PDA

View Full Version : "I don't enjoy the team looking at me to make a play" - LeBron in postgame

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 02:53 PM
https://youtu.be/R9Ipu-doBD8?t=30

Can't believe I found this gem. Whole postgame he was so salty, making excuses and throwing his teammates under the bus as per ususal

Achilleas
06-17-2015, 02:54 PM
then don't hold the ball for 20 seconds

warriorfan
06-17-2015, 02:54 PM
LeBron just doesn't get it, dude fails at life :oldlol:

Rooster
06-17-2015, 02:57 PM

Can't believe I found this gem. Whole postgame he was so salty, making excuses and throwing his teammates under the bus as per ususal

He's so insecure. :lol I dunno why he keep making excuses to make himself look better.:oldlol:

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 02:57 PM

Wouldn't even make eye contact with half the reporters, claimed no team has ever made the finals without 2 all stars (after calling himself a basketball historian), said he's never seen a team as healthy as the warriors, said he doesn't enjoy his teammates looking at him to make a play, also said "I'd rather miss the playoffs than lose in the Finals"

lmao, straight loser talk the whole postgame, mixed with plenty of salt, have to think he knows now that he should have just listened to Riley last year

WorldWarriors
06-17-2015, 02:58 PM

I wonder how his team mates feel being referred to as nobodies and nothings and mostly garbage that he carried to the finals.

Not saying that they are good players but they are human beings. I guess if they had won they wouldn't have minded.

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 02:59 PM
why are people lebron fans

:biggums:

seriously

why like this guy

Patrick Chewing
06-17-2015, 03:03 PM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/cleveland-cavaliers-2015.jpg

COnDEMnED
06-17-2015, 03:03 PM
He makes it easy to dislike him. Guy consistently makes the wrong decision. Should have stayed with super friends: collusion edition instead of jumping ship to super friends: LeGM edition.

MP.Trey
06-17-2015, 03:04 PM
That comes with being a great player, LeBron.

Wade's Rings
06-17-2015, 03:05 PM
Wouldn't even make eye contact with half the reporters, claimed no team has ever made the finals without 2 all stars (after calling himself a basketball historian), said he's never seen a team as healthy as the warriors, said he doesn't enjoy his teammates looking at him to make a play, also said "I'd rather miss the playoffs than lose in the Finals"

lmao, straight loser talk the whole postgame, mixed with plenty of salt, have to think he knows now that he should have just listened to Riley last year

He claimed that no team that lost 2 All Stars ever made the Finals.

JerrySeinfeld
He makes it easy to dislike him. Guy consistently makes the wrong decision. Should have stayed with super friends: collusion edition instead of jumping ship to super friends: LeGM edition.

Yup. Wade will say nothing but good things about LeBron publicly but ain't nothing that could wipe that shit eating grin off his face after Cleveland lost last night lol

kennethgriffin

i agree. riley was much better at putting together a rigged collusion

dude literally sold away the cavs future GOAT top 10 all time legend in the making rookie of the year Andrew Wiggins for......

a stretch 4 ... that couldn't even play

:oldlol:

Goldrush25
06-17-2015, 03:07 PM

I mean it's not like it's new. He was saying the same thing when they were up 2-1. He doesn't like volume shooting.

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 03:08 PM
He claimed that no team that lost 2 All Stars ever made the Finals.

may have been what he meant, definitely not what he said tho

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 03:09 PM
I mean it's not like it's new. He was saying the same thing when they were up 2-1. He doesn't like volume shooting.

Yet at the same time he's said numerous times shit like "Give me X shots a game and I would do this," or when Durant was gonna win the MVP in 2014 he was trying to change the narrative to Durant shooting too much or some shit, saying that he wishes could take that many shots.

And after all that talk he got his wish, 35 FGA per game, single coverage, plenty of FT's, dude loses the series with just 35 PPG :oldlol:

9erempiree
06-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Nothing new here. Lebron is garbage.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-17-2015, 03:11 PM

he also looked like a beta when he claimed he was the best player, just watch his eyes and facial expression when he said:lol :lol its like he knew KD was in the crowd:lol :lol

TylerOO
06-17-2015, 03:13 PM

If he is a failure at life, what are we?

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 03:13 PM
he also looked like a beta when he claimed he was the best player, just watch his eyes and facial expression when he said:lol :lol its like he knew KD was in the crowd:lol :lol

lol reminds me of earlier in the year when LeBron sat out while healthy just to dodge playing KD who wasn't even at full strength.

Miami owned OKC because of Perkins being a useless fat **** and Bron knows that. OKC outscored Miami in the Finals by double digits per 48 whenever Perkins was on the bench. You don't think he knows that? Most of the games Miami roared out to retarded leads because Perkins was still starting.

He ain't the best anymore if Durant's playing and him saying it after a loss like that was just another insecure moment from him. Can't take the L like a man, has to keep trying to do damage control for his own legacy

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:15 PM
If he is a failure at life, what are we?

I don't need to be a Superstar NBA player to enjoy my life bro, go have that pity party "I'm depressed cuz I'm not Lebron" shit elsewhere.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-17-2015, 03:17 PM
lol reminds me of earlier in the year when LeBron sat out while healthy just to dodge playing KD who wasn't even at full strength.

Miami owned OKC because of Perkins being a useless fat **** and Bron knows that. OKC outscored Miami in the Finals by double digits per 48 whenever Perkins was on the bench. You don't think he knows that? Most of the games Miami roared out to retarded leads because Perkins was still starting.

He ain't the best anymore if Durant's playing and him saying it after a loss like that was just another insecure moment from him.
:applause: :applause:
Shows how massive coaching is. Bogut played not good and Kerr benched him, GS blows out next 3 games
Perk continues to play for Brooks while OKC starts off in massive holes all series with this nikka running on the perimeter against Battier when Spo went small:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 03:19 PM
:applause: :applause:
Shows how massive coaching is. Bogut played not good and Kerr benched him, GS blows out next 3 games
Perk continues to play for Brooks while OKC starts off in massive holes all series with this nikka running on the perimeter against Battier when Spo went small:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Having Perkins guard Battier which allowed LeBron to basically take naps on defense covering Perkins was ****ing hilarious to watch.

I remember reading that Miami's coaching staff had all of these sets, lineups, and shit prepared for whenever Brooks was gonna stop playing Perkins but he just never did.

TylerOO
06-17-2015, 03:25 PM
I don't need to be a Superstar NBA player to enjoy my life bro, go have that pity party "I'm depressed cuz I'm not Lebron" shit elsewhere.

My point was he is definitely not a failure at life...relax I'm sure your life is great too :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:27 PM
My point was he is definitely not a failure at life...relax I'm sure your life is great too :oldlol:

It's terrible actually, my microwave just broke. No more hot pockets til the pay check comes.

daily
06-17-2015, 03:29 PM
It's terrible actually, my microwave just broke. No more hot pockets til the pay check comes.

Wrap them in foil and cook them on the exhaust manifold of your car. Hobo Hot Pockets

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 03:31 PM
Wrap them in foil and cook them on the exhaust manifold of your car. Hobo Hot Pockets

:roll:

Good lookin :cheers:

TylerOO
06-17-2015, 03:41 PM

Genius. :lol

r0drig0lac
06-17-2015, 03:58 PM
:lol this

Sleu27
06-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Lebron straight stays giving all his haters more material to use

STATUTORY
06-17-2015, 04:05 PM
I told yall this years ago

Lebron can't handle pressure he's the type of n99a that can only have sex with the lights off, no eye contact, and need his woman to whisper reassurances into his ear for him to stay hard

"Oh lebron u feel so large right now"

"tell me it again boo, slower"

outbreak
06-17-2015, 04:07 PM
One game he says hes the best player then when they lose he essentially says he doesn't want to be the best player on his team

Funktion
06-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Bran just wants to be role player?

KungFuJoe
06-17-2015, 04:09 PM
Lebron is so cringeworthy. How the **** does he have fans? Even his game is ugly. Choking in the fourth. Flopping like a fish. That broke jump shot.

He's just physically gifted and has a good feel for the game.

If he would just keep his mouth shut and quit flopping he would be so much more likeable even with all the colluding.

EllisGW
06-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Lebron is a multi millionaire and you guys are white trash...I think he is winning

riseagainst
06-17-2015, 04:18 PM
yall taking the whole thing out of context...
he said it's not winning basketball because no one else on the team can make a play. He was literally the only one who can create for himself and for others. He had 9 assists out of a total of 14 assists for the team.

Funktion
06-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Lebron is a multi millionaire and you guys are white trash...I think he is winning

Let me guess we're "haters"? Only god can judge him?

Stay sucking millionaire phallus.

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 04:20 PM
seeing that this is selective paraphrasing to fit the OP's agenda...let's put the whole quote into play and exactly what he was making reference to:

[QUOTE]

outbreak
06-17-2015, 04:21 PM
he said it's not winning basketball because no one else on the team can make a play. He was literally the only one who can create for himself and for others. He had 9 assists out of a total of 14 assists for the team.

Its bis wording though. He makes it sound like whining.

Cleverness
06-17-2015, 04:25 PM
to be fair, the question was whether he "enjoyed" doing what he did

of course he's going to say "no" because they lost

where he went wrong was when he threw his teammates under the bus ouch

Dro
06-17-2015, 04:26 PM

Stop making excuses for him. I rooted for him the entire series. He's throwing his teammates under the bus, no matter HOW you try to spin it.

That's why JR took it upon himself to try to score. Because when Lebron has the ball, he's relegated to standing in the corner. That's great if Lebron is getting double teamed but he really wasn't. Plus Cleveland barely runs any plays so he's not getting open. I'm sure by the time the 4th came around, he figured, well if you don't want to take over Lebron and bring us back, then I'll try. And thats what he did. Honestly, it doesn't even feel like Lebron had a big game, despite the stats...I thought he was pretty lethargic and disinterested in the 2nd half...Either that or he was tired....:confusedshrug:

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 04:30 PM
so in the Bulls series the team basically asked him to do this, Kyrie was leading that interview i believe, and now that he reiterates it in the Finals, he's throwing them under the bus. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheMarkMadsen
06-17-2015, 04:36 PM
of course he doesn't that's why he recruits multiple all stars every time he switches teams

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2015, 04:43 PM
thats the most excuses ive seen in a single youtube video

LBJMVP
06-17-2015, 04:48 PM
may have been what he meant, definitely not what he said tho

yes it is.

bluechox2
06-17-2015, 04:49 PM
i remember a play in the 4th when they made bran to switch onto green and green scored on bran with ease, then bran stomped his feet like a little bitch towards tristen for making the switch happen

branslowski
06-17-2015, 04:51 PM
this.

He's an All-Time great player, unique talent and at times is straight up dominating, but the whole running to different teams when sh!t don't go your way because you wanna ballhog all game and expect players around you to get a hot hand when they don't even have a chance to get into a rythm just makes me sick. LeBron's a f*cking pusse a$$ b!tch like that white girl said. I would be disgraced if my 4yr old son joined ISH in 10yrs and pulled up Bron stats thinking he's the GOAT when in reality you watch the games and see when the going gets tough, he checks out. What a pathetic little ho b!tch.

YA TEAM IS LOOKING AT YOU TO MAKE PLAYS BECAUSE YOU CLAIM TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND A LEADER, AND YOU ALSO DRIBBLE THE BALL UNTILL THE SHOTCLOCK IS LOW AND THEN PASS THEM THE BALL AT THE LAST SECOND HOPING TO GET A ASSIST STAT. YOU WANT PLAYERS TO BE GOOD AROUND YOU YET YOUR'RE NOT LETTING THEM GET THE CHANCE TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANT ALL THE STATS YOU F*CKING IDIOT. THAT'S LIKE ME BEING MADD AT MY GIRL FOR HAVING AN ATTITUDE BECAUSE IM F*CKING A BAD B!TCH RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. :facepalm

This n!gga make me sick..:coleman:

unbreakable
06-17-2015, 04:54 PM
dont expect Kblaze , Meticode, RBA,, NumberSix, Pauk etc to enter this thread...

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:10 PM
dont expect Kblaze , Meticode, RBA,, NumberSix, Pauk etc to enter this thread...

coin24
06-17-2015, 06:24 PM
this.

He's an All-Time great player, unique talent and at times is straight up dominating, but the whole running to different teams when sh!t don't go your way because you wanna ballhog all game and expect players around you to get a hot hand when they don't even have a chance to get into a rythm just makes me sick. LeBron's a f*cking pusse a$$ b!tch like that white girl said. I would be disgraced if my 4yr old son joined ISH in 10yrs and pulled up Bron stats thinking he's the GOAT when in reality you watch the games and see when the going gets tough, he checks out. What a pathetic little ho b!tch.

YA TEAM IS LOOKING AT YOU TO MAKE PLAYS BECAUSE YOU CLAIM TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND A LEADER, AND YOU ALSO DRIBBLE THE BALL UNTILL THE SHOTCLOCK IS LOW AND THEN PASS THEM THE BALL AT THE LAST SECOND HOPING TO GET A ASSIST STAT. YOU WANT PLAYERS TO BE GOOD AROUND YOU YET YOUR'RE NOT LETTING THEM GET THE CHANCE TO DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANT ALL THE STATS YOU F*CKING IDIOT. THAT'S LIKE ME BEING MADD AT MY GIRL FOR HAVING AN ATTITUDE BECAUSE IM F*CKING A BAD B!TCH RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. :facepalm

Modern day wilt, shrivelled on the big stage and could only win when his team is so stacked it doesn't matter how shitty he plays :oldlol:

Claiming best player in the world then blaming teammates? Standard bran logic

pegasus
06-17-2015, 06:37 PM
i remember a play in the 4th when they made bran to switch onto green and green scored on bran with ease, then bran stomped his feet like a little bitch towards tristen for making the switch happen

That was soooo bad. I felt embarrassed for him, and I hate him. Even Marc Jackson called him out, and they're paid to talk him up.

I also don't get his "my teammates can't create" logic. He is completely useless without the ball. Everyone knows he can't shoot, and he doesn't move/cut/do anything to open up space for his teammates.

What are they supposed to do with two bigs who can play D and rebound better than anyone else in the league but can't shoot, and a SF that can neither shoot nor cut? That's 3 useless players when it comes to spacing the floor, and that won't cut in today's league.

If you want to be a perimeter player, learn to play like one.

PsychoBe
06-17-2015, 06:48 PM
That was soooo bad. I felt embarrassed for him, and I hate him. Even Marc Jackson called him out, and they're paid to talk him up.

I also don't get his "my teammates can't create" logic. He is completely useless without the ball. Everyone knows he can't shoot, and he doesn't move/cut/do anything to open up space for his teammates.

What are they supposed to do with two bigs who can play D and rebound better than anyone else in the league but can't shoot, and a SF that can neither shoot nor cut? That's 3 useless players when it comes to spacing the floor, and that won't cut in today's league.

If you want to be a perimeter player, learn to play like one.

this. time for bran to play exclusively at pf. might be much better for him. post him up in the low block every now and then or let him pass out of double teams but no more chucking from outside of the paint he's done.

Bankaii
06-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Man dude needs to just start giving them the Lynch treatment. I like him as a player but every time he opens his mouth it's just :facepalm .

rmt
06-17-2015, 06:54 PM
this.

You wouldn't believe the number of people here in Miami who were cheering against him. Throwing your team mates under the bus is a NO-NO - especially when they played so hard. "Running out of talent" - how insulting.

LeFraud James
06-17-2015, 07:00 PM
You wouldn't believe the number of people here in Miami who were cheering against him. Throwing your team mates under the bus is a NO-NO - especially when they played so hard. "Running out of talent" - how insulting.

He's an embarrassment to the league and other All-Time Greats before him.

It'll be a good riddance when he's gone, but I must say, I will definitely enjoy watching him falter for the remainder of his putrid career.

diamenz
06-17-2015, 07:33 PM

tt was the second most impactful player this series on the cavs and bron giving him shit to save some face. disgusting.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 07:35 PM
tt was the second most impactful player this series on the cavs and bron giving him shit to save some face. disgusting.

Notice he wasn't sitting next to him at the post game interview. Bron gave the kid the cold shoulder.

SyRyanYang
06-17-2015, 07:37 PM

When the time gets tougher, he shows his true colour.

Angel Face
06-17-2015, 07:38 PM
James is a known quitter. Late in the 4th, with about 1:30 min left, while he was crying JR was busy hitting 3s trying to close the gap. He also looked he already gave up playing defense when he let Curry blow pass by him for an easy lay up with about 30 seconds and that was after JR closed the gap. LeQuit, Le2For6.

Asukal
06-17-2015, 07:48 PM
I feel bad for the bran stans. This guy really says a lot of stupid things. :facepalm

VengefulAngel
06-17-2015, 07:54 PM
No understanding of context on this board, IQ's of snails.

SexSymbol
06-17-2015, 07:55 PM
1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoffs.
13.Choke 5 out of 6 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
15. First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.
16. 2-6 in the finals

I.R.Beast
06-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Such an unlikeable dweeb.

Young X
06-17-2015, 08:24 PM
This is taken out of context. He was basically talking about the extra load he had to carry...taking 30+ shots, shooting below 40% and having to make every play for them to win. He obviously would prefer to play more efficiently and have others take the pressure off of him just as any other great offensive player would and that's what he meant.

warriorfan
06-17-2015, 08:26 PM
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
16. 2-6 in the finals

good list

buddha
06-17-2015, 08:29 PM
lebron melting down like his fans.

BigMacAttack
06-17-2015, 08:38 PM
Yet at the same time he's said numerous times shit like "Give me X shots a game and I would do this," or when Durant was gonna win the MVP in 2014 he was trying to change the narrative to Durant shooting too much or some shit, saying that he wishes could take that many shots.

And after all that talk he got his wish, 35 FGA per game, single coverage, plenty of FT's, dude loses the series with just 35 PPG :oldlol:

Exactly. Last year when Durant was going off he was begging for more shots and now he don't want them? I thought he would average 50on this many shots? Bigmouth clown.

FLDFSU
06-17-2015, 08:40 PM

What do you expect? The board's resident idiots have shown up to tell us a person they called a "cancer" who makes his team worse, just got to the finals and pushed the best team in the NBA to 6 games with knicks castoffs and undrafted journey men.

outbreak
06-17-2015, 08:44 PM
We understand the context but the way he words things just sounds whiny, entitled and bitter.

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 08:50 PM
This is taken out of context. He was basically talking about the extra load he had to carry...taking 30+ shots, shooting below 40% and having to make every play for them to win. He obviously would prefer to play more efficiently and have others take the pressure off of him just as any other great offensive player would and that's what he meant.

Bron stans straight reaching now... :facepalm

What context was this said in that I took it out of?

I had to paraphrase the full quote to fit it on the title, but the full quote reads much the same:

[QUOTE]

Young X
06-17-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm nowhere near a Bron stan.

You know exactly what you're trying to do with this thread. Don't play dumb.

sportjames23
06-17-2015, 09:06 PM
I feel bad for the bran stans. This guy really says a lot of stupid things. :facepalm

I never feel bad for his stans. They say as much stupid shit as he does.

Solid Snake
06-17-2015, 09:07 PM
Alright, it's gonna sound like I'm defending him, but hear me out, I feel like I can explain.

This is long, but I promise to tie it all together by the end.

Competitiveness screws with the mind.

I also am very competitive. Here's the thing, what I absolutely HATE is when I feel like my teammate doesn't have heart, or is showing fear, and you feel like you're out there alone. I completely understand his post game comments, because the moment after the competitive event, you wanna fckn RAGE and throw a goddamn sledgehammer at your teammate(s) for what you perceive to be "pussying out," (even though that's not the case, the competitiveness in you makes you feel that way, makes you question "why couldn't they come up to my level?") Irrational, but that's just the way it is.

A quick anecdote that may help you understand my point. In typical nerd-like fashion, my example is going to be a video game. The popular annual football game. There was one year where I was losing 99% of the time to my friend. We used to go at it, and it would drive me soooooo crazy losing. Couldn't stand it. So the next year, I bought the game, and before I went home for the summer break from school and played him, I would practice against the AI every day against the team he picked, against the type of offensive/defensive plays he ran, looking for every single way to exploit it, and the best ways to counter it, and a counter to his potential counter (what audibles to call etc). I would run the same defense against the same offensive play 30 times in a row learning the intricacies, and then proceeding to do the opposite (flip offense and defense, where I'm now on defense, etc), and proceed to do this with ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PLAY for both teams. Did this day in and day out, for weeks. I don't say this as if it's some positive thing, but only to show how nerdy and competitive I am. My whole thesis here is to show how competitiveness screws with the mind. I would NOT LOSE this time to my friend.

By the time I played him, I demolished him in the first couple games. He no longer wanted to play after just a game or two. Here's specifically why the motivation behind "throwing your teammates under the bus" is being misinterpreted by everyone and how I tie it in.....

No, in my case, he wasn't a teammate, but instead my opponent (my friend), and it was a damn video game at that, so my example isn't a true one to one analogy, I'm merely making the point that the competitiveness in you makes you feel SUPPPPPPER SALTY. Trust me, because here's the mistake I made. I told my friend he had "no heart." This of course caused an argument. And it was my fault, he didn't institgate it, I turned it from a couple of friends playing a game together on the couch, to something personal. An attack on his character. Basically told him he was a coward. That unlike me, who when I used to lose 98% of the time, I would continue to demand rematches, he instead would rather QUIT, like a LOSER, and GIVE UP, just out of the fear of losing and being embarrassed, instead of doing something about it and WINNING, like me. (again, analogy isn't a true one to one analogy, as I'm not saying anyone gave up on the Cavs, the only similarity is the madness that takes over someone when they are unhealthily competitive AND salty).

And as for his comments about it being better to miss the playoffs, I just can't comprehend how you guys can't understand that this is just pure saltiness speaking. This is just pure "self pity," where he's saying, "well damn, if it feels like this (again), shit, I'd rather miss the playoffs." He's just publicly moaning. Can you not see this?

Another tangent, I feel like people are closed minded if you cannot see the motivation behind his "best player in the world" comment, (either that or you didn't listen to the whole sound clip). Let me explain how that comment works.

He didn't say "I'm confident because I'm the best," this was more of a flippant, STFU type of answer to the reporter. The reporter asked, "are you still confident because of X, Y, Z?????" And so Lebron essentially says, "STFU dork, screw your X, Y, Z, I'm confident because I'm the BEST, and not your stupid ass criteria [x, y, z]." He's basically trying to give a "drop the mic" type of moment to the reporter, as many arrogant players and coaches do in press conferences (Greg Pop).

A very dense point I'm making that I don't expect all to understand, but that's the reason. He wasn't making that comment to make a declarative statement about how good he is (that's secondary), the primary point was, he was doing it as a STFU type of statement. I'm splitting hairs, but laying them next to each other so hopefully you can see the fibers, hence the length of this post.

Bro, story cool.

sportjames23
06-17-2015, 09:08 PM
16. 2-6 in the finals

Damn son. :oldlol:

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 09:10 PM

hahaha i know exactly what play you are talking about.

Dude was legit whining to his teammates like a child because he got switched onto and ultimately scored on by Draymond Green.

Hate to see a leader act like that. At the end of the game in general his body language was bad when we've seen teams comeback from even worse situations than that.

PickernRoller
06-17-2015, 09:32 PM
16. 2-6 in the finals

Quality list. :applause:

SpecialQue
06-17-2015, 10:41 PM
Look, I fvcking hate Lebron, OK? I'm happy that this piece of shit lost another finals series. Nothing's funnier than laughing at this ring chasing garbage fail.

BUT

He has every right to bitch about his team not being able to score a basket without him. I used to make fun of the whole "Lebron needs more help" mantra, but shit...he literally had zero help on that team.

And really, when you look at how bad the rest of his team was, and that they basically swept their way into the finals, that speaks volumes about how truly pathetic the eastern conference is and why there needs to be a major overhaul of how the playoffs are structured.

jstern
06-18-2015, 12:01 AM
I only watch the first minute, it didn't show the question, but he's basically saying that it's a style of basketball that he doesn't enjoy, dribbling, and dribbling the basketball with the clock running out. That it's not winning basketball. Is what he saying not true?

The Cavs were forced to play that kind of basketball, because what is Blatt supposed to do? Have Dellavedova run the offense?

The_Yearning
06-18-2015, 01:03 AM
16. 2-6 in the finals

17. In addition to #14, would be ringless if not for that lucky ass Ray Allen shot.
18. Would never have made an NBA finals if he had not played in the weak East.

nashwade
06-18-2015, 01:17 AM
He doesn't enjoy it? How else to win? JR outscoring Curry with three's?

It sucked that the WHOLE team quit with 4 minutes left in the fourth. To make matter worse, they let Curry get an easy one and JR shot them to within 4 points. FOUR POINTS!

He's physically talented to play the game of bball but he ain't got winning instincts.

diamenz
06-18-2015, 02:31 PM
16. 2-6 in the finals

man... lebron is dreadfully awful.

sd3035
06-18-2015, 02:34 PM
16. 2-6 in the finals

Pretty accurate list, repped

Mr. Jabbar
06-18-2015, 02:35 PM
16. 2-6 in the finals

damn. i gotta stop rooting for this loser lebron

bond10
06-18-2015, 04:05 PM
17. In addition to #14, would be ringless if not for that lucky ass Ray Allen shot.
18. Would never have made an NBA finals if he had not played in the weak East.

19. Uploads instagram picture of himself looking in the mirror like a beta.
20. Tattoo of "the chosen one" on his back.
21. Just an overall ass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc
22. Took away years of watching amazing games (Wade vs Lebron, Bosh vs Lebron) due to his collusions.

riseagainst
06-18-2015, 04:25 PM
he literally had zero help doe. Why you dogging him for that?
Cavs shot 18% without lebron on the floor.

:(

kamil
06-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Look, I fvcking hate Lebron, OK? I'm happy that this piece of shit lost another finals series. Nothing's funnier than laughing at this ring chasing garbage fail.

BUT

He has every right to bitch about his team not being able to score a basket without him. I used to make fun of the whole "Lebron needs more help" mantra, but shit...he literally had zero help on that team.

And really, when you look at how bad the rest of his team was, and that they basically swept their way into the finals, that speaks volumes about how truly pathetic the eastern conference is and why there needs to be a major overhaul of how the playoffs are structured.

Agreed.