PDA

View Full Version : The 1st Player in NBA HISTORY

nzahir
06-17-2015, 01:43 AM
LeBron James is 1st player in NBA Finals history to lead BOTH teams in points, assists & rebounds for entire series.

This series only brought him up in terms of all time greatness; cant wait for the next 6 years.

Source: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/611024571366510593

GIF REACTION
06-17-2015, 01:43 AM
Unheard of,

The modern day Wilt

Most dominant ever

MEB2kDeez
06-17-2015, 01:44 AM
:applause:

nzahir
06-17-2015, 01:47 AM
Unheard of,

The modern day Wilt

Most dominant ever
Unlike Wilt, Lebrons numbers actually go up in the post season. Lebron has already surpassed Wilt(#10 all time for me)

oh the horror
06-17-2015, 01:48 AM
Unlike Wilt, Lebrons numbers actually go up in the post season. Lebron has already surpassed Wilt(#10 all time for me)

But like Wilt, doesn't seem to be winning shit

Fudge
06-17-2015, 01:50 AM
LeGOD haters on suicide watch. :bowdown:

Mr. Jabbar
dude gets his shit pushed in by role players constantly in the finals, all time great my ass.

if he played in the west he wouldn't have any playoff stats to begin with

GIF REACTION
It's a team game and one man can only do so much

Lebron has only once had the superior team in the finals (2011)

imnew09
06-17-2015, 01:51 AM
1st player in NBA history to miss the most shots in NBA Final :bowdown:

SouBeachTalents
06-17-2015, 01:52 AM
dude gets his shit pushed in by role players constantly in the finals, all time great my ass.

:biggums:

TheMan
06-17-2015, 01:53 AM
LeGOD haters on suicide watch. :bowdown:
:oldlol:

nzahir
06-17-2015, 01:53 AM
2 rings, 2 fmvps, and 4 mvps at age 30 isnt anything apparently.
Only Mj, Shaq, Magic, and Duncan have more finals mvps than he does, and those last 3 are only ahead by 1.

In 6 years this entire conversation will probably be very different.
I say he retires with 3-5 rings(im thinking 4 and at least 1 more fmvp) and will end up with probably the best stats of the modern era.

He will retire top 5 easily, arguably is already, and may even break top 1-3 range

Ai2death
06-17-2015, 01:55 AM
Only Mj, Shaq, Magic, and Duncan have more finals mvps than he does, and those last 3 are only ahead by 1.

I say he retires with 3-5 rings(im thinking 4 and at least 1 more fmvp) and will end up with probably the best stats of the modern era.

He will retire top 5 easily, arguably is already, and may even break top 1-3 range

You were going so well until... why man?

plowking
06-17-2015, 01:58 AM

He has two championships.

He also has had a better career and achieved more than all but 5 guys to ever play. 4 MVPs's, nearing first place in terms of all NBA first selections, lead his teams to 6 championship series', near 30,000 points...

Dude is more than likely considered top 5 ever consensus already if there wasn't so many delusional people.

nzahir
06-17-2015, 02:05 AM
You were going so well until... why man?
What did I say that was so unrealistic?
You can argue he is top 5.
List me your top 10. Mine is something like
Mj, KAJ, magic/bird, shaq, lebron/kobe/duncan, hakeem, wilt. Bill and oscar are top 15.

He can end up surpassing everyone besides Mj probably and probably Kareem. But everyone else is doable. He can even end up as the Goat, who knows what happens the rest of his career; if he wins 5 more rings and gets a few more fmvps and another mvp then he can be the goat

TheMan
06-17-2015, 02:05 AM

Trolling aside, every year LBJ doesn't win a ring, the chances he gets close to Kobe, Magic or Duncan ring count grow smaller and smaller. He's already declining physically. A few years ago, he couldn't be stopped 1 on 1, now he gets his shit pushed in by JButler, Iggy etc. I honestly can see him lead his team to maybe one more title if any, but he may never win another one, his window of opportunity won't last forever. Also, forget winning another RS MVP, it takes to much energy to win MVPs and he's already on the wrong side of 30 with a ton of mileage.

LAZERUSS
06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
Trolling aside, every year LBJ doesn't win a ring, the chances he gets close to Kobe, Magic or Duncan ring count grow smaller and smaller. He's already declining physically. A few years ago, he couldn't be stopped 1 on 1, now he gets his shit pushed in by JButler, Iggy etc. I honestly can see him lead his team to maybe one more title if any, but he may never win another one, his window of opportunity won't last forever. Also, forget winning another RS MVP, it takes to much energy to win MVPs and he's already on the wrong side of 30 with a ton of mileage.

Of course, with a healthy Love and Kyrie, and he likely would have won a title in a romp this season.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-17-2015, 02:10 AM
Most missed shots ever not including the 60s fast pace:applause: :applause:

nzahir
06-17-2015, 02:17 AM
Im not sure if he will ever reach 5 rings; but rings are a team accomplishment. Teams win individual awards and put up numbers. What I realistically envision is cavs will win 2 more rings with lebron: 1 of them lebron will lead, may be in the next 2 years, and the 2nd one will be lead more by kyrie or love or whoever else. Lebron will still be good but he will be like wade to lebron or kobe to shaq in those final runs.
If rings were the most important thing then russel, and hondo, horry, and guys like that are the goats. You need to take in account of everything and that 1 player can only do so much. When Jordan left the bulls they still won 55 games. Look what happened when bron left in 2010 or when he left this summer. The heat couldnt even make the PLAYOFFS with adding deng, mcroberts, whiteside, shabazz, and dragic. Lebron may have the GOAT impact and that is why he still has a shot at being up so high

nzahir
06-17-2015, 02:18 AM
Most missed shots ever not including the 60s fast pace:applause: :applause:
I dont think that stat is true, and if it is , link me

TheMan
06-17-2015, 02:20 AM
Of course, with a healthy Love and Kyrie, and he likely would have won a title in a romp this season.
We don't know that for sure...anyways, injuries are part of the game. How many times have an injury to key player(s) denied a team a title chance? It happened a few times during the Lakers Celtics 80s rivalry, Isiah Thomas ankle injury in 87, KG in 09... not the first time it's happened, won't be the last.

nzahir
06-17-2015, 02:24 AM
We don't know that for sure...anyways, injuries are part of the game. How many times have an injury to key player(s) denied a team a title chance? It happened a few times during the Lakers Celtics 80s rivalry, Isiah Thomas ankle injury in 87, KG in 09... not the first time it's happened, won't be the last.
That is true; but injuries ruin the cavs at having a shot. It wasnt like it was only 1 key guy, it was 2 stars and 1 good big

Kvnzhangyay
06-17-2015, 03:32 AM

Imagine Lebron with the Spurs :biggums:

They would have won at least 5 championships