PDA

View Full Version : Has Lebron ever been this disrespected by the refs.

VengefulAngel
06-14-2015, 08:39 PM
Cav's are getting calls, but Lebron is getting absolutely shafted, there is so much contact on his misses.

Achilleas
06-14-2015, 08:40 PM
if he was disrespected from the refs then in every game in the finals he must have more than 10 turnover,tonight he double triple 2 times until now

VengefulAngel
06-14-2015, 08:42 PM
if he was disrespected from the refs then in every game in the finals he must have more than 10 turnover,tonight he double triple 2 times until now

What, can you speak English please?

Sarcastic
06-14-2015, 08:44 PM
It's because he has a small *****.

noob cake
06-14-2015, 08:45 PM
He is getting the Melo treatment. Complete disrespect.

SpecialQue
06-14-2015, 08:45 PM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/0b1f0de677c922e768640ac3b68ea2e1/tumblr_nirq34Qru21qmhpx5o1_540.png

Fudge
06-14-2015, 08:49 PM
No doubt.

Golden State getting away with everything and they're still down. :oldlol:

Should've been a sweep. Can't even take advantage with having a more talented roster, and favored officiating going their way.

SpecialQue
06-14-2015, 08:57 PM
No doubt.

Golden State getting away with everything and they're still down. :oldlol:

Should've been a sweep. Can't even take advantage with having a more talented roster, and favored officiating going their way.

Still more finals wins than the Thunder. :bowdown:

CarlosBoozer
06-14-2015, 09:01 PM
Lebron needs to slim down like KD, that's the only way he can get calls.

VengefulAngel
06-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Lebron needs to slim down like KD, that's the only way he can get calls.

It's the Shaq treatment all over again.

Real14
06-14-2015, 09:28 PM
He is getting the Melo treatment. Complete disrespect.

Refs would never disrespect bron like that.

Noyze
06-14-2015, 09:40 PM
He couldn't even get the verticality call in Dremond.

Relinquish
06-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Meanwhile, Warriors were in the penalty in the third with 6 minutes left. :lol

Illegal screen on EVERY play. EVERY single one, and it's blatant too.

And on top of that, the 8 second debacle that was just disgusting. Possible 6 point swing.

Also, Thompson is being held on the offensive glass by 3 people on every play.

coin24
06-14-2015, 10:11 PM
LeBald commits offensive fouls on half of his "post ups" so quit crying

LONGTIME
06-14-2015, 10:14 PM

Stiff arms on damn near every drive to the basket.

Smoke117
06-14-2015, 10:25 PM
No, he has not.

VengefulAngel
06-14-2015, 10:26 PM
No, he has not.

He got pushed 6 times on that shot. I can now understand why he flops.

NBASTATMAN
06-14-2015, 10:26 PM
He hasnt gotten any calls whatsoever.... But its probably cuz they can no longer believe he isnt flopping... :rockon:

coin24
06-14-2015, 10:27 PM
The boy who cried wolf

andgar923
06-14-2015, 10:39 PM
yup

He puts his head down like a running back and barrels his way into the paint.

he creates the contact almost every drive.

Kvnzhangyay
06-14-2015, 10:40 PM
yup

He puts his head down like a running back and barrels his way into the paint.

And yet warriors have gotten those calls

andgar923
06-14-2015, 10:43 PM
And yet warriors have gotten those calls
:cry: :cry:

they usually don't create the same amount of contact.

Stop the crying.

Bron simply is an overrated finisher.

Kvnzhangyay
06-14-2015, 10:44 PM
:cry: :cry:

they usually don't create the same amount of contact.

Stop the crying.

Bron simply is an overrated finisher.

I'm not you're just in denial :confusedshrug:

Living model of the 5 stages of grief

andgar923
06-14-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm not you're just in denial :confusedshrug:

Living model of the 5 stages of grief

Or could it be you're the one in denial?

Bron creates more contact, and even if it was the same, home court teams usually get the benefit.

As I type this, Bron is going full speed ahead using his arm to push off.

Kvnzhangyay
06-14-2015, 10:50 PM
Or could it be you're the one in denial?

Bron creates more contact, and even if it was the same, home court teams usually get the benefit.

As I type this, Bron is going full speed ahead using his arm to push off.

Nah you are, it's okay, you are just demonstrating belief perseverance, I understand and I feel you.

You even admitted you are wrong by saying "and even if it was the same". That demonstrates that you know you are wrong, but are trying to cover it by giving a rebuttal. However, you would not need a rebuttal if it was not a valid point

andgar923
06-14-2015, 10:52 PM
Nah you are, it's okay, you are just demonstrating belief perseverance, I understand and I feel you.

You even admitted you are wrong by saying "and even if it was the same". That demonstrates that you know you are wrong, but are trying to cover it by giving a rebuttal. However, you would not need a rebuttal if it was not a valid point
stfu

Really

You're trying too hard.

Kvnzhangyay
06-14-2015, 10:54 PM
stfu

Really

You're trying too hard.

Only proving my point :roll:

Guess what the stage is after denial? That's right: anger

andgar923
06-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Only proving my point :roll:

Guess what the stage is after denial? That's right: anger

Sure if that makes you feel good.

but really, you try too hard.

Keno
06-14-2015, 10:56 PM
worst refs in nba history.

gilalizard
06-14-2015, 10:57 PM

This.

Kvnzhangyay
06-14-2015, 10:58 PM
Sure if that makes you feel good.

but really, you try too hard.

Not really, that's like saying I try too hard when I say 1+1=2

It's the logical sequence of the stages of grief, just like how it's the logical sequence of addition :roll:

Just2McFly
06-14-2015, 11:01 PM
it kills me that jordan and kobe fans/stans cant be objective when they are the last one to be talking about getting away with murder.... like jordan got away with the most obvious pushoff in NBA history and you want to talk about "stiff arms" that lebron gives out? lmao chilll b, every time i see him drive someone's hand is on his arms reaching in

andgar923
06-14-2015, 11:01 PM
Not really, that's like saying I try too hard when I say 1+1=2

It's the logical sequence of the stages of grief, just like how it's the logical sequence of addition :roll:

Again you're trying too hard.

Bron creates the contact, he dives in and pushes off... it's that simple.

Mrofir
06-14-2015, 11:03 PM
acceptance?

andgar923
06-14-2015, 11:04 PM
it kills me that jordan and kobe fans/stans cant be objective when they are the last one to be talking about getting away with murder.... like jordan got away with the most obvious pushoff in NBA history and you want to talk about "stiff arms" that lebron gives out? lmao chilll b, every time i see him drive someone's hand is on his arms reaching in

Nobody's arguing that.

It's simple...

OP crying: Bron gets disrespected

Reply: he creates the contact himself

What does that have to do with anything else?

Kingwillball
06-14-2015, 11:04 PM
He should at least another 20+ FT's in this series and that is being conservative. If he was getting every call he should get he would have another 40+ or 10+ per game.

PickernRoller
06-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Kobe got disrespected more. Stop whining.

SexSymbol
06-14-2015, 11:05 PM
He's not disrespected, he gets away with 2-3 travel calls every game and constantly shouts at refs not getting a T.
Not to mention cavs have been dragged by the refs this series.

Kingwillball
06-14-2015, 11:07 PM
He's not disrespected, he gets away with 2-3 travel calls every game and constantly shouts at refs not getting a T.
Not to mention cavs have been dragged by the refs this series.

Shoot yourself

daily
06-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Cav's are getting calls, but Lebron is getting absolutely shafted, there is so much contact on his misses.

No disrespect, just not getting fouls gifted to him for barreling into defenders

Just2McFly
06-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Nobody's arguing that.

It's simple...

Creating contact is the very definition of getting fouled bruh, I am confused. Lebron the whole series has been taking it to the warriors, he should be rewarded. When I watch all the great big men, they do the same damn thing and they are taking trips to the line. If GS was playing straight up, not reaching then I would agree with you but Iggy,Curry,Green,Bogut have been getting away with heinous amounts of fouls.

I just want the calls to go both ways, when you start calling touch fouls on one side and let the other team get away with much more contact, it mucks up the game. GS had so many moving screens and you just simply cant play defense against that. CLE needs to watch tape of derek fisher and learn to flop on those screens to get calls I guess.

Heavincent
06-14-2015, 11:18 PM
Lots of butthurt Bran stans in this thread. It's an OUTRAGE if he doesn't get 20+ FT's every game.

ShackEelOKneel
06-14-2015, 11:20 PM
So LeBron can do offensive fouls all the way to the hoop, but once he is there then any ticky tack contact is a foul on the defense? Can't have it both ways.

Also, LeBron never fouls out because the refs won't allow him in foul trouble to be seated. He jumped all over Iggy's putback attempt but the refs swallowed their whistles because LeBron already had 3 fouls and it was the 3rd. Anybody else and that gets called.

gilalizard
06-14-2015, 11:22 PM
The thing is, his stans have gotten so used to the high level of bias he usually gets in his favor, that if the refs aren't shamelessly and constantly bailing him out and ignoring his fouls they freak out and think he's not being treated fairly.

Hell, when he gets just a normal amount of star favoritism instead of his usual singularly historical amount, his stans squeal like stuck pigs about how unfair it is.

Rocketswin2013
06-14-2015, 11:23 PM
So LeBron can do offensive fouls all the way to the hoop, but once he is there then any ticky tack contact is a foul on the defense? Can't have it both ways.

Also, LeBron never fouls out because the refs won't allow him in foul trouble to be seated. He jumped all over Iggy's putback attempt but the refs swallowed their whistles because LeBron already had 3 fouls and it was the 3rd. Anybody else and that gets called.
See, the problem is, they were calling ticky-tack shit all game on Cleveland. Consistency, either call all or don't call any.

Poetry
06-14-2015, 11:25 PM
LeBron has shot 59 free throws in 5 games. Jordan shot 49 in 6 games during the 93 Finals.

plowking
06-14-2015, 11:26 PM
Nobody's arguing that.

It's simple...

You can't grab a guys shirt, which was happening non stop.

The whole "he created contact" is a garbage excuse. He is the offensive player, so that would essentially always be the case.

andgar923
06-14-2015, 11:27 PM
Creating contact is the very definition of getting fouled bruh, I am confused. Lebron the whole series has been taking it to the warriors, he should be rewarded. When I watch all the great big men, they do the same damn thing and they are taking trips to the line. If GS was playing straight up, not reaching then I would agree with you but Iggy,Curry,Green,Bogut have been getting away with heinous amounts of fouls.

I just want the calls to go both ways, when you start calling touch fouls on one side and let the other team get away with much more contact, it mucks up the game. GS had so many moving screens and you just simply cant play defense against that. CLE needs to watch tape of derek fisher and learn to flop on those screens to get calls I guess.

Not really.

There's ways one can create contact without barreling their way and throwing their body onto a player.

One can create contact by faking a player and getting them off balance, they can create it by beating them off the dribble, with an up and under etc.etc.

So there's different ways... Bron simply barrels himself 'into' defenders and uses his arm to push off along the way.

Did MJ use his arm? yeah every player does, but he didn't do it to barrel himself to the hole like Bron, not close to the same degree. Naturally every player will do so from time to time, Bron appears to do so almost every play he drives.

There's differences

Regarding the all time big men, they caused contract by using post up moves (for the majority of the time). Watch McHale, Hakeem, hell even Shaq used a combination of footwork, spin moves, pump fakes, etc.etc. to create contact.

So sure, other players did use their body to create contact, but Bron is mostly barreling his way in. I see little post up moves, off ball moves, very little nuances to his game, it's all stagnant.

Btw... who gives a f*ck about the other players?

OP made a thread crying, posters replied.

Just2McFly
06-14-2015, 11:41 PM
Andgar if you are really going to tell me that Lebron is just running into people and expecting fouls the majority of the time we have nothing to discuss bruh because that is not what I see.

Real14
06-14-2015, 11:44 PM
end thread.

andgar923
06-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Andgar if you are really going to tell me that Lebron is just running into people and expecting fouls the majority of the time we have nothing to discuss bruh because that is not what I see.

I didn't say he was 'expecting' fouls, but he does run into people the majority of the time.

Or what games are you watching?

He doesn't blow by people, so he's usually pushing off. On his way to the rim he tends to run into people since he can't slither his way around and his ball handling is awful. His recourse the majority of the time is to go straight ahead with his head down.

Never did I state he was the only one.

Or that he does it more than anybody in the history of the league.

Simply that he does it a lot... very a lot. And which is why he may not get some of the calls, because he initiates the contact first.

I<3NBA
06-15-2015, 12:03 AM
The bump should not be a foul. But reaching in and hitting his arms should be, right?

pauk
06-15-2015, 12:15 AM
A defender cant hold, push, charge into or in any way impede the progress of an opponent by extending a hand, forearm, leg or knee or body check/ride. Contact that results in the re-routing of an opponent is a foul which must be called immediately.

There lays the problem.... his size/strength, which is overwhelming for the perimeter players that defend him....

The contact you see on Lebron would be far more visible re-routing the smaller & weaker the player is... which is basically ALL other perimeter players in the NBA, even most big men....

But also:

Contact initiated by the defensive player guarding a player with the ball is not legal. This contact includes, but is not limited to, forearm, hands, or body check.

Which means it should still be a foul... but again, very hard to see (that re-routing thing)... unless Lebron sells the contact...

Iguodala for example has been body checking/riding Lebron this entire series every single time Lebron tried to drive by him, never a foul.... the pressure Iggy applies there on Lebron would make somebody like Curry fall down and hence get the foul....

Lebron is the Shaq of the perimeter...

Cleverness
06-15-2015, 12:18 AM

exactly. and even if refs actually disrespected him, you know what? it's probably because LeBron screams at them 50 times per game!!

officials were just fine

1st quarter
155 LeBron flopped, Barbosa called for foul
40s James Jones blocking foul called charge on Draymond

2nd quarter
938 Barbosa and 1 not called
759 LeBron shoves off, no offensive foul
725 double jump stop LeBron not called travel
609 obvious travel LeBron, switched pivot foot, no call
559 DG undercut by Deli, double foul ok
217 arguably a flagrant foul on James Jones, but meh

3rd quarter