PDA

View Full Version : the best part about Iggy winning FMVP is it took away LeStans backup plan

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:14 AM
"steph curry MVP/FMVP in same year!"
"something kobe never did!"
"curry already halfway to kobe!"
"curry never won a title without FMVP like kobe DERP! eHUHR"

all those disgruntled fans can't hop on the curry bandwagon now out of spite. theyre too self conscious like lebron. theyed rather curry didnt win at all than win with IGGY as fmvp

:lol

it also reinforced the fact that a guy can have great numbers and not win FMVP

26/5/6 for curry

29/7/6 for kobe in 2001

27/6/5 for kobe in 2002

it is possible.

like i said in an earlier thread this week... karma is real. and god hates all of you

the proof:

http://contents.spin.ph/image/Bill-Russell-Kawhie-Leonard-061614.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3081764/images/n-IGUODALA-large570.jpg

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:16 AM
god just keeps taking a dump on kobe haters

lebrons bad luck combined with 2 very unlikely FMVPs

i love it

:oldlol:

Nash
06-17-2015, 11:18 AM
i dare you to say you're not obsessed with lebron.

truhooper
06-17-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm sure it makes you & other Kobe stans :mad: knowing 10 years from now people will still be comparing Lebron to MJ while Kobe will be compared to Clyde Drexler :lol

SugarHill
06-17-2015, 11:20 AM
this is so delusional. literally mad at hypothetical situations about future arguments

EllisGW
06-17-2015, 11:20 AM
is that hard for you to just enjoy basketball and stop worrying about lebron

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:21 AM
I'm sure it makes you & other Kobe stans :mad: knowing 10 years from now people will still be comparing Lebron to MJ while Kobe will be compared to Clyde Drexler :lol

on what planet

and all i've heard forever is kobes the closest thing to jordan and lebrons more of a magic johnson

wake up

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 11:22 AM
on what planet

and all i've heard forever is kobes the closest thing to jordan and lebrons more of a magic johnson

wake up

that's talking about style of play, not overall talent/impact...hold this L for your stupidity

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:24 AM
this is so delusional. literally mad at hypothetical situations about future arguments

doesnt make it any less true

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=377576

WOOOOPSYY!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

If the Warriors win the championship, that would leave Steph Curry with 1 MVP and 1 FMVP

Look familiar?

That's almost the same as Kobe's 1 MVP and 2 FMVPs

Steph curry would be a FMVP away from matching Kobe's entire career

Now I understand a legend like LeBron being better than Kobe, but how would it feel that a young up and coming player, already almost matching Kobe all-time, sounds pretty scary if you think about it.

So I don't know why there's a lot of GSW bandwagoners right now

http://i.imgur.com/cBocPo6.gif

Andrei89
06-17-2015, 11:25 AM
Question is: who had more impact? Iggy in the 2015 finals or Kobe in the 2010 finals?

I give Iggy the nod...

#sixfortwentyfour

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:26 AM
that's talking about style of play, not overall talent/impact...hold this L for your stupidity

thats the dumbest sh*t i ever heard

wade is more jordans "style"

kobes comparisons have always been built more on style combined with killer instinct/clutch/ring counts/scoring milestones/defensive 1st teams/abilities

wake up you f*ckin boner

:roll:

Wally450
06-17-2015, 11:27 AM

He can't talk about Kobe because he's a washed up piece of trash. He has to reach to stay relevant.

This is the same dude who give LeBron 1.5 Championships because of a lockout. Absolutely delusional.

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Question is: who had more impact? Iggy in the 2015 finals or Kobe in the 2010 finals?

I give Iggy the nod...

#sixfortwentyfour

bolded is lebrons finals win% in 2 years right?

2 for 8?

25%

sounds about right

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 11:29 AM

I dare anyone to say you're a decent poster.

Andrei89
06-17-2015, 11:31 AM
bolded is lebrons finals win% in 2 years right?

2 for 8?

25%

sounds about right

That really makes no sense.

#sixfortwentyfourandstillwinningthegame :applause: :applause:

15 rebounds doe!:roll: :roll:

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 11:31 AM
thats the dumbest sh*t i ever heard

wade is more jordans "style"

kobes comparisons have always been built more on style combined with killer instinct/clutch/ring counts/scoring milestones/defensive 1st teams/abilities

wake up you f*ckin boner

:roll:

Wade is more Jordan's style...lmao, and you say i'm saying the dumbest sh!t here :roll: :roll: :roll:

just hold the L :facepalm

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:34 AM
He can't talk about Kobe because he's a washed up piece of trash. He has to reach to stay relevant.

This is the same dude who give LeBron 1.5 Championships because of a lockout. Absolutely delusional.

how much is a lockout title worth then

its not as good as a full season. full = full ....

you gotta discount it somewhat

the bulls win the 2012 title if not for roses injury. the bulls had the best record in the east with rose missing more than half the year

the injury was caused by the schedule/lack of rest/3-4 games in a row at times

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:36 AM
That really makes no sense.

#sixfortwentyfourandstillwinningthegame :applause: :applause:

15 rebounds doe!:roll: :roll:

if they won. and 15 rebounds/ defending pierce and ray into 8 for 30

then i guess it worked

the proof is in the result

if 6 for 24 was that bad. they lose

FreezingTsmoove
06-17-2015, 11:36 AM

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:37 AM
Wade is more Jordan's style...lmao, and you say i'm saying the dumbest sh!t here :roll: :roll: :roll:

just hold the L :facepalm

he is lol

the lack of 3 point shooting volume. the drives making up most of his game. the midrange game/fades

wade was allot more like jordan in terms of just style

kobe was much more of a downtown bomber than jordan ever was.

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 11:39 AM

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=377576

If the Warriors win the championship, that would leave Steph Curry with 1 MVP and 1 FMVP

Look familiar?

That's almost the same as Kobe's 1 MVP and 2 FMVPs

Steph curry would be a FMVP away from matching Kobe's entire career

Now I understand a legend like LeBron being better than Kobe, but how would it feel that a young up and coming player, already almost matching Kobe all-time, sounds pretty scary if you think about it.

So I don't know why there's a lot of GSW bandwagoners right now

http://i.imgur.com/cBocPo6.gif

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 11:46 AM
he is lol

the lack of 3 point shooting volume. the drives making up most of his game. the midrange game/fades

wade was allot more like jordan in terms of just style

kobe was much more of a downtown bomber than jordan ever was.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

you're delusional on your Kobe rants on the whole, but you're completely AWOL in thinking Wade's style is MJ-esque

Kobe even said he mimicked his game after MJ. :rolleyes:

you comparison of Kobe to MJ and Lebron to Magic is nothing more than a style of play, nothing to do with impact wise...stop the agenda lol

oarabbus
06-17-2015, 12:51 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 12:53 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

you do realize i proved my hypothetical with a link to the very topic a kobe hater made that i predicted would happen right

Ne 1
06-17-2015, 12:59 PM

Except Kobe doesn't really play anything like Jordan.

Jordan was a "quick-strike" type of player. Kobe is much more crafty, and is more of a shooter. Kobe plays a lot more like prime T-Mac than he does Jordan. Wade actually plays more like Jordan than Kobe. Wade makes the same amazing layup plays and lives midrange to inside like Jordan. Kobe is more versatile in a sense that he has an inside, mid, and outside range that he uses more regularly than Jordan and Wade.

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2015, 01:06 PM
I've noticed a trend with you. You really look at this shit as life-altering. It's much more serious for you. You probably want LeBron to lose more than people want him to win. I mean Jesus Christ.

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 01:07 PM
I've noticed a trend with you. You really look at this shit as life-altering. It's much more serious for you. You probably want LeBron to lose more than people want him to win. I mean Jesus Christ.

take another L... i'm not through gloating even in the slightest

FKAri
06-17-2015, 02:13 PM
OP reaching Real14 levels of retardation :oldlol: