PDA

View Full Version : I want Cleveland fans to answer this question, in all honesty:

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 10:08 PM
If you could go back to before this year and had your choice, which team would you choose to move forward with?

Kyrie/Dion/LeBron/Love/Varejao (pre Mozgov trade)

or

Kyrie/Dion/Wiggins/Thompson/Varejao

Take into account whatever you as a fan value.

outbreak
06-17-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm not a cavs fan but I take the team with Lebron that has a shot at winning now, young players take time to develop and you never know how they'll react come play off time. You don't gamble on a chance to win now over what may happen in the future. A healthy team and the cavs probably would have won this year.

DMAVS41
06-17-2015, 10:53 PM
I'm not a Cavs fan, but is there a neither option?

Waiters is just not a guy I like, at all, on that team.

outbreak
06-17-2015, 11:04 PM

True, regardless of line up I'm trading Dion right away

Meticode
06-17-2015, 11:08 PM
LeBron Team > Wiggins Team

Varejao and Thompson starting were/are redundant. It screws up spacing issues, and you don't have any shooters on the Wiggins team but Irving. Offense on that team is going to be mightily hard to come by.

At least with the LeBron team you have a Big 3.

NattyPButter
06-17-2015, 11:16 PM
That Lebron team was horrible and was losing a lot of games and the defense was horrible. It really wouldn't matter which team u picked because Kyrie and Dion was taking most of the shots.

JerrySeinfeld
06-18-2015, 05:11 PM

Well I just put Waiters in there since maybe he doesn't get traded, maybe he does, with the other scenario.

You could still go forth with the trade regardless.

The question was more based around what Cleveland fans would want if they could go back and control that decision. Wiggins, Kyrie and the young, up and coming core that could contend for the next decade out East? Or LeBron (who has them by the balls) and friends, which comes with far more uncertainty longterm, since LeBron and Love are both on short deals.

JohnMax
06-18-2015, 05:50 PM
I'd take the combination of Wiggins, Lavine and Towns over Lebron

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2015, 05:56 PM
If you could go back to before this year and had your choice, which team would you choose to move forward with?

Kyrie/Dion/LeBron/Love/Varejao (pre Mozgov trade)

or

Kyrie/Dion/Wiggins/Thompson/Varejao

Take into account whatever you as a fan value.

I've seen more Cavs games live than anyone on this board. Is it exciting to have lebron back in Cleveland? Sure, but what I wanted to see is the city win. That's not going to happen if you have 2 injured star players no matter what the line up is. What did come out of all this though is that we see players like Delly and Mosgov are better than anyone thought they were. In the end, I'd rather have option 2. I don't like colluders that can't win rings without wade that think shooting 33% in the finals is the way to win games. That may be some 15 year old's definition of greatness, but is OG ballets already know what true greatness is. We lived it.

Meticode
06-18-2015, 05:57 PM
I'd take the combination of Wiggins, Lavine and Towns over Lebron
They'll all be in Minnesota though, so it's a moot point. :D