PDA

View Full Version : Win or Lose my respect for bron goes to a whole new level

scandisk_
06-15-2015, 12:21 AM
I really used to hate the guy, but now, I've got nothing but respect. Should've realized long ago that the way he's playing right now is the only way to go. Dude is Unstoppable, really. :applause:

on the other hand though. dear bran stans,

stay :mad:

1987_Lakers
06-15-2015, 12:23 AM
The funny thing is 20 years from now the people clowning on LeBron will tell the younger folks that they saw LeBron play and how much of a beast he was. Happens to every great player.

kennethgriffin
how many times to people need to be reminded that the warriors have been single coverage on lebron all series and let him go off on purpose in order to take his teammates out of the game

the warriors are gifting lebron baskets.. ofcourse any great player can score 1 on 1

scoring 1 on 5 is the hard part.. ask kobe

RRR3
Hes played as hard as I could have hoped for, so that's good. But I would have preferred he get another ring. Ah well.

Kvnzhangyay
06-15-2015, 12:24 AM
how many times to people need to be reminded that the warriors have been single coverage on lebron all series and let him go off on purpose in order to take his teammates out of the game

the warriors are gifting lebron baskets.. ofcourse any great player can score 1 on 1

Since when did Kobe score 1 on 5 :coleman:

oh the horror
06-15-2015, 12:24 AM
The funny thing is 20 years from now the people clowning on LeBron will tell the younger folks that they saw LeBron play and how much of a beast he was. Happens to every great player.

Everyone knows he's a beast deep down. It's just fun to talk shit.

Mr. Jabbar
06-15-2015, 12:25 AM
dude is pretty stoppable, he has been stopped 4 out of 6 times

kennethgriffin

:biggums: probably 25,000 of his 33,000 points

:biggums:

Kvnzhangyay
Everyone knows he's a beast deep down. It's just fun to talk shit.

Basically. Talking shit to his stans is pretty funny

6 for 24
06-15-2015, 12:26 AM

Many times. My mates always used to make comments like "The Lakers only win championships because they play 8 on 5". I never asked, but I assume this just meant #8 Kobe taking on the starting 5 of the other team. It's just winning basketball!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

J Shuttlesworth
Many times. My mates always used to make comments like "The Lakers only win championships because they play 8 on 5". I never asked, but I assume this just meant #8 Kobe taking on the starting 5 of the other team. It's just winning basketball!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MEB2kDeez
He's been earned mine a few seasons ago lol

Kvnzhangyay
06-15-2015, 12:27 AM
:biggums: probably 25,000 of his 33,000 points

:biggums:

And maybe like 100 out of his 5600 playoff points

No disrespect for Kobe, one of the greatest "on fire players" ever (To be honest, when Kobe is on fire, he's definitely better than MJ. Only problem is MJ was much more consistent, because MJ would slash when his shot wasn't falling, and Kobe isn't near the slasher that MJ was), but any of Kobe's championship teams with Lebron instead of Kobe would be dominating the warriors.

Pacquiao
06-15-2015, 12:28 AM
A whole new level of being an all time loser in the finals..

scandisk_
06-15-2015, 12:29 AM
Hes played as hard as I could have hoped for, so that's good. But I would have preferred he get another ring. Ah well.

You want him to have another ring? Here's the only thing you need to do

1. Fire him as the GM. (I know right :lol)

Seriously though make him shut up, hes got too much power. He needs a con man on CLE's front office.

RRR3
06-15-2015, 12:30 AM
I'm not sure anyone has ever scored "one on five". Unless their teammates were literally garbage cans (and I do mean LITERALLY).

Closest I've seen is a video from 2000 finals where Shaq dunks over most of the Sixers, but even then they weren't guarding him the whole play.

Kvnzhangyay
06-15-2015, 12:30 AM

Seriously though make him shut up, hes got too much power. He needs a con man on CLE's front office.

Huh? Cavs would probably be winning right now if their 3 starters were healthy

RRR3
06-15-2015, 12:31 AM

Lol I don't care about Cleveland, just LBJ.

Team wise I'm worried about the Heat. :rockon:

Springsteen
06-15-2015, 12:31 AM

:whatever:

scandisk_
06-15-2015, 12:33 AM
Huh? Cavs would probably be winning right now if their 3 starters were healthy

yup! probably.

well series ain't over yet, on to the next game!

RRR3
06-15-2015, 12:33 AM
yup! probably.

well series ain't over yet, on to the next game!
Lol it's over. If the Cavs win I'll drink my own ***

oarabbus
06-15-2015, 02:41 AM
I really used to hate the guy, but now, I've got nothing but respect. Should've realized long ago that the way he's playing right now is the only way to go. Dude is Unstoppable, really. :applause:

on the other hand though. dear bran stans,

stay :mad:

Well said OP.

As a Warriors fan I have to give LeBron tremendous props. He impacts his will onto the game at an incredible level. I'm pulling for the close out but no one can say shit about Lebron. Averaging nearly a 35ppg triple double. Unreal

Harison
06-15-2015, 02:43 AM
I usually dont like Lebron's attitude, but he gained my respect as well. He is playing out of his mind, like the best player in the World suppose to.

Sure he is inefficient, doesnt create for his teammates as well as some other ATG could, lackluster 4th Q's, but nobody can question his effort. One of my issues with LBJ before was his disappearance when odds are stacked against him, not this time. Maybe he finally matured mentally too?

In any case, I'm very impressed by LBJ dominance. If Curry havent had exploded in GM5 (lets say had 20/5/5), I'm pretty sure media would be buzzing Lebron should get FMVP even if he is losing.

Real14
06-15-2015, 02:43 AM
Let them know my niguh:oldlol:

DaSeba5
06-15-2015, 02:44 AM
I've always respected him as an elite player and clearly the best player in the world. He no longer looks scared in the Finals. He's really improved as a player.

With that said, I don't respect how he jumped ship and went to another stacked team and left us completely in the dark while doing so.

Real14
06-15-2015, 02:54 AM
I've always respected him as an elite player and clearly the best player in the world. He no longer looks scared in the Finals. He's really improved as a player.

With that said, I don't respect how he jumped ship and went to another stacked team and left us completely in the dark while doing so.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2906986/kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction-o.gif

Done_And_Done
06-15-2015, 03:15 AM

Very true.
I've always been marvelled by his unfathomable abilities. The guy is a video game brought to life.

I've just never taken a liking to him as a person.

jstern
06-15-2015, 03:40 AM
Very true.
I've always been marvelled by his unfathomable abilities. The guy is a video game brought to life.

I've just never taken a liking to him as a person.

I've always liked Lebron as a person. He just always seemed like a good considerate guy to me.

Also, play style sometimes says a lot about a person. Like if you go the playground, the more selfish, self focused people are always looking out for themselves. Then you have regular people. And then you have the type of person that's always considerate of others, and you see that translate into their game, because being conscious of the feelings of others they make an effort of involving everyone in the game.

StephHamann
06-15-2015, 03:53 AM

:pimp:

DCL
06-15-2015, 03:55 AM
coaches always say, "win or lose, it doesn't matter. just give it your all."

i never believed that because people always care if you win or lose. no moral victories.

with that said, i think lebron is giving all that he has. it's probably not enough, and he will likely go 2/6 but the effort this time has been nothing short of epic.

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2015, 03:56 AM

I can see why you feel that way... but you didn't hate him for leaving Cleveland to join Miami. It's because your team reaped the benefits, but it is essentially the exact same thing.

Mr Feeny
06-15-2015, 04:06 AM
I can see why you feel that way... but you didn't hate him for leaving Cleveland to join Miami. It's because your team reaped the benefits, but it is essentially the exact same thing.Exactly right. Moreover, Dwyane Wade doesn't seem to hold a grudge. Far from it. He's there supporting his buddy and cheering him on in the finals. Why a Heat fan would have any ill feelings towards a guy who came to Miami and won their franchise 2 championships at a time when it was in dire straights, is beyond me. You'd think that most real Heat fans would have an affection for him after what he did for Miami.

Sakkreth
06-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Even most of the all-time greats would have given up in his spot, but LeBron didn't. Giving his all no matter the situation.

scandisk_
06-15-2015, 04:30 AM
Even though lebron's hogging the ball like a madman (and I really wanna punch him for that) You can clearly see that he doesn't give a f*ck anymore, I've heard less talk and excuses from him. THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES BRON, GLAD THAT YOU'VE REALIZED IT THIS TIME :cheers:

Sakkreth
06-15-2015, 04:34 AM
Even though lebron's hogging the ball like a madman (and I really wanna punch him for that) You can clearly see that he doesn't give a f*ck anymore, I've heard less talk and excuses from him. THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES BRON, GLAD THAT YOU'VE REALIZED IT THIS TIME :cheers:

Next year Cavs might be so scary.

NZStreetBaller
06-15-2015, 05:02 AM
Championship > your respect

deja vu
06-15-2015, 07:39 AM
I like LeBron but his stupid fans make it hard for me to do so. I mean, how can they claim LeBron to be GOAT or something ridiculous when he's about to go 2/6 in the Finals? Then they try to belittle other legends just to prop their idol.

HurricaneKid
06-15-2015, 10:43 AM
I like LeBron but his stupid fans make it hard for me to do so. I mean, how can they claim LeBron to be GOAT or something ridiculous when he's about to go 2/6 in the Finals? Then they try to belittle other legends just to prop their idol.

There isn't a player in the history of the game that would have won in 07, 14, or 15 given the teams they played with the team he was on.

2/6 is so dumb considering the accomplishments he had in just dragging some of those teams to the Finals.

sportjames23
06-15-2015, 10:51 AM
Even most of the all-time greats would have given up in his spot, but LeBron didn't. Giving his all no matter the situation.

Too bad he didn't give his all in 2011.

Sakkreth
06-15-2015, 11:09 AM
Too bad he didn't give his all in 2011.

Yep it's different LeBron now.