PDA

View Full Version : So Kidd tried to steal Lopez prior to leaping to Bucks...

niko
06-15-2015, 10:59 AM
That's just simultaneously scummy and impressive...

gigantes
06-17-2015, 02:34 AM
niko, i'm willing to catch your massive nose when it tips over... but what happens when i'm not around, eh?

niko
06-18-2015, 08:25 PM
niko, i'm willing to catch your massive nose when it tips over... but what happens when i'm not around, eh?

What are you smoking? Kidd tried to trade Lopez for Illyasova and the guy who they cut (his name escapes me) as part of his power play because he left for the Bucks. If you think these two things are unrelated that's a big "you" issue.

The trade attempt (him pushing it) is well documented. Maybe follow your team sometimes...

http://brooklynsbeat.com/2015/06/19/salary-dump-joe-johnson-not-so-fast/

Read the first paragraph in case you still don't believe me.

gigantes
06-19-2015, 10:03 PM
lettuce be real-- both our teams suck badly... have tinky-winky mgmt and salary decisions, especially going forward.

problem...?

niko
06-20-2015, 10:52 AM
lettuce be real-- both our teams suck badly... have tinky-winky mgmt and salary decisions, especially going forward.

problem...?
Only if you think i made up this story. If i make up something it will be much more fun.

Let's become GS Warriors fan. :cheers: Ill rep Curry, you Thompson, and the pain will cease...

gigantes
06-21-2015, 01:18 PM
sure, but your "story" is as old as a petrified cat-turd at this point.

niko
06-21-2015, 07:42 PM
sure, but your "story" is as old as a petrified cat-turd at this point.
I disagree. I didn't think we thought Kidd like Lopez prior, to me it was him just doing a power play. Now that he's trying to sign him in free agency it looks more like he tried to send him to his new team, then go there.

I thought it was interesting he'd be that machavalian (how bad did i spell that?)

gigantes
06-22-2015, 05:52 PM
man... i really think harold hill would be a natural part for you.

but yeah, i'm pretty comfortable having the cavs, bucks and spurs as secondary teams. one because of where i currently live, the others because of how they built their teams.

to think that the cavs, without their #2 and #3, came within a whisker of winning the first three games. :eek:

i love the job kerr has done, but i just can't get behind that team, sorry.