Thunderfan86
06-15-2015, 12:01 AM
Well.....he is the best player in the world. :confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
more like the only player in the world judging by his usage related stats

Magic 32
I wonder if Jordan would have said the same after 2 losses being down 2-3 in the finals.

But this is how Lebron feels. At least he is upfront about his megalomania.

kennethgriffin
i got Anthony Davis

then a healthy KD

then westbrook

then curry/harden

then lebron

btw... if ledumbass fans wanna say hes the best even with other guys winning mvp. then what weight does the mvp even really hold

his 4 are worthless if thats the case

:lol

iamgine
06-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Title should be "Lebron being captain obvious"

PistonsFan#21
06-15-2015, 12:02 AM
LeStatingTheObvious

scandisk_
06-15-2015, 12:03 AM
With him playing that well, he has the right to shove it down our throats.

his stans on the other hand though :lol :D

ballin33
06-15-2015, 12:04 AM
Lol he is, gotta be confident in yourself when your back is against the wall. Still not gonna matter tho

6 for 24
This is much ado about nothing, like when Kobe made his "captain obvious" statement:

"I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

zoom17
Only kobe stans are denying this lol.

KBaller33
06-15-2015, 12:05 AM
So?

Context?

The reporter asked LeBron if he does not feel pressure in these finals because the Cavs are so undermanned with all the injuries. LeBron responded that he doesn't feel pressure at all because he's the best player in the world.

3ball
Lebron choked in Game 4 and if the Cavs lose this series, that will be why.

That is all

Thunderfan86
This is much ado about nothing, like when Kobe made his "captain obvious" statement:

"I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
Kobe fvcked her in the ass didn't he?

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2015, 12:06 AM
'I feel confident cause Im the best payer in the world... its that simple'

man ain't lying

Prime_Shaq
06-15-2015, 12:06 AM
He is though...

PistonsFan#21
06-15-2015, 12:07 AM
i got Anthony Davis

then a healthy KD

then westbrook

then curry/harden

then lebron

btw... if ledumbass fans wanna say hes the best even with other guys winning mvp. then what weight does the mvp even really hold

:biggums: How many games did AD win against this Warriors team? And lets not even talk about James Harden. Give Lebron that supporting cast and they win in 6 games or less

The Iron Fist
06-15-2015, 12:09 AM
His shooting percentage says otherwise.

imdaman99
06-15-2015, 12:10 AM
He probably is, but anytime someone has to say it loud, you know there are insecurity issues.

warriorfan
06-15-2015, 12:11 AM
more like the only player in the world judging by his usage related stats

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

PistonsFan#21
06-15-2015, 12:16 AM
He probably is, but anytime someone has to say it loud, you know there are insecurity issues.

Have you ever heard of the great Muhammad Ali? would you call him insecure?

KungFuJoe
06-15-2015, 12:23 AM
Have you ever heard of the great Muhammad Ali? would you call him insecure?

Difference is in boxing it's you and nobody else.

How about Lebron saying he's confident because he's a got a great team and he believes in them.

I honestly believe that Lebron is just happy he's not choking this series. Like that's some kind of consolation prize that helps him sleep at night.

Cold soul
06-15-2015, 12:24 AM
Lebron is still best player in the game.

RRR3
06-15-2015, 12:27 AM

How about Lebron saying he's confident because he's a got a great team and he believes in them.

I honestly believe that Lebron is just happy he's not choking this series. Like that's some kind of consolation prize that helps him sleep at night.
If LeBron said he had a great team he'd be a liar, though.

Cavs without Kyrie and Love (mostly Kyrie IMO) are poop.

KiiiiNG
06-15-2015, 12:28 AM

yeppppp, that's why he be happi mane! ....

:facepalm

deep down hes pissed off that his team is down 3-2, and he'll go down swinging like the big dicked monster that he is. he's gonna go down FIGHTING LIKE HELL.

but dont give me that "hes happy hes not choking" BULLSHIT. if thats the case why even show up and put in the work he does? if theres no prize at the end other than some lame consolation prize YOU made up in YOUR psychotic mind because YOU think you can read peoples body language and decipher what the person is feeling? THEN WHY? for poops and giggles?

**** off

KungFuJoe
06-15-2015, 12:31 AM

So it's a lie. You do what you have to do to keep team morale up. That's what a leader does. Lebron isn't a leader. He's a great player but he's no leader. Which is why he needed Wade and Bosh to actually win.

RRR3
06-15-2015, 12:32 AM
So it's a lie. You do what you have to do to keep team morale up. That's what a leader does. Lebron isn't a leader. He's a great player but he's no leader. Which is why he needed Wade and Bosh to actually win.

KiiiiNG
06-15-2015, 12:33 AM
which is why miami started winning after wade had a discussion with lebron basically handing over the keys to the team and taking his rightful place as beta bitch to lebron's alpha king. he even says so himself, if you'd bother to READ and find accurate information.

you, my friend, are a ****ing idiot. an ignorant, trolling, boring IDIOT.

Magic 32
06-15-2015, 12:38 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5z6csUjij1rvxhqbo1_500.png

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-15-2015, 12:39 AM
i agree

nzahir
06-15-2015, 12:41 AM
I wonder if Jordan would have said the same after 2 losses being down 2-3 in the finals.

I wonder what MJ was without scottie, o ya 1-9

bobopenguin
06-15-2015, 12:45 AM
Lebron is still the best player in the world.. not for too long :rolleyes:

at least i can be 95% sure OkC wont trade KD for lebron straight up nor Pelican trade Davis for Lebron..

hell, i dont even think King would trade Cousins for Lebron.

Droid101
06-15-2015, 12:46 AM
lol dude is shit tier

warriorfan
06-15-2015, 12:47 AM
which is why miami started winning after wade had a discussion with lebron basically handing over the keys to the team and taking his rightful place as beta bitch to lebron's alpha king. he even says so himself, if you'd bother to READ and find accurate information.

http://www.multimediagames.com/sites/default/files/images/game-banner-images/MGAM_MegaMeltdown_Banner_0.jpg

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
06-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Lebron is still the best player in the world.. not for too long :rolleyes:

at least i can be 95% sure OkC wont trade KD for lebron straight up nor Pelican trade Davis for Lebron..

hell, i dont even think King would trade Cousins for Lebron.

durant is pu$$y with weak heart

knicksman
06-15-2015, 12:56 AM
well this just confirms that hes not coz insecurity=not

Kvnzhangyay
06-15-2015, 12:59 AM
well this just confirms that hes not coz insecurity=not

But if anyone else said it, it would be "alpha", correct?

knicksman
06-15-2015, 01:04 AM
But if anyone else said it, it would be "alpha", correct?

well everyone has different definitions of alpha. They say the kobe types are alpha but there are also humble ones. But I would say the cool humble ones are the real ones or russell/jackson wouldnt be winning 11 rings

Magic 32
06-15-2015, 01:04 AM

He must feel so bad.....

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1425/14251903/2563254-1361589542722.gif

Gabuyaux
06-15-2015, 01:06 AM

deep down hes pissed off that his team is down 3-2, and he'll go down swinging like the big dicked monster that he is. he's gonna go down FIGHTING LIKE HELL.

but dont give me that "hes happy hes not choking" BULLSHIT. if thats the case why even show up and put in the work he does? if theres no prize at the end other than some lame consolation prize YOU made up in YOUR psychotic mind because YOU think you can read peoples body language and decipher what the person is feeling? THEN WHY? for poops and giggles?

**** off
It's just a game man...

KiiiiNG
06-15-2015, 01:33 AM
It's just a game man...

there are legacies on the line. im gonna tell my kids lebron was the best player ever. some older guy down the street SWEARS jordan is better.

do you really think im not gonna take that personally? you do realize that basketball, competition, rivalry, it's imprinted in our dna. stop it! stop telling me to calm down. "it's just a game, man.."

not to me. not to me it isnt just a game. can you respect that, at the very least?

EwingMan
06-15-2015, 01:34 AM

**** off

ethered.

we can tell from durant's body language that he's a moody, puss.yfaggo.t though.

sportjames23
06-15-2015, 01:36 AM

This.

BarberSchool
06-15-2015, 01:37 AM

But this is how Lebron feels. At least he is upfront about his megalomania.this is what everyone is willfully ignoring.

LeBron is doing much more than stating the obvious.

By stating this, at such a specific time, he is actually revealing something about his own device by with which to cope with him knowing this finals series is a loss for him, and for his legacy.

This proclamation is actually code for:
"I'm not gonna hold up the NBA title this year, but at least I can still show out enough and get numbers to believably hold the title of best player in the world."

Mike never once had to even think this kinda sh!t, people.

Mike won every damn time, against harder, more physical defense with hand checking, and better competition, in the toughest era the NBA has ever seen. And in winning, he established an in-arguable reputation as the GOAT, silently, without ever classlessly needing to say it.

What LeBron is doing....

.....It's a way to cope with the Big L he knows he is taking.

KiiiiNG
06-15-2015, 01:38 AM
ethered.

we can tell from durant's body language that he's a moody, puss.yfaggo.t though.

slobbin on my knob breh, i like it.

sportjames23
06-15-2015, 01:39 AM
The reporter asked LeBron if he does not feel pressure in these finals because the Cavs are so undermanned with all the injuries. LeBron responded that he doesn't feel pressure at all because he's the best player in the world.

That...is stupid.

I don't feel pressure because I'm the best. What? After all the times we've seen him look shook in big games before. :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2015, 01:39 AM

there are legacies on the line. im gonna tell my kids lebron was the best player ever. some older guy down the street SWEARS jordan is better.

do you really think im not gonna take that personally? you do realize that basketball, competition, rivalry, it's imprinted in our dna. stop it! stop telling me to calm down. "it's just a game, man.."

not to me. not to me it isnt just a game. can you respect that, at the very least?

You should spend more time listening to the guy down the street than on here.

KiiiiNG
06-15-2015, 01:41 AM
this is what everyone is willfully ignoring.

LeBron is doing much more than stating the obvious.

By stating this, at such a specific time, he is actually revealing something about his own device by with which to cope with him knowing this finals series is a loss for him, and for his legacy.

This proclamation is actually code for:
"I'm not gonna hold up the NBA title this year, but at least I can still show out enough and get numbers to believably hold the title of best player in the world."

It's a way to cope with the Big L he knows he is taking.
ok? he's a human being.

ok? he has coping mechanisms.

ok? he's realistic about his odds.

ok.

gotcha.

nice one.

you did it.

you made an observation.

which could be wrong

or right

or neither

but it doesnt matter

you think its a great point

you think its funny

or clever

or makes you look smart

ok.

care to talk BASKETBALL now, you weirdo?

KiiiiNG
06-15-2015, 01:44 AM
You should spend more time listening to the guy down the street than on here.
so bitter i can taste you. the visuals of your bitterness literally tricks my mind into thinking i am tasting 100% dark chocolate(not food, but your fat mothers puss)

but nah, nah. you got me good with that line. can't even lie 'bout it.

sportjames23
06-15-2015, 01:44 AM

Retard Alert!

BarberSchool
06-15-2015, 01:45 AM
ok? he's a human being.

ok? he has coping mechanisms.

ok? he's realistic about his odds.

ok.

gotcha.

nice one.

you did it.

you made an observation.

which could be wrong

or right

or neither

but it doesnt matter

you think its a great point

you think its funny

or clever

or makes you look smart

ok.

care to talk BASKETBALL now, you weirdo?Brother, it's the truth, everyone knows it. Especially your hoe @ss.
That's why you mad.

KiiiiNG
06-15-2015, 01:47 AM
Brother, it's the truth, everyone knows it. Especially your hoe @ss.
whether its the truth or not, i dont see how its a legit argument against him as a player?

if its really a coping mechanism, then so be it. if its not(its not), then cool.

but, not sure where exactly this is going. i mean, if you think for one second he wont play his heart out in game 6 then ur outta ur ****in' mind. just saying.

in no way, shape, or form is lebron giving up on his team. thats ridiculous.

BarberSchool
06-15-2015, 01:55 AM
whether its the truth or not, i dont see how its a legit argument against him as a player?

if its really a coping mechanism, then so be it. if its not(its not), then cool.

but, not sure where exactly this is going. i mean, if you think for one second he wont play his heart out in game 6 then ur outta ur ****in' mind. just saying.

in no way, shape, or form is lebron giving up on his team. thats ridiculous.
I never said he's giving up on his team this time.
But he has in the past.

I just said he's more b!tch than he wants to admit.
Just like his fans. You for one.

I simply said he isn't a man like Mike.
He's not able to always win with class like Mike.
He's not the GOAT, like Mike.
And he will cop pleas and make excuses, which Mike never once had to do.

BarberSchool
06-15-2015, 02:03 AM
You should spend more time listening to the guy down the street than on here.Word. Lol.

Listen to that old n!gga, man. He's right. You wrong, KiiiiiiiiiiNG. Listen to dude down the block, otherwise your kids are gonna lose respect for their sweet @ss father being on LeFraud's jock so hard, while simultaneously being dead wrong. Lol

Pointguard
06-15-2015, 02:09 AM
And rightfully so.

Rose'sACL
06-15-2015, 02:11 AM
That...is stupid.

I don't feel pressure because I'm the best. What? After all the times we've seen him look shook in big games before. :facepalm
I don't feel pressure when I am doing something i am really good at . He is not just good, he is the best.

His quote makes complete sense.

Magic 32
06-15-2015, 02:22 AM
I don't feel pressure when I am doing something i am really good at . He is not just good, he is the best.

His quote makes complete sense.

Not if you want to win more than anything.

Mr Clutch Melo
06-15-2015, 02:27 AM
So ISH have a problem with people beliving in themself ?:oldlol:

GoSpursGo1984
06-15-2015, 02:58 AM
If Lebron loses this series can we really still call him the best player anymore? He has not won MVP in two season nor won the Championship.

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2015, 03:07 AM
So ISH have a problem with people beliving in themself ?:oldlol:

Nope, which is why any sane fan doesn't give a shit about what lebron thinks about himself. He may think that he's a good actor, doesn't mean you should give a shit since he's a bad one.:lol

Quickening
06-15-2015, 03:12 AM
Ish revealing itself to be a bunch of nervous betas, a guy has self confidence, oh nooooooo!

Pacquiao
06-15-2015, 03:14 AM
Best Player in the world of being 2-6 and most losing record in the finals..

1-6 if not for Ray Allen

E_Stamkos
06-15-2015, 03:36 AM
He is but the fact that he vocalizes it just speaks to his character. Such a narcissistic idiot

Spurs m8
06-15-2015, 03:37 AM
I love how he acts like hes a humble bloke.

This is the kinda shit everyone hates about the ****wit

E_Stamkos
06-15-2015, 03:40 AM
I've never heard a self professed leader feel the need to tell everyone how much of a leader he is so frequently.

As the leader of this team
As the leader of this team. Alright we get it already you jackass

E_Stamkos
06-15-2015, 03:42 AM
I love how he acts like hes a humble bloke.

This is the kinda shit everyone hates about the ****wit

This. He's matured but at heart he's still the same old arrogant sob

Sakkreth
06-15-2015, 03:51 AM

False. Ofc he's on a good team, it has LeBron.

Spurs m8
06-15-2015, 03:52 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Acting like someones gonna have kids with you

chazzy
06-15-2015, 04:18 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/de/dc/ec/dedcec199a88a6ab9338201fe5f8e930.jpg

Spurs m8
06-15-2015, 04:42 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/de/dc/ec/dedcec199a88a6ab9338201fe5f8e930.jpg

THIS.

knicksman
06-15-2015, 04:49 AM
the best yet still cant create his own shot outside the paint. This guy has been in the league for 12 years and has been exposed every finals yet still hasnt improved. Goes to show that this guy really isnt competitive. And just stack teammates so they can bail him out during crunch time. Sorry bran stans but uncompetitive players dont win shit in this league.

Trollsmasher
06-15-2015, 05:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WtErusa.png

TheMilkyBarKid
06-15-2015, 05:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WtErusa.png
Seriously, who could win with this team?

Soundwave
06-15-2015, 05:19 AM

Well played sir, well played.

Rose'sACL
06-15-2015, 05:34 AM
the best yet still cant create his own shot outside the paint. This guy has been in the league for 12 years and has been exposed every finals yet still hasnt improved. Goes to show that this guy really isnt competitive. And just stack teammates so they can bail him out during crunch time. Sorry bran stans but uncompetitive players dont win shit in this league.
But he has already won as much as the Knicks.
Also, he can create his shot from outside, he is just not making them this season.
Are you retarded? Delladova and James Jones can't create their shots. Creating shots and making them are 2 different things.

knicksman
06-15-2015, 06:18 AM
But he has already won as much as the Knicks.
Also, he can create his shot from outside, he is just not making them this season.
Are you retarded? Delladova and James Jones can't create their shots. Creating shots and making them are 2 different things.

the truth hurts bro. If he cant make it in the postseason then he still cant create. But thats who he is. A beta. A player who has low standards. He knows that being a kobe/curry or winning rings is no easy task. So hes settling for less, scoring in the 1st quarters or garbage time then winning MVPs. Coz he knows that there are idiots like you who would still compare him to jordan/kobe because of stats or MVPs. But at the end frauds will be exposed. 2/5 speaks for itself.

AirFederer
06-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Not his biggest fan at all, but it`s no denying he`s right :confusedshrug:
He`s dragging this Cavs team to pplaces the have no business being.

MrC1991
06-15-2015, 09:02 AM
Hes not lying...coming from a Bulls fan. As tough as that is to say hes just stating the obvious. It's always a good thing to have confidence in yourself.

WeGetRing2012
06-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Best Player in the world of being 2-6 and most losing record in the finals..

1-6 if not for Ray Allen

This. If him and his stans believe that this is the best in the world then ok but there are plenty of players I would take over him right now. And if he was the best in the world he would be able to give his team what they need most right now... Points scored efficiently!! If he had a better offensive game this series would be much closer. He's just overpowering people to get his points on a bad percentage.

sportjames23
06-15-2015, 11:20 AM

Well. :oldlol:

AintNoSunshine
06-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Yes and I declare him Captain Obvious

Springsteen
06-15-2015, 11:44 AM
uncompetitive players dont win shit in this league.

And the centerpiece of your team is the shining example of that, have fun watching him hoist up shots next season. :oldlol:

G0ATbe
06-15-2015, 11:47 AM
The fact he felt the need to clear that up shows he's worried curry has surpassed him as a player:applause: .

Fudge
06-15-2015, 11:48 AM
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis
James Harden
Russell Westbrook

Yep, he's right.

LONGTIME
06-15-2015, 11:48 AM

Damn.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-15-2015, 12:14 PM
This. If him and his stans believe that this is the best in the world then ok but there are plenty of players I would take over him right now. And if he was the best in the world he would be able to give his team what they need most right now... Points scored efficiently!! If he had a better offensive game this series would be much closer. He's just overpowering people to get his points on a bad percentage.

Name them. Plenty implies a sizable number, there's literally one player other than LeBron who belongs in the discussion.

Funktion
06-15-2015, 12:41 PM
More locker room ammo for the Warriors to close it out on Tuesday.

kshutts1
06-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Lebron is the best player in the world, but probably should not have said it in that context. It just comes off as egotistical.

Other than that? Nothing to see here. Big deal.

Basketball fans should be able to sit back and enjoy this show.

Enjoy watching one of the greatest players of all time completely dictate the entire game and series, and do everything in his absolute power to win the title.

On the other side, enjoy watching one of the GOAT shooting teams do their thing, with one of the more likable stars in recent memory.

tomtucker
06-15-2015, 02:40 PM
Most 3 pointers made in a single postseason for a player
why is that guy not the the best player in the world insted of lebron ........:confusedshrug:

SexSymbol
06-15-2015, 03:06 PM
If Curry plays great in G6 and closes out bron and the cavs, I'm ready to crown him as the new best player and I think most sane people would do too. Considering how LeBron has been ruining chances for CLE to win this series.

outbreak
06-15-2015, 03:24 PM
Thats abit ignorant. Doesn't he know who spanoulis is?

riseagainst
06-15-2015, 03:33 PM
i got Anthony Davis

then a healthy KD

then westbrook

then curry/harden

then lebron

:roll:

you are one retarded mfer.

jayfan
06-15-2015, 03:37 PM

The older guy down the street is right.