PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade to Cleveland

Black and White
06-18-2015, 09:25 PM
What are the chances that this is gonna happen? LeBron made it clear he isn't happy with his supporting cast, and he pretty much threw them under the bus, if not Wade, who else do you think he will ask for in free agency?

gilalizard
06-18-2015, 09:28 PM
Bronbron always NEDZMOARHELP

Always.

NumberSix
06-18-2015, 09:31 PM
What are the chances that this is gonna happen? LeBron made it clear he isn't happy with his supporting cast, and he pretty much threw them under the bus, if not Wade, who else do you think he will ask for in free agency?
About 0.

JerrySeinfeld
06-18-2015, 09:32 PM
:facepalm

Wade ain't about that life, son.

outbreak
06-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Wades going to New York on a 3 year 50mil deal under the new TV guide lines.

JerrySeinfeld
06-18-2015, 09:37 PM
Clippers should hire Tom Thibodeau to reunite with Doc and then go hard after Wade if he does hit free agency.

Still don't see him ending his career anywhere other than Miami though. I think the rumors about him leaving if anything are just his agent trying to create leverage to get him more monies.

The Heat are just trying to position themselves to go after KD in free agency, like every other team in the league, even the champs.

navy
06-18-2015, 09:39 PM

The Cavs have no cap room and have 3 players returning from injury next year.

Wade is staying in Miami. Dont let contract negotiations fool you.

JellyBean
06-18-2015, 09:43 PM
I would not be surprised if this happens. But then the King and his fans will have another person to throw under the bus when they flame out again in the Finals.

JerrySeinfeld
06-18-2015, 09:44 PM
I would not be surprised if this happens. But then the King and his fans will have another person to throw under the bus when they flame out again in the Finals.

lol reminds me of pauk blaming Wade for 2011

Black and White
06-18-2015, 09:58 PM

S & T?

PJR
06-18-2015, 10:03 PM
S & T?

That would require cooperation from Pat Riley.

And the day Pat Riley helps facilatate a trade that would help LeBron win a title in Cleveland, is the day I no longer have an ass.

No to mention Cleveland is well above the luxury tax apron. They can't even receive a player in a sign and trade.

Black and White
06-18-2015, 10:05 PM
That would require cooperation from Pat Riley.

And the day Pat Riley helps facilatate a trade that would help LeBron win a title in Cleveland, is the day I no longer have an ass.

No to mention Cleveland is well above the luxury tax apron. They can't even receive a player in a sign and trade.

Not if Love opts out, remember I'm basing this on Love opting out, does the RFAs have a cap hold?

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2015, 10:08 PM
lol reminds me of pauk blaming Wade for 2011

Nothing like some kid over seas blaming Wade when it's been proven that Bron can't win without Wade.

Crimsonrain777
06-18-2015, 10:10 PM
Cleveland can'r afford him. plus, he'd never leave Miami

Genaro
06-18-2015, 11:38 PM
There's this thing called cap space that may be in the way. But as JerrySeinfeld said, I believe the whole Wade FA discussion is just to create leverage on contract negotiations.

daily
06-18-2015, 11:40 PM

With a capital N

Spurs m8
06-19-2015, 12:02 AM
I doubt Bron would bring in one of the cancers he ran away from in the first place LOL

Friends aside, Bron just wants to win, hence him sacrificing his ethics for victory.

Kobe_6/8
06-19-2015, 12:48 AM
Cleveland can'r afford him. plus, he'd never leave Miami

Word is Miami won't offer him the max.

If a contending team offers him more minutes/better chance at a ring, he has no reason to stay.

Bosh is the #1 option in Miami now.