PDA

View Full Version : Sonny Weems Returning To The NBA

Euroleague
06-16-2015, 05:15 PM
http://www.eurohoops.net/2015/06/featured/103121

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When Weems went to the Euroleague, almost this whole forum GUARANTEED he would "lead the Euroleague in scoring, win the Euroleague championship, win the Euroleague MVP, win the Euroleague finals MVP, and be unanimously named the Euroleague GOAT."

AT LEAST 90% of the posters in this forum GUARANTEED all of that above.

Also, at LEAST 95% of this forum said that,

1. "Weems will never ever be good enough to get an NBA contract again because no player in the Euroleague is good enough to play in the NBA, otherwise they would already be in the NBA."

and that,

2. "Weems was playing in Euroleague because he was not good enough to play in the NBA and everyone knows that."

Well, after 4 years in Euroleague ----->

Sonny Weems has ---->

0 Euroleague scoring titles
0 Euroleague championships
0 Euroleague MVPs
0 Euroleague Final MVPs

And he is returning to the NBA.

ISH OWNED once again, and ONCE AGAIN exposed to be a bunch of retarded, lying, delusional psychotics.

Foster5k
06-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Who is Sonny Weems?

MP.Trey
06-16-2015, 05:18 PM
Wasn't he All-Euroleague 1st or 2nd team a couple times?

Back to bench-warming in the NBA.

MP.Trey
06-16-2015, 05:22 PM
Who is Sonny Weems?
2nd round draft pick that bench warmed in the NBA, can't do much but run, jump and defend from what I remember, but apparently that's good enough for All 1st Team in Euroleague.

Derka
06-16-2015, 05:24 PM
I have no idea who Sonny Weems is so I have no idea what all of this drivel is about.

VengefulAngel
06-16-2015, 05:25 PM
2nd round draft pick that bench warmed in the NBA, can't do much but run, jump and defend from what I remember, but apparently that's good enough for All 1st Team in Euroleague.

Pretty much this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRfPoMQqt0

Can't do much apart from dunk, but to be fair to him he's a decent defender also.

LBJMVP
06-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Who is Sonny Weems?

a guy that averaged a career 7.7 points , 2.5 rebound, and 1.5 assists in the nba and went to euroleague and immediately put up

15.5 points, 5 rebounds, and 1.3 assists

nba
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/weemsso01.html

euroleague
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=003443#!careerstats

oarabbus
06-16-2015, 05:29 PM

:oldlol:

Euroleague is absolute trash. The worst American players go there, and all of the best Euros come to the US - and on top of that 8/10 are scrubs.

VengefulAngel
06-16-2015, 05:29 PM
a guy that averaged a career 7.7 points , 2.5 rebound, and 1.5 assists in the nba and went to euroleague and immediately put up

15.5 points, 5 rebounds, and 1.3 assists

nba
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/weemsso01.html

euroleague
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=003443#!careerstats

He isn't terrible, but his game is never going to translate to high impact player.

LBJMVP
06-16-2015, 05:33 PM
He isn't terrible, but his game is never going to translate to high impact player.

i was just pointing out how his stats doubled in euroleague compared to the nba

inclinerator
06-16-2015, 05:36 PM
shut up before i ban you

SexSymbol
06-16-2015, 05:41 PM
He played for Žalgiris Kaunas and was good here, so I like him, but euroleague, the poster, is an idiot, like always

Euroleague
06-16-2015, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=SexSymbol]He played for

JimmyMcAdocious
06-16-2015, 05:49 PM
He was a beast in 2K. Like a poor man's Rudy Gay. And Rudy Gay in 2k (who is basically 6-8 MJ), not the bum irl.

Kungfro
06-16-2015, 05:51 PM
Weems had some nice moments on the Raps, but for the most part he didn't leave much of an impact.

SexSymbol
06-16-2015, 05:52 PM
Nope. The idiots are the people like you, and the rest of the clowns in this thread that guaranteed he would be winning Euroleague scoring titles, MVPs, finals MVPs, championships, etc.

All of that in his first season there also.

After 4 years never did any of it even once.

The only idiots here are the people like you that have been exposed once again and are butt hurt because like every single other time, I was proven right, and the rest of the forum looks like a bunch of fools once again.

We are up to about 30 something players now that this forum has claimed stuff like this when they went from NBA to Euroleague, and I said it would never happen and was called a "liar, a troll, a nutcase, an idiot", etc.

But the forum is like 0 for 30 and I am like 30 for 30. So no, I'm not the idiot.

He was one of the greatest players in Euroleague at the time he played in this league.
You're a retarded cluster **** of a person who never gets any focking thing right, has nothing in life and spends his life arguing about a league, that nobody of your inner circle gives a fock about.
If you're ever invited to a party, you'd probably go on about how spanoulis is the best rock artist ever when somebody puts pink floyd's music to set a mood to the party.
It's so easy to shit on you, you're such a terrible, shitty, smelly, trash of a person that you're just sucking up this negative energy and turning it into shitty, illogical, incoherent posts about euroleague.

You focking suuuuuck nanananana, you focking suck, nananananana, euroleague focking sucks nanananana, and your mom's a whooooore nanananan

Euroleague
06-16-2015, 05:55 PM
He was one of the greatest players in Euroleague at the time he played in this league.
You're a retarded cluster **** of a person who never gets any focking thing right, has nothing in life and spends his life arguing about a league, that nobody of your inner circle gives a fock about.
If you're ever invited to a party, you'd probably go on about how spanoulis is the best rock artist ever when somebody puts pink floyd's music to set a mood to the party.
It's so easy to shit on you, you're such a terrible, shitty, smelly, trash of a person that you're just sucking up this negative energy and turning it into shitty, illogical, incoherent posts about euroleague.

You focking suuuuuck nanananana, you focking suck, nananananana, euroleague focking sucks nanananana, and your mom's a whooooore nanananan

And you clearly are incredibly butt hurt, because once AGAIN, I am proven right in the forum, and the rest of the clowns here are exposed for what they are. And this post you just made proves that.

You don't even have the sense to shut up, take your loss, and move on to the next "X, Y, Z player, so and so will dominate in Euroleague" troll thread like most of the clowns here do.

SexSymbol
06-16-2015, 06:05 PM
And you clearly are incredibly butt hurt, because once AGAIN, I am proven right in the forum, and the rest of the clowns here are exposed for what they are. And this post you just made proves that.

You don't even have the sense to shut up, take your loss, and move on to the next "X, Y, Z player, so and so will dominate in Euroleague" troll thread like most of the clowns here do.
Listen, if bullshit could fly, your keyboard would be an airport and everyone who has ever loved you was wrong.
And the sad thing is that you actually try to do your research it's just that you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

would you say that I have made a mistake in this post?

Rooster
06-16-2015, 06:12 PM

He was having the Lebronesque impact and took over the Euroleague but one man even for an NBA scrub can't do it all.

Euroleague
06-16-2015, 08:16 PM
He was having the Lebronesque impact and took over the Euroleague but one man even for an NBA scrub can't do it all.

Yeah, he sure "took over the Euroleague". And Marco Belinelli also "took over the NBA".

GTFO and STFU

Meticode
06-16-2015, 08:25 PM
https://thestretchfive.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/aaa_.jpg

MP.Trey
06-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Yeah, he sure "took over the Euroleague". And Marco Belinelli also "took over the NBA".

GTFO and STFU
Marco Belinelli made All-NBA 1st Team?

KG215
06-16-2015, 08:30 PM
AT LEAST 90% of the posters in this forum GUARANTEED all of that above.

Also, at LEAST 95% of this forum said that,

:oldlol:

Funny thing is, you don't believe you're exaggerating.

Milbuck
06-16-2015, 08:33 PM
One of the greatest players in Euroleague history.

SaltyMeatballs
06-16-2015, 09:02 PM
All-Star in the Euroleague
Waterboy in the NBA

Euroleague
06-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Marco Belinelli made All-NBA 1st Team?

All NBA isn't analogous to all Euroleague genius.

All Euroleague is voted on by fans.

STOP TROLLING.

Done_And_Done
06-16-2015, 09:08 PM
Why are you always so ardent about proving people wrong on her in regards to the Euroleague?

Year after year it's the same old shit with you. Get the f*uck over it already. You'll lead a happier existence.
Such an angry fellow...

SaltyMeatballs
06-16-2015, 09:08 PM
All NBA isn't analogous to all Euroleague genius.

All Euroleague is voted on by fans.

STOP TROLLING.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
07-08-2015, 10:28 PM
And once AGAIN, I was PROVEN RIGHT.

And once AGAIN, thanks to me, ISH had the story way BEFORE US media did.

But instead of me ever getting any thanks here EVER, I just get harassed by the mods.

Legends66NBA7
07-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Youngunz still in the NBA.

http://dreamlandapparel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/younggunz4.jpg

CavaliersFTW
07-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Will they erect a statue for him in Europe?

CavaliersFTW
07-08-2015, 11:04 PM
And once AGAIN, I was PROVEN RIGHT.

And once AGAIN, thanks to me, ISH had the story way BEFORE US media did.

But instead of me ever getting any thanks here EVER, I just get harassed by the mods.
Thanks Euroleague :cheers: