PDA

View Full Version : Why do you want LeBron to fail?

Noyze
06-14-2015, 11:09 PM
Write it down here and be honest with yourself. Why not?

Is it because of The Decision?
Is it because you can't identify or relate to him?
Is it because is he threatens to surpass or is compared to Jordan?
Is it because you're racist to some degree?

Will you care when he is gone from the game you love?

Asukal
06-14-2015, 11:10 PM
Because of da annoying lestans. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

Kvnzhangyay
06-14-2015, 11:11 PM
meltdown :lol

Mr. Jabbar
06-14-2015, 11:11 PM
cause he has become good at it

christian1923
06-14-2015, 11:12 PM
His fans.

He'll never fail. He's already one of the GOAT's and I can acknowledge that. But something about talking shit to Lebron fans gets me going. So another finals loss is just more ammo for me when I'm trolling.

branslowski
06-14-2015, 11:12 PM
I rate this thread 2/6

Gabuyaux
06-14-2015, 11:13 PM
Because his game is ugly.

PickernRoller
Him failing is a result of his own destiny. I don't personally want to see him fail. I see his failure as indicative of his place in the all-time rankings. NOT TOP 10. Him failing helps the argument even more.

Bernkastel
Because of da annoying lestans. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

Like, everyone here has annoying stans, though. :confusedshrug:

ThunderKat
06-14-2015, 11:14 PM
America is fine with you being cocky, but you better be able to back it up all the time. If not.. they revel in the moments when your cocky ass fails.

jimmy77x
06-14-2015, 11:15 PM
cuddled
protected
narcissistic
LESPN shoving him down our throats
spoiled brat
insecure
his brainwashed fans
piece of shit human being

too many to list, could go on for days

Rocketswin2013
Possibly a mixture of all. Jordan stans don't fear LeBron, btw(exclude that 3ball f-ggot). Not like they did in the middle of his 12-13 season, anyway. Deathly afraid of a peak, championship-laden LeBron. :oldlol: Anyway, it's Kobe stans and trolls looking for a dog in the fight of these finals. When the season starts, they'll hate guys who somewhat deserve it like Harden.

Asukal

Yes and I love trolling everyone of them. Makes their tears that much more sweet. :oldlol:

TripleA
06-14-2015, 11:17 PM
cuddled
protected
narcissistic
LESPN shoving him down our throats
spoiled brat
insecure
his brainwashed fans
piece of shit human being

too many to list, could go on for days

I agree with everything except shit human being, this hate Lebron is somewhat irrational.

KungFuJoe
Because he's a colluding, flopping primadonna.

bobopenguin

i dont go around and tell ppl Deron is better than CP3.
i have sense of logic and fact. but i still root for deron.

MEB2kDeez
06-14-2015, 11:18 PM
Don't want him to fail but would wish his stans would stfu at times

Magic 32
I can't make a list in one post.

It's easier to mention what I like.

regerer
We live in a generation of haters. :confusedshrug:

KingLeBronJames
All you Jordan Stans, Kobe Stans, Magic Stans, Larry Bird Stans, Kareem Stans, Shaq Stans all want LeBron to fail but it's not over yet! LeBron is gonna stick it to you all!

Showtime2001
06-14-2015, 11:19 PM
So his stans can shut up about him being the GOAT.

kennethgriffin
06-14-2015, 11:19 PM
his attitude
his fans
his ring chasing
his colluding
his flopping
his travelling
his charging
his stat padding
his fg% protecting
his free passes to the finals
his media bias
his bad fundamentals
his bad shooting form
his forced star status
his fake image
his insecurities
his nickname "the king"
his tattoos "chosen 1"
his bail out ring
his lockout ring
his fake mvps in 09 and 10 even though kobe was the best

its actually quite easy to hate lebron

Bernkastel
06-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Yes and I love trolling everyone of them. Makes their tears that much more sweet. :oldlol:

I can't fault an equal opportunity troll. :cheers:

i dont go around and tell ppl Deron is better than CP3.
i have sense of logic and fact. but i still root for deron.

???

Straight_Ballin
Write it down here and be honest with yourself. Why not?

Is it because of The Decision?
Is it because you can't identify or relate to him?
Is it because is he threatens to surpass or is compared to Jordan?
Is it because you're racist to some degree?

Will you care when he is gone from the game you love?

Is this some sort of new coping mechanism in response to the inevitable 2/6?

No one wants him to fail, people just want his stans to realize the guy for what he is. A #9 player on the all time top 10 list.

Upset that their era's superstar isn't going to surpass the GOAT? Too bad.

If Jordan was on this team would they win?

Absolutely. Why? Because the guy DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE in the finals. Understand? He didn't know how. Winning was the only option because at the highest stakes, Jordan simply only knew how to win.

Lebron simply isn't that type of player, and he never will be. You can post all the stats about him that you want but at the end of the day the only number you need is:

6/6 > 2/6

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

PickernRoller
his attitude
his fans
his ring chasing
his colluding
his flopping
his travelling
his charging
his stat padding
his fg% protecting
his media bias
his bad fundamentals
his bad shooting form
his forced star status
his fake image
his insecurities
his nickname "the king"
his tattoos "chosen 1"
his bail out ring
his lockout ring

That's a solid list if I say so myself.

scandisk_
same reason peeps hated on MJ and kobe

BECAUSE HE'S THAT GOOD.

IllegalD
06-14-2015, 11:22 PM
I wasn't expecting the meltdowns to start this early.

At least not until 2:06 AM.

Indian guy
The 2 biggest fanbases belong to MJ and Kobe by far. Pretty self-explanatory after that. MJ fans have MJ's legend to protect and will undermine anyone who's compared to him. Kobe fans always feared and resented LeBron for being his biggest rival, and for eventually surpassing him. Now they just don't want to see LeBron increase his lead further.

Kingwillball
Him failing is a result of his own destiny. I don't personally want to see him fail. I see his failure as indicative of his place in the all-time rankings. NOT TOP 10. Him failing helps the argument even more.

Get over it he will finish no lower than #2 all time..

nathanjizzle
06-14-2015, 11:23 PM
so silkktheshocker can keel himself.

scandisk_
06-14-2015, 11:24 PM
The 2 biggest fanbases belong to MJ and Kobe by far. Pretty self-explanatory after that. MJ fans have MJ's legend to protect and will undermine anyone who's compared to him. Kobe fans always feared and resented LeBron for being his biggest rival, and for eventually surpassing him. Now they just don't want to see LeBron increase his lead further.

i know right? you'll be doing the exact same thing when someone challenges lebron's place :oldlol: well at least your honest

kamil
06-14-2015, 11:24 PM
his attitude
his fans
his ring chasing
his colluding
his flopping
his travelling
his charging
his stat padding
his fg% protecting
his media bias
his bad fundamentals
his bad shooting form
his forced star status
his fake image
his insecurities
his nickname "the king"
his tattoos "chosen 1"
his bail out ring
his lockout ring

You forgot his stiff arm.

SpecialQue
06-14-2015, 11:26 PM
Wait, sports fans actively root for players that they don't like to fail? When did this happen?

Magic 32
06-14-2015, 11:26 PM
Here are some of my favorites...

The Decision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTeCc8jy7FI
The Prediction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c
The Cough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4
The Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKj3Zwcy7ME
The Walk of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Gz724sjAQ
The Tweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YS7YqQoJBc
The Ringless Celebration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfrlHm88tYo

And these are not "mistakes". This is the real Lebron peeking out.

EwingMan
06-14-2015, 11:36 PM
not a fan of stupid hats (nice edge up here though)
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/lebron-pharrell-happy-hat.jpg

daily
06-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Here are some of my favorites...

The Decision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTeCc8jy7FI
The Prediction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c
The Cough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4
The Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKj3Zwcy7ME
The Walk of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Gz724sjAQ
The Tweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YS7YqQoJBc
The Ringless Celebration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfrlHm88tYo

And these are not "mistakes". This is the real Lebron peeking out.

I'm pretty sure we saw the real Lebron peeking out before game 4

GIF REACTION
06-14-2015, 11:53 PM
Because hating on Lebron is the current "cool" thing and what all the masses float towards. It's the people pleasing mindset, people are still deluding themselves and the masses into believing that Lebron fans are the majority when in face they are the minority. Lebron fans have ALWAYS been the minority, sure he has a lot of bandwagon fans, but they have always been the smaller percentage. Combine this myth of Lebron fans being the majority with success, and the music gets loud, everyone and their dogs starts hating on Lebron, and deep down they're not really sure why. They just hate him because everyone else does.

It is a bit saddening that majority of the basketball world is hating on this man that has time and time again lived up to the expectations, even though he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders since middle school... And the amazing thing is he has surpassed the hype, exceeded the expectations... Yet so many do not appreciate him. It will be sad when he's gone... Like Kobe as well. With the way to game is trending to more and more team play... It will be a long time before we see guys like Lebron and Kobe again... The last of a rare breed.

Cone
06-14-2015, 11:58 PM
only those who havent accomplished anything in life want another man to fail

not to mention most people hate lebron becaues they know how great he is. everyone knows lbj >>> kobe which is why all kobe stans want lebron to lose. and more importnatly why MJ stans hate lebron, they are threateneed because they know lebron is a potential GOAT

jimmy77x
06-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Because of brainwashed ****riders like kingwillball. There's a fine line between being a fan of someone and being a groupie. How can you be a respectable grown man and you ride the **** of another grown man like a 12 year old boy:roll: :roll: . Beta male as fck. I could see if its a teenager but grown man?:lol sad.

Bless Mathews
06-15-2015, 12:04 AM
Because his game is ugly.

Word.

Minus the occasional fast break tomahawk , he is not fOnky.

Just a duck footed brute that has no fOnk.

GIF REACTION
06-15-2015, 12:07 AM
It still amazes me how Bless gets dumber posting online when he's out dealing drugs as a middle aged man

But all in the game, right?

PWB15
06-15-2015, 12:07 AM
Because he is a "dramatic d*ckhead":D

NBASTATMAN
06-15-2015, 12:12 AM

THIS...

MJ IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN.. :rockon:

Magic 32
06-15-2015, 12:13 AM
We just saw it again.

"I'm the best player in the world"

You just got owned by the current MVP (and soon to be FMVP) and is down 3-2 :facepalm

Noyze
06-15-2015, 12:13 AM
Is this some sort of new coping mechanism in response to the inevitable 2/6?

No one wants him to fail, people just want his stans to realize the guy for what he is. A #9 player on the all time top 10 list.

Upset that their era's superstar isn't going to surpass the GOAT? Too bad.

If Jordan was on this team would they win?

Absolutely. Why? Because the guy DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE in the finals. Understand? He didn't know how. Winning was the only option because at the highest stakes, Jordan simply only knew how to win.

Lebron simply isn't that type of player, and he never will be. You can post all the stats about him that you want but at the end of the day the only number you need is:

6/6 > 2/6

:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Well I'm not anymore of a LeBron fan then any other player, although he does entertain me more then someone like Chandler Parsons for example. I was just generally curious what people thought and why they dislike him so much.

You said no one wants to see him fail, this thread has proven to the contrary. LeBron has just as much control over his fans mentality then he does his critics. Which is none.

Just to address your Jordan examples. You do realize he played with 2 other hall of famers and arguably the greatest coach of all time? He was unsuccessful before they came to the team. Think about how hard Jordan played in 1990 against Detroit in the ECF. It's very similar to what LeBron is going through now. Jordan was never able to get past Detroit in their prime and the Bulls never faced any dynasty's.

You're very concerned with 2/6 like alot of twitter fans, I'm not trying to take any credit away from the Bulls but if you thrust their best team into the 80's instead of the 90's Jordan isn't winning 6 chips. The C's, Lakers and prime Detriot were too strong for any one team to dominate the decade. There's no doubt in my mind Jordan is the goat, but you gotta admit the stars aligned for him as well. A perfect set of conditions that came together to add to his dominance. Whether you want to admit it or not Nike played a huge role into the aura of Jordan and how we fell about him, not to mention our knowledge of the game was significantly less then it is now. We weren't as critical of a fan-base.

You said LeBron isn't the type of player Jordan is, since when did we lose respect for Magic's playstyle? Before Jordan the goat wasn't really that definitive. You got a bunch of different answers. Now that Jordan is the definitive answer we have respect for the ones before him and less respect for the great players after him? Fans become borderline irrational, thus create a false narrative to prove their case.

COnDEMnED
06-15-2015, 12:18 AM
only those who havent accomplished anything in life want another man to fail

not to mention most people hate lebron becaues they know how great he is. everyone knows lbj >>> kobe which is why all kobe stans want lebron to lose. and more importnatly why MJ stans hate lebron, they are threateneed because they know lebron is a potential GOAT
Lebron is not a potential GOAT. Never was, never will be moving forward. Nobody currently in the league is a potential GOAT.

knicksman
06-15-2015, 02:04 AM
Because hating on Lebron is the current "cool" thing and what all the masses float towards. It's the people pleasing mindset, people are still deluding themselves and the masses into believing that Lebron fans are the majority when in face they are the minority. Lebron fans have ALWAYS been the minority, sure he has a lot of bandwagon fans, but they have always been the smaller percentage. Combine this myth of Lebron fans being the majority with success, and the music gets loud, everyone and their dogs starts hating on Lebron, and deep down they're not really sure why. They just hate him because everyone else does.

It is a bit saddening that majority of the basketball world is hating on this man that has time and time again lived up to the expectations, even though he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders since middle school... And the amazing thing is he has surpassed the hype, exceeded the expectations... Yet so many do not appreciate him. It will be sad when he's gone... Like Kobe as well. With the way to game is trending to more and more team play... It will be a long time before we see guys like Lebron and Kobe again... The last of a rare breed.

winning by colluding and 2/5 isnt living to the expectations tho..

To the OP. Well lebron is hated same reason why nice guys are not liked by girls. Nice guys are just faking it to have sex same with bran whos stats doesnt really reflect how good he is. Hes a fraud who would give effort during easy times so he could excuse himself during tough times. He misleads us into believing that hes the best when his stats are really produced during 1st quarters while others are in the clutch. We really just hate fake people in general. As the saying goes, "Id rather have an enemy than a fake friend. "

NZStreetBaller
06-15-2015, 02:06 AM
Because it makes kobe look better!!! Kobe kobe kobe kobe woooo!!!! 2 for 6. Finals loser!!!!

Shhh atleast im honest

BarberSchool
06-15-2015, 02:06 AM
Because I don't like b!tch n!ggas.
And because he uses Deca Durabolin, Human Growth Hormone, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.

E_Stamkos
06-15-2015, 03:30 AM
Still can't believe he took a dump on his hometown on national TV and then had a public celebration the very next night. What an ass

tomtucker
06-15-2015, 03:49 AM
he should have stayed in miami

Fallen Angel
06-15-2015, 03:50 AM
ESPN hype machine

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2015, 03:51 AM
ESPN hype machine
So if ESPN didn't talk about him, you'd want him to win?

cltcfn2924
06-15-2015, 03:52 AM
Get over it he will finish no lower than #2 all time..

Not with that finals' record. Just ask Mr. Chamberlain.

Fallen Angel
06-15-2015, 03:59 AM
So if ESPN didn't talk about him, you'd want him to win?
There's a difference between how ESPN hypes Lebron James and how they hype every other star player in the league.

Lebron is held to Jordan status even though their games are so different and the difference in postseason success.

Then you now factor in how ESPN treats Lebron as this globally accomplished humanitarian when he's busy sketching his new show design for African-American teenagers to kill themselves over.

Then you add that he has a personal stalker hired by ESPN named Brian Windhorst who knows what Lebron ate for breakfast for the past decade.

Then you add the attention all of the major network shows gives to minor Lebron stories (no headband? make it a headline).

I'm just sick of it, Lebron is great, we all get it. But talk about the greatness of Anthony David, talk about the greatness of James Harden, talk about the greatness of Stephen Curry, talk about the greatness of Kevin Durant, talk about the greatness of Russell Westbrook. Share the attention with the other hundreds of players in the Association that worth just as hard and the dozens that are All-Stars to their respective franchises.

Bless Mathews
06-15-2015, 04:08 AM
There's a difference between how ESPN hypes Lebron James and how they hype every other star player in the league.

Lebron is held to Jordan status even though their games are so different and the difference in postseason success.

Then you now factor in how ESPN treats Lebron as this globally accomplished humanitarian when he's busy sketching his new show design for African-American teenagers to kill themselves over.

Then you add that he has a personal stalker hired by ESPN named Brian Windhorst who knows what Lebron ate for breakfast for the past decade.

Then you add the attention all of the major network shows gives to minor Lebron stories (no headband? make it a headline).

I'm just sick of it, Lebron is great, we all get it. But talk about the greatness of Anthony David, talk about the greatness of James Harden, talk about the greatness of Stephen Curry, talk about the greatness of Kevin Durant, talk about the greatness of Russell Westbrook. Share the attention with the other hundreds of players in the Association that worth just as hard and the dozens that are All-Stars to their respective franchises.

And you just wrote an essay about one of said players ESPN "hypes too much"

You see how dumb you look?

Don't respond to Bron threads.

And only respond to bimbo cole threads.

Until then, you are Doing the EXACT same thing your hating on what ESPN is doing.

:facepalm

sportjames23
06-15-2015, 04:13 AM
Because of his stans and LESPN.

VIntageNOvel
06-15-2015, 09:24 AM
You forgot his stiff arm.

and his small dickens

Alamо
06-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Because the reactions on insidehoops will be hilarious

TheMan
06-15-2015, 09:58 AM
His fans.

He'll never fail. He's already one of the GOAT's and I can acknowledge that. But something about talking shit to Lebron fans gets me going. So another finals loss is just more ammo for me when I'm trolling.
Pretty much this :lol

Actually I was rooting for LeBron in these Finals but fakkits like dubeta and his ilk annoy the hell outta me...2/6 incoming, cvnts!!!

TheMan
06-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Possibly a mixture of all. Jordan stans don't fear LeBron, btw(exclude that 3ball f-ggot). Not like they did in the middle of his 12-13 season, anyway. Deathly afraid of a peak, championship-laden LeBron. :oldlol: Anyway, it's Kobe stans and trolls looking for a dog in the fight of these finals. When the season starts, they'll hate guys who somewhat deserve it like Harden.
We knew LeBron would never challenge MJ after the 2011 Finals bed wetting tho:confusedshrug:

TheMan
06-15-2015, 10:10 AM
so silkktheshocker can keel himself.
He probably already did :lol

Fallen Angel
06-15-2015, 10:34 AM
And you just wrote an essay about one of said players ESPN "hypes too much"

You see how dumb you look?

Don't respond to Bron threads.

And only respond to bimbo cole threads.

Until then, you are Doing the EXACT same thing your hating on what ESPN is doing.

I'm not like you simpletons that go around spamming "2/6" and "Bran" around.

I'm just airing grievances from this past season and postseason. People like you ruin the main forum with your nut riding of LeBron, Kobe, and Jordan.

Noyze
06-15-2015, 11:30 AM
So I guess LeBrons fans are a big reason people hate him on this forum.

ralph_i_el
06-15-2015, 11:34 AM
He shittalked Gilbert on the free throw line. That's when I started to hate him.

Honestly, his stans aren't as bad as the stans for Kobe. I used to think MJ stans weren't bad (because he's the goat and most of their posts are justified) but 3ball changed that.

Bless Mathews
06-15-2015, 11:44 AM
I'm not like you simpletons that go around spamming "2/6" and "Bran" around.

I'm just airing grievances from this past season and postseason. People like you ruin the main forum with your nut riding of LeBron, Kobe, and Jordan.

Just because you tried to look all smart and type "grieveances", the fact still remains, you are contributing to the hype.

If an ESPN executive looked on this site, an nba forum , and did objective research, he would see countless threads, countless responses, a few essays( one by you) about Bron, what stories would they air ? to give target audience what they want.

Moron.

jimmy77x
06-18-2015, 08:06 PM
I agree with everything except shit human being, this hate Lebron is somewhat irrational.

No it isnt bran is a piece of shit human being. only his blind stans who love him unconditionally are blind to it but everyone else can see.

T_L_P
06-18-2015, 08:14 PM
Because he makes it so easy to dislike him.

He seems like such a contrived individual, yet he still fcks up more than anyone. The Decision, mocking Dirk, pretending to be 'The Villain', making incidental contact with three of his coaches even though I don't think I've seen another player do it once. Letting his crew bleed an organisation dry.

I respect the hell out of his game, and he's obviously one of the most effective players ever. He just seems like a douche, tbh.

avonbarksdale
06-18-2015, 09:23 PM
he's just such a ***

he talks to his teammates like he's their dad or some shit, constantly talks about his leadership and how good he is and shit, but then when he fails always has some kind of excuse

i just hate how he wants so badly to act like a good guy

like as if he would have 'come home' if they just didnt get 3 straight 1st overall picks

pauk
06-18-2015, 10:20 PM
There is only one real reason, the rest are only excuses to try weasel away from the truth, which is impossible for them to tell anyways, why the hell would they....

The truth is, Lebron is the greatest allround/overall talent we have ever seen lace em up, i honestly believe any human on earth who has seen Lebron contemplates this deep down side.... I mean look at him, he is the biggest "does it all" player ever thanks to his combination of skills/talent/athleticism/size etc... he can score, rebound, pass, defend with the best ever... and because of his size + athleticism it also allows him to do it from / against any position....

I am not saying he is the greatest ever, but as an individual player/talent.... lets be honest here, there never was a player this complete before and most likely never will be... and it all impacts whatever team he joins like nobody ever could, he is a player who literally proved over and over he can join any/the worst team in the NBA and take them immediately to the Finals.... and all the critics can say for it is stuff like "2/6"..... like what he is doing is bad, like THEIR favorite players (any in history) could actually do what Lebron does with the stuff he has to work with around him......

There starts the insecurity.... Insecurity as a stan of a specific player and fear in him surpassing or having already surpassed him... because people KNOW how insane of a talent Lebron is and KNOW he will end up with many more accolades if he was blessed with great supporting casts (or just supporting casts any of those other top 10 players had for as long).... The only thing they hence touch/try criticize him with is what an Individual Talent cant control no matter how good he is.... and that is team accomplishments....... and hence use team accomplishments to try boost their favorite players over him, despite arguably them all being lesser overall talents, despite them ALL having much better teams for much longer, despite many even getting those in weak context (as sidekicks etc.)....

Thats the truth....

Inferno
06-18-2015, 10:33 PM
There is only one real reason, the rest are only excuses to try weasel away from the truth, which is impossible for them to tell anyways, why the hell would they....

The truth is, Lebron is the greatest allround/overall talent we have ever seen lace em up, i honestly believe any human on earth who has seen Lebron contemplates this deep down side.... I mean look at him, he is the biggest "does it all" player ever thanks to his combination of skills/talent/athleticism/size etc... he can score, rebound, pass, defend with the best ever... and because of his size + athleticism it also allows him to do it from / against any position....

I am not saying he is the greatest ever, but as an individual player/talent.... lets be honest here, there never was a player this complete before and most likely never will be... and it all impacts whatever team he joins like nobody ever could, he is a player who literally proved over and over he can join any/the worst team in the NBA and take them immediately to the Finals.... and all the critics can say for it is stuff like "2/6"..... like what he is doing is bad, like THEIR favorite players (any in history) could actually do what Lebron does with the stuff he has to work with around him......

There starts the insecurity.... Insecurity as a stan of a specific player and fear in him surpassing or having already surpassed him... because people KNOW how insane of a talent Lebron is and KNOW he will end up with many more accolades if he was blessed with great supporting casts (or just supporting casts any of those other top 10 players had for as long).... The only thing they hence touch/try criticize him with is what an Individual Talent cant control no matter how good he is.... and that is team accomplishments....... and hence use team accomplishments to try boost their favorite players over him, despite arguably them all being lesser overall talents, despite them ALL having much better teams for much longer, despite many even getting those in weak context (as sidekicks etc.)....

Thats the truth....

:lol

Magic 32
06-18-2015, 10:35 PM

Thats the truth....

I just want the Jordan flop compilation.

NOW!

pauk
06-18-2015, 10:36 PM
I just want the Jordan flop compilation.

NOW!

Truth hurts huh Kobetard? :)

Now go back to your 2/6 party thread and continue acting like team accomplishments is what makes him better than better talents....

HOoopCityJones
06-18-2015, 10:36 PM

Thats the truth....

http://media.giphy.com/media/gpufDFw0sPBYY/giphy.gif

knicksman
06-18-2015, 10:41 PM

Thats the truth....

at the end of the day, its still quality over quantity. Your all aroundness means nothing if you got no quality. Tough shot creation>>all around. Anyone who plays this game knows that its harder to play like kobe/curry than it is to play like bran. Im sure kobe can be great all around if he wants to. He already achieved the highest level, why would he not be able to achieve lower levels? In fact jordan proved it in 88 or 89 season.

Theres a reason why hes 2/6 and thats not because of teammates but because of his disappearing act. Gets exposed everytime as an unskilled player who can only shoot when its a layup. Thats why we hate him. Coz hes overrated. His stats are misleading. As the saying goes, "Id rather have an enemy than a fake friend." Bran is the fakest superstar in this league. Attitude wise and stat wise. Hes the modern wilt thus 2/6 and 2/7.

pauk
06-18-2015, 10:43 PM
Dont worry, keep em coming, there is no other way to respond to the real reason to why somebody wants Lebron to fail.

Magic 32
06-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Truth hurts 2/6

I think I improved your meltdown down to it's essence.

HOoopCityJones
06-18-2015, 10:45 PM
Dont worry, keep em coming, there is no other way to respond to the real reason to why somebody wants Lebron to fail.

http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-zombie-bored-to-death.gif

pauk
06-18-2015, 10:52 PM
I think I improved your meltdown down to it's essence.

Would you be wanting Lebron to fail so much
Would you be degrading Lebron 24-7
Would you be part of the fanbase that created some arbitrary stat like "X of X in Finals" JUST because of Lebron to suit your agenda
Would you simply be that threatened

IF Lebron was truly a lesser player than your guy (Kobe)? IF Lebron was just some nobody, some role player or hell even some Westbrook in the NBA....

Would you really give that much of a damn then about him?

Why are you so threatened and can you be honest?

I will force exactly what i have said right out of your own mouth.... thats exactly what hurts, the truth and calling you out on it...

Prove me wrong....

...and you never could, now please continue retaliating with your ignorant responses...

Black and White
06-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Would you be part of the fanbase that created some arbitrary stat like "X of X in Finals" JUST because of Lebron to suit your agenda

IF Lebron was truly a lesser player than your guy (Kobe)? IF Lebron was just some nobody, some role player or hell even some Westbrook in the NBA....

I will force exactly what i have said right out of your own mouth.... thats exactly what hurts, the truth and calling you out on it...

Prove me wrong....

...and you never could, now please continue retaliating with your ignorant responses...

Whoa!!!!! Relax man.

Magic 32

Prove me wrong....

I'm sorry, I don't have time for you anymore. I have a 2/6 party to attend.

Inferno

Prove me wrong....

Its obvious Kobe stans are insecure about LeBron being as good as (if not better) than Kobe, and that's why they degrade him. No need to give them fuel to burn lol

coin24
06-18-2015, 10:55 PM

Prove me wrong....

Meltdown:lol

Apart from 2/6, I'm not sure why you care. You're not a cavs fan.
Now you can argue bran got his stats and blame his teammates, even though we all know bran is to blame..

On an even brighter note now you have footage of his weiner to pull yourself silly over:cheers:

pauk
06-18-2015, 11:00 PM
^ I rest my case....

Come on Kobetards, tell us, why do you want Lebron to fail....

HOoopCityJones
06-18-2015, 11:00 PM
Damn, you melting down faster than this bitch

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4330321/wicked-witch-melting-o.gif

pauk
06-18-2015, 11:03 PM
You just cant....? :oldlol:

I wonder, what could possibly be your answer you made up...

"He is a bitch"
"The Decision"

Right.... thats why you want him to fail....

Magic 32
06-18-2015, 11:09 PM
Damn, you melting down faster than this bitch

We are talking about a completely defeated person though.

Lord knows how many attempts at self immolation he has done over the last 24 hours.

His hero is 2/6 and has a small d*ck

Let's all pray for him and not mock him.

pauk
06-18-2015, 11:13 PM

Lord knows how many attempts at self immolation he has done over the last 24 hours.

You cant derail / change subject / be a douchebag forever....

Come on now, you can do it... its a very simple question...

Asukal
06-18-2015, 11:14 PM
Da tears are real. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-18-2015, 11:14 PM

ROFL.. poor pauk. Getting that 2011 finals treatment and some :oldlol: