PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland can't catch a break

I<3NBA
06-17-2015, 06:47 AM
i think this city will never win any championship in any major sport.

Lebron definitely made a mistake in coming back to this cursed place.

he already escaped the curse. idk why he decided to come back.

but props to him for being brave. he knew how cursed this city was yet still decided to fight the curse. even risking his own health and career.

fortunately, he escaped the curse's wrath. the curse was able to hit only K. Love and Irving.

NumberSix
06-17-2015, 07:12 AM
i think this city will never win any championship in any major sport.

Lebron definitely made a mistake in coming back to this cursed place.

he already escaped the curse. idk why he decided to come back.

but props to him for being brave. he knew how cursed this city was yet still decided to fight the curse. even risking his own health and career.

fortunately, he escaped the curse's wrath. the curse was able to hit only K. Love and Irving.
I think it would be pretty hilarious if that is true. However, I think what this playoffs has showed us is that this Cavs team if healthy would steamroll through the playoffs and easily win the chip. If LeBron/Kyrie/Love stay healthy and pick up a couple decent role players, you'd have to say Cleveland is the HEAVY favorite going into next season.

R.I.P.
06-17-2015, 07:27 AM
I think it

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 07:29 AM
I think it would be pretty hilarious if that is true. However, I think what this playoffs has showed us is that this Cavs team if healthy would steamroll through the playoffs and easily win the chip. If LeBron/Kyrie/Love stay healthy and pick up a couple decent role players, you'd have to say Cleveland is the HEAVY favorite going into next season.

Better hop on the bandwagon while it's hot then, cuck. :lol

I<3NBA
06-17-2015, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]I think it

outbreak
06-17-2015, 10:45 PM

:biggums:

Really? They need MORE role players?