PDA

View Full Version : Huertas, unlike VSpan, not afraid of NBA, will play there in 2016

RRR3
06-22-2015, 07:20 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brazilian-point-guard-marcelo-huertas-planning-move-to-nba-204453713.html

Damn. Too bad Baldnouils is too scurred

RRR3
06-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Euroleague, please address this.

sportjames23
06-22-2015, 08:50 AM
Welp, this should be good.

scandisk_
06-22-2015, 08:51 AM
here we go :applause:

Milbuck
06-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Baldnoulis
Came here to say this.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-22-2015, 09:06 AM
Can't be worse than 2.7 PPG on 31.9% shooting.

RRR3
06-22-2015, 09:24 AM
Came here to say this.
Ay,
Your bet ended with graviton, aren't you supposed to wear my avy now :coleman:

Dr.J4ever
06-22-2015, 09:42 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brazilian-point-guard-marcelo-huertas-planning-move-to-nba-204453713.html

Damn. Too bad Baldnouils is too scurred

But unlike Spadoudles, who's Olym's best player, Huertas is the 8th best player for Barcelona, and didn't you know he's the 25th best PG in the Euroleague? He's a really, really bad player, and a has been too if he goes to the NBA.

jzek
06-22-2015, 09:47 AM
So now Euroleague's opinion of him will change to a "scrub" solely because he's now going to the NBA. :oldlol:

Maga_1
06-22-2015, 04:44 PM
But unlike Spadoudles, who's Olym's best player, Huertas is the 8th best player for Barcelona, and didn't you know he's the 25th best PG in the Euroleague? He's a really, really bad player, and a has been too if he goes to the NBA.

Well, i know you are being ironic but hey... Huertas this season has been terrible :oldlol: :oldlol:

Euroleague
06-22-2015, 07:14 PM
I laughed at the article when it called Huertas "athletic" and knew it was pure trolling then, but then it was claimed that he "led Barca to 3 Spanish League championships".....I just stopped reading and closed the page.

What an outright CLOWN and HACK that writer is.

No shame at all.

Euroleague
06-22-2015, 07:15 PM
So now Euroleague's opinion of him will change to a "scrub" solely because he's now going to the NBA. :oldlol:

You are being reported to Jeff and Steve for abuse and harassment. You were warned.

Euroleague
06-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Euroleague, please address this.

Address what?

Most absurd thing Wojna whatever the hell his punk ass name is ever wrote.

He plays nothing at all like Prigioni (he claims he's just like him), he is not even remotely athletic by any stretch of the imagination (he calls him "athletic")......

he says he "led Barca to 3 Spanish League championships" (I don't recall him ever leading his team to jack shit). He's been a role player and in the last 2 years, quite honestly, he played like absolute crap.

If Yahoo had an editor, which obviously they don't, that is the kind of article that should get someone fired.

Euroleague
06-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Well, i know you are being ironic but hey... Huertas this season has been terrible :oldlol: :oldlol:

The last two seasons. The last two seasons he was absolutely horrible. Same thing the last two times he played in Brazil's national team - just absolutely horrible.

Huertas is a very skilled player, and he used to be a really good offensive player, although he was always really terrible at defense. But in the last 2 years it was like he completely lost the ability to play basketball.

It was disappointing, because he was always an exciting guy to watch and he was one of my favorite players actually.

But this is even more ridiculous and absurd than the NBA signing Prigioni. I mean, when Prigioni went to the NBA he was old and washed up, but he could still play. Huertas at 2 years ago forgot even how to play basketball and became an ex player.

Good god, I know there is no defense in the NBA and the rules basically make it illegal to guard the point guard, and it turns a guy like Curry that is average in FIBA into an MVP in the NBA......but still, surely there is a limit to this.

outbreak
06-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Address what?

Most absurd thing Wojna whatever the hell his punk ass name is ever wrote.

He plays nothing at all like Prigioni (he claims he's just like him), he is not even remotely athletic by any stretch of the imagination (he calls him "athletic")......

he says he "led Barca to 3 Spanish League championships" (I don't recall him ever leading his team to jack shit). He's been a role player and in the last 2 years, quite honestly, he played like absolute crap.

If Yahoo had an editor, which obviously they don't, that is the kind of article that should get someone fired.

Last 2 season he's been third in scoring, first in assists and FIRST IN MINUTES PLAYED. But he's just a role player...

Euroleague
06-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Last 2 season he's been third in scoring, first in assists and FIRST IN MINUTES PLAYED. But he's just a role player...

WTF is wrong with you IDIOT?

Maga just told you in this thread he played like shit.

STOP BEING A DISGUSTING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT

If this was say 5 years ago, then Huertas was a very good player. He's an absolutely awful player now. He evidently got old or whatever. It happens.

One thing is for DAMN FREAKING SURE though.

Every one of the NBA only fans out there and the NBA itself has no idea how dangerous this development is for them. If the NBA has any brains at all, they will get this news and quickly, very quickly, squash this and Huertas and his agent will be told very harshly that "WE DO NOT WANT YOU" and "GO BACK TO SPAIN".

Because it is 100% GUARANTEED that if HE makes it into the NBA rotation next season..........THEN, at that point, NO ONE in Europe is going to ever take the NBA seriously ever again.

And the simple fact that you clowns don't get that, is total proof of how unbelievably stupid you are.

This isn't a scrub like Rubio or Jennings.
This isn't a washed up has been like Prigioni.

THIS is an actual ex player that can't even play proper basketball for the last 2 seasons at all now.

If he walks into an NBA job, the NBA will become a complete joke in Europe, even for NBA only fans in Europe, it will become a complete joke.

So the NBA is actually sinking its own ship here.

Genaro
06-22-2015, 07:48 PM
EL is right this time. As a Brazilian I can tell Huertas hasn't been playing that well since the Olympics.
He always was a liability on defense though and even at his peak I don't know if he could've been much of a factor in the NBA.

r0drig0lac
06-22-2015, 07:52 PM

:lol

Euroleague
06-22-2015, 07:53 PM
EL is right this time. As a Brazilian I can tell Huertas hasn't been playing that well since the Olympics.
He always was a liability on defense though and even at his peak I don't know if he could've been much of a factor in the NBA.

What do you think happened with him? I know he's over 30, but it's not like he's really old or anything. What is he like 31 or something like that, maybe 32? It's weird Huertas had such a huge drop like he did in how he was performing all of a sudden after he got around 30 years old.

I mean, yeah if a guy gets a blown out knee or if he is a freak athlete and loses that and that was what his game depended on or something, then that happens.

But normally in cases like Huertas those kinds of guys, especially ones that are based in skill don't just hit 30 and it's like all of a sudden they can't produce.

outbreak
06-22-2015, 08:16 PM

If this was say 5 years ago, then Huertas was a very good player. He's an absolutely awful player now. He evidently got old or whatever. It happens.

One thing is for DAMN FREAKING SURE though.

Every one of the NBA only fans out there and the NBA itself has no idea how dangerous this development is for them. If the NBA has any brains at all, they will get this news and quickly, very quickly, squash this and Huertas and his agent will be told very harshly that "WE DO NOT WANT YOU" and "GO BACK TO SPAIN".

Because it is 100% GUARANTEED that if HE makes it into the NBA rotation next season..........THEN, at that point, NO ONE in Europe is going to ever take the NBA seriously ever again.

And the simple fact that you clowns don't get that, is total proof of how unbelievably stupid you are.

This isn't a scrub like Rubio or Jennings.
This isn't a washed up has been like Prigioni.

THIS is an actual ex player that can't even play proper basketball for the last 2 seasons at all now.

If he walks into an NBA job, the NBA will become a complete joke in Europe, even for NBA only fans in Europe, it will become a complete joke.

So the NBA is actually sinking its own ship here.

I think he's shit but I think you calling a guy who leads his team in minutes and is up there in other areas a role players is just another example of the exaggeration you throw in to every post. Sure he may not have been their best player but he was still clearly a big part of that team whether you like it or not.

Euroleague
06-22-2015, 08:25 PM
I think he's shit but I think you calling a guy who leads his team in minutes and is up there in other areas a role players is just another example of the exaggeration you throw in to every post. Sure he may not have been their best player but he was still clearly a big part of that team whether you like it or not.

So in other words, you don't even know what a freaking role player is?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/neFO8fnoRHfiM/200.gif

Spurs5Rings2014
06-22-2015, 08:30 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dr.J4ever
06-22-2015, 10:32 PM

Euroleague providing the entertainment.

El, please never get banned again. We were so sad after you got banned after the US demolition of international teams in the Fiba Worlds...

Keep it up!

Euroleague
06-23-2015, 09:19 PM

Euroleague providing the entertainment.

El, please never get banned again. We were so sad after you got banned after the US demolition of international teams in the Fiba Worlds...

Keep it up!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/tsFql8I4q0zm/200.gif

Jameerthefear
06-23-2015, 09:28 PM
Is this geek running his mouth again? Do I need to come over there and knock your two remaining teeth out EL?

Euroleague
06-23-2015, 09:44 PM
Is this geek running his mouth again? Do I need to come over there and knock your two remaining teeth out EL?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/vpROAn9caoZZC/200.gif

Inferno
06-23-2015, 09:46 PM

holy shit :roll: :roll:

YouGotServed
06-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Euroleague is pure gold.

RRR3
06-24-2015, 07:40 AM
Made this thread to bait EL. He delivered as usual.

*sips orange juice*

24-Inch_Chrome
06-24-2015, 07:52 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
06-24-2015, 03:43 PM
Made this thread to bait EL. He delivered as usual.

*sips orange juice*

https://media2.giphy.com/media/hYIpuhN8phJ6g/200.gif

PejaTheSerbSnip
06-24-2015, 05:51 PM
Ahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha Euroleague getting his cage rattled.....never change pls, never change

RRR3
06-24-2015, 10:58 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/hYIpuhN8phJ6g/200.gif
He mad doe

:yaohappy:

SpecialQue
06-24-2015, 11:02 PM
Never change, Euroleague.

Euroleague
06-24-2015, 11:39 PM
Never change, Euroleague.