PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Want LeBron To Express Opinions On Roster Decisions

DetroitPistonFan
06-17-2015, 05:37 PM
The Cleveland Cavaliers would prefer LeBron James to have an open dialogue with the front office and express his opinions strongly about which players he'd like the team to keep and which ones he considers luxuries.

In the past, James has tended to take a more distant stance while also exerting influence.

This is especially the case for what the Cavaliers do with Kevin Love, who James pushed for the team to trade for last offseason.

James has at times been an active recruiter in free agency in conjunction with the Cavs and Miami Heat front offices. But he's detached himself in summers when he's been a free agent.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/13096193/nba-next-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

Didn't LeBron do that already? This guy has too much power with the Cavs.

COnDEMnED
06-17-2015, 05:41 PM
Incoming super friends 3.0: LeDecisions 2.0.

gigantes
06-17-2015, 05:46 PM
actually, i think that's a good idea.

in the past he's had plenty of power over roster decisions, but has tended to exercise it in a passive-aggressive way that has backfired at times for both him and his teams.

IMO better if they give him more official say so that he can better be held accountable.

cleveland's all-in with the guy, anyway.

Ai2death
06-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Some people think Wade will join Cavs, I personally don't think Lebron wants that though. Otherwise, even if he wins another ring, Wade will still have one more. Then also you'll end up in the discussion of, Lebron never won without Wade.

COnDEMnED
06-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Some people think Wade will join Cavs, I personally don't think Lebron wants that though. Otherwise, even if he wins another ring, Wade will still have one more. Then also you'll end up in the discussion of, Lebron never won without Wade.
He already hasn't. If anything, he cost Wade a ring.

MP.Trey
06-17-2015, 05:56 PM
As if he doesn't already...

gigantes
06-17-2015, 05:56 PM
i doubt that has any part to do with lebron's thinking.

much more relevant to lebron would be his friendship with wade and whether an aging wade is worth the asking price at this point.

HOoopCityJones
06-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Why does ESPN love to act like Lebron hasn't been running the show since he got bck?

outbreak
06-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Wade's signing there

coin24
06-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Cavs stay losing:lol

JM720
06-17-2015, 08:01 PM
That's the way to go, cant have him out the process then something go wrong personnel wise, and him use that as an excuse as to why to leave or be unhappy.