PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else feel bad for David Blatt?

Heavincent
06-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Cavs win: "Coach Lebron!"

Cavs lose: "David Blatt lost this game"

Everyone just piles on the dude. Like that fat **** Brian Windhorst stirring up shit all season.

Kvnzhangyay
06-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Huh? No one's been saying the game is on Blatt :no:

If anything you should feel bad for Delly. So much hype by the media just to regress to the mean

Heavincent
06-14-2015, 11:52 PM
Huh? No one's been saying the game is on Blatt :no:

If anything you should feel bad for Delly. So much hype by the media just to regress to the mean

The media just roasted him at the press conference.

J Shuttlesworth
06-14-2015, 11:55 PM
No.

Earlier this season, the Cavs were 19-20 and there were talks of him getting fired.

Now, he's taken an injury riddled team to the finals and kept the series very competitive despite not having 2 of the three best players.

His defensive strategy has been great and has kept the Cavs in the series.

At a certain point, there's only so much one team can do when they're out-talented. Blatt's gotten the most out of what he has. They are not losing because of strategy. The team is simply gassed, and not good enough to compete with a fully healthy Warriors team.

I don't really hear people putting this series on Blatt at all... Not sure where you're getting that vibe.

Bernkastel
06-14-2015, 11:56 PM
Yeah, this is one of those unfair things. Media keeps trying to hype up LeBron despite the fact that he's already a top eleven player all-time.

RRR3
06-14-2015, 11:58 PM
If he gets fired for this series I'll feel bad for him. If not, meh.

GIF REACTION
06-14-2015, 11:58 PM
Because hating on Lebron is the current "cool" thing and what all the masses float towards. It's the people pleasing mindset, people are still deluding themselves and the masses into believing that Lebron fans are the majority when in face they are the minority. Lebron fans have ALWAYS been the minority, sure he has a lot of bandwagon fans, but they have always been the smaller percentage. Combine this myth of Lebron fans being the majority with success, and the music gets loud, everyone and their dogs starts hating on Lebron, and deep down they're not really sure why. They just hate him because everyone else does.

It is a bit saddening that majority of the basketball world is hating on this man that has time and time again lived up to the expectations, even though he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders since middle school... And the amazing thing is he has surpassed the hype, exceeded the expectations... Yet so many do not appreciate him. It will be sad when he's gone... Like Kobe as well. With the way to game is trending to more and more team play... It will be a long time before we see guys like Lebron and Kobe again... The last of a rare breed.

You are falling right into the media agenda and it's not surprising. Blatt gets his recognition and his paycheck.

J Shuttlesworth
06-14-2015, 11:59 PM
Because hating on Lebron is the current "cool" thing and what all the masses float towards. It's the people pleasing mindset, people are still deluding themselves and the masses into believing that Lebron fans are the majority when in face they are the minority. Lebron fans have ALWAYS been the minority, sure he has a lot of bandwagon fans, but they have always been the smaller percentage. Combine this myth of Lebron fans being the majority with success, and the music gets loud, everyone and their dogs starts hating on Lebron, and deep down they're not really sure why. They just hate him because everyone else does.

It is a bit saddening that majority of the basketball world is hating on this man that has time and time again lived up to the expectations, even though he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders since middle school... And the amazing thing is he has surpassed the hype, exceeded the expectations... Yet so many do not appreciate him. It will be sad when he's gone... Like Kobe as well. With the way to game is trending to more and more team play... It will be a long time before we see guys like Lebron and Kobe again... The last of a rare breed.

You are falling right into the media agenda and it's not surprising. Blatt gets his recognition and his paycheck.
Good post. Although normally, you never post without a GIF :biggums:

LikeABosh
06-15-2015, 12:01 AM
Cavs (Lebron) win despite Blatt.

GIF REACTION
06-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Good post. Although normally, you never post without a GIF :biggums:
It's me ISB

I'm retired but considering it's the finals thought I'd might just get a little ISH time in.... But i must say this place is as cancerous as ever and it really is hard to be here

imdaman99
06-15-2015, 12:02 AM
I felt bad for him when his best player threw him under the bus after that buzzer beater win against the Bulls. Imagine if Lebron missed that shot, do you think Lebron would have told the media that he told Blatt to get him the ball? :lol absolutely not. He has one of the best if not the best player in the game publicly unsupportive of him. He is in a lose-lose situation.

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2015, 12:04 AM
I felt bad for him when his best player threw him under the bus after that buzzer beater win against the Bulls. Imagine if Lebron missed that shot, do you think Lebron would have told the media that he told Blatt to get him the ball? :lol absolutely not. He has one of the best if not the best player in the game publicly unsupportive of him. He is in a lose-lose situation.
lol @ you thinking the reason LeBron said he scratched the play was to throw Blatt under the bus.

imdaman99
06-15-2015, 12:07 AM
lol @ you thinking the reason LeBron said he scratched the play was to throw Blatt under the bus.
His intention wasn't to throw his coach under the bus, his intention was to brag about how awesome he himself is. The perfect sign of insecurity. He wants credit for everything. He could have said "We had a play designed and I didn't like it so we changed it around and I hit the shot". No, instead he said i told coach HELL NAW GIMME DA GOTDAMN BALL, I WANT THE BALL. He has no reason to be insecure, but he still is. Go figure.

Indirectly threw his coach under the bus because he wanted to brag about his own greatness. This is just one of those reasons that drive anyone crazy.

GIF REACTION
06-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Daman you're reaching very hard and you know it,

The minute you try to hypothesize whole scenarios is when you know you're going very much out on a limb to make your point

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2015, 12:09 AM
His intention wasn't to throw his coach under the bus, his intention was to brag about how awesome he himself is. The perfect sign of insecurity. He wants credit for everything. He could have said "We had a play designed and I didn't like it so we changed it around and I hit the shot". No, instead he said i told coach HELL NAW GIMME DA GOTDAMN BALL, I WANT THE BALL. He has no reason to be insecure, but he still is. Go figure.

Indirectly threw his coach under the bus because he wanted to brag about his own greatness. This is just one of those reasons that drive anyone crazy.
Except he didn't really throw his coach under the bus. I don't think you know how many great players have scratched the play that was drawn up and taken the last shot of the game. Derrick Rose said he did the same thing the game before. Saying he scratched the play doesn't mean he's dissing the coach... just that he wants the last shot.

Genaro
06-15-2015, 12:26 AM
Except he didn't really throw his coach under the bus. I don't think you know how many great players have scratched the play that was drawn up and taken the last shot of the game. Derrick Rose said he did the same thing the game before. Saying he scratched the play doesn't mean he's dissing the coach... just that he wants the last shot.
It does. Next day everyone was talking about how on the world could Blatt draw a play for anyone but Lebron.

Fallen Angel
06-15-2015, 12:27 AM
Blatt is just a really laughable motivational speaker. He's gone and probably won't get hired as a HC any time soon

Euroleague
06-16-2015, 03:29 AM
:lol :oldlol: :roll: at this thread. Anyone that "feels bad" for Blatt does not know him. The guy is a colossal a-hole.

Besides, the Cavs owner hand picked him, then emphatically said he was staying even when the team was doing bad, and then they made the finals even with injuries. It's not like he's going to be fired.

CarlosBoozer
06-16-2015, 07:23 AM
Lebron is poop and Blatt is the toilet.

Akhenaten
06-16-2015, 08:38 AM

Dude will you stop :rolleyes:

He SPECIFICALLY said "Coach wanted to give the ball to JR but I said hell naw give me the damn ball"

He wanted everybody to know how alpha he was, he cared not if he neutered his coach in the process. Like dude said he wouldnt have put the exchange between him and his coach out if he had missed.

This is why people "hate", he's a low character cornball. Referring to the Heat as "that franchise", dude just extra lame.

Harison
06-16-2015, 09:01 AM
I thought signing Blatt wasnt a good idea, hiring to win NOW a coach who had zero NBA experience :confusedshrug: But Blatt proved to be an excellent coach. Not only that, but to deal with diva like Lebron must be hard too.

Nash
06-16-2015, 12:01 PM
Cavs win: "Coach Lebron!"

Cavs lose: "David Blatt lost this game"

Everyone just piles on the dude. Like that fat **** Brian Windhorst stirring up shit all season.
eh

cavs win: lebron did it
cavs lose: irving and love injuries did it

blatt goes into his 2nd year in good terms thanks to lebron not giving up with love and irving out