PDA

View Full Version : Memphis wants Gallinari

PejaNowitzki
06-25-2015, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE]

After lining up deal for Matt Barnes, word is Grizz among teams pursuing trade for Denver's Danilo Gallinari as they look to add shooting

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-25-2015, 01:01 PM
They badly need a Gallo level wing or theyll be the same team they were for the past few years. Hes a really good offensive player thats peaking. i remember when he dropped 47 this season one of the best performances of the year. they need to get rid of useless jeff green

salwan
06-25-2015, 01:07 PM
good, they need more shooting. barnes' not gonna cut it

QuebecBaller
06-25-2015, 01:32 PM
Zbo, Greene, Gallo could be a dangerous fowards rotation

BlazerRed
06-25-2015, 01:49 PM
good, they need more shooting. barnes' not gonna cut it
Pretty much. Memphis needs someone who can create their own shots. Barnes is good for catch and shoot open threes but that's it.

longtime lurker
06-25-2015, 02:05 PM
What's the trade though? Jordan Adams, Courtney Lee and the 1st round pick for Danilo? Danilo is expiring and I'm assuming the Denver doesn't want any longer term contracts. Memphis doesn't have the cap to absorb his contract out right. I'm not seeing a fit here.

NuggetsFan
06-25-2015, 02:19 PM
What could Memphis give up? I think the Gallo talk is just clickbait. Earlier Denver's FO was talking about how important he is and how they wanted to keep him and Nurkic. I wouldn't mind trading anybody outside of Nurkic.

Gallo's value is probably in the gutter right now tho. He and Shaw didn't get along like at all. Injuries. Would make sense for Denver to trade him next offseason after re-inking him or at the deadline not right now.

NuggetsFan
06-25-2015, 02:21 PM
What's the trade though? Jordan Adams, Courtney Lee and the 1st round pick for Danilo? Danilo is expiring and I'm assuming the Denver doesn't want any longer term contracts. Memphis doesn't have the cap to absorb his contract out right. I'm not seeing a fit here.

I think Denver would be better off re-signing him next offseason and than trading him than just moving him right now. Moving him at his lowest point would seem pretty stupid.

hawksdogsbraves
06-25-2015, 02:28 PM
I agree his value is at it's lowest point, which is why the Grizz are smart to go after him. Would love to see him on a team like Memphis, it's a perfect fit.

Not sure that they have the pieces to pry him away, but I like the idea.

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 02:29 PM
Gallo is not a great pure shooter, guy bricks so many catch and shoot opportunities he's a overrated shooter but underrated playmaker with ball in hand

el gringos
06-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Denver wants him too. Can't see a trade that Memphis could get him with

NugzFan
06-25-2015, 04:13 PM
Memphis has nothing to trade.