PDA

View Full Version : Everyone realizes the series isn't over yet right?

oh the horror
06-15-2015, 03:00 AM
Right? All clowning around aside it does appear that the warriors have figured Cleveland out but that doesn't mean shit doesn't happen. Obviously the Cavs are capable of pulling off two wins in a row.

This isn't over yet folks. Just saying

Fudge
06-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Nah.

It's over.

AMCFMVP.

2/6.

SouBeachTalents
06-15-2015, 03:02 AM
I could see it going 7, but LeBron would have to have a Game 6 at Boston type of performance to win Game 7 on the road without Kyrie or Love

DaSeba5
06-15-2015, 03:03 AM
I could see the series going 7, but I would be shocked if GS loses this series. But yah the series isn't over yet.

scandisk_
06-15-2015, 03:03 AM
If CLE could somehow clinch game 6, I have them winning the title.

navy
06-15-2015, 03:04 AM
I could see it going 7, but LeBron would have to have a Game 6 at Boston type of performance to win Game 7 on the road without Kyrie or Love
He's gonna need 50-60

Mr. Jabbar
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1503/15037917/2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

Done_And_Done
Taking the W in Cleveland is no easy task. This thing can easily go to 7 where anything is possible. This young GSW doesn't wanna see an ultra motivated Lebron who sniffs blood. Game 6 is gunna be huge...

J Shuttlesworth
06-15-2015, 03:11 AM
It'd be incredibly tough. I think Cleveland might run into the same problem as game 4. LeBron playing another 45 minutes today, and TT/Delly getting huge minutes. I just don't know if they have the legs to get a win with only 1 day rest.

At the same time, I think they'll be extra motivated to prevent a celebration on their home floor.

coin24
06-15-2015, 03:15 AM
The cavs playing so many minutes with a depleted roster was showing hard in game 5, game 6 will be tough for them..
Warriors should be going for the jugular and wrap this shit up in 6.. Don't want to risk a game 7 do or die situation where they could go back into brick city mode under pressure:no:

FKAri
06-15-2015, 03:17 AM
At worst, GS win in a blowout in g7. I don't see how cavs can win. Every single game they have won has been a miracle.

Straight_Ballin
06-15-2015, 03:17 AM
Last I checked both 2/6 and 3/6 are less than 5/7 and 6/6.

BarberSchool
06-15-2015, 03:18 AM
http://youtu.be/YJt0E4MiO6E

zoom17
06-15-2015, 03:26 AM
This series is going 7 games with the warriors winning in 7. I would be shocked if the Cavs win it.

LeFraud James
06-15-2015, 03:34 AM
Taking the W in Cleveland is no easy task. This thing can easily go to 7 where anything is possible. This young GSW doesn't wanna see an ultra motivated Lebron who sniffs blood. Game 6 is gunna be huge...

I personally don't think he'll have enough in the tank to withstand everything a healthy Warriors team could throw at him in a Game 7 at Oracle.

At the end of the day, all the people that were rooting for him to fail...at the end of the day, tomorrow they'll wake up and still have a bigger dick than LeBron.

Smook B
06-15-2015, 03:37 AM
I personally don't think he'll have enough in the tank to withstand everything a healthy Warriors team could throw at him in a Game 7 at Oracle.

At the end of the day, all the people that were rooting for him to fail...at the end of the day, tomorrow they'll wake up and still have a bigger dick than LeBron.

Pause :biggums:

Done_And_Done
06-15-2015, 03:37 AM

Totally just one upped me from the other thread lolol

LeFraud James
06-15-2015, 03:56 AM
Totally just one upped me from the other thread lolol

:cheers:

I personally prefer making fun of his mental inaptitude, but I could live with this.

Rocketswin2013
06-15-2015, 03:58 AM
This series is as close to over as 3-2 can get. Cavs have nothing left.

SCdac
06-15-2015, 03:59 AM
It would be so much more of a series if the Cavs had Kyrie, dude is a gamer and can take pressure off Lebron :(

navy
06-15-2015, 04:01 AM
This series is as close to over as 3-2 can get. Cavs have nothing left.
Disagree. Cavs got 1 more in them i think.

Game 7 they have no chance if they make it. Maybe they get lucky and Joey Crawford decides to add to his reffing legacy.

Jyap9675
06-15-2015, 09:09 AM
if it goes 7 games, I think Cleveland will win it

brownmamba00
06-15-2015, 09:14 AM
I think this is over...doubt this Cavs team has much in the tank left to pull off the comeback.

GS will keep it close and pull away late 3rd Q

LBJ 23
06-15-2015, 09:32 AM
It's over. Cleveland peaked in the beginning of the series and everything went downhill from there while Warriors are slowly getting their shit together and peaking right at the right moment.

MP.Trey
06-15-2015, 09:38 AM
I see a lot of deflated Cavs fans around but this series is far from over. This team has showed time and time again that they will fight to the end and I have faith.

oh the horror
06-15-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm just saying, if Cleveland manages to pull out next game then who the hell knows what'll happen?

This warriors squad hasn't been in a game 7 in the finals before. Lebron has.

I just think folks are talking like it's already over altogether

ImKobe
06-15-2015, 09:42 AM
The series isn't over, but who would you rather bet on if you had a gun to your head?

TheMan
06-15-2015, 09:47 AM
LeBron and the Cavs are running on fumes, it'll be over after GM 6.

LBJ 23
06-15-2015, 10:15 AM
LeBron and the Cavs are running on fumes, it'll be over after GM 6.

Yep

Da_Realist
06-15-2015, 10:50 AM
Cleveland can still win it. Emotion alone can propel them to win game 6. Anything can happen in Game 7. Teams like Golden State need to make a ton of jumpshots to win games. What happens when they don't fall? Cleveland holds a distinct rebounding and defensive edge regardless of whether they hit shots or not.

Golden State has never had to do what they will attempt to do -- close out a team to win a title. Easier said than done. If the Warriors are too nervous or too excited their jumpshots won't fall and they'll make a lot of turnovers. If they can't win Game 6, ALL the pressure is on them for Game 7. And they'll be 2 days rest between Game 6 and 7.

Far from over. If Golden State had a guy that's been here before it would be over but they're all championship rookies.

Solid Snake
06-15-2015, 10:51 AM
It would be so much more of a series if the Cavs had Kyrie, dude is a gamer and can take pressure off Lebron :(

Yeah, everybody who dribbles on the peremiter (Delly, JR, Iman) all look so damn clumsy like they're going to lose control of the ball. I don't know what's going on, even Lebron at times has looked that way.

MMM
06-15-2015, 12:04 PM
i don't see why overcoming a 2-3 deficit is such a long shot. Lebron led teams have overcome similar deficits and did it vs. more experience teams. I mention experience because these Warriors lack it in comparison to those Spurs and Celtics teams.

LONGTIME
06-15-2015, 12:11 PM
:oldlol: People think this is going 7. :roll:

ClipperRevival
06-15-2015, 02:20 PM
This series is over. Clev peaked and now the better team is doing what they should be doing. Last 2 games, GS has won by double digits.

I think game 6 will be somewhat close, even into the 2nd half but at some point, I think GS goes on a run and Clev will eventually accept that GS is the better team and lose via blowout.

I don't care how competitive you are. At some point, even the greatest champions realize when they are facing the better team and really have no chance.

Take Your Lumps
06-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Laugh all you want but 2/6 is a pretty sick batting average. Maybe Lebron should tryout for the Birmingham Barons.

JerrySeinfeld
06-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Cleveland can still win it. Emotion alone can propel them to win game 6. Anything can happen in Game 7. Teams like Golden State need to make a ton of jumpshots to win games. What happens when they don't fall? Cleveland holds a distinct rebounding and defensive edge regardless of whether they hit shots or not.

Golden State has never had to do what they will attempt to do -- close out a team to win a title. Easier said than done. If the Warriors are too nervous or too excited their jumpshots won't fall and they'll make a lot of turnovers. If they can't win Game 6, ALL the pressure is on them for Game 7. And they'll be 2 days rest between Game 6 and 7.

Far from over. If Golden State had a guy that's been here before it would be over but they're all championship rookies.

lol Cleveland doesn't hold a defensive edge.

LeBron puts up 40 points on 40% shooting and it's about all the Cavs can hope for at this point

dazzer87
06-15-2015, 02:40 PM
Series is over....Cavs will lay down in game 6...No point in flying back to Oakland on Friday....Time for summer vacation.......:rockon:

Da_Realist
06-15-2015, 02:44 PM
GS is the better team only because Cleveland is missing Kyrie Irving. He would have given Lebron the chance to pick and choose his spots. Had he been healthy, Cleveland would have won already.

Even with that said, I hesitate to say GS is better. They are overrated. They are winning due to depth (and that's only due to Cleveland's injuries), not talent or coaching or experience.

triangleoffense
06-15-2015, 04:02 PM
If Cleveland wins game 6 then anything is possible game 7.

Even with that said, I hesitate to say GS is better. They are overrated. They are winning due to depth (and that's only due to Cleveland's injuries), not talent or coaching or experience.

Without starting Iggy and then switching Green to center no way Golden State wins two games like this.

Da_Realist
06-15-2015, 06:17 PM
If Cleveland wins game 6 then anything is possible game 7.

Without starting Iggy and then switching Green to center no way Golden State wins two games like this.

True. But you must factor in fatigue because Cleveland coaching staff just lost 2 integral guys and only trust a 6 man rotation.

smoovegittar
06-15-2015, 06:27 PM
I think that knock on the head changed everything. But no, it's not over yet.

BBallZen83
06-15-2015, 06:34 PM
I actually feel like game 6 might be harder for Cleveland to win than game 7 if they get the chance. They have some key things going against them in game 6. First of all, with the way the series has tilted, all the momentum is with Golden State, and all the pressure is on Cleveland. Secondly, it's another game where they only have one day off which favors Golden State immensely.

If... IF they some how pull out game 6, then I actually like their chances in game 7. They get 2 days off, which favors Cleveland, and then the momentum shifts to Cleveland and the pressure back to Golden State. They will be playing in front of all their fans with the weight of the world on them to bring home the trophy at home and let the confetti drop. Plus, Lebron will be a big advantage for game 7 since he has been there before and will have the mental edge over everyone else.

Da_Realist
06-15-2015, 06:37 PM
I actually feel like game 6 might be harder for Cleveland to win than game 7 if they get the chance. They have some key things going against them in game 6. First of all, with the way the series has tilted, all the momentum is with Golden State, and all the pressure is on Cleveland. Secondly, it's another game where they only have one day off which favors Golden State immensely.

If... IF they some how pull out game 6, then I actually like their chances in game 7. They get 2 days off, which favors Cleveland, and then the momentum shifts to Cleveland and the pressure back to Golden State. They will be playing in front of all their fans with the weight of the world on them to bring home the trophy at home and let the confetti drop. Plus, Lebron will be a big advantage for game 7 since he has been there before and will have the mental edge over everyone else.

Yep.

Meticode
06-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Right? All clowning around aside it does appear that the warriors have figured Cleveland out but that doesn't mean shit doesn't happen. Obviously the Cavs are capable of pulling off two wins in a row.

I've personally conceded that it's over. I felt if the Cavs lost Game 5 they were eventually going to lose the series. Even if they win at home in Game I don't see them going back to Golden State and winning in Game 7.

dick tracy
06-15-2015, 06:54 PM
theres not going to be a game scheduled Friday night
sorry LeBron

you have to watch warriors celebrate tues day night:lebroncry:

24-Inch_Chrome
06-15-2015, 06:54 PM

So you're saying Bill Russell is the GOAT? :confusedshrug:

daily
06-15-2015, 07:08 PM

Warriors inexperience at this level in the first three games almost cost them the series since then they have regrouped and seem to be more in control of their emotions but Game 6 will be the biggest moment yet for the Warriors. If the Cavs win game 6 I'm not sure if the Warriors can hit the reset on game 7. This series has been about the more experienced Cavs vs the depth of the younger less experienced Warriors from the start and I don't see that changing for game 6 or 7

TheCorporation
06-15-2015, 08:01 PM

5/7?

I didn't know Kobe won 5 Finals MVPs, I thought Shaq snagged the first three?

Kobe = 2/7 :applause:

ballin33
06-15-2015, 08:16 PM
Its not over, Cavs have LeBron James. They have a chance, albeit a small one, if Curry is still hot tho its game ova