Rebounding
Remember that white unauthentic stiff called Larry Bird that in today

VengefulAngel
06-19-2015, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE=Blue&Orange]Rebounding
Remember that white unauthentic stiff called Larry Bird that in today

keep-itreal
06-19-2015, 06:52 AM
Can we have your review on the Knick's season?
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072010/1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

ImKobe
06-19-2015, 06:58 AM
fukking ETHER

coin24
06-19-2015, 07:07 AM
OP spot on:applause:

whats makes it even worse is so called experts and analysists claiming he was having one of the greatest finals series of all time and voting him for FMVP :facepalm :facepalm

keep-itreal
06-19-2015, 07:08 AM
also this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6521ET77pc

just pathetic

Trollsmasher
06-19-2015, 07:08 AM
always love when somebody whines about rebound padding when the team is getting outrebounded

should just let these go to opponents' hand:lol

sd3035
06-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Spot on, I'm glad more people are aware now of the fraudulent statpadding and horrible defense

sd3035
06-19-2015, 08:05 AM
always love when somebody whines about rebound padding when the team is getting outrebounded

should just let these go to opponents' hand:lol

A direct cause of Lebald abandoning his defensive assignment and camping in the paint. Far superior rebounders like TT and Moz are chasing guys around the floor when they should be closer to the rim to secure boards and protect the rim.

On the offensive end, the bigs have to be become spot up shooters to maximize babydick Lebald's statpadding abilities

That, my stupid friend, is the cause of the Cavs being outrebounded

Spurs5Rings2014
06-19-2015, 08:22 AM
A direct cause of Lebald abandoning his defensive assignment and camping in the paint. Far superior rebounders like TT and Moz are chasing guys around the floor when they should be closer to the rim to secure boards and protect the rim.

On the offensive end, the bigs have to be become spot up shooters to maximize babydick Lebald's statpadding abilities

That, my stupid friend, is the cause of the Cavs being outrebounded

Damn. :lol

I do remember that '13 finals, LeBron was getting destroyed by Diaw first 4-5 games and legit averaging like 16-18 and was putrid, but was statpadding in garbage time 4th quarters against our 3rd unit after the game was clearly out of reach. I always thought it was funny how that whole thing disappeared once Ray Allen saved the day.

:oldlol:

coin24
06-19-2015, 08:26 AM

I do remember that '13 finals, LeBron was getting destroyed by Diaw first 4-5 games and legit averaging like 16-18 and was putrid, but was statpadding in garbage time 4th quarters against our 3rd unit after the game was clearly out of reach. I always thought it was funny how that whole thing disappeared once Ray Allen saved the day.

He did the same thing in 14 against the Spurs bench. Kept padding his own stats so he gets the same excuse as now, not enough help:oldlol:

JtotheIzzo
06-19-2015, 08:30 AM
Bird is Steve Novak?

You kidding me?

Rose'sACL
06-19-2015, 08:33 AM
He did the same thing in 14 against the Spurs bench. Kept padding his own stats so he gets the same excuse as now, not enough help:oldlol:
But he scored almost all of his points before garbage time in 2014 finals.
Why so idiots on ish like you make up bs and then use it like it is a fact after some days?

Da_Realist
06-19-2015, 09:11 AM

More true than most want to admit. :oldlol:

Who in here after game 5, looked at the boxscore and was surprised Lebron had 40 points? Everyone right? Unforgettable boxscores on forgettable performances, the mark of a statpadder.

*raises hand* Lebron's the first superstar to make me question the box score.

Can't hit a jumpshot, disappears in the 4th, horrible in the clutch but you look up and see he has a 40, 10 and 8 game. :wtf:

Shoots 75%, team loses by 15 and see that he took no risks and only shot layups, dunks and put-backs.

I don't trust his numbers.

JohnMax
06-19-2015, 09:25 AM
Lebron had one of the best individual finals performances until the fourth quarter and OT started

Jasper
06-19-2015, 10:29 AM
OP best hater of all time.

Congrad's on that title.

Bankaii
06-19-2015, 10:43 AM

Lebron averaged 21ppg when the score differential was 10 or less, stop bullshitting.

kamil
06-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Lebron had one of the best individual finals performances until the fourth quarter and OT started

So, he played typically?

SouBeachTalents
06-19-2015, 01:16 PM
LeBron turned down the Knicks, won 2 MVP's, 2 championships and made 5 straight Finals. Kerr turned down the Knicks, won 67 games and the championship. Meanwhile the Knicks, 1 playoff series win in 15 years in a conference everyone shits on, 17 wins this season, and 42 years without a title.

Rose'sACL
06-19-2015, 01:40 PM
LeBron turned down the Knicks, won 2 MVP's, 2 championships and made 5 straight Finals. Kerr turned down the Knicks, won 67 games and the championship. Meanwhile the Knicks, 1 playoff series win in 15 years in a conference everyone shits on, 17 wins this season, and 42 years without a title.
OP got ethered.

Mr. Jabbar
06-19-2015, 02:02 PM
Lebron all time finals review by a statistician

2/6

Ne 1
06-19-2015, 02:11 PM
Rebounding
Remember that white unauthentic stiff called Larry Bird that in today’s game would be Steve Novak? He got more offensive rebounds than Lebron. How is that possible? Such a specimen like Lebron, such a great rebounder!! Lebron’s offensive rebounds vs total rebounds disparity is laughable, dude is playing with Thompson and Mozgov and getting 14 defensive rebounds, how pathetic is that? Tremendous impact on the game getting that defensive rebound against your teammates when every player from the other team is already on their halfcourt! :applause:

I know this post is meant to troll LeBron stans, but this is actually a good point.

Instead of leaking out for fastbreak, LeBron often swoops in to steal rebounds from his big and he compromises fast-break opportunities just to intercept a rebound that his teammate was already in a position to grab.

I lost count of all the times I've seen LeBron fly in to steal an easy board that his big could've gotten. It got so bad during his first tenure in Cleveland that guys like Varejo and Big Z would simply clear out for LeBron to get the rebound.

warriorfan
06-19-2015, 02:12 PM

He didn't choke though, he was just "gassed" from "not having enough help".

sd3035
06-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Lebron's performance according to the eye test

http://oi62.tinypic.com/s25qac.jpg

warriorfan
06-19-2015, 03:12 PM
Lebron's performance according to the eye test

http://oi62.tinypic.com/s25qac.jpg

This picture is worth a thousand words

Blue&Orange
06-21-2015, 03:17 AM
Well well well, attacked the Knicks and not Melo, we are learning, good for you! About the topic? There's really nothing you can do isn't that right? Dude is a statpadder loser.

Dresta
06-21-2015, 08:17 AM

Then Bron stans all come out of the woodwork quoting his averaged out stats at people, as if this kind of thing negated him playing poor when it actually mattered.

:rolleyes: