PDA

View Full Version : Have to Feel for the True Cavs Fans..

coin24
06-15-2015, 02:49 AM
Those 2 guys must be having a tough time, all this talk about LeBald and how the cavs suck and he's the greatest:lol
All the rest are just LeBaldos idiot stans like Pauk that think this series is a "win for bran" because he's putting up stats..
Do you wish he had stayed in Miami and you continue to develop young guys, kept wiggins and signed a few more FAs??

Doranku
06-15-2015, 02:50 AM
They're 2 wins away from a championship with a home game coming up. Pretty sure they aren't thinking about Wiggins right now. :oldlol:

Rocketswin2013
They don't need pity you ****ing idiot. They ****ed the East at 60% strength. They'll probably **** the whole league next year.

DaSeba5
I would root for the city of Cleveland to finally win a title, but I will never root for LeBron again. I think I've started to dislike Cavs fans in general, although I respect their real fans. I feel sorry for the Cavs fans who have to deal with LeBron stans. I know what's that like.

coin24
06-15-2015, 02:51 AM
I would root for the city of Cleveland to finally win a title, but I will never root for LeBron. I think I've started to dislike Cavs fans in general, although I respect their real fans. I feel sorry for the Cavs fans who have to deal with LeBron stans. I know what's that like.

Yeah I'd imagine heat fans would know the feeling I'm talking about:cheers:

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2015, 02:51 AM
I don't.... they should know better. Cleveland hasn't won shit in over 150 seasons worth of baseball, basketball, or football. It should
be engrained in their DNA.

You always bet against Cleveland.

Mr. Jabbar
06-15-2015, 02:52 AM
lebalda the colluding diva makes it all about him wherever he goes..... and then backstabs the team when they're not super stacked. f*** that soft ass bitch

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2015, 02:53 AM
I would root for the city of Cleveland to finally win a title, but I will never root for LeBron again. I think I've started to dislike Cavs fans in general, although I respect their real fans. I feel sorry for the Cavs fans who have to deal with LeBron stans. I know what's that like.

It's not just dealing with the stans... I have to deal with this beta being on my team! 3 number one draft picks in a row and bron comes to Cleveland and curses the whole damn thing. Thank goodness it's just a 1 year contract.

warriorfan
06-15-2015, 02:54 AM
lebron stans are little kids that dont know anything about life so they can't understand how he is such a bitch. 3/4ths of them dont even watch the games andd just read the boxscores and think he is good when really he is empty stats trash 2/6

Real14
06-15-2015, 02:56 AM
RBA and the REAL cavs fans.... I feel your pain:(

DaSeba5
06-15-2015, 02:56 AM
It's not just dealing with the stans... I have to deal with this beta being on my team! 3 number one draft picks in a row and bron comes to Cleveland and curses the whole damn thing. Thank goodness it's just a 1 year contract.

Well Cleveland wanted LeBron. If they wanted to move on from him they wouldn't have pursued him. They welcomed him back with open arms and now the same fans who hated him love him again.

Although he's been ballin in this series. But it doesn't matter because it looks like he's going to lose in the Finals again.

sbw19
06-15-2015, 02:58 AM
Picked Warriors in 6, but it's not over yet.

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Well Cleveland wanted LeBron. If they wanted to move on from him they wouldn't have pursued him. They welcomed him back with open arms and now the same fans who hated him love him again.

Although he's been ballin in this series. But it doesn't matter because it looks like he's going to lose in the Finals again.

And the joke is on them. That's why I said not forgiven until proven. I made fun of all these forgetful fvcks when they welcomed him back with open arms digging out the burned jerseys from their local landfill when he first came back to Cleveland and they took the wrong stance, and I'm
still making fun.

Done_And_Done
06-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Nothing but love for RBA, Meticode, and Cavsfanftw

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2015, 03:04 AM
I imagine most Cavs fans didn't see the series going this long, especially once Kyrie went down. You have to admire how the Cavs have fought throughout. The Cavs have a bright future for sure.

Also, the series isn't over.

Done_And_Done
06-15-2015, 03:07 AM
I imagine most Cavs fans didn't see the series going this long, especially once Kyrie went down. You have to admire how the Cavs have fought throughout. The Cavs have a bright future for sure.

Exactly

julizaver
06-15-2015, 04:05 AM

Probably the HEAT die hard fans will never root for Lebron, as the die hard Cavs fans would never fully forgive The Decision - but as neutral in that case (neighter HEAT or CAVS are my favourite NBA teams) I think the HEAT fans should be at least thankfull for Lebron and happy with their two titles and four Finals appearancies. I mean it is something like a moment which is happening one or two times in life and you should enjoy the moment. Lebron doesn't betrayed HEAT or Maimi, he betrayed Cleveland and now he is back home.

I also feel sorry for the real fans who had to deal with "Kobe/Lebron army/family" posters btw.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-15-2015, 06:17 AM
As someone a fan of what one would consider a "snake bitten" program which hasn't won shit in over it's 100 year existence and another of one that keeps having major injuries to key players at the worst possible time... I feel ya.

Then having to deal with the trolls on this site with their stan-ing, misinterpretation of facts, blatant lies, spamming... Actually that's pretty funny. I probably want the Warriors to win just because I think ISH will be more entertaining this summer if LeBron loses again. And **** that Mark Jackson. Tho if I didn't post on ISH, I would probably lean somewhat heavily towards the Cavs side.

MP.Trey
06-15-2015, 06:20 AM
We're kind of desensitized to the losing by now, plus there is still hope, we just have to pull one out at home and Game 7 could go either way. Don't feel bad for us.

sportjames23
06-15-2015, 06:36 AM
Those 2 guys must be having a tough time, all this talk about LeBald and how the cavs suck and he's the greatest:lol
All the rest are just LeBaldos idiot stans like Pauk that think this series is a "win for bran" because he's putting up stats..
Do you wish he had stayed in Miami and you continue to develop young guys, kept wiggins and signed a few more FAs??

:roll: :roll: :roll:

DukeDelonte13
06-15-2015, 08:27 AM
i'd much rather be in the finals then developing young talent.

RedBlackAttack
06-15-2015, 11:32 AM
i'd much rather be in the finals then developing young talent.
While I agree, the NBA was a lot of fun the previous four years and, before LeBron came back, the idea of teaming up Kyrie, Wiggins and Tristan longterm was fun.

I enjoyed the rebuilding years. You just watch the games a little differently. It was more "fun" in a way. This playoff run -- while a much more memorable ride -- has not been fun.

NBASTATMAN
06-15-2015, 11:46 AM
They're 2 wins away from a championship with a home game coming up. Pretty sure they aren't thinking about Wiggins right now. :oldlol:

They should have kept Wiggins.. He would have at the least made a difference on the defensive end.. His athleticism would have helped the Cavs a bunch... I thought it was a huge mistake when they traded him and I still believe it was a huge mistake..

LONGTIME
06-15-2015, 11:53 AM

:oldlol: BS it's over.

Derka
06-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Wouldn't speak for Cavs fans, but I imagine they're secure in the knowledge that with Varejao, Love and Irving back and healthy next year (big if on Irving since the kid always seems to be hurt to some degree)...they're pretty much going to obliterate the East and a good chunk of the West. Not really debatable on that point...they're going to be a monster.

And in any case, the Finals aren't over yet. Teams have come back from 3-2 down to win it before. Of course you want to win the chip, but this has been a lottery team for a few years now...big strides have been taken. Just stay healthy and they're an odds-on favorite.

j3lademaster
06-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Lebron James raises GDP and thus creates jobs. There are beyond basketball reasons to welcome him back for sure.

Rocketswin2013
06-15-2015, 01:02 PM
While I agree, the NBA was a lot of fun the previous four years and, before LeBron came back, the idea of teaming up Kyrie, Wiggins and Tristan longterm was fun.

I enjoyed the rebuilding years. You just watch the games a little differently. It was more "fun" in a way. This playoff run -- while a much more memorable ride -- has not been fun.
Yeah I know the feeling. When the Rockets got Harden and Lin it was supposed to be a young, bad team playing with house money. Then Harden was good, Parsons and Asik were better than expected. The season was fun, but we got Dwight. And it was really nothing but pressure to win from there. No moral victories, the glass-half-full logic is just harder to lean on.

Still, this Cavs team is loaded. It's really that simple. The only thing to dislike is the fact that LeBron will be a year older and has even more wear on his body. Kevin Love will probably be healthy next year and Kyrie is 23 with a lot of Olympic experience. By the time Kyrie is 25, he'll probably take a huge leap terms of ability like Harden, Westbrook, KD and even Curry did at that age. Not much to feel bad about.

Magic 32
06-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Lebron James raises GDP and thus creates jobs.

So did Hitler.

coin24
06-15-2015, 10:44 PM
Can Lebron come back from down 3-2.. Lebron Lebron Lebron :lol
Hey ESPN the team is the cavs not Lebrons:oldlol:

BBallZen83
06-15-2015, 11:20 PM
So did Hitler.

Jesus dude... How can you have such a pathological hatred? The things you say are almost creepy sometimes.

Simple Jack
06-15-2015, 11:39 PM

How can you say it hasn't been fun? The highs and lows game to game is what makes being a sports fan so great. The fact that people thought the Cavs would lose in both the Bulls series and after game 1 of the Finals against GSW - and the next few games after were certainly fun. I refuse to believe you weren't enjoying that.

Was it stressful? I'm sure it was, but again - that's what being a fan is all about. Winning a chip in dominant fashion is never as fun as wild ups and downs game to game. Surely you agree, no?

nzahir
06-15-2015, 11:49 PM
lebalda the colluding diva makes it all about him wherever he goes..... and then backstabs the team when they're not super stacked. f*** that soft ass bitch
Now I can finally get a screenshot to reply to your ****ING DUMBASS every time you say you are a lebron fan.
He hasnt shit talked any of his teammates yet; theres a reason people enjoy playing with him and nobody truly enjoys playing with kobe. Good luck with another year of missing the playoffs *****

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2015, 11:53 PM
Why would you hate on ESPN for this? You guys do the exact same thing on this forum. How many of your posts are "Lebaldo" or "baby dick bran"? Virtually everything you post is about LeBron.

nzahir
06-16-2015, 12:04 AM
When a player assists or scores on 70 of 91 points(and some of his non assisted or scored points were garbage time when it was done) then you can really just say lebron instead of cavs. Unfortunately due to injuries the cavs may have been robbed of a championship this year. Cavs will win a championship or 2 I am betting in the next 4-8 years.

scuzzy
06-23-2016, 05:19 PM
I don't.... they should know better. Cleveland hasn't won shit in over 150 seasons worth of baseball, basketball, or football. It should
be engrained in their DNA.

You always bet against Cleveland.

He's a Cavs fan!