PDA

View Full Version : If you were a NBA Player, would you play with LeBron

branslowski
06-15-2015, 12:54 PM
...knowing that you would get blamed and called garbage if things don't go right?...Ask Wade/Bosh (All-Stars/All-NBA type players)...

I wouldn't....I'd imagine i'd be a 20ppg 11ast 4reb 3stl 49%fg type player before LeBron and then become a spot up shooter with LeBron averaging 12ppg 4ast 2reb 2stl 42%fg with LeBron. Only because I have to sit in a corner and watch him take my pg job and watch him dribble n post up and then pass to me when the shot or game clock is low. How bout yawl?

BlakFrankWhite
06-15-2015, 12:57 PM
Ofcourse

He makes his teammates better.....how many of us had heard of Delly and Mozgov?...

They owe all their success to LeGOAT James

branslowski
06-15-2015, 12:58 PM
Ofcourse

He makes his teammates better.....how many of us had heard of Delly and Mozgov?...

They owe all their success to LeGOAT James

Makes sense....Just like when I made my stake better while cooking it, but then I ate it and said it's nasty, must be cut wrong..:biggums:

Funktion
06-15-2015, 12:59 PM
Any Kyrie stats before and after?

Fudge
06-15-2015, 01:01 PM
Playing with LeBron breeds success. Deal with it.

You want your career to skyrocket and take that major leap, you play with LeBron.

PERIOD.

:dancin

branslowski
06-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Any Kyrie stats before and after?

IDK, I just know Wades, Bosh, and Love's got worst. 1/4=2/6

Magic 32
06-15-2015, 01:02 PM
If I was a star?

No

If I was a scrub?

Sure.

branslowski
06-15-2015, 01:04 PM
Playing with LeBron breeds success. Deal with it.

You want your career to skyrocket and take that major leap, you play with LeBron.

PERIOD.

:dancin

Which is why Wade, Bosh, and Love's numbers got worst playing with him? Period I guess:confusedshrug:

BlakFrankWhite
06-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Which is why Wade, Bosh, and Love's numbers got worst playing with him? Period I guess:confusedshrug:

-Wade's stats haven't improved.

-Bosh is finished....guess we should blame bron for that too,right?

-Love was a career loser before LeBron took his sorry a## on boar.

plowking
06-15-2015, 01:06 PM
If I was a star?

No

If I was a scrub?

Sure.

So yes.

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 01:08 PM
A few will acknowledge it , but to play with Lebron you literally have to be willing to let him be the Team leader in ppg, apg, and rpg. It goes beyond just sacrificing one's game, you have to literally let him do everything important on the Basketball court or he'll check out.

branslowski
06-15-2015, 01:09 PM
-Wade's stats haven't improved.

-Bosh is finished....guess we should blame bron for that too,right?

-Love was a career loser before LeBron took his sorry a## on boar.

You do realize non of what you just posted debunkes my post right?

Magic 32
06-15-2015, 01:10 PM
So yes.

Things which are equal to the same things are equal to each other.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/34667900.jpg

Fallen Angel
06-15-2015, 01:10 PM
I'll play wherever they pay me the most

branslowski
06-15-2015, 01:11 PM
A few will acknowledge it , but to play with Lebron you literally have to be willing to let him be the Team leader in ppg, apg, and rpg. It goes beyond just sacrificing one's game, you have to literally let him do everything important on the Basketball court or he'll check out.

Like when my mom cooks for thankgiving.:facepalm

Harison
06-15-2015, 01:26 PM
If I was a star?

No

If I was a scrub?

Sure.
This is correct answer.

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 01:29 PM
This is correct answer.

Exactly.

In all reality the perfect Team for Lebron is the one he currently he has on the floor, all these guys are willing to take a back seat while still playing their hearts out.

NBASTATMAN
06-15-2015, 04:02 PM
...knowing that you would get blamed and called garbage if things don't go right?...Ask Wade/Bosh (All-Stars/All-NBA type players)...

I wouldn't....I'd imagine i'd be a 20ppg 11ast 4reb 3stl 49%fg type player before LeBron and then become a spot up shooter with LeBron averaging 12ppg 4ast 2reb 2stl 42%fg with LeBron. Only because I have to sit in a corner and watch him take my pg job and watch him dribble n post up and then pass to me when the shot or game clock is low. How bout yawl?

If you had cable you could have watched both Isaiah THomas and Big Baby Davis just rave about Lebron.. Both said he was playing at the highest level... Both said he makes it easy for his teammates.. Thomas said that his teammates were playing hot potato with the ball... Im sure they would love to play with him

I would have to say Lebron still has kinks in his game.. Free throw shooting being the biggest.. If he wants to be the best he needs to make over 80 percent..

imdaman99
06-15-2015, 04:09 PM
If I was an NBA player, I'd want my stats maximized so I could land that 1st contract that would ensure I can live the rest of my life comfortably without having to do real work. So yes, I'd love to be his teammate assuming I'm a role player. I can hit spot up 3s so I could be OK, maybe Boobie Gibson type :banana: I'm too short to guard anyone though :(

senelcoolidge
06-15-2015, 05:55 PM
I'd just be happy to be in the league. But really, no I wouldn't want to play with him. He holds the ball for 18 seconds each possession and I'd just have to stand around and wait for something to happen. Not fun. When the team loses it's our fault, when the team does good he's great.

Hey Yo
06-15-2015, 06:05 PM
The sad part is that you're being serious.

:facepalm

Hey Yo
06-15-2015, 06:13 PM
Exactly.

In all reality the perfect Team for Lebron is the one he currently he has on the floor, all these guys are willing to take a back seat while still playing their hearts out.
Isn't that what Kobe wanted? Shaq got run out of town and Kobe got to be the man. Then after a missed playoffs and 2 first exits he was demanding a trade that summer because he had to do most of the heavy lifting

"The Lakers were eliminated in the first round for the second straight year and haven't won a playoff series since 2004, when Shaquille O'Neal left Los Angeles. Bryant let it be known after the game that changes must come.

"Do it and do it now," he said. "Personally for me, it's beyond frustration -- three years and still being at ground zero. This summer's a big summer. We have to see what direction we want to take as an organization and make those steps and make them now."

ImKobe
06-15-2015, 06:14 PM
no

I wouldn't want to play in Cleveland 41 times a year :kobe:

give me LA

but if we're being serious, obviously anyone would love to be a contributing player on a team that's constantly getting exposure and where long Playoff runs are guaranteed almost every year because of the Leastern Conference.

G0ATbe
06-15-2015, 06:14 PM
as long as kybies on the team.

Cold soul
06-15-2015, 06:24 PM
If I was a star?

No

If I was a scrub?

Sure.

Pretty much superstar players play worse around Lebron like Wade and Bosh had to adjust their games and roles and sacrifice their numbers to fit Lebron playstyle while scrubs play great around Lebron he makes them look much better than they actually are he raises their level of play by a lot.

Cold soul
06-15-2015, 06:26 PM
Exactly.

Especially defensively most of series they been out rebounding Golden State not giving up multiple opprunites to score.

Sarcastic
06-15-2015, 06:28 PM
So many candy asses in this day/age. What ever happened to beating your opponent instead of joining him?

branslowski
06-16-2015, 09:24 AM
So many candy asses in this day/age. What ever happened to beating your opponent instead of joining him?

We talkin bout LeBron here.:oldlol:

ISHGoat
06-16-2015, 09:29 AM
OP is retarded

Bran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe as a teammate and its not even close.

Wade opted out of a guaranteed 40m/2years for the chance that lebron would stay if he took a paycut and the heat got better players. When lebron screwed him, he wasnt even mad at lebron.

He has respected vets literally following him from team-to-team ringchasing.

branslowski
06-16-2015, 09:34 AM
OP is retarded

Bran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe as a teammate and its not even close.

Wade opted out of a guaranteed 40m/2years for the chance that lebron would stay if he took a paycut and the heat got better players. When lebron screwed him, he wasnt even mad at lebron.

He has respected vets literally following him from team-to-team ringchasing.

Kobe makes his teammates better so he doesn't have to jump from team to team like a little sausage b!tch doe:confusedshrug:

ISHGoat
06-16-2015, 09:49 AM
Kobe makes his teammates better so he doesn't have to jump from team to team like a little sausage b!tch doe:confusedshrug:

he may make his teammates better, but there are lots of players that didnt have positive things to say about him, or left him to go play somewhere else. has lebron ever had a MAJOR teammate get traded, or decided to sign somewhere else? (wiggins doesnt count, since essentially klove wanted to play with lebron and wiggins was the price)

kobe has:
-fueded with shaq, causing him to be traded to miami
-got what he wanted, to be the alpha dog on his team
-after getting what he wants, by all accounts he alienated his teammates, pjax left, demanded trade, etc, when team was losing BECAUSE OF HIS DEMANDS
-runs dwight out of town
-gasol resigns elsewhere

there is repeated cases of star players refusing to play with kobe, while the opposite is true for bran

if you think this is a serious question then you are delusional OP

branslowski
06-16-2015, 10:21 AM
he may make his teammates better, but there are lots of players that didnt have positive things to say about him, or left him to go play somewhere else. has lebron ever had a MAJOR teammate get traded, or decided to sign somewhere else? (wiggins doesnt count, since essentially klove wanted to play with lebron and wiggins was the price)

kobe has:
-fueded with shaq, causing him to be traded to miami
-got what he wanted, to be the alpha dog on his team
-after getting what he wants, by all accounts he alienated his teammates, pjax left, demanded trade, etc, when team was losing BECAUSE OF HIS DEMANDS
-runs dwight out of town
-gasol resigns elsewhere

there is repeated cases of star players refusing to play with kobe, while the opposite is true for bran

if you think this is a serious question then you are delusional OP

Shaq was fat and Lazy and started slacking...He was never great again after leaving. Kobe became Alpha and took flight winning 2 more titles without fat shaq.

Kobe found out Dwight dont got what it takes to win, Dwight's a pusse, aint no way around it, wont ever win a title.

Gasol got to win playing with Kobe...Was 0-8 for playoffs before Kobe and not talked about untill he wins with Kobe.

j3lademaster
06-16-2015, 10:22 AM
When 3 offensive stars get together for a big 3 sacrifices are going to be made. Garnett, Pierce and Allen all sacrificed a bit of their offense to make things work, and it turned out fine; but no one cared about them enough to talk about them the way people like talking about Lebron/ Kobe.

Also, it depends. If I were a good 3 and D spot up guy or a gobert type center then absolutely. I wouldn't shamelessly follow him around lik some of these other guys, but if money's not too much less and I was presented the opportunity to play with Lebron, hell yeah.

If I were a star I'd totally live somewhere like NY or LA and get paid over win in Cleveland with a paycut and Lebron taking all my glory.

HurricaneKid
06-16-2015, 10:26 AM
Shaq was fat and Lazy and started slacking...He was never great again after leaving. Kobe became Alpha and took flight winning 2 more titles without fat shaq.

Dude was 1st team All NBA on a Championship team in 05-06. GTFOH.

j3lademaster
06-16-2015, 10:31 AM
all player stans do this, and that's what makes them so inherently annoying. How many times have you seen a supposed fan of a team get mad that their "team" just got called stacked? Stacked just means you're really fking good. Idk what's so offensive about that if your agenda isn't just to prop up one guy?

Also, if I were an nba millionaire I wouldn't care what people on nba reddit and ish say about me. If I'm a role player and don't really get endorsements anyway? Who cares? Gonna get my free finals passes in the east in Bron's team and get overpaid in the future for my "finals/ championship experience"... look at what the Suns paid Luc Longley LOL.

ZMonkey11
06-16-2015, 10:47 AM

Kobe found out Dwight dont got what it takes to win, Dwight's a pusse, aint no way around it, wont ever win a title.

Gasol got to win playing with Kobe...Was 0-8 for playoffs before Kobe and not talked about untill he wins with Kobe.

I imagine everything you wrote in a Riley voice, so all the verbal vomit you spew makes sense instead of making me laugh at your ignorance. Fat lazy Shaq took Wade to a chip while Kobe was cheating on his wife.

branslowski
06-16-2015, 11:02 AM
I imagine everything you wrote in a Riley voice, so all the verbal vomit you spew makes sense instead of making me laugh at your ignorance. Fat lazy Shaq took Wade to a chip while Kobe was cheating on his wife.

Took Wade?...I'm pretty sure they was down 2-0 and then Wade took over and carried fat Shaq.

And you got problems with cheaters? Why? cause while you postin in threads ya girl droppin hers for another n!gga?

Kobe_6/8
06-16-2015, 11:06 PM
If I were a star I'd totally live somewhere like NY or LA and get paid over win in Cleveland with a paycut and Lebron taking all my glory.

You would rather be Carmelo than Kyrie?