PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Warrios Fans

RedBlackAttack
06-16-2015, 11:59 PM
The better team won, no question. Congratulations on that long-awaited title. Enjoy it. A very good, very deep team that deserves to be champions.

warriorfan
06-17-2015, 12:00 AM
The better team won, no question. Congratulations on that long-awaited title. Enjoy it. A very good, very deep team that deserves to be champions.

:cheers:

BlakFrankWhite
06-17-2015, 12:00 AM
2015 *

Inferno
06-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Love you all fam

MP.Trey
Co-signed.

We're coming for you next year though, Dubs fans, be ready.

Sportal
Yeah, congratulations Warriors fans.

SyRyanYang
06-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Let's hope they meet in the finals again next year:cheers:

bluechox2
06-17-2015, 12:04 AM
lol brans leaving

NattyPButter
WTF is up with the hat Curry got while on TV? It's not even the same hat he has on now. I heard him scream WHAT right when he got the hat. Hat must of been a Cavs hat.

Rose'sACL
Happy for Livingston and Iggy.

Brujesino
Thank you

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrFEX8W8AAz02X.png

Wally450
06-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Solid series even though it didn't go the distance.

Too bad for the Cavs injuries throughout the playoffs.

Hats off to LeBron for playing his ass off this series and carrying a huge load in these Finals.

:applause: Warriors

Bobcats2013
06-17-2015, 12:06 AM
Thank you

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrFEX8W8AAz02X.png

I LOVE YOU BRU! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING MY FRIEND:cheers:

FatComputerNerd
06-17-2015, 12:06 AM
Ditto

Hats off.

Batz
06-17-2015, 12:07 AM
RBA classy as always.

Congrats to the Warriors and their fans. What a season, what a finals. Wish the Warriors would have won it all in Oracle, but I know that parade will be a spectacle anyways.

Congrats, enjoy this :cheers:

Brujesino
06-17-2015, 12:08 AM
I LOVE YOU BRU! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING MY FRIEND:cheers:
YeaH!!!!!!!! i love you too!!!!!!!!

wE did it1 !!!!!

bluechox2
06-17-2015, 12:09 AM
what the **** iggy

RedBlackAttack
06-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Solid series even though it didn't go the distance.

Too bad for the Cavs injuries throughout the playoffs.

Hats off to LeBron for playing his ass off this series and carrying a huge load in these Finals.

:applause: Warriors
Would have been nice to see the series and the matchups that "could have been," but there are no *ifs* in this game. The series came down to the guys who were physically capable of playing and they were better, flat-out.

I take my hat off to the Cavs that were healthy for playing their balls off for six games. Once Kyrie went down, very few people (myself included) thought this series was even going 5. It ended up being a pretty damn competitive series.

It would have been nice to have the Warriors win at home and not on our home floor but, eh... it happens.

Again, 'grats Warriors fans. Oakland/SF is a great part of the country.

6 for 24
06-17-2015, 12:50 AM
Thank you. It has been a long time coming... approximately two months for me but up to six months for other Kobe stans who saw this coming. Regardless, it feels good!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

bdreason
06-17-2015, 12:50 AM
Been a Warriors fan for over 25 years. For most of that time we were one of the worst franchises in the NBA. To win a title, in my lifetime, is like a dream.

RedBlackAttack
06-17-2015, 12:51 AM
Been a Warriors fan for over 25 years. For most of that time we were one of the worst franchises in the NBA. To win a title, in my lifetime, is like a dream.

Glad to see old-time fans get this moment. Much deserved.

J Shuttlesworth
06-17-2015, 12:52 AM
I'm glad it went to Warriors. Curry is the shit and the Dubs haven't sniffed a ring in like 40 years. Much better than seeing the Spurs win again :coleman:

J Shuttlesworth
06-17-2015, 12:53 AM
And don't worry RBA. I suspect the Cavs will win a championship very soon... and very possibly next year.

Done_And_Done
06-17-2015, 12:53 AM
I was watching as a fan with no ties to either team but kudos to the Cavs fans like RBA. Straight class all the way...

BasedTom
06-17-2015, 12:54 AM
warriooooos
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140918022012/ssb/images/b/bc/Warioland_Wario_SSB4.png

Done_And_Done
06-17-2015, 12:54 AM

Congrats bro. One of the better posters on the board. Soak up the moment man... :cheers:

Heavincent
06-17-2015, 01:04 AM
Here's to a rematch next year :cheers:

Cleverness
06-17-2015, 04:31 AM
You and all Cavs fans have been very classy all year long. Good luck next year and I hope Kyrie gets healthy:cheers:

oarabbus
06-17-2015, 04:35 AM

Thanks man it was a good series. I wish good health to the Cavs for next season, you guys will be contenders for years with the best player in the world leading the crew :cheers:

BigTicket
06-17-2015, 04:41 AM
Congrats to the Warriors, they played one hell of a season, best team from beginning to end. Great fun to watch as well.

Hope we can see these two teams in the finals again next year. :cheers:

KiiiiNG
06-17-2015, 04:43 AM
RBA classy as always.

Congrats to the Warriors and their fans. What a season, what a finals. Wish the Warriors would have won it all in Oracle, but I know that parade will be a spectacle anyways.

Congrats, enjoy this :cheers:
kinda weird he made a thread, though. kinda seems like he was trying to show everyone just how classy he is, maybe as a coping mechanism. his team didnt win but if people think hes a good guy, it makes him feel a little better about it.

yes, he could've posted this in the game thread, but honestly, rba can do whatever he wants. hes earned the right to be an entitled prick. kblaze made a thread solely to post his thoughts and opinions.

being a mod gives you a semi-false sense of importance, but i honestly cant hate. im a "superstar" poster and they are "coaches" so to speak. the majority of posters are just fans and not all that important.

oarabbus
06-17-2015, 04:48 AM
kinda weird he made a thread, though. kinda seems like he was trying to show everyone just how classy he is, maybe as a coping mechanism. his team didnt win but if people think hes a good guy, it makes him feel a little better about it.

yes, he could've posted this in the game thread, but honestly, rba can do whatever he wants. hes earned the right to be an entitled prick. kblaze made a thread solely to post his thoughts and opinions.

being a mod gives you a semi-false sense of importance, but i honestly cant hate. im a "superstar" poster and they are "coaches" so to speak. the majority of posters are just fans and not all that important.

Nah bro. You're going too deep into it. As a sports fan cheers RBA

WorldWarriors
06-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Thanks RBA. Nice post!

BBallZen83
06-17-2015, 05:07 AM
Breath of fresh air with all the troll posts tonight (although it was to be expected). Hoping for a fully healthy squad next year (all year).

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:10 AM
I'm happy for Kerr, Iggy, and Livingston. Don't really like or care about the others.

Congrats, Warriors fans! Except warriorfan, of course.

Alamо
06-17-2015, 05:20 AM
Congrats Dubs! Enjoy this victory while you can, the Spurs are on the hunt for #6 :cheers:

raprap
06-17-2015, 05:25 AM
Warriors deserve it. Grats warrior fans. Yep, including you warriorfan. :applause:

BlakFrankWhite
06-17-2015, 05:38 AM
Enjoy it while you can.

Coz next year...the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD will be back.

The REAL MVP....Kevin Durant

RedBlackAttack
06-17-2015, 11:05 AM

Seriously? You're going to psychoanalyze this of all threads? :oldlol:

I would have welcomed any other fan of any team (including other Cavs fans) to make a congratulatory thread if they felt the urge to do so. I thought it was appropriate, especially since I was a little b!tchy all series because of our being so banged up. That's not usually how I roll and it was really about something nobody has any control over (injuries), including and especially Golden State fans.

They were the best team all year and they beat every team that they went against in the playoffs.

That deserves a tip o' the cap. The fact that I'm a mod (as usual when people bring that up) has nothing to do with it.

This is about Warriors fans, not me.

EllisGW
06-17-2015, 11:06 AM

you are not a warrior fan...you are fake trash