PDA

View Full Version : D Wade's dad wearing a Cavaliers shirt

Ca$H
06-21-2015, 03:34 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/6/21/8821413/dwyane-wades-dad-is-wearing-a-cleveland-cavaliers-shirt

COnDEMnED
06-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Super SUPER friends 3.0: ULTIMATE "BRING YOUR PONY SHAMPOO" EDITION!!

SpecialQue
06-21-2015, 03:39 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WqvKT7Qi--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/18j5081qg5mdmjpg.jpg

COnDEMnED
06-21-2015, 03:42 PM
http://http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag241/Anonymous_camo/Lebronies4_zpsvaoowvbr.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Anonymous_camo/media/Lebronies4_zpsvaoowvbr.png.html)
http://http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag241/Anonymous_camo/Lebronies2_zpstifdyndm.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Anonymous_camo/media/Lebronies2_zpstifdyndm.png.html)
http://http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag241/Anonymous_camo/Lebronies3_zpsmvjqztyk.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Anonymous_camo/media/Lebronies3_zpsmvjqztyk.png.html)

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!!

Ca$H
06-21-2015, 03:42 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WqvKT7Qi--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/18j5081qg5mdmjpg.jpg

CP3 is joining the Yankees? :eek:

SamuraiSWISH
06-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Super SUPER friends 3.0: ULTIMATE "BRING YOUR PONY SHAMPOO" EDITION!!
It's like grown men, un-competitive sleep over parties.

sportjames23
06-21-2015, 03:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/89lcC.jpg

Ca$H
06-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Irving/Delly
Wade/Shump
Bran/JR
Love/Thompson
Mozgov/Varejao

:biggums:

COnDEMnED
06-21-2015, 04:10 PM
It's like grown men, un-competitive sleep over parties.
It's shameful. Where the **** are all the competitors in this league? You know Ray Allen will be in the fold too. The league would need to extend the limit on teammates to allow all these bitches on the roster.

I never thought I would see this from Wade. I thought he was a competitor.

"If we aren't better this year, we're gonna reunite again and do some bigger and better things, alright?" Brony Pony to Wade, Christmas game 2014

The one super friend who really gets ****ed here is Bosh. Maybe LeGM will trade Love for him.

HOoopCityJones
06-21-2015, 04:12 PM
It's shameful. Where the **** are all the competitors in this league? You know Ray Allen will be in the fold too. The league would need to extend the limit on teammates to allow all these bitches on the roster.

"If we aren't better this year, we're gonna reunite again and do some bigger and better things, alright?" Brony Pony to Wade, Christmas game 2014

The one super friend who really gets ****ed here is Bosh. Maybe LeGM will trade Love for him.

Oh shit , I remember this. :roll:

RedBlackAttack
06-21-2015, 05:07 PM
This feels like Wade and family using the Cavs as leverage in contract talks to me. It is hard to imagine he ever actually puts on a Cleveland jersey.

Then again, I laughed at people who said LeBron would be back in Cleveland this time last year, so who knows...

Rocketswin2013
06-21-2015, 05:09 PM
This feels like Wade and family using the Cavs as leverage in contract talks to me. It is hard to imagine he ever actually puts on a Cleveland jersey.

Then again, I laughed at people who said LeBron would be back in Cleveland this time last year, so who knows...
If he signed(if even possible), how would you feel about it? He'd be a fantastic sixth man imo.

RedBlackAttack
06-21-2015, 05:18 PM
If he signed(if even possible), how would you feel about it? He'd be a fantastic sixth man imo.
It would be weird. It feels like Wade should retire in Miami. He's an all-time great player and it is so rare for those guys to play their whole career in one place nowadays.

So, I'd feel very conflicted because I like to think I have an old school mentality when it comes to that kind of thing. And, it would be just strange to see him in a Cavs jersey.

From a basketball perspective, he'd make our team a lot better obviously. I would absolutely use him in a 6th man role. To me, we'd still need to start a shooter at the 2 just for spacing issues. And, we'd be able to limit Wade's minutes that way so he is healthy for the playoffs.

But, think about the versatility.

PG - Kyrie Irving - Matthew Dellavedova
SG - JR Smith - Iman Shumpert
SF - LeBron James - Dwyane Wade
PF - Kevin Love - Tristan Thompson
C - Timofey Mozgov - Anderson Varejao

Wade could really come off the bench and play any position 1-3. The Cavs could finish games with Kyre-Wade-LeBron-Love-Thompson. Think about the Love outlet passes to that trio and TT trailing the play for offensive rebounds. :wtf:

CavaliersFTW
06-21-2015, 05:22 PM
So Lebron James and Kevin Love at the forward, with a Dwyane Wade, Kyrie Irving backcourt... Mozgov or Varajao at center.

Energetic bench of Shumpert, JR Smith, Tristan Thompson.

TheMarkMadsen
06-21-2015, 05:24 PM
lebron needs the eastern conference all star team :oldlol: :oldlol:

Crimsonrain777
06-21-2015, 05:26 PM

how much can Cleveland actually offer Wade? not nearly enough for it to be a consideration. i think this all amounts to absolutely nothing. Wade has no reason to go their anyway since he already has three rings on one team as the first or second banana. in Cleveland, he wouldnt even be the third option and possibly not even fourth.

this is rumors for the sake of mouse-clicks in the off- season. not happening

RedBlackAttack
06-21-2015, 05:26 PM
So Lebron James and Kevin Love at the forward, with a Dwyane Wade, Kyrie Irving backcourt... Mozgov or Varajao at center.

Energetic bench of Shumpert, JR Smith, Tristan Thompson.

If they could stay healthy, we'd be looking at one of the best, most versatile teams ever.

RedBlackAttack
06-21-2015, 05:28 PM
how much can Cleveland actually offer Wade? not nearly enough for it to be a consideration. i think this all amounts to absolutely nothing. Wade has no reason to go their anyway since he already has three rings on one team as the first or second banana. in Cleveland, he wouldnt even be the third option and possibly not even fourth.

this is rumors for the sake of mouse-clicks in the off- season. not happening
I look at it a little differently. If Wade's dad hadn't worn a Cavs shirt while giving a very public speech, I'd agree with this. But, that seems a little calculated to me.

I think Wade and his family are using the Cavs as leverage. But, I'd be completely stunned if he ever actually ended up here.

CavaliersFTW
06-21-2015, 05:29 PM
"If we're not better by _____ we'll join again"

"When I played for the Miami Heat"

*Buys dad a Cavaliers shirt for fathers day*

Damn. :oldlol:

HylianNightmare
06-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Mind games

CavaliersFTW
If they could stay healthy, we'd be looking at one of the best, most versatile teams ever.
Very flexible, a lot of those guys can switch to different roles be it starting or bench, and play multiple positions for various small ball / big lineups.

red1
Wade on the cavs? Its a pipedream but if it actually happens :eek:

Crimsonrain777
06-21-2015, 05:33 PM
I look at it a little differently. If Wade's dad hadn't worn a Cavs shirt while giving a very public speech, I'd agree with this. But, that seems a little calculated to me.

I think Wade and his family are using the Cavs as leverage. But, I'd be completely stunned if he ever actually ended up here.

you're probably right about this.

CavaliersFTW
06-21-2015, 05:34 PM
Chris Bosh and Tyler Johnson duo about to be the new faces of the Heat

COnDEMnED
06-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Chris Bosh and Tyler Johnson duo about to be the new faces of the Heat
They could still be decent if Dragic sticks around. I'm not sure he does though without Wade there.

HOoopCityJones
06-21-2015, 05:46 PM
They could still be decent if Dragic sticks around. I'm not sure he does though without Wade there.

I'm sure Dragic is gone if Wade bails, even Lakers will have a better roster by that time.

buddha
06-21-2015, 05:47 PM
It would be weird. It feels like Wade should retire in Miami. He's an all-time great player and it is so rare for those guys to play their whole career in one place nowadays.

So, I'd feel very conflicted because I like to think I have an old school mentality when it comes to that kind of thing. And, it would be just strange to see him in a Cavs jersey.

From a basketball perspective, he'd make our team a lot better obviously. I would absolutely use him in a 6th man role. To me, we'd still need to start a shooter at the 2 just for spacing issues. And, we'd be able to limit Wade's minutes that way so he is healthy for the playoffs.

Wade could really come off the bench and play any position 1-3. The Cavs could finish games with Kyre-Wade-LeBron-Love-Thompson. Think about the Love outlet passes to that trio and TT trailing the play for offensive rebounds. :wtf:

lmfao

Thompson is getting a raise this year
Shumpert is getting a raise this year
J.R. Smith is most likely opting out and getting a raise this year

if Wade does join the Cavs the roster will look something like this..

Kyrie Irving / Matthew Delly
J.R. Smith / Dwyane Wade / Mike Miller
LeBron James / James Jones
Tristan Thompson
Timofey Mozgov / Anderson Varajeo

COnDEMnED
06-21-2015, 05:54 PM
I'm sure Dragic is gone if Wade bails, even Lakers will have a better roster by that time.
If Dragic keeps us from pursuing Rondo, I'd be ok with that transaction.

BallsOut
06-21-2015, 05:57 PM

How many games would Love, Kyrie, Varejao and Wade miss due to injury? That could be record setting :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
06-21-2015, 05:58 PM
lmfao

Thompson is getting a raise this year
Shumpert is getting a raise this year
J.R. Smith is most likely opting out and getting a raise this year

if Wade does join the Cavs the roster will look something like this..

Kyrie Irving / Matthew Delly
J.R. Smith / Dwyane Wade / Mike Miller
LeBron James / James Jones
Tristan Thompson
Timofey Mozgov / Anderson Varajeo
It's not going to happen, but there's no way the Cavs would actually choose to add Wade instead of re-signing Love.

But, in fantasy land where this idea is currently taking form, the Cavs could theoretically re-sign all of those guys and still make a deal for Wade. It would just mean Gilbert paying an outrageous luxury tax and Riley not having a problem with making us better.

Keep in mind that I think this is all ridiculous and he's not seriously considering coming here.

BasedTom
06-21-2015, 05:59 PM
**** THIS SHIT

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2015, 06:00 PM
I saw the pic...

damn, Cavs gonna 3-peat

shoulda already won the chip this year :bowdown:

Moneyshot
06-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Irving/Delly
Wade/Shump
Bran/JR
Love/Thompson
Mozgov/Varejao

Not enough help

Fowl
06-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Not enough help
Add in Mo Williams too. :facepalm

Ai2death
06-21-2015, 06:44 PM
I hope Wade goes to Cleveland, then in the event Bron wins another ring, Wade will get one too and we can all talk saying Bron never won with out Wade.

Yay

Wade's Rings
06-21-2015, 06:52 PM

He is a competitor. He loves to compete vs Kobe, Bron, Durant, Melo, etc. This is more then likely leverage for the Heat to sign him. Plus he wants to get paid going to Cleveland would not get him paid.

FKAri
06-21-2015, 06:55 PM

CP3 going to the Yankees :eek:

Papaya Petee
06-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Ya'll delusional if you don't think Wade is starting every game he plays for the Cavs

Just last season in 32 MPG he put up 22/5/4 and made the all star team :roll: JR Scrub Smith or Shump starting and Wade being the 6th man :roll:

Wade's Rings
06-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Ya'll delusional if you don't think Wade is starting every game he plays for the Cavs

Just last season in 32 MPG he put up 22/5/4 and made the all star team :roll: JR Scrub Smith or Shump starting and Wade being the 6th man :roll:

This. 23/4/6 shooting 51% until the Hamstring injury in late January vs the Bucks but J.R/Shump is going to start over him :roll: :roll:

gilalizard
06-21-2015, 10:22 PM
bran nedz moar hep

plowking
06-21-2015, 10:28 PM
Eh, whatever, leave Wade.

Would be a joke if they don't win with pretty much the East all star team when healthy.

Irving
Wade
Lebron
Love
Mozgov

The Heat teams here were never close to being the most stacked teams of all time. But this certainly is. They are great 1-5, have insane depth, and built perfectly in terms of size, pace, and shooting.
Heat had so many roster flaws, were top heavy, couldn't rebound, and defense was terrible after 2 seasons.

TheCorporation
06-21-2015, 11:50 PM
Eh, whatever, leave Wade.

Would be a joke if they don't win with pretty much the East all star team when healthy.

Irving
Wade
Lebron
Love
Mozgov

The Heat teams here were never close to being the most stacked teams of all time. But this certainly is. They are great 1-5, have insane depth, and built perfectly in terms of size, pace, and shooting.
Heat had so many roster flaws, were top heavy, couldn't rebound, and defense was terrible after 2 seasons.

They would still lack shooting, but other than that, yeah crazy balanced team.

Wade is a horrible 3-point shooter. LBJ's 3-ball has fallen off lately. J.R is too streaky, Shumpert had a horrible finals performance. Delly was streaky, too. Irving is good, though. So is Love.