PDA

View Full Version : i've never seen a guy get praised so much for shooting 39% on 200 shots in 6 games

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 03:04 AM
lets be honest and serious for one god damn second

when 19th year post achilles injury kobe bryant at age 37 was leading the NBA in scoring for over a month this season. he was shooting the exact same percentage

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/kobe-bryant-walking-boot(1)__oPt.jpg

http://www.niemanlab.org/images/henryabbott.jpg

"the worst player in the nba" - Henry Abott

Kvnzhangyay
06-17-2015, 03:05 AM
I mean you praise Kobe, so...

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2015, 03:06 AM
That Abott picture is just funny.

bluechox2
06-17-2015, 03:07 AM
lebeta cawklovers have infiltrated the highest areas of sports broadcast to push their agenda

HOoopCityJones
Which is why Lebron stans get no slack this Summer, they've been shitting on Kobe for Fg % all year regardless of what else he did on the court or who was there with him.

kennethgriffin
I mean you praise Kobe, so...

actually i've been quoted several times saying i could beat 1 legged kobe in a game of 1 on 1 at this point in his career and hes finished as an offensive scorer. needs to transition into playmaking

24-Inch_Chrome
06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
Wasn't Kobe called the worst player in the league because he was having a negative impact on the team's ability to win? I wish I could remember exactly why he was called that but it had something to do with impact stats.

LeBron had an undeniably positive impact on Cleveland while on the court and contributed much more than scoring, all against the league's best team. You're completely ignoring context to try to make a shitty argument; typical kenneth.

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 03:11 AM
Which is why Lebron stans get no slack this Summer, they've been shitting on Kobe for Fg % all year regardless of what else he did on the court or who was there with him.

shitty FG% and unable to win regular season games against even the lesser teams of the NBA vs shitty FG% and taking the best team in the league 6games into the NBA Finals. You're right, I don't see a difference :rolleyes:

Again...The understanding of the English language is not your strong point. Speak hebrew, and get a refund on the GED too :lol

Fallen Angel
06-17-2015, 03:11 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11476863&postcount=13

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:12 AM
Wasn't Kobe called the worst player in the league because he was having a negative impact on the team's ability to win? I wish I could remember exactly why he was called that but it had something to do with impact stats.

LeBron had an undeniably positive impact on Cleveland while on the court and contributed much more than scoring, all against the league's best team. You're completely ignoring context to try to make a shitty argument; typical kenneth.

Kobe Bryant and Jordan Clarkson are the only reason Lakers even won games this year, whatever negative impact he had is a fabrication to push in a agenda.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-17-2015, 03:14 AM
Kobe Bryant and Jordan Clarkson are the only reason Lakers even won games this year, whatever negative impact he had is a fabrication to push in a agenda.

I don't think you understand how stats work but sure, it's all part of a giant agenda. Whatever floats your boat.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:14 AM
shitty FG% and unable to win regular season games against even the lesser teams of the NBA vs shitty FG% and taking the best team in the league 6games into the NBA Finals. You're right, I don't see a difference :rolleyes:

Again...The understanding of the English language is not your strong point. Speak hebrew, and get a refund on the GED too :lol

Except he didn't do that all year with said shitty Team, fucc boy. Before sucking his dick off, try to acknowledge that fact first of all. Second of all if Kobe had such talent out East to begin with he'd be right there in the Finals too. :lol

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:15 AM
I don't think you understand how stats work but sure, it's all part of a giant agenda. Whatever floats your boat.

I understand perfectly how stats work for you LBJ stans , when it's in his favor they mean everything, when they're not, the excuse card is played.

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 03:15 AM

aaaaand theres your double standard

kobe shoots 39% and the lakers lose... its his fault, retire already

lebron shoots 39% and the cavs lose... hes the best player on the planet

cavs only won 2 out of 6... thats 33%.. thats a losing record if i ever seen one... how is lebron having a winning effect if theyre losing

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 03:18 AM
heres an idea

39% sucks. lebrons not the best. warriors won cause lebron shot like crap

if lebron shoots even just 45% in these nba finals.. cavs win the whole god damn thing

:confusedshrug:

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 03:19 AM
Except he didn't do that all year with said shitty Team, fucc boy. Before sucking his dick off, try to acknowledge that fact first of all. Second of all if Kobe had such talent out East to begin with he'd right there in the Finals too. :lol

lol you are delusional. He did it when he was playing, and that's all that matters.

And more name tantrums...sums up this response perfectly, another L. Enjoy raking them up :applause:

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 03:23 AM
heres an idea

39% sucks. lebrons not the best. warriors won cause lebron shot like crap

if lebron shoots even just 45% in these nba finals.. cavs win the whole god damn thing

:confusedshrug:

of course a simple minded person would think this. U do know that if he shot better the Warriors would approach defense differently, get the ball out of his hands rather than allow him to be so much more ball dominant.

Expected tho. This Cavs teams doesn't win no matter which way you want to imagine it...it is/was/and always would be a Warriors title

LBJMVP
06-17-2015, 03:23 AM
honestly got more respect for what kobe was doing this season after this series. lakers were ****in trash this year.

that man had a worse roster than lebron post kyrie and love injury.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-17-2015, 03:24 AM
I understand perfectly how stats work for you LBJ stans , when it's in his favor they mean everything, when they're not, the excuse card is played.

:whatever:

Gross. The only player I have ever and will ever stan is my main man Steve Nash. Don't start deflecting just because you don't like what the numbers have to say.

LBJMVP
06-17-2015, 03:25 AM
honestly got more respect for what kobe was doing this season after this series. lakers were ****in trash this year.

that man had a worse roster than lebron post kyrie and love injury.

only difference is that lebron won two games against a far more elite team then his in the finals while kobe couldn't lead his team to anything in the regular season.

though kobe is 36

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:26 AM
lol you are delusional. He did it when he was playing, and that's all that matters.

And more name tantrums...sums up this response perfectly, another L. Enjoy raking them up :applause:

You're a hypocrite bruh, that's all that matters. the fact you can sit there and pretend the two situations aren't comparable tells me all I need to know about your Lebron nut hugging ass.

39% is 39%.

No Team around you? check

Doing everything to Win? check

Only a pure hater would try to pretend the situations are vastly different.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:27 AM
:whatever:

Gross. The only player I have ever and will ever stan is my main man Steve Nash. Don't start deflecting just because you don't like what the numbers have to say.

Likewise brother. 39 % is 39 %.

Just because you see em through *** covered glasses doesn't change it.

catch24
06-17-2015, 03:30 AM
LeBron fans changing their narrative every time. Gotta love it. :oldlol:

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 03:31 AM
You're a hypocrite bruh, that's all that matters. the fact you can sit there and pretend the two situations aren't comparable tells me all I need to know about your Lebron nut hugging ass.

39% is 39%.

No Team around you? check

Doing everything to Win? check

Only a pure hater would try to pretend the situations are vastly different.

Again context isn't your strong suit...you're comparing regular season losses in which a Kobe led shitty Fg% couldn't even beat other bottom feeders to the NBA finals and taking the best offensive and defensive team to 6 games with the same shitty Fg%.

It's not rocket science, though it may seem that way for u. Nothing hatred here, obvious is obvious of each situation and levels of competition between what Lebron went against vs what Kobe went against this yr.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-17-2015, 03:32 AM
Likewise brother. 39 % is 39 %.

Just because you see em through *** covered glasses doesn't change it.

So shooting % is the only thing that affects impact? My original point was that LeBron's impact in the series went beyond scoring, which it clearly did. Context matters. If you're going to ignore everything else that goes into impact in favor of exclusively looking at FG% and using that and nothing else to gauge impact, you really can't be talking about "*** stained glasses" without sounding like a hypocrite.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:34 AM
Again context isn't your strong suit...you're comparing regular season losses in which a Kobe led shitty Fg% couldn't even beat other bottom feeders to the NBA finals and taking the best offensive and defensive team to 6 games with the same shitty Fg%.

It's not rocket science, though it may seem that way for u. Nothing hatred here, obvious is obvious of each situation and levels of competition between what Lebron went against vs what Kobe went against this yr.

Kobe started the season with that type of Team and made the best of it, just like your saying but Lebron. Only differences is the stage and the *** tinted glasses you wear to make it ok for Bron and "poison" to a Team in Kobe's case. The result is the same....39% and a loss.

You're just a hypocrite.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:36 AM
So shooting % is the only thing that affects impact? My original point was that LeBron's impact in the series went beyond scoring, which it clearly did. Context matters. If you're going to ignore everything else that goes into impact in favor of exclusively looking at FG% and using that and nothing else to gauge impact, you really can't be talking about "*** stained glasses" without sounding like a hypocrite.

So did Kobe's. apg was up this year from previous years. :confusedshrug:

I know it does, they both had to carry a shitty Team, except Kobe had to do it since opening night.

Kvnzhangyay
06-17-2015, 03:36 AM
Kobe started the season with that type of Team and made the best of it, just like your saying but Lebron. Only differences is the stage and the *** tinted glasses you wear to make it ok for Bron and "poison" to a Team in Kobe's case. The result is the same....39% and a loss.

You're just a hypocrite.

2 wins 4 losses is still better than Laker's regular season record :coleman: (21 W 61 L for .26 w/l ratio), and this is vs the best team in the NBA:coleman:

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 03:39 AM
2 wins 4 losses is still better than Laker's regular season record :coleman: (21 W 61 L for .26 w/l ratio), and this is vs the best team in the NBA:coleman:

give 38 year old kobe tristan thompson... dude wins 2 straight titles and retires with 1 more than MJ

thompson would average 15 offensive rebounds a game

kobe could green light jumpers all day and not have to worry about a thing. just like playoff lebron

:roll:

r15mohd

You're just a hypocrite.

difference:
Stage as in Finals, big difference
Team, best team of the yr....off and def
Poison, Kobe yes as his resulted in losses and non competitive games. Lebron had the Cavs in contention throughout most the series.

Game set match...keep trying

HOoopCityJones

So was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-djvCdyN8

That double standard tho

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:40 AM
difference:
Stage as in Finals, big difference
Team, best team of the yr....off and def
Poison, Kobe yes as his resulted in losses and non competitive games. Lebron had the Cavs in contention throughout most the series.

Game set match...keep trying

You're losing more rope the more I type. :facepalm

39% is 39%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-djvCdyN8

But there's Kobe torching the same Team with a worse supporting cast on better FG%

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 03:52 AM
All year? Don't you mean all career?

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:53 AM
All year? Don't you mean all career?

Right. :cheers:

3ball
06-17-2015, 03:57 AM
Lebron doesn't have the skill (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11188520&postcount=37) to put up GOAT stats alongside a good supporting cast like MJ did.

So he either plays with a stacked squad and his stats are nowhere near MJ, or he plays with a lesser supporting cast and he can't win.. He's ****ed.. He can never be GOAT.

And even with a lesser supporting cast that allows him to rack up numbers, his numbers still aren't as good as MJ's - 35 shots to get 35 points is actually GARBAGE compared to MJ.. Straight garbage.. It's true - I'm just stating the obvious.

6 for 24
06-17-2015, 03:59 AM
It's true - I'm just stating the obvious.

When stating the obvious, the important thing is to state it several times per day in multiple topics. If anything "Kobe System" has taught us, it's that you have to take many attempts to make even the easiest of points.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

sportjames23
06-17-2015, 04:00 AM
When stating the obvious, the important thing is to state it several times per day in multiple topics. If anything "Kobe System" has taught us, it's that you have to take many attempts to make even the easiest of points.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 04:02 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

I ****ing love this guy :roll:

navy
06-17-2015, 04:03 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:10 AM
Threads like these make me question if people actually watch games. Did people just not witness LeBron carrying a team with no offensive options to 2 victories over one of the best teams the NBA has ever seen? Also having 40 point triple-double games in the process? Jesus.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 04:11 AM
Threads like these make me question if people actually watch games. Did people just not witness LeBron carrying a team with no offensive options to 2 victories over one of the best teams the NBA has ever seen? Also having 40 point triple-double games in the process? Jesus.

It's not about the stats, only the results.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 04:12 AM
per and fg%.

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 04:13 AM

carried to 2 victories... or cost them a total of 4 and the ship

sure lebrons 39% was good enough for 2 wins. but if he shoots even just a bare minimum decent percentage the cavs win 2 more ontop of those victories

gotta look at things with perspective

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:16 AM
It's not about the stats, only the results.

I know I'm responding to a troll, but basketball is a TEAM sport bud.

LeBron: 36|13|9 on 40 FG%

Led all players on both teams in points, rebounds, & assists.

You guys just witnessed the greatest individual finals performance in a losing effort.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 04:17 AM
I watched the games, and I seen a guy ballhog, keep his teammates wondering if they would ever get the ball or not, and then watch as the media fawned over a guy who doesn't really know how to play basketball as a true team player.

6 for 24
06-17-2015, 04:19 AM
I watched the games, and I seen a guy ballhog, keep his teammates wondering if they would ever get the ball or not, and then watch as the media fawned over a guy who doesn't really know how to play basketball as a true team player.

As a fellow Kobe stan, I too saw that for many, many years.. and it was glorious! However, we're talking about the 2015 Finals here so try to stay on topic.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 04:19 AM

You guys just witnessed the greatest individual finals performance in a losing effort.

lebron shot 39% ( 49% during the season )

it completely voided his rebounding and assists

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:20 AM

So you would rather watch guys like J.R. Smith or Shumpert handling the ball, attempt to create their own shot or create for others. Makes sense.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:21 AM
lebron shot 39%

39.8%. Pretty sure that rounds up to 40%.:oldlol:

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 04:23 AM
As a fellow Kobe stan, I too saw that for many, many years.. and it was glorious! However, we're talking about the 2015 Finals here so try to stay on topic.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

i've finally figured out why you chose the name 6 for 24

thats lebrons finals win% in 2 years

warmest regards

2 for 6

http://img.pandawhale.com/55878-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-2KRt.jpeg

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 04:26 AM

I'm no troll buddy, but I will admit I get a bit excited when I see LeBron lose.

Like The Iron Fist said, had he trusted his teammates(albeit below-average teammates nonetheless) more and been a true leader instead of dribbling the air out of the ball every possession, this could have been a truly GOAT finals performance.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:28 AM
I'm no troll buddy, but I will admit I get a bit excited when I see LeBron lose.

Like The Iron Fist said, had he trusted his teammates(albeit below-average teammates nonetheless) more and been a true leader instead of dribbling the air out of the ball every possession, this could have been a truly GOAT finals performance.

Don't kid yourself. Nobody on this planet trusts the teammates LeBron had in these Finals.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 04:29 AM
So you would rather watch guys like J.R. Smith or Shumpert handling the ball, attempt to create their own shot or create for others. Makes sense.

How about LeBron developing an off-ball, mid range, or maybe even a post game?

ThePhantomCreep
06-17-2015, 04:30 AM

Lol, every team LeBron loses to, you hail as goat caliber. You said the same thing about the 2014 Spurs. Gtfoh

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 04:34 AM
Lol, every team LeBron loses to, you hail as goat caliber. You said the same thing about the 2014 Spurs. Gtfoh

:oldlol:

Delusional ******gers are the best, wouldn't you agree?

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:37 AM

2014 Spurs and the 2015 Warriors are the 2 of the best teams the NBA has seen in the last 12-13 years. Deal with it.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 04:40 AM
Don't kid yourself. Nobody on this planet trusts the teammates LeBron had in these Finals.

They were one of the worst Finals casts I've ever witnessed, I'll admit, but with TT and Mozgov dominating the way they were down low, I put majority of the blame on Blatt for not capitalizing on their only glaring advantage.

But then again, what coach is going to put their head directly in the guillotine by telling the Prom Queen to take a back seat to other players?

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 04:42 AM
2014 Spurs and the 2015 Warriors are the 2 of the best teams the NBA has seen in the last 12-13 years. Deal with it.

most championship teams are great teams

:lol

i continue to see excuses being made as to why lebron lost. "the other team was way better. lebron didnt even belong there. he had no chance"

yeah... this is why we hate the guy. his free trips to the finals and chances to fluke out a title

now youre getting it

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1195760/think-mcfly-o.gif

6 for 24
06-17-2015, 04:46 AM
They were one of the worst Finals casts I've ever witnessed, I'll admit, but with TT and Mozgov dominating the way they were down low, I put majority of the blame on Blatt for not capitalizing on their only glaring advantage.

I think that Blatt was just using his version of the tried-and-true "Kobe System". Similar to the Lakers in 2004 vs the Pistons, the Cavs were grossly outmatched. Yes, they could have tried to dump the ball down low to their big man (Mozgov ~= Shaq), but why take that risk when you have a proven gunner who is capable of hoisting shots with impunity? As we saw in both series, the sidekick, limited bigman (Mozgov/Shaq) was more than capable of snagging rebounds and getting "sloppy second" buckets. And it almost worked both times! It's just a matter of giving your team the best chance to win.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

NZStreetBaller
06-17-2015, 04:47 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

unfortunately for lebron the kobe system doesnt work for him...... maybe he should take his beta arse back to miami. the spurs are done now.

Warmest regards,

Your alimony payer

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 04:48 AM
I think that Blatt was just using his version of the tried-and-true "Kobe System". Similar to the Lakers in 2004 vs the Pistons, the Cavs were grossly outmatched. Yes, they could have tried to dump the ball down low to their big man (Mozgov ~= Shaq), but why take that risk when you have a proven gunner who is capable of hoisting shots with impunity? As we saw in both series, the sidekick, limited bigman (Mozgov/Shaq) was more than capable of snagging rebounds and getting "sloppy second" buckets. And it almost worked both times! It's just a matter of giving your team the best chance to win.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

isnt your name a contradiction in itself after this finals

your idol almost had 6 games worth of 6 for 24's...

warmest regards

2 for 6

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 04:51 AM
So, why did lebron pick guys he couldn't trust? He wasn't forced to Cleveland. He could have went anywhere he wanted. But he chose these guys, this coach. What kind of fvcking weirdo picks a team of guys he doesn't trust? lebron does. Because he bought into the hype that he was the greatest player to ever walk on a court. But the problem is, he doesn't even believe it. He just expects everyone to lay down for him.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:53 AM

But then again, what coach is going to put their head directly in the guillotine by telling the Prom Queen to take a back seat to other players?

The trouble is Mozgov and TT are not proven scorers. Mozgov's points came from LeBron setting him up or a small Draymond Green guarding him. Mozgov is not the guy you give the ball down low to score one on one, you saw how bad he looked when he tried to go one on one with Ezeli. Same for TT, he has a few nice moves down low, but he is still a bit awkward down low.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 04:53 AM
So, why did lebron pick guys he couldn't trust? He wasn't forced to Cleveland. He could have went anywhere he wanted. But he chose these guys, this coach. What kind of fvcking weirdo picks a team of guys he doesn't trust?

Never forget he made his front office make moves for half these guys he didn't want in the middle of the season and turned a floundering season around.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 04:54 AM

:facepalm

You CLEARLY haven't watched the games. Mozgov, when he got the ball in the post was being doubled and couldn't pass out of a double.

The Cavs outside LeBron shot a collective ~35%, IIRC. JR, Shump, and Delly, were bricking almost every shot they took. LeBron was trying to slow down the game's pace. You don't run with this Warriors team. They would've gotten blown out in every game, if they tried to play a fast paced game.

An account dedicated to hating on a player? Sad life, kid.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:54 AM
So, why did lebron pick guys he couldn't trust? He wasn't forced to Cleveland. He could have went anywhere he wanted. But he chose these guys, this coach. What kind of fvcking weirdo picks a team of guys he doesn't trust? lebron does. Because he bought into the hype that he was the greatest player to ever walk on a court. But the problem is, he doesn't even believe it. He just expects everyone to lay down for him.

Are you retarded? You do realize K. Love & Irving went down with injuries right?

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 04:55 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

If Blatt was using the new "Kobe system" instead of the outdated one, it would have enlightened LeBron on how having a mid-range and post game would lead to more efficiency, thus improving your chances of doing better than 33% in the Finals.

Try harder next time.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 04:55 AM
Never forget he made his front office make moves for half these guys he didn't want in the middle of the season and turned a floundering season around.
I remember it well. All of lebrons ball blowers said, "LeGM:bowdown: " "KINGJAMES:bowdown: "

But now, he doesn't trust them? These dudes are jokes.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Are you retarded? You do realize K. Love & Irving went down with injuries right?
Are you retarded? Those aren't the only 2 guys on the team. So why would lebron sign to a team where he trusted 2 out of 9 other players?

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 04:57 AM
I remember it well. All of lebrons ball blowers said, "LeGM:bowdown: " "KINGJAMES:bowdown: "

But now, he doesn't trust them? These dudes are jokes.

You gotta hand it to these cats though, 1,000 excuses for every failure.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2015, 04:58 AM
Are you retarded? Those aren't the only 2 guys on the team. So why would lebron sign to a team where he trusted 2 out of 9 other players?

SMDH. I just hope you're trolling.:oldlol:

navy
06-17-2015, 04:59 AM
????

Most teams only have a few guys you trust. The rest are just role players that you want to have good games here and there. Not become actual go to guys.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 04:59 AM
You gotta hand it to these cats though, 1,000 excuses for every failure.
They have more creativity in their excuses than lebron has in his game.
*get ball, dribble to top of key, turn back to basket, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, try post move with 2 left feet, stumble, pass to wing with 3 seconds on clock, move to position for rebound*

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:00 AM
SMDH. I just hope you're trolling.:oldlol:
SMDH. Why did lebron choose a team where he doesn't trust anyone?

Lets get that out of the way first

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:01 AM
They have more creativity in their excuses than lebron has in his game.
*get ball, dribble to top of key, turn back to basket, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, try post move with 2 left feet, stumble, pass to wing with 3 seconds on clock, move to position for rebound*
For a guy who sucks that bad, it's pretty amazing that he's better than your idol has ever been. :oldlol:

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:01 AM
????

Most teams only have a few guys you trust. The rest are just role players that you want to have good games here and there. Not become actual go to guys.
lebron picked the role players on his team. Why would he pick guys he didn't trust?

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:02 AM
For a guy who sucks that bad, it's pretty amazing that he's better than your idol has ever been. :oldlol:
lebron is nowhere near Kareem. Keep trying though.

navy
06-17-2015, 05:03 AM
lebron picked the role players on his team. Why would he pick guys he didn't trust?
He trust them to be role players because that's what they are.

He didnt pick them to have to take over for injured players. Nobody trust them for that. That isnt their job.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:04 AM

Damn... :roll:

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:04 AM
I just assumed that Kobe is your idol since you have your mouth around his dick almost always. My bad.

KiiiiNG
06-17-2015, 05:05 AM

Delusional ******gers are the best, wouldn't you agree?
you said lebron should trust his teammates. wait, whos delusional?

hey you ****ing idiot, was he not trusting his teammates when trying to force feed mozgov the ball or when he'd defer to jr smith or iman shumpert.

sorry dude, but you can't play like steph curry when you're playing with the offensively inept supporting cast that lebron suffered with this series.

he cant just dissapear for quarters at a time while "trusting" his teammates. they lose by 50 if he plays like that.

are you too stupid to understand that lebron with the ball in his hands was their one and only hope?

he's by far their best ball handler, passer, and decision maker. hes by far their best scorer.

if he doesnt have the ball in his hands all game, they get blown out by 90. period, end of discussion.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:06 AM
I just assumed that Kobe is your idol since you have your mouth around his dick almost always. My bad.
Hmm...thats weird, haven't mentioned Kobe. Are you sure its not your mouth around his dick? Or is it lebrons balls?

6 for 24
06-17-2015, 05:06 AM
If Blatt was using the new "Kobe system" instead of the outdated one, it would have enlightened LeBron on how having a mid-range and post game would lead to more efficiency, thus improving your chances of doing better than 33% in the Finals.

I am certainly no coach-- only a devout follower of the "Kobe System". I think Blatt was just trying to find a good comparison, and the 2004 Lakers and his crippled Cavs are similar. He had a much lesser version of Kobe in LeBron, but then you have

Mozgov==Shaq
Thompson == Malone
Delly == Fisher
Shumpert == Payton

going up against the superstar Pistons/Warriors. Now in that series, Kobe averaged a solid 23/3/4 on a very respectable 38%FG and the Lakers fought the Pistons tight for several games. I guess Blatt figured that if LeBron could come close to those numbers, they, too would have a fighting chance. And I think he did pretty well, all things considered. Not as good as Kobe, but that's why he's only a 2nd-tier star and Kobe is the GOAT. Hopefully this has elucidated the thought-process for you.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:07 AM
Hmm...thats weird, haven't mentioned Kobe. Are you sure its not your mouth around his dick? Or is it lebrons balls?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/20150417/5198682/ha-got-em-o.gif

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:08 AM
I am certainly no coach-- only a devout follower of the "Kobe System". I think Blatt was just trying to find a good comparison, and the 2004 Lakers and his crippled Cavs are similar. He had a much lesser version of Kobe in LeBron, but then you have

Mozgov==Shaq
Thompson == Malone
Delly == Fisher
Shumpert == Payton

going up against the superstar Pistons/Warriors. Now in that series, Kobe averaged a solid 23/3/4 on a very respectable 38%FG and the Lakers fought the Pistons tight for several games. I guess Blatt figured that if LeBron could come close to those numbers, they, too would have a fighting chance. And I think he did pretty well, all things considered. Not as good as Kobe, but that's why he's only a 2nd-tier star and Kobe is the GOAT. Hopefully this has elucidated the thought-process for you.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Too much rambling.

I give it 2/6

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:13 AM
He trust them to be role players because that's what they are.

He didnt pick them to have to take over for injured players. Nobody trust them for that. That isnt their job.

Uh, thats what role players do son. They fill voids. Lets just start being honest around here. lebron is a frontrunner. Always has been, always will be. He couldn't stand getting beat the first go around, so he jets to Miami and surrounds himself with 2 other franchise players, and many former first round draft picks. Says, "its gonna be easy". Finds out its not. Realizes that you actually have to earn your respect. Finally wins, and then people start swinging all over him again. Head grows once again with talks of him being the best ever. So he bounces again, after getting trounced by SA. He chose this team, this coach, even had players moved out of the way to bring players in. People praised him for being the gm, the coach, the goat. Do Irving and Love make that much of a difference? Seriously. Kevin Love was known as Mr. Empty Stat and Kyrie was always vulnerable to injury. GS was just the better team from front to back. So lebron gets a pass for that? FOH. He gets put in his proper place like everyone else. Not as good as advertised. Empty Stat all the way around because all he cares about is his game stats. He doesn't know how to play basketball with a team. He knows how to hold the ball and make a quick decision, but that isn't team basketball. Some players can roll solo like that, lebron can't. He doesn't have the fundamentals down to be that remarkable. So yea, lets cut the shit and call him what he is, an overrated baby who needs 11 all stars to win.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:13 AM
Yeah, I'm sure it's yours.

Uh, thats what role players do son. They fill voids. Lets just start being honest around here. lebron is a frontrunner. Always has been, always will be. He couldn't stand getting beat the first go around, so he jets to Miami and surrounds himself with 2 other franchise players, and many former first round draft picks. Says, "its gonna be easy". Finds out its not. Realizes that you actually have to earn your respect. Finally wins, and then people start swinging all over him again. Head grows once again with talks of him being the best ever. So he bounces again, after getting trounced by SA. He chose this team, this coach, even had players moved out of the way to bring players in. People praised him for being the gm, the coach, the goat. Do Irving and Love make that much of a difference? Seriously. Kevin Love was known as Mr. Empty Stat and Kyrie was always vulnerable to injury. GS was just the better team from front to back. So lebron gets a pass for that? FOH. He gets put in his proper place like everyone else. Not as good as advertised. Empty Stat all the way around because all he cares about is his game stats. He doesn't know how to play basketball with a team. He knows how to hold the ball and make a quick decision, but that isn't team basketball. Some players can roll solo like that, lebron can't. He doesn't have the fundamentals down to be that remarkable. So yea, lets cut the shit and call him what he is, an overrated baby who needs 11 all stars to win.
You do realize that the franchise you're supporting has basically won all its rings while have the most stacked teams, right?

Lets see how the '08-'10 Lakers do without Pau and Odom. The '00-02 Lakers without Kobe. The '80's Lakers without Kareem, etc..

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:14 AM
you said lebron should trust his teammates. wait, whos delusional?

hey you ****ing idiot, was he not trusting his teammates when trying to force feed mozgov the ball or when he'd defer to jr smith or iman shumpert.

sorry dude, but you can't play like steph curry when you're playing with the offensively inept supporting cast that lebron suffered with this series.

he cant just dissapear for quarters at a time while "trusting" his teammates. they lose by 50 if he plays like that.

are you too stupid to understand that lebron with the ball in his hands was their one and only hope?

he's by far their best ball handler, passer, and decision maker. hes by far their best scorer.

if he doesnt have the ball in his hands all game, they get blown out by 90. period, end of discussion.
So why did he pick this team of guys he can't trust?

KiiiiNG
06-17-2015, 05:14 AM

Mozgov==Shaq
Thompson == Malone
Delly == Fisher
Shumpert == Payton

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

gold.

Doranku
06-17-2015, 05:18 AM
Yeah, after game 3 it looked like he was about to do something legendary.

Then, he came back to reality and fell flat on his face the next three games. Story of Bron's career. :confusedshrug:

The Iron Fist
Yeah, I'm sure it's yours.

You do realize that the franchise you're supporting has basically won all its rings while have the most stacked teams, right?

Lets see how the '08-'10 Lakers do without Pau and Odom. The '00-02 Lakers without Kobe. The '80's Lakers without Kareem, etc..
Boo ****ing hoo. lebron chose his team. He wasn't forced there. Tell him to pick a better team next time. Its only a few weeks away.

KiiiiNG
So why did he pick this team of guys he can't trust?
ask lebron that question, since you know him on a personal level. and know his trust level with this teammates, somehow.

:rolleyes:

dude, we're all adults here. when you post bullshit don't expect it to just pass on by without you being called out as a trolling clown, you trolling clown.

the only way they had a chance is if their best player had the ball in his hands and was making decisions. either you agree with me or you're full blown autistic. pick one.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 05:19 AM

You gotta admit though, those stats sure do look pretty :hammerhead:

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:21 AM
ask lebron that question, since you know him on a personal level. and know his trust level with this teammates, somehow.

:rolleyes:

dude, we're all adults here. when you post bullshit don't expect it to just pass on by without you being called out as a trolling clown, you trolling clown.

the only way they had a chance is if their best player had the ball in his hands and was making decisions. either you agree with me or you're full blown autistic. pick one.
The only trolling clowns are the ones crying about lebron not having teammates. It was your buddies who brought up the trust issues. I'm just wondering why mr stats picked guys he doesn't trust. They would have had a better chance if lebron actually knew how to play basketball instead of just forcing everything. But guess, what, he doesn't. Which is why hes stayed in the lousy east for his entire career. Get praised for beating 7 .500 or worse teams in your career, then get babied when you start facing real competition, "but, he doesn't have enough help".

Didn't know the GOAT needed all that help.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:23 AM
You gotta admit though, those stats sure do look pretty :hammerhead:
Yea, pretty funny in the light. 39%, PER unknown. :roll:

aj1987
Boo ****ing hoo. lebron chose his team. He wasn't forced there. Tell him to pick a better team next time. Its only a few weeks away.
Why? Injuries are part of the game. You can't put the entire blame on one player of a loss though. Especially considering the FACT that his 2nd and 3rd options are out and the rest of the team is hot garbage.

LeFraud James
Yeah, after game 3 it looked like he was about to do something legendary.

Then, he came back to reality and fell flat on his face the next three games. Story of Bron's career. :confusedshrug:

If he knew how to play off the ball, or even simply had a mid-range game, this would have been one of the most legendary Finals wins ever.

Alas, all we got was 39.8% drivel along with excuses galore.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:26 AM
Why? Injuries are part of the game. You can't put the entire blame on one player of a loss though. Especially considering the FACT that his 2nd and 3rd options are out and the rest of the team is hot garbage.
He picked the rest of that hot garbage. None of that squad was forced on him. Now hes gotta deal with being a four time loser. "but but, I would rather not make the playoffs than lose in the finals":cry: , what a weenie.

ThePhantomCreep
06-17-2015, 05:28 AM

My ass. Kobe at the very tail end of his prime, playing in a much tougher conference, won as many rings with Gasol/role-players as peak LeBron did on the supremely stacked Heat, a team custom built to cruise to easy championships.

Give 26 year old Kobe a Tmac AND a Gasol and I guarantee you he doesn't come up ringless half the time.

KiiiiNG
06-17-2015, 05:28 AM
The only trolling clowns are the ones crying about lebron not having teammates. It was your buddies who brought up the trust issues. I'm just wondering why mr stats picked guys he doesn't trust. They would have had a better chance if lebron actually knew how to play basketball instead of just forcing everything. But guess, what, he doesn't. Which is why hes stayed in the lousy east for his entire career. Get praised for beating 7 .500 or worse teams in your career, then get babied when you start facing real competition, "but, he doesn't have enough help".

Didn't know the GOAT needed all that help.
his two best teammates got hurt. :oldlol:

its as simple as that. your rambling hatred doesn't change reality. if you dont think k-love or irving dont make a huge difference then you don't know basketball, at all. which means discussing basketball with you further makes me retarded too.

one last time.

its not about lebron trusting or not trusting his teammates. its about the fact that they are completely outmatched at almost every position but maybe C and SF, and have no bench what so ever.

without lebron doing what he did, they get swept and blown out in every single game.

simple as that.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:29 AM
My ass. Kobe at the very tail end of his prime, playing in a much tougher conference, won as many rings with Gasol/role-players as peak LeBron did on the supremely stacked Heat, a team custom built to cruise to easy championships.

In a depleted East. :applause:

Goat.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:29 AM
He picked the rest of that hot garbage. None of that squad was forced on him. Now hes gotta deal with being a four time loser. "but but, I would rather not make the playoffs than lose in the finals":cry: , what a weenie.

You just don't get it, do you? Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid.

Give 26 year old Kobe a Tmac AND a Gasol and I guarantee you he doesn't come up ringless half the time.
'08-'10 were still his prime years, dumb ****. Doesn't matter if it was the tail end or whatever. Still in his prime. Lets not forget that the Lakers had the best FC in the league with a bunch of really good defenders. Give this years LeBron that team, he's not losing more than 2 games in the entire PO's.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:32 AM
I get it. Lebron is massively overrated and you just can't come to grips with it.
But I'll sleep fine,

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rWHfoxxA6LI/hqdefault.jpg
http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hi-res-6a5f258537f00c7ec884699318a3aa99_crop_north.jpg

Winners life, all warm and fuzzy and shit. :applause:

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:33 AM
his two best teammates got hurt. :oldlol:

its as simple as that. your rambling hatred doesn't change reality. if you dont think k-love or irving dont make a huge difference then you don't know basketball, at all. which means discussing basketball with you further makes me retarded too.

one last time.

its not about lebron trusting or not trusting his teammates. its about the fact that they are completely outmatched at almost every position but maybe C and SF, and have no bench what so ever.

without lebron doing what he did, they get swept and blown out in every single game.

simple as that.
He shouldn't have picked such injury prone teammates. LeGM needs better scouts. Simple as that.

Deal with it.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:34 AM
I get it. Lebron is massively overrated and you just can't come to grips with it.
But I'll sleep fine,

Winners life, all warm and fuzzy and shit. :applause:
Doubt it. It's midnight and you're on a message board hating on a player. :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:37 AM
Doubt it. It's midnight and you're on a message board hating on a player. :oldlol:

So are you. :lol

knicksman
06-17-2015, 05:37 AM
thats who bran is. Uncompetitive. Gets exposed every finals and still has no midrange game

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:40 AM
So are you. :lol
It's 3:10 PM where I am and I'm not hating on anyone.

KiiiiNG
06-17-2015, 05:41 AM
He shouldn't have picked such injury prone teammates. LeGM needs better scouts. Simple as that.

Deal with it.
I see you trollin', I'm waitin', patrolling and tryin to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny.

your posts are so wack, they're garbage...

still hoping to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 05:42 AM

'08-'10 were still his prime years, dumb ****. Doesn't matter if it was the tail end or whatever. Still in his prime. Lets not forget that the Lakers had the best FC in the league with a bunch of really good defenders. Give this years LeBron that team, he's not losing more than 2 games in the entire PO's.

LeBron would have forced half of that FC to the bench so he can play "point forward" and get matched against someone 3-4 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter than himself.

He would have then proceeded to dribble the ever loving **** out of the ball for the majority of the shot clock, while forcing Pau to spot up at the 3-pt line, thus nullifying him completely.

Can't you see that it's LeBron's world we're all living in, and that if his demands to stat pad in order to become the all time leader for every single stat aren't met then he will never become the GOAT?

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:43 AM
I see you trollin', I'm waitin', patrolling and tryin to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny.

your posts are so wack, you're garbage...

still hoping to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny, tryin' to catch you being funny.
Trying to be funny?

I'm a realist sweetheart.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/lebron-james-legacy-loser-nba-finals-two-titles-mvp

LeBron James' legacy is quickly fading with each NBA Finals loss

By CHRIS CHASE 5 hours ago

Two titles in 12 seasons, that

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:44 AM
It's 3:10 PM where I am and I'm not hating on anyone.

You been name dropping Kobe like a fa9 sinc you started posting. That's some hater ass shit.

KiiiiNG
06-17-2015, 05:49 AM
[QUOTE=The Iron Fist]Trying to be funny?

I'm a realist sweetheart.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/lebron-james-legacy-loser-nba-finals-two-titles-mvp

LeBron James' legacy is quickly fading with each NBA Finals loss

By CHRIS CHASE 5 hours ago

Two titles in 12 seasons, that

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:52 AM
LeBron would have forced half of that FC to the bench so he can play "point forward" and get matched against someone 3-4 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter than himself.

He would have then proceeded to dribble the ever loving **** out of the ball for the majority of the shot clock, while forcing Pau to spot up at the 3-pt line, thus nullifying him completely.

Can't you see that it's LeBron's world we're all living in, and that if his demands to stat pad in order to become the all time leader for every single stat aren't met then he will never become the GOAT?
Good to know that you know literally nothing about basketball. Continue posting your drivel though.

You been name dropping Kobe like a fa9 sinc you started posting. That's some hater ass shit.
You might want to read my posts when I'm responding to Kobe stans like yourself. Also, how is it hating? I'm just stating my opinion that LeBron is higher than Kobe all time.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 05:54 AM
Good to know that you know literally nothing about basketball. Continue posting your drivel though.

You might want to read my posts when I'm responding to Kobe stans like yourself. Also, how is it hating? I'm just stating my opinion that LeBron is higher than Kobe all time.

We all saw what happened in Miami.

The proof is in the pudding, bucko.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:57 AM

At what? Losing in the Finals?

aj1987
06-17-2015, 05:58 AM
We all saw what happened in Miami.

The proof is in the pudding, bucko.
If you're talking about '11, he choked hard AF. Probably the GOAT choke job. Anyone who denies it wasn't is a ****ing moron (a bit of credit to the Mav's defense as well).

At what? Losing in the Finals?
That's not an opinion, is it, Kobe stan? That's a FACT and it's true.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 05:58 AM
you're right, kobe would've lost in the first round with this roster.

lebron winning two games with them in the finals means his legacy takes a hit.

listen dude, i dont care about resumes or legacies or any of that stuff. i see a player, and i examine his individual abilities. i see lebrons individual impact and i say "wow, thats one of the best players ever"

you say "wow, why is he not winning with jr smith and matthew dellavedova, 2 for 6"

you're a sour son of a bitch, a piece of shit troll, and a nut gargling private school attending girl with a tight ass and a strong sexual appetite. bend over, so i can RAPE you some more, my bitch.
https://img.pandawhale.com/post-63787-steph-curry-deal-with-it-gif-i-6KBa.gif

but no, Kobe wouldn't have lost. He won with Farmar, Sasha, Walton, Mbenga, Odom, Gasol. Give him Thompson and Mozgov and Kobe ****ing feasts. He'd have Dellavadova playing like Danny Ainge. James Jones would be sitting nicely in the corner like Ariza.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 06:00 AM
https://img.pandawhale.com/post-63787-steph-curry-deal-with-it-gif-i-6KBa.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Would've been better with Iggy in it though.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 06:06 AM
If you're talking about '11, he choked hard AF. Probably the GOAT choke job. Anyone who denies it wasn't is a ****ing moron (a bit of credit to the Mav's defense as well).

I'm talking about how his style of play turned two of the best players in the NBA into shells of their former selves.

KiiiiNG
06-17-2015, 06:08 AM
but no, Kobe wouldn't have lost. He won with Farmar, Sasha, Walton, Mbenga, Odom, Gasol. Give him Thompson and Mozgov and Kobe ****ing feasts. He'd have Dellavadova playing like Danny Ainge. James Jones would be sitting nicely in the corner like Ariza.
kinda like how lebron led teams feast on kobe led teams, while lebron significantly outplays him?

i could understand the kobe vs lebron thing if kobe didnt get owned everytime they matched up.

actually, no i couldnt. lebrons numbers are much better. 4x as many mvps, and as many fmvps at the age of 30.

i cant really take the lebron vs kobe thing seriously.

btw, odom and gasol are by far better than any player lebron played with in the finals. and everyone knows..., so its weird you'd even post that. whats the point?

aj1987
06-17-2015, 06:09 AM
I'm talking about how his style of play turned two of the best players in the NBA into shells of their former selves.
I'm sure that Wade's injuries and Bosh refusing to play in the post have nothing it with it. It was all LeBron. :rolleyes:

knicksman
06-17-2015, 06:13 AM
I'm sure that Wade's injuries and Bosh refusing to play in the post have nothing it with it. It was all LeBron. :rolleyes:

Bro do you really believe that bosh would rather shoot 3s? Of course theyre friends so why would he throw him under the bus.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Bro do you really believe that bosh would rather shoot 3s? Of course theyre friends so why would he throw him under the bus.
You people really need to do a bit of research before talking about stuff you have literally no idea about.

"Bosh told the media after Saturday's shootaround that he doesn't "bang anymore," because he has to conserve energy and it's not a strength of his. From the Sun-Sentinel:

The only way Heat center Chris Bosh will see himself playing in the post again is by watching old highlight videos.

Bosh made it even clearer Saturday his days of living on the block are gone.

As in R.I.P to his post game.

"I don't bang anybody anymore," Bosh said. "It's a tired thing for me. It's not my strength and I understand that."

Only 7.5 percent of the possessions that have ended with a Bosh shot, free throw or turnover this season have come in the post, down from 14.1 percent last season. His first two seasons with the Heat, he posted up 23.5 percent and 23.6 percent of the time, respectively. In his final season with the Toronto Raptors when he was a go-to scorer, he posted up 35 percent of the time."

ThePhantomCreep
06-17-2015, 06:22 AM
kinda like how lebron led teams feast on kobe led teams, while lebron significantly outplays him?

i could understand the kobe vs lebron thing if kobe didnt get owned everytime they matched up.

actually, no i couldnt. lebrons numbers are much better. 4x as many mvps, and as many fmvps at the age of 30.

i cant really take the lebron vs kobe thing seriously.

btw, odom and gasol are by far better than any player lebron played with in the finals. and everyone knows..., so its weird you'd even post that. whats the point?

Still trying to argue that gasol/Odom is somehow more stacked than Wade and Bosh? LeBron fans fail spectacularly. Wade is top ATG shooting guard, and Bosh was every bit gasol's equal before he was traded to the Lakers and everyone started massively overrating him. Remember when dumbasses said Pau was better than Dirk? How'd that work out when they met in 2011, and Dirk took a massive shit on him? Where does 0 time all-star Odom fit into this mix?

It doesn't surprise me that LeBron fans place so much value on regular season h2h records either. With LeBron, you're pretty much forced to.

Shih508
06-17-2015, 06:27 AM
Let me know when was last time when a player shooting 20 FGA while making only 37% of his shot other than Kobrick Bryant.

Shih508
06-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Still trying to argue that gasol/Odom is somehow more stacked than Wade and Bosh. LeBron fans fail spectacularly. Wade is top ATG shooting guard, and Bosh was every bit gasol's equal before he was traded to the Lakers and everyone started massively overrating him. Remember when dumbasses said Pau was better than Dirk? How'd that work our when they met in 2011, and Dirk took a massive shit on him?

It doesn't surprise me that LeBron fans place so much value on regular season h2h records either. With LeBron, you're pretty much forced to.

Bosh leading team would never make playoff in Western Conference! Gasol has better post game, basketball IQ and D. Bosh only has stats.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 06:31 AM

Yes, Lebron's losing record in the Finals is a fact.

As for Kobe or Lebron, I'll take Kobe. He's the proven winner.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 06:36 AM
Yes, Lebron's losing record in the Finals is a fact.

As for Kobe or Lebron, I'll take Kobe. He's the proven winner.
Good for you.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 06:38 AM
Good for you.

Don't worry, you might have another collusion to look forward to this Summer. Just make sure to change your avy next time so the cucking isn't as obvious, Heat "fan". :cheers:

aj1987
06-17-2015, 06:42 AM
Don't worry, you might have another collusion to look forward to this Summer. Just make sure to change your avy next time so the cucking isn't as obvious, Heat "fan". :cheers:
You've been posting more about LeBron than me. Are you sure that you aren't a closet LeBron stan?

I do hope that someone colludes with Wade and comes to Miami though. Being a lottery team ****ing sucks.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 06:45 AM
You've been posting more about LeBron than me. Are you sure that you aren't a closet LeBron stan?

I do hope that someone colludes with Wade and comes to Miami though. Being a lottery team ****ing sucks.

I'd go one step further and say that I'm a Lebron fan. No joke.

Wade already said some suspect shit pre game talking about "When I was in Miami" I think he's gone dude...

aj1987
06-17-2015, 06:46 AM
I'd go one step further and say that I'm a Lebron fan. No joke.

Wade already said some suspect shit pre game talking about "When I was in Miami" I think he's gone dude...
Meh. Dude wants $60M over 3 years and he's not worth that much. Hope Riley can pull off a miracle and sign KD and Danny Green.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 06:48 AM
Meh. Dude wants $60M over 3 years and he's not worth that much. Hope Riley can pull off a miracle and sign KD and Danny Green.

Shit, I would've never opted out my first deal. He let Lebron play him for a fool.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 06:53 AM
Shit, I would've never opted out my first deal. He let Lebron play him for a fool.
Damn, son. You bring up LeBron in literally every single post of yours. :oldlol:

What you said is partly true though.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 06:54 AM
Damn, son. You bring up LeBron in literally every single post of yours. :oldlol:

What you said is partly true though.

That last one was casual lol

You gotta enjoy 2/6 while it's hot, i missed 2/5 last year so this year I gotta go in.

aj1987
06-17-2015, 07:04 AM

You gotta enjoy 2/6 while it's hot, i missed 2/5 last year so this year I gotta go in.
Why would I care about 2/6 or 2/5. Miami's 3/5 and that's all I care about.

Mr Feeny
06-17-2015, 07:15 AM

You gotta enjoy 2/6 while it's hot, i missed 2/5 last year so this year I gotta go in.He's not a Lebron fan. He's a Miami Heat fan you absolute knob:oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 07:20 AM
He's not a Lebron fan. He's a Miami Heat fan you absolute knob:oldlol:

:biggums: Who asked your bum ass anything?

Sit back and enjoy 2/6

Mr Feeny
06-17-2015, 07:30 AM
:biggums: Who asked your bum ass anything?

Sit back and enjoy 2/6

Not a Lebron fan either. What an absolute tool:oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 07:31 AM
Not a Lebron fan either. What an absolute tool:oldlol:

You're a bum. The only thing Bums are fans of is trash.

Mr Feeny
06-17-2015, 07:33 AM
You're a bum. The only thing Bums are fans of is trash.

Meltdown! :bowdown:

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 07:37 AM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/You-Got-Me-Walter-White-In-Breaking-Bad.gif

Mr Feeny
06-17-2015, 07:42 AM
I have I have! :lebronamazed:

sd3035
06-17-2015, 07:57 AM
Why would I care about 2/6 or 2/5. Miami's 3/5 and that's all I care about.

uh huh, just a miami fan indeed :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

aj1987
06-17-2015, 08:01 AM
uh huh, just a miami fan indeed :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Rent free.