better opposing unit....

Amazing game by Lebron, absolutely nothing to complain about...

gilalizard
06-14-2015, 11:13 PM

Well... you know... besides losing.

Asukal
06-14-2015, 11:13 PM

Out of those other 21 points his teammates got, 8 of those points were passes under the basket where a teammate would have a wideopen dunk but gets fouled & hits the FTs (which i always said should count as an assist)....

The rest of the 13 points were hockey assists or occasional point somebody scored when he was in the bench....

He answered everything in the 4th but GSW were just to much on his teammates to try compensate...... He hits a shot, Curry hits a 3, he hits a shot, Klay hits a 3, he hits a shot, Iggy hits a 3, he hits a shot, Barnes dunks, he hits a shot, Green hits a 3, he hits a shot..... and so on.... 1 on 5-10....

If Cavs lose this series (which i think they most likely will) this will be one of the finest examples ever of how best team > best player, most dominant/impactful player.... That you can be the greatest player to ever lace em up and not win, if your supporting cast is not good enough to beat the much better opposing unit....

Greatest at losing maybe. He's about to tie Wilt and maybe lose again in the next couple of years. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

coin24
06-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Pauk meltdown...

The only GOAT discussion bran will forever be in is biggest choker/loser:lol :lol

2/6:cheers:

CavaliersFTW
06-15-2015, 12:33 AM

A loss is the worst possible outcome in a basketball game.

Droid101
06-15-2015, 12:38 AM
pauk meltdown.

Jordan and Kobe better. Sorry breh. 2/6

FKAri
06-15-2015, 02:43 AM
A loss is the worst possible outcome in a basketball game.

and yet you stan Wilt?

CavaliersFTW
06-15-2015, 02:49 AM
and yet you stan Wilt?
Most dominant individual player ever, however I don't deny that Bill Russell is the greatest winner ever, and winning is the main objective of the game.

FKAri
06-15-2015, 03:00 AM
Most dominant individual player ever, however I don't deny that Bill Russell is the greatest winner ever, and winning is the main objective of the game.

The main objective of the game is to put fans in seats and money in owners' pockets. The rest is just show and dance. "Winners" doesnt mean anything in a team sport. It's the actions you perform on the court that matters. A player can only put a team in a position to win he can't win the game. Russell was smarter (thanks to Red) and more focused than Wilt but in terms of talent he was a light year behind. Overall in terms of ability his intangibles still dont put him ahead of Wilt imo.