PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans...

sundizz
06-25-2015, 02:51 AM
Do you really want Cousins? That guy has a terrible attitude and is weak child mentally. Even Dwight is a better person that him. I've never seen someone pout so much. Cancerous attitude, exact opposite of Curry.

Giving up Randle, Clarkson and the pick. Literally the three best assets the Lakers have.

HOoopCityJones
06-25-2015, 02:54 AM
Fucc Cousins man, I swear all of this trade talk is starting to make me hate him.

He ain't no Shaq or Gasol and this ain't the 00' Lakers. Prime Kobe ain't walking through that door.

DFish24
06-25-2015, 03:05 AM
Honestly Id rather just draft Okafor and keep Clarkson/Randle. Who knows, Okafor may turn out to be as good or better than Cousins in a few years anyway.

Mr. Jabbar
06-25-2015, 03:11 AM
i dont want him. no head cases pls.

bobopenguin
06-25-2015, 03:12 AM
Do you really want Cousins? That guy has a terrible attitude and is weak child mentally. Even Dwight is a better person that him. I've never seen someone pout so much. Cancerous attitude, exact opposite of Curry.

Giving up Randle, Clarkson and the pick. Literally the three best assets the Lakers have.

i want him, but only willing to give up #2 + randle OR JC + fillers.
It's too much for #2 + JC + randle, that's insane.

but yeah, if he's available, u rob the Kings, u dont let him go somewhere else.

brownmamba00
06-25-2015, 03:21 AM
I don't think many of you realize how good Cousins is...6'10 270 pound bull in the paint that can handle the rock and dish out. If he can keep improving his defense and jumpshot he'll be a legit superstar belee dat.

All that with a 14 million dollar contract? You take that risk he's 24 mind yall. Add in Julius Randle in that frontcourt and that's much better than an Okafor pairing.

And we'll still have 15 mill to spend on a PG and SF.

coin24
06-25-2015, 03:38 AM
do want... DO WANT:bowdown: :bowdown:

GET IT DONE THANKS MITCH:cheers:

dubeta
06-25-2015, 03:38 AM
Laker fan here, but no I don't want him.

fiddy
06-25-2015, 03:40 AM
depends on the price.

coin24
06-25-2015, 03:41 AM
2/6 here, how tiny is brans weiner?.

:cheers:

MJ(Mean John)
06-25-2015, 04:32 AM
Man I got a problem letting the #2, Clarkson AND Randle going.
Wanna know why? Because that's 3 young players. We give them up and we are basically the Fkn Kings. They ain't Spit.

But I heard that Sixers were looking to trade spots with the Lakers and give the Lakers their 2016 Pick back to switch up because they want DRuss.

Now. Lakers should go ahead and use the #3 to draft Okafor. Then, and only then, would I be alright with trading Okafor, 2016 First Rounder (that we get back from Sixers) our 27th pick, our 34th pick, 2018 First Rounder, Jordan Hill (Karl likes him and he wants a Vet Big) For DMC +#6+ Carl Landry (we take that crap)

So Lakers Send
Okafor
3 First Rounders
34th Overall pick
J. hill

Sac Sends
DMC

Bosnian Sajo
06-25-2015, 04:54 AM
Any link to go with that Sixers/Lakers trade rumor? I'd love that.

Genaro
06-25-2015, 04:58 AM
Not at this price. I don't want to give all our young guys to get him cause then you bring him and who will he play with? It would be the same situation the Kings are in.
And this goes without talking about his attitude issues.

warriorfan
06-25-2015, 05:03 AM
he has potential to be great but it's too big of a risk, Lakers should pass on that shit

if he really wants to he could turn the corner and become a dominant winner but he is a multi millionaire with a shitty attitude and it's harder to believe that he is gonna just turn that shit around then just be what he be

fucc Cousins

raprap
06-25-2015, 06:41 AM
Id give up Randle and Clarkson for him in a heartbeat. #2 shouldn't be traded tho. Russell will be a superstar in this league imo.

triangleoffense
06-25-2015, 07:03 AM
I suppose the thinking is that Kobe might be able to tutor and "fix" Cousins' attitude but the fact that Bryant will be retiring in a season or 2 doesn't help the problem.

senelcoolidge
06-25-2015, 10:26 AM
Kings or lakers he stays losing. I don't think they will trade for him. They should keep that 2nd pick and develop their young players. They aren't going to do any winning anytime soon, so might as well take your time and build something nice for the future.

Mawly-G
06-25-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm hearing that Julius Randle has been wowing people as of late. If I'm the Lakers, I chill out on this trade and just draft Russell or Okafor. As much as I love Boogie...they'd be giving up far too much IMO.

senelcoolidge
06-25-2015, 10:48 AM
Randle is undersized and a defensive liability. A losing team like the lakers needs to develop it's young players. Randle could become a 2nd tier PF with lots of work.

SpecialQue
06-25-2015, 10:57 AM
I don't want Cousins. I don't want Rondo, either. What's up with Mitch courting these nutcases? He's like that girl who only dates troubled guys because she thinks she can fix them.

Charlie Sheen
06-25-2015, 11:00 AM
I really want Cousins, but I don't like him at the cost of #2, Randle, Clarkson, + Landry's contract. The breaking point is for me is Randle. Hell, I'd love to keep #2 and trade Julius instead, but I'm being realistic here.