PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron has another dud, how is he any different than Harden's WCF?

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 12:10 AM
Historic!

Never seen before!

FMVP!!

Except for the round just before the finals.

James Harden vs Warriors

Game 1, Game 2, Game 4

37 ppg, 10 rpg, 7,7 apg, 58,7fg%, 3,3 TO

Game 3, Game 5

15,5 ppg, 4,5 rpg, 4,5 apg, 20fg%, 7 TO

Lebron James vs Warriors

Game 1, Game 2, Game 3, Game 5

40,7 ppg, 12 rpg, 9 apg, 41,1fg%, 3,3 TO

Game 4

20 points, 12 rebounds, 8 assists, 31.8fg%, 1 TO

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2015, 12:13 AM
What are the averages through 5 games? They've already played 5 games, so how do they stack up?

Also, LeBron would kill to have Harden's supporting cast

Fallen Angel
06-16-2015, 12:13 AM
One is 6'5" 200+

The other is 6'8" 260+

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2015, 12:14 AM
Oh and btw,

http://i.imgur.com/zxhMSBO.png

JerrySeinfeld
06-16-2015, 12:14 AM
Harden was way more efficient but had a slightly better supporting cast.

Mozgov < Dwight
Thompson > Smith
Shumpert = Brewer
Delly > Terry

Honestly not much difference.

JerrySeinfeld
06-16-2015, 12:17 AM
One is 6'5" 200+

The other is 6'8" 260+

lol pretty much. They actually play very similar styles of ball, dominating the ball, driving to the rim straight up looking for contact and the call, flopping, stat padding for assists, etc.

difference is as LeBron is aging, getting fatigued, whatever, Harden is just becoming better at it, since he's more efficent

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 12:17 AM
Oh and btw,

http://i.imgur.com/zxhMSBO.png

Wanting an arrogant and narcissistic person to suffer mentally through failure?

Sound pretty good to me.

BBallZen83
06-16-2015, 12:43 AM
Wanting an arrogant and narcissistic person to suffer mentally through failure?

Sound pretty good to me.

:facepalm

This would describe Kobe to many...

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 12:46 AM
:facepalm

This would describe Kobe to many...

But Kobe is upfront about who he is.

So is Jordan.

Lebron is worse than both and still want that Mr. Perfect / goody-goody image.

iTare
06-16-2015, 12:49 AM

So is Jordan.

he literally showed his cawck to the world. he don't want a goody goody image. he hood as f*ck

oarabbus
06-16-2015, 01:02 AM

So is Jordan.

Bran > Kobe

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 01:10 AM
Bran > Kobe

>

Very convincing.

Almost as good as /

As in 2/6

TripleA
06-16-2015, 01:32 AM
When asked if it bothered him to have people root against him

"Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. Magic 32 needs realize that hating on lebron will not do anything for his life.:lol

24-Inch_Chrome
06-16-2015, 01:33 AM
Bran > Kobe

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gifhttp://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gifhttp://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gifhttp://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gifhttp://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 01:35 AM
Magic 32 needs realize that hating on lebron will not do anything for his life.:lol

Other than the entertainment value of seeing villains lose.

Like the movies. Only with real bad guys.

tragicbronson
06-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Harden was way more efficient but had a slightly better supporting cast.

Mozgov < Dwight
Thompson > Smith
Shumpert = Brewer
Delly > Terry

Honestly not much difference.

I wouldn't agree that this version of Dwight is better than Mozgov, Mozgov is a reliable free throw shooter, can score from midrange, nice, fundamental post game, and is a pretty solid defender, Dwight is just trash

TripleA
06-16-2015, 01:43 AM
Other than the entertainment value of seeing villains lose.

Like the movies. Only with real bad guys.

dude you worship a guy who has shown himself to be a lousy husband (remember that time he was accused of raping a hotel employee?), a crappy teammate, and even a bad son, as when he filed a lawsuit when his mom tried to clean some of his crap out of her garage. (Nothing says class like making your mom publicly apologize to you. What has lebron done outside game of basketball for you to hate him you clown.

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 01:50 AM
dude you worship a guy who has shown himself to be a lousy husband (remember that time he was accused of raping a hotel employee?)

I remember the accuser being mentally ill.

a crappy teammate

Never heard a bad word from classy teammates like Fisher and Shaw.

Only Shaq, who is a great friend of the "Bridge Closer" and other scumbags like him.

and even a bad son, as when he filed a lawsuit when his mom tried to clean some of his crap out of her garage.

Well his parents apologized. Maybe they are bad people. Like the Lebron's.

SyRyanYang
06-16-2015, 01:55 AM
Difference is Harden shot way, way better from the floor

TripleA
06-16-2015, 01:55 AM
I remember the accuser being mentally ill.

Never heard a bad word from classy teammates like Fisher and Shaw.
Only Shaq, who is a great friend of the "Bridge Closer" and other scumbags like him.
Well his parents apologized. Maybe they are bad people. Like the Lebron's.

Name me one reason why lebron is bad person outside of basketball clown.
Unlike your god who cheated on his wife like a scumbag and got caught redhanded and ****ing threw shaq under the bus like a bitch. Also clown every teammate lebron has had loves him.

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 02:01 AM
Unlike your god who cheated on his wife like a scumbag

Adultery happens. Magic Johnson, JFK, you name it.

Learned from it and never repeated the mistake.

Lebron never learns anything.

and got caught redhanded and ****ing threw shaq under the bus like a bitch.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/05/27/shaq-threatened-to-kill-kobe-bryant-once/21187649/

I would do the same to psycho's like this.

TripleA
06-16-2015, 02:09 AM
name me one bad thing lebron has done outside of basketball.

SuperPippen
06-16-2015, 02:24 AM

So is Jordan.

It's well established at this point that you're a severely deluded Kobe stan, so I don't actual expect a rational response, but Kobe has one of the most contrived personas in all of sports. That is common knowledge.

Not saying Lebron isn't a disingenuous f*ck, but Kobe is no better. He is no less of an asshole, and no less fake.

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2015, 02:26 AM
It's well established at this point that you're a severely deluded Kobe stan, so I don't actual expect a rational response, but Kobe has one of the most contrived personas in all of sports. That is common knowledge.

Not saying Lebron isn't a disingenuous f*ck, but Kobe is no better. He is no less of an asshole, and no less fake.
What baggage does LeBron have anywhere near rape, or throwing Shaq under the bus the way Kobe did?

Kvnzhangyay
06-16-2015, 02:30 AM
Lebron with Harden's cast would beat GSW :confusedshrug:

Fairly certain the Rockets O with Lebron on the bench would not be
18.2 FG%, 00.0 3pt%, 54.6 pts/100 poss, -39.2 net.

https://twitter.com/danmccarneySAEN/status/610329927183765504

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 02:42 AM
name me one bad thing lebron has done outside of basketball.

I don't need "one thing" outside of the court. I could name the Decision or walking off without shaking hands or making fun of Dirk or making fun of his old team or making light of the NBA lockout or telling fans he's life is better than theirs or whatever you can find on this list...

http://ihatelebronjames.com/?page_id=254

But we see what is wrong with Lebron as a person almost every day. We don't need to catch him being a d*ck

24-Inch_Chrome
06-16-2015, 02:45 AM
ISH, where walking off the court without shaking hands is tantamount to rape.

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 02:51 AM
ISH, where walking off the court without shaking hands is tantamount to rape.

ISH, where court evidence of mental illness is ignored in order to smear a player.

Springsteen
06-16-2015, 02:54 AM
Never understood why people think Lebron is a horrible person outside of his basketball decisions. Kobe has the whole rape scandal and even Jordan alledgedly was involved in his father's death. Lebron seems like a pretty non-issue outside basketball to hate on.

Ne 1
06-16-2015, 02:55 AM
What baggage does LeBron have anywhere near rape

Accusations don't mean anything. In this country you are presumed to be innocent until proven to be guilty.

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 02:56 AM
Never understood why people think Lebron is a horrible person outside of his basketball decisions. Kobe has the whole rape scandal and even Jordan alledgedly was involved in his father's death. Lebron seems like a pretty non-issue outside basketball to hate on.

A failed court case and a conspiracy theory vs dozens of d*ck'ish moments right out in the open.

SuperPippen
06-16-2015, 02:57 AM
What baggage does LeBron have anywhere near rape, or throwing Shaq under the bus the way Kobe did?

Well, I don't believe Kobe to have raped that girl, but I'd say that The Decision was comparable to years of Kobe being a sh*tty teammate.

You're right though, Kobe does honestly have more evidence of him being an unlikable person than Lebron does.

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2015, 03:04 AM
Well, I don't believe Kobe to have raped that girl, but I'd say that The Decision was comparable to years of Kobe being a sh*tty teammate.

You're right though, Kobe does honestly have more evidence of him being an unlikable person than Lebron does.
The bare minimum we know about Kobe is:
-Cheats on his wife, buys her off with multi-million dollar assets
-Threw Shaq under the bus
-Complete asshole to teammates

Yeah I get the Decision was stupid, but it was a charity event for the Boys and Girls Club. I didn't even think the decision was that bad, but the pep rally was the worst aspect of it. I don't see how any of those things compare to Kobe's baggage, but let's watch Magic 32 meltdown deluding himself into believing any of what Kobe did is near as bad as the decision.

warriorfan
06-16-2015, 03:11 AM
So it's Kobe's fault that Shaq is an asshole? We gonna act like Shaq is a charming fellow who never acted a fool on whatever team he went to?

Who cares if Kobe busts some nuts in some white chick? He has his team mates back and wont bounce out when shit is going rough. That is more important.

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2015, 03:12 AM
So it's Kobe's fault that Shaq is an asshole? We gonna act like Shaq is a charming fellow who never acted a fool on whatever team he went to?

Who cares if Kobe busts some nuts in some white chick? He has his team mates back and wont bounce out when shit is going rough. That is more important.
Way to support a snitch :facepalm

The Iron Fist
06-16-2015, 03:39 AM
What are the averages through 5 games? They've already played 5 games, so how do they stack up?

Also, LeBron would kill to have Harden's supporting cast
He could have signed with them, but he chose Cleveland.

The Iron Fist
06-16-2015, 03:44 AM
Way to support a snitch :facepalm
Shaq is a cop. Doesn't get more snitch than that.

TheBigVeto
06-16-2015, 03:44 AM
Bron >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harden.
Harden is better than Bron only in growing beard. That's it.

bobopenguin
06-16-2015, 03:47 AM
I wouldn't agree that this version of Dwight is better than Mozgov, Mozgov is a reliable free throw shooter, can score from midrange, nice, fundamental post game, and is a pretty solid defender, Dwight is just trash

dwight is rockets' mvp in post season...
dude.. the guy was a beast in playoff.

6 for 24
06-16-2015, 03:58 AM
Actually, Kobe admitted that he raped the girl:

"I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

I think we should applaud the self-proclaimed rapist for his candor, rather than denigrate him for his actions. This is more or less what we term a "my bad" moment is all.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

CarlosBoozer
06-16-2015, 07:19 AM

I think we should applaud the self-proclaimed rapist for his candor, rather than denigrate him for his actions. This is more or less what we term a "my bad" moment is all.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
:crazysam:

Dave3
06-16-2015, 08:06 AM
As a huge LeBron fan...I'm almost rooting for him not to win this series, just from what it might do to you.

I'm genuinely worried about your psychological well being...

edrick
06-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Lebron with Harden's cast would beat GSW :confusedshrug:

Fairly certain the Rockets O with Lebron on the bench would not be
18.2 FG%, 00.0 3pt%, 54.6 pts/100 poss, -39.2 net.

https://twitter.com/danmccarneySAEN/status/610329927183765504

No excuses. The Cavs are STACKED. :rolleyes:

Then magic32 brings up the Rockets, like we don't remember that his team came back and won in the 4th quarter with him on the bench the entire time. :roll: :roll:

Magic 32
06-16-2015, 10:37 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Yes, a statement prepared by Bryant's defense lawyer Pamela Mackey.

But nice try.

the accuser was taking an anti-psychotic drug for the treatment of schizophrenia at the time of the incident. The accuser was hospitalized as a "danger to herself" four months before the alleged sexual assault.[12] Lindsey McKinney, who lived with the accuser, said the woman twice tried to kill herself at school by overdosing on sleeping pills. Before the alleged incident, the accuser, an aspiring singer, tried out for the television show American Idol with the song "Forgive" by Rebecca Lynn Howard, but failed to advance.

riseagainst
06-16-2015, 10:51 AM
why does OP hate a person he has never met so much?

24-Inch_Chrome
06-16-2015, 11:27 AM
This dude actually excuses rape. I think he was raped by Kobe and we're seeing some ****ed up form of Stockholm syndrome.

ShawkFactory
06-16-2015, 11:54 AM
why does OP hate a person he has never met so much?
:lol

I can understand clowning on Lebron because of his cringe-worthy moments, but actually having hate flow through your blood like that? Damn. You can tell that the kid isn't just some light-hearted internet hater having a good time.

HOoopCityJones
06-16-2015, 12:31 PM
This dude actually excuses rape. I think he was raped by Kobe and we're seeing some ****ed up form of Stockholm syndrome.

All he did was provide some off the wall stat comparing Lebron and Harden, and the first thing some of you said was "At least he's not a rapist". :roll:

Obviously his gimmick pissed some of you off.