PDA

View Full Version : Even with Wade and Bosh on the court....

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Most of you were still whining about this cat not having any help just last year. :roll: :roll:

SouBeachTalents
06-15-2015, 01:43 PM
How'd they play in last years Finals?

Fudge
06-15-2015, 01:45 PM
LeRentFree.

GIF REACTION
06-15-2015, 01:48 PM
You can't just name names and not acknowledge the context upon which they played

Wade's health was in free fall

And Bosh was not much more than a role player post injury 2012

Those Miami teams were incredibly flawed

They couldn't make the playoffs (38 wins) even though they replaced Lebron with 3 all-star quality players and a new youthful bench while Lebron just took a Cleveland team with relative no namers 2 wins from winning it all...

warriorfan
06-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Most of you were still whining about this cat not having any help just last year. :roll: :roll:

best part is LBJ has had the most help out of anyone in history, he goes to whatever team he wants, he gets the GM to sign whoever he wants........and still goes 2/6

Young X
06-15-2015, 01:50 PM
So does help have anything to do with performance anymore or is it just about names? Lebron had help in the '11 finals when he had a teammate performing at a high level. That's help.

His teammates completely failed him in last year's finals. He had no help.

iTare
06-15-2015, 01:51 PM
best part is LBJ has had the most help out of anyone in history, he goes to whatever team he wants, he gets the GM to sign whoever he wants........and still goes 2/6
I know you're trolling, but come on.

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 01:51 PM

The point is you guys aren't consistent.

If his Teammates are all star caliber and they're taking the step back so Lebron can do his thing but they still end up losing then it becomes he needs more help, but if his Teammates are system players who lack talent then it becomes he makes his Teammates better, yet if they lose he still needs help.

Rocketswin2013
06-15-2015, 01:55 PM
The point is you guys aren't consistent.

If his Teammates are all star caliber and they're taking the step back so Lebron can do his thing but they still end up losing then it becomes he needs more help, but if his Teammates are system players who lack talent then it becomes he makes his Teammates better, yet if they lose he still needs help.
I wouldn't even say Wade and Bosh took steps back for LeBron their last two years in Miami. The stats are exactly the same, maybe even worse.

GIF REACTION
06-15-2015, 01:56 PM
This forum is cancer

hawke812
06-15-2015, 02:04 PM

Has any other player done this?

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 02:04 PM
I wouldn't even say Wade and Bosh took steps back for LeBron their last two years in Miami. The stats are exactly the same, maybe even worse.

If they're exactly the same then what they were doing translated to wins. Wade obviously wasnt there physically as he was in previous years, but come on, he's still Dwade who can create his own shot and form some sort of threat for opposing Defenses, they just lost , as a Team.

All Lebron Teams seem to come with the tag "He needs more help" whenever they lose and if they were still averaging the same numbers as the previous two years, what exactly changed last year that made them "worse" for people?

Ne 1
06-15-2015, 02:05 PM

Eh, LeBron wasn't that great by his standards either. He was underwhelming and inconsistent outside of that brilliant performance in game 2. He was clearly outplayed by Kawhi Leonard during the 2 biggest games of the series on his home court, he's a role player but looked like an All-Star in games 3-5 with LeBron defending him.

It was very similar to Durant's 2012 Finals. His efficiency was great, and his stats look pretty good on paper, but the rest of his game just wasn't there, his defense was mediocre, his play-making wasn't the same and he was a turn over machine. His lack of a killer instinct and passiveness in moments when the team needed him to step up was clearly an issue as well.

Rocketswin2013
06-15-2015, 02:12 PM
If they're exactly the same then what they were doing translated to wins. Wade obviously wasnt there physically as he was in previous years, but come on, he's still Dwade who can create his own shot and form some sort of threat for opposing Defenses, they just lost , as a Team.

All Lebron Teams seem to come with the tag "He needs more help" whenever they lose and if they were still averaging the same numbers as the previous two years, what exactly changed last year that made them "worse" for people?
Um, their finals production? What exactly are you arguing right now? They were terrible on both ends in the Finals. LeBron was the only guy who could even do anything out there.

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Um, their finals production? What exactly are you arguing right now? They were terrible on both ends in the Finals. LeBron was the only guy who could even do anything out there.

He was just as bad if you actually watched the series instead of reading stat lines.

Dresta
06-15-2015, 02:15 PM
This finals certainly makes me question why he didn't take on a bigger burden and force Spurs to make adjustments in 2014 - to shoot those percentages, and not take more shots, when your team is clearly struggling, is absurd.

Compared with this year, it looks like he really didn't try all that hard in last year's playoffs - especially on defense and on the boards, where there is a night and day difference in terms of effort between this year and last. You can tell the man really wants to stick it to Riley, and can't handle not being the major decision maker for whatever franchise he happens to play for.

Rocketswin2013
06-15-2015, 02:21 PM
He was just as bad if you actually watched the series instead of reading stat lines.
I ****ing watched the series. :oldlol: I don't think you people function correctly when talking about LeBron. You need to take a step back and actually look at what you are typing.

Like, you are trying to make a case for LeBron's 27/10/4 on 70+ TS% being as bad as Wade's 14/4/3 sub-50 TS%. Like, lets go down your train of logic...

If LeBron was as bad as Wade, why was LeBron's stats so much better? And why couldn't Wade try to copy LeBron'sc effective stat padding ways? Exactly why is the statistical difference so enormous?

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 02:22 PM
I ****ing watched the series. :oldlol: I don't think you people function correctly when talking about LeBron. You need to take a step back and actually look at what you are typing.

Like, you are trying to make a case for LeBron's 27/10/4 on 70+ TS% being as bad as Wade's 14/4/3 sub-50 TS%. Like, lets go down your train of logic...

If LeBron was as bad as Wade, why was LeBron's stats so much better? And why couldn't Wade try to copy LeBron'sc effective stat padding ways? Exactly why is the statistical difference so enormous?

Pot meet Kettle. :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2015, 02:23 PM
This finals certainly makes me question why he didn't take on a bigger burden and force Spurs to make adjustments in 2014 - to shoot those percentages, and not take more shots, when your team is clearly struggling, is absurd.

Compared with this year, it looks like he really didn't try all that hard in last year's playoffs - especially on defense and on the boards, where there is a night and day difference in terms of effort between this year and last. You can tell the man really wants to stick it to Riley, and can't handle not being the major decision maker for whatever franchise he happens to play for.

:rolleyes: you think that was his plan/agenda? Bron has always been a guy that when playing with big names, wanted to see those big names play the part, too... he was a better player last year, I'd really love the production he brought right now.

I hope you're still gonna answer his post, or was this it once again?

Rocketswin2013
06-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Answer the questions.

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Answer the questions.

I don't answer strawman questions, I never said Wade outplayed Lebron. :lol

HOoopCityJones
06-15-2015, 02:39 PM
:rolleyes: you think that was his plan/agenda? Bron has always been a guy that when playing with big names, wanted to see those big names play the part, too... he was a better player last year, I'd really love the production he brought right now.

I hope you're still gonna answer his post, or was this it once again?

Isn't your throat sore from the fuccing in the mouth you received yesterday?