PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant or Andre Iguodala?

NumberSix
06-17-2015, 08:37 AM
We've established that losing in the finals is a massive stain on a player's record, so who has a greater legacy?

Remember. Durant is 0% in the finals. He's 0-1.

Iggy is 1-0. That's 100%. And he won as the man.

Who has the greater legacy?

warriorfan
06-17-2015, 08:38 AM
http://www.multimediagames.com/sites/default/files/images/game-banner-images/MGAM_MegaMeltdown_Banner_0.jpg

sd3035
06-17-2015, 08:39 AM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1397/74/1397744946634.jpg

Genaro
06-17-2015, 08:39 AM
Player's finals record it only matters when comparing 2 similar players, just like rings.

dannywpt
06-17-2015, 08:40 AM
I expected better from OP

NumberSix
06-17-2015, 08:46 AM
I expected better from OP
Why? :confusedshrug:

Seriously though, Iggy is obviously not in Durant's class. We all get that. I just enjoy these "2/6" guys changing their arguments depending which player they're talking about.

My personal opinion is, losing the finals is like winning a silver medal. It's 2nd place. It's the best you can do in the seasons you don't win. I just like seeing these guys argue that winning silver is the one thing you can never do. You can not place at all. You can not even make the cut to be in the competition. That's all good. But if you win a silver, it's over. Permanent stain on your legacy. :wtf:

BlazerRed
06-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Why? :confusedshrug:

Seriously though, Iggy is obviously not in Durant's class. We all get that. I just enjoy these "2/6" guys changing their arguments depending which player they're talking about.

My personal opinion is, losing the finals is like winning a silver medal. It's 2nd place. It's the best you can do in the seasons you don't win. I just like seeing these guys argue that winning silver is the one thing you can never do. You can not place at all. You can not even make the cut to be in the competition. That's all good. But if you win a silver, it's over. Permanent stain on your legacy. :wtf:

2/6 is a higher sample size.. not sure what you don't understand? Just like if you played some shit stain that you know you're better than, but he fluked a couple of shots and won. If you played him multiple times it's more than likely you'd pull ahead.