PDA

View Full Version : the media has invested so much money and time on the premise that Lebron is the GOAT

STATUTORY
06-17-2015, 03:59 PM
that they cannot accept the fact he's a very flawed player who has made many mistakes even in the face of mounting evidence to the latter. that's the problem with Lebron media coverage

jobs and reputations are at stake, what are guys like Henry Abbott gonna do when the world finally sees the King has no clothe? Of course he wants to bury that narrative as much as he can, integrity be damned

warriorfan
06-17-2015, 04:03 PM
James is going to drop like a rock in the All Time Rankings a few years when the ESPN hype train stops sucking his D and these advanced stat geeks get thrown out of the sport. He's going to be exposed big time.

Kblaze8855
06-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Who are the media members saying he is the greatest ever? As many of them as I hear about I assume there are enough that you can point out a few. I see more players and coaches talking like that then I do media members. Though I suppose I don't go reading as many articles as I used to.

kennethgriffin
06-17-2015, 04:06 PM
They cover up lebron while bleeding kobe dry

Bean got crucified for every bump in the road

For lebron its a free pass to the finals

Free pass on losing

Free pass on bad shooting

Free pass on bailing teams

Free pass on colluding

Free pass on ring chasing

Free pass on quitting

Dude has a willy wonka golden ticket up his ass

STATUTORY
06-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Who are the media members saying he is the greatest ever? As many of them as I hear about I assume there are enough that you can point out a few. I see more players and coaches talking like that then I do media members. Though I suppose I don't go reading as many articles as I used to.

pretty much all of the radio persoanlities and writers on ESPN, they cannot flat out say he's the best ever but they insinuate he's up there with MJ ignoring ALL THE DEFICIENCIES in his game

9erempiree
06-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Lebron is good at many things but not great at anything. His game and his mentality is very flawed. I would rather see him as a super sidekick role than someone to actually lead a team.

His stats mask a lot of problems and I like to call them fool's gold. He thinks his stats said he did enough but we can clearly see how his style of play is like the "Nash System." Can Lebron ball win anything?

9erempiree
06-17-2015, 04:09 PM
pretty much all of the radio persoanlities and writers on ESPN, they cannot flat out say he's the best ever but they insinuate he's up there with MJ ignoring ALL THE DEFICIENCIES in his game

Yep. Nobody would be stupid to say it but they have dropped little hints and it sad to see people eat it up and run with it.

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Lebron is good at many things but not great at anything. His game and his mentality is very flawed. I would rather see him as a super sidekick role than someone to actually lead a team.

His stats mask a lot of problems and I like to call them fool's gold. He thinks his stats said he did enough but we can clearly see how his style of play is like the "Nash System." Can Lebron ball win anything?

2012 and 2013 it did...2015 wasn't Lebron ball so how would you rate it?