PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat summer looking prosperous...

r15mohd
06-23-2015, 10:51 PM
Lou Williams expected to reach out to the Heat...however only way the Heat can sign him is if Deng + Wade or Dragic leaves town to pay him at market value. I honestly like the Heat picking him up once Dragon commits and Deng+Wade opt out to go elsewhere. Leaves plenty money for FA landing next summer

Another name on the Heat rumor line is Boozer, who already spends majority of his off-season in Miami. Only way this happens though is if Miami decides to deal McBob (more likely) or Haslem (less likely). This is a wash between him and McBob to be honest, hopefully McBob comes back to his peaking Hornet days this season. If he's dealt to free up cash for next summer, Boozer is definitely s discounted pickup.

Then there's the potential trade to the Cavs involving Chalmers and Birdman. I can see it happening seeing that the Cavs need to clear some space from Haywood's massive contract plus they retain a descent backup at Center in Bird, though not really needed with Moz and Varajeo there. The Cavs could definitely benefits off of Chalmers ability to handle the ball at times, at least much better than Delly however he's still very turnover prone and gives a lot headaches to the team/coaches with his decisions. Miami can benefit in that they clear the books with Haywood's contract come next summer for the KD chase, and will certainly gain a draft pick to assist on a KD deal in that it's likely a s&t.

Heat's summer is looking pretty good with these potentials...and tho I've been told that Wade is likely to opt-in to Riley's master plan, if for some reason he changes his mind...the Lou Williams pickup is a favorable substitute with Dragon in the back court. Let Ennis play SF and push hard for this one year until we land that superstar

r15mohd
06-24-2015, 12:44 PM
Monta Ellis opts out and the Heat are peeking interest....not a bad pick up knowing how explosive and beneficial he can be, but Wade is more than likely gone if Monta is contracted with the Heat.

Whiteside
Bosh
??? - Ennis?
Monta
Dragon

Edit: removed Deng as for Monta to sign, Wade/Deng are gonners

BasedTom
06-24-2015, 02:12 PM
no boozer pls
keep wade pls

Legends66NBA7
06-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Amir Johnson is available too.

niko
06-24-2015, 02:22 PM
Monta Ellis opts out and the Heat are peeking interest....not a bad pick up knowing how explosive and beneficial he can be, but Wade is more than likely gone if Monta is contracted with the Heat.

Whiteside
Bosh
??? - Ennis/Deng?
Monta
Dragon
To sign Monta you need to lose Deng too...

Bosnian Sajo
06-24-2015, 02:37 PM
Why would anyone want Boozer :oldlol:

r15mohd
06-24-2015, 02:38 PM
To sign Monta you need to lose Deng too...

true...forgot that, and will edit

they'll likely ship away Rio and Bird midseason too to stay under the cap

Heavincent
06-24-2015, 02:49 PM
Boozer? :roll:

r15mohd
06-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Boozer? :roll:

not anyone's first choice and seeing the Heat's scenario in have funds free come next season for KD, they pick up Boozer and deal McBob. win-win, and Boozer rides pine for Bosh...he's not that bad to be a back-up player :confusedshrug: i hope :facepalm

r15mohd
06-24-2015, 06:00 PM
Looks like Boozer may be landing in Miami soon enough, as Miami is dealing their #10 plus McBob to free up some space

http://i60.tinypic.com/imj5nm.jpg

Could also mean Rio/Bird too...but do see a push to offload McBon first

dubeta
06-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Miami is fu*king loaded :oldlol:

Fully healthy Superstars in Bosh and Wade

All-star Pg in Dragic

And Whiteside, Deng, McRoberts

Plus they can get more FA this offseason

no excuses

Optimus Prime
06-24-2015, 06:04 PM
:roll: Boozer?

BasedTom
06-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Looks like Boozer may be landing in Miami soon enough, as Miami is dealing their #10 plus McBob to free up some space

http://i60.tinypic.com/imj5nm.jpg

Could also mean Rio/Bird too...but do see a push to offload McBon first
Where does this say Carlos Boozer?

r15mohd
06-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Miami is fu*king loaded :oldlol:

Fully healthy Superstars in Bosh and Wade

All-star Pg in Dragic

And Whiteside, Deng, McRoberts

Plus they can get more FA this offseason

no excuses

Not loaded...no superstar, and completely injured squad. Try again.

PejaNowitzki
06-24-2015, 06:41 PM
The Heat are Dragic and Wade walking away from being a plsyoff longshot even in the East.

r15mohd
06-24-2015, 06:50 PM
Where does this say Carlos Boozer?

It's all speculation like every other mention with the FAs...but as addressed above, this works in favor for both the Heat and Boozer. The Heat get an ok PF backup in Boozer at a discounted rate and Boozer can officially make Miami his home, which it is on the offseasons. And then Miami clears more of its books for next summer.

I know you want facts but these are all probable

r15mohd
06-24-2015, 06:52 PM
The Heat are Dragic and Wade walking away from being a plsyoff longshot even in the East.

Don't think we lose Dragon...he'll bite Riley's master plan. Wade is likely gone if it's true that the Heat have showed interest in Monta and Lou Williams, of if its just Monta/Lou's camp interested in the Heat so far