PDA

View Full Version : Why Dosent Kobe Bryant Play For A Contender?

dick tracy
06-22-2015, 09:32 PM
SPURS
CLIPPERS
THUNDER
GRIZZILEDS

PLAY FOR SOME GOOD BUT KNOCKER:coleman:

Mr. Jabbar
06-22-2015, 09:35 PM
Trick question; any team with kobe is contender

dick tracy
06-22-2015, 09:37 PM

THE LAKERS SUCK

HE NEEDS TO LEAVE THEM

24-Inch_Chrome
06-22-2015, 09:57 PM
Why would any of those teams want him?

FKAri
06-22-2015, 10:33 PM
He doesn't wanna ring chase. He wants to stat chase. :oldlol:

toxicxr6
06-22-2015, 10:44 PM
Trick question; any team with kobe isn't a contender

Fixed for you jabbar to speak the truth

Ca$H
06-22-2015, 10:45 PM
SPURS
CLIPPERS
THUNDER
GRIZZILEDS

PLAY FOR SOME GOOD BUT KNOCKER:coleman:

Quit making a 1000 new threads per day.

Cold soul
06-22-2015, 10:52 PM
He wants to retire as a Laker where is career started and will end rather ring chase which is why I have ton of respect for Duncan, Dirk and Kobe of the world staying with one franchise your whole career is incredibly rare in pro sports.

Collie
06-22-2015, 10:53 PM
Ring chasers are those who are desperate to win a ring before they retire/become irrelevant. Kobe has nothing more to prove, his remaining year(s) are basically a farewell parade.

Done_And_Done
06-22-2015, 11:52 PM
The guy already has 5 rings to his name. Chasing for a 6th
just reaks of desperation. No sense in uprooting elsewhere for a glimmer of hope. He'll hang em up where he's idolized and where it all began.

Spurs5Rings2014
06-22-2015, 11:57 PM
He wants to retire as a Laker where is career started and will end rather ring chase which is why I have ton of respect for Duncan, Dirk and Kobe of the world staying with one franchise your whole career is incredibly rare in pro sports.

:applause:

34-24 Footwork
06-23-2015, 12:00 AM
This is where I believe Paul Pierce fvcked up. Real legends play in one uniform for their career, imo. It garners much more respect.

Kobe_6/8
06-23-2015, 12:02 AM

Agreed. Bryant & Duncan are from the old class. We'll see if they're the last of their breed or if they inspire current stars to stay with 1 franchise.

scandisk_
06-23-2015, 12:02 AM
There's nothing left to prove. He's goin to retire soon anyway.

dazzer87
06-23-2015, 12:08 AM

YUP. Loyalty.....:applause:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-kobe-bryant-wanted-trade-2007-chicago-bulls-20150223-story.html

oh the horror
06-23-2015, 12:12 AM
YUP. Loyalty.....:applause:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-kobe-bryant-wanted-trade-2007-chicago-bulls-20150223-story.html

Oh please. You limp ***** pull this dusty article out of the archives but ultimately he forced their hand to build an actual contender after the Lakers were getting comfortable not spending money and having Kobe on mediocre squads for a few seasons.

Did he end up anywhere else? No? Okay.

You act like he wouldn't have been gone if he truly wanted to go.

Lebron? HE LEFT. Twice.

Smoke117
06-23-2015, 12:16 AM
Oh please. You limp ***** pull this dusty article out of the archives but ultimately he forced their hand to build an actual contender after the Lakers were getting comfortable not spending money and having Kobe on mediocre squads for a few seasons.

Lebron? HE LEFT. Twice.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3446/kobe-bryant-says-he-d-like-to-be-traded

dazzer87
06-23-2015, 12:16 AM
Oh please. You limp ***** pull this dusty article out of the archives but ultimately he forced their hand to build an actual contender after the Lakers were getting comfortable not spending money and having Kobe on mediocre squares for a few seasons.

Lebron? HE LEFT. Twice.

Someone mad.....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

No_Control
06-23-2015, 03:14 AM
He doesn't need to. Already has rings. Lives in LA. Makes a killing. What's the point. To look like a ring chasing punk.

Rose'sACL
06-23-2015, 03:25 AM
i can understand throwing dirk's name in there. Why did you throw duncan's and kobe's name in there?
Duncan has played for the spurs and kobe has played for LA lakers. Duncan probably can say something about not enough money.
Kobe has had both. he has been paid well while playing on the lakers? what is so tough about playing your whole career on the LA lakers? He even demanded a trade during a few seasons he had bad team around him. Imagine kobe being drafted by the cavs, he would have demanded a trade in 3rd-4th year.

Lakers Legend#32
06-23-2015, 03:26 AM
No one wants to be a ring chasing punk like Karl Malone.

Rose'sACL
06-23-2015, 03:31 AM
This is where I believe Paul Pierce fvcked up. Real legends play in one uniform for their career, imo. It garners much more respect.
real legends are those who don't get pressured into doing something because some loser fans think that it is the right way to do something.

The basketball fan in me would have liked prime KG play on great teams like duncan or kobe did. You guys are not basketball fans. you are fans of the drama.

AirFederer
06-23-2015, 04:18 AM

Draft contender

CarlosBoozer
06-23-2015, 07:16 AM
Draft contender
:lebronamazed:

sportjames23
06-23-2015, 07:33 AM
OP got banned. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
06-23-2015, 07:46 AM
LOL

No team wants Kobe, thats why.

Its 2015, he's cancer.

Akrazotile
06-23-2015, 07:53 AM
The guy already has 5 rings to his name. Chasing for a 6th
just reaks of desperation. No sense in uprooting elsewhere for a glimmer of hope. He'll hang em up where he's idolized and where it all began.

Its not about chasing rings. Its about playing meaningful, competitive basketball for the love of competition, which he wont be able to do on that joke of a Laker squad this year.

A lot of guys were still contributing in meaningful ways at his age. Nash, Allen, Kidd, Duncan, Ginobili etc.

Kobe's mailing it in bc nobody else wants to pay him 24M and he cares more about some extra money than making his last year of bball count. That unparalleled competitive drive :rolleyes: