PDA

View Full Version : Heat looking to trade Chalmers and Birdman to free up space for Wade

Papaya Petee
06-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Via ESPN on twitter.

Good news if goes down. Birdman is ancient and injury prone, and aside from a few games, Chalmers is a scrub who gives Heat fans more headaches than reasons to cheer.

If goes down, Wade gets paid, and youre looking at a team with Wade, Bosh, Dragic, Whiteside, Deng, whoever the Heat draft with the 10th pick and the rest of the cast.

Barring crazy injuries, the team can compete in the east.

Xiao Yao You
06-22-2015, 06:34 PM
You mean besides the crazy injuries that Wade is certain to have?

Hey Yo
06-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Via ESPN on twitter.

Good news if goes down. Birdman is ancient and injury prone, and aside from a few games, Chalmers is a scrub who gives Heat fans more headaches than reasons to cheer.

If goes down, Wade gets paid, and youre looking at a team with Wade, Bosh, Dragic, Whiteside, Deng, whoever the Heat draft with the 10th pick and the rest of the cast.

Barring crazy injuries, the team can compete in the east.
Good luck cause a lot of teams realize the same thing.

r15mohd
06-22-2015, 06:48 PM
Deng is seeking a long term deal...so he's likely to opt out and seek other teams willing to pay him for that

If they are so adamant about paying Wade his, I hope they push a s&t with Deng plus these two for a pretty good SG/SF 6th man when he's out and with his limited minutes role

dick tracy
06-22-2015, 09:51 PM
I heard he was singing with cavs for 2 million dollars for a year:coleman:

IncarceratedBob
06-22-2015, 09:54 PM
I dont think Riley wants to sign Wade, all he has to do is make him a respectable offer and let Wade walk away. Riles comes off looking like the good guy and Wade looks greedy. Heat future is better w/o Wade

gyu
06-22-2015, 09:54 PM
Looks nice on paper but we all know Wade is extremely injury prone and can only do about 60 games per season.

Papaya Petee
06-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Looks nice on paper but we all know Wade is extremely injury prone and can only do about 60 games per season.
He's also only missed 1 playoff game in his career.

With the rest of the roster healthy, and Wade playing 60-65 games, no reason for them not to win 45-50 games try to compete come playoff time.