PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Sixers Heat Knicks mega trade scenario

Ca$H
06-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Per @KBergCBS: The Heat are open to trading the 10th pick if it means unloading salary. (Josh McRoberts, for example, is owed $17 million).

The dubs want to trade up

The Knicks want to trade down

The Heat want to dump contracts

Sixers want picks and need to reach the salary cap floor

Warriors get 4th pick, McRoberts, and Birdman(expiring). They could choose not exercise the team option on Speights deal to save money.

Knicks get 10th pick, Chalmers(expiring), Barnes, and Ezeli.

Sixers get Lee(expiring), 30th pick, and Heat 2nd round pick.

Heat just get a massive salary dump.

NugzFan
06-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Your insane impossible trades are stupid as shit and I look forward to the day your computer dies.

I take pleasure in knowing none of them will ever come true, or even close, no matter how many you post.

Ca$H
06-24-2015, 07:45 PM
Your insane impossible trades are stupid as shit and I look forward to the day your computer dies.

I take pleasure in knowing none of them will ever come true, or even close, no matter how many you post.

LOL. This trade is legal under the CBA. So what is the problem? BTW Associate GM, Santa Cruz Warriors(dubs d league team) Jonnie West just favorited my trade scenario on twitter.

NugzFan
06-24-2015, 07:48 PM
LOL. This trade is legal under the CBA. So what is the problem?

So are thousands of possible deals.

Doesn't mean they are worth making threads over.

Stop being retarded and never post again.

PejaNowitzki
06-24-2015, 07:56 PM
LOL. This trade is legal under the CBA. So what is the problem? .

Miami isnt going to give up a lottery pick with nothing in return while Golden State trades Ezeli and Barnes for pick #4.

Ca$H
06-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Miami isnt going to give up a lottery pick with nothing in return while Golden State trades Ezeli and Barnes for pick #4.

Per @KBergCBS: The Heat are open to trading the 10th pick if it means unloading salary. (Josh McRoberts, for example, is owed $17 million).

chips93
06-24-2015, 08:01 PM
Sixers want picks and need to reach the salary cap floor

the salary floor is meaningless

there is no punishment if you dont meet it, all your players just get rises so that you get to the floor.

SwishSquared
06-24-2015, 08:01 PM
This is so unbalanced it's unreal. 76ers could easily take Miami's trash for their lotto pick in your scenario. Instead, they get a mediocre pick with guaranteed money and David Lee for no reason (he would demand a buy-out). Knicks land a couple solid young guys and still get a decent lotto pick.

We know you want WCS on the Dubs, but cool it man.

chips93
06-24-2015, 08:03 PM
LOL. This trade is legal under the CBA. So what is the problem? BTW Associate GM, Santa Cruz Warriors(dubs d league team) Jonnie West just favorited my trade scenario on twitter.

this jonnie west?

https://twitter.com/jonniewest4/favorites

Ca$H
06-24-2015, 08:04 PM
This is so unbalanced it's unreal. 76ers could easily take Miami's trash for their lotto pick in your scenario. Instead, they get a mediocre pick with guaranteed money and David Lee for no reason (he would demand a buy-out). Knicks land a couple solid young guys and still get a decent lotto pick.

We know you want WCS on the Dubs, but cool it man.

Would the sixers take on McRoberts long contract though?

PejaNowitzki
06-24-2015, 08:06 PM

Open to trading isnt the same thing as "prepared to completely giveaway" which you appear to be assuming.

Ca$H
06-24-2015, 08:10 PM
this jonnie west?

https://twitter.com/jonniewest4/favorites

:facepalm Looks like it was someone else who Favorited a tweet that I sent him. :oldlol:

SwishSquared
06-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Would the sixers take on McRoberts long contract though?They have over $30M in cap space this year and well over $60M in free space slated for next offseason. They'd take on Birdman, McRoberts, and Chalmers straight up for #10. McBob is moveable in the future anyway.

bluechox2
06-24-2015, 09:55 PM
lol what a bullshit trade...knicks dump their pick for garbage