:confusedshrug:

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 02:46 PM
LeBron, Kobe, MJ.

Kuantrz
06-25-2015, 02:56 PM
Ability Kobe, Lebron, MJ.
Shot selection Lebron, MJ, Kobe.

Reason MJ is the worst is that he shot a lot of his 3pt attempts the seasons the line was shorter and still has a low carrer % made. If you don't count thoose seasons he is <30%.

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:05 PM

that's pretty damn fair i must admit

But conservative shot selection isn't necessarily optimal shot selection

Lebron often hurts his team by not willing to take shots

r15mohd
06-25-2015, 03:11 PM

:rolleyes: Lebron, a non-3pt threat for the most part, hurts his team by passing to a better/specialized 3pt shooter. same as said for MJ with the Bulls and not forcing 3pt attempts.

some of you ISH posters are really out there :facepalm

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 03:12 PM

lebron and kobe take the same amount of 3s. LeBron Shoots slightly better.

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:13 PM
:rolleyes: Lebron, a non-3pt threat for the most part, hurts his team by passing to a better/specialized 3pt shooter. same as said for MJ with the Bulls and not forcing 3pt attempts.

some of you ISH posters are really out there :facepalm

yes when he passes up wide open jumpers on the perimeter and force feed mozgov and wind up turning the ball over that hurt his team in the finals

defense was playing him for the pass and he was still overpassing

low life cretin

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:14 PM
lebron and kobe take the same amount of 3s. LeBron Shoots slightly better.

and what does that prove?

If Kobe was given Lebron's looks, he would take even more shots. You are not considering the right counterfactuals

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 03:15 PM
yes when he passes up wide open jumpers on the perimeter and force feed mozgov and wind up turning the ball over that hurt his team in the finals

low life cretin
Mozgov and TT scored nearly all of their points because of good passes inside. LeBron took 7 threes a game you idiot. LeBron also shot the same percentage overall and from 3 point range as Kobe did in 2010 finals while averaging lesser points, assists and rebounds than lebron did in 2015 finals.

and what does that prove?

If Kobe was given Lebron's looks, he would take even more shots. You are not considering the right counterfactuals
Kobe should have worked on his inside game then. Are you saying that teams give lebron those looks because he pays the other team?

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Mozgov and TT scored nearly all of their points because of good passes inside. LeBron took 7 threes a game you idiot. LeBron also shot the same percentage overall and from 3 point range as Kobe did in 2010 finals while averaging lesser points, assists and rebounds than lebron did in 2015 finals.
again that proves nothing, just cause all of the points mozgov scored were from passes from lebron doesn't mean that they were the most efficient plays to make

logic bro, u missing it

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:20 PM

Kobe should have worked on his inside game then. Are you saying that teams give lebron those looks because he pays the other team?
and how is that relevant for the question of who the better three point shooter is? or did you forget the basic premise of the thread

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 03:20 PM
again that proves nothing, just cause all of the points mozgov scored were from passes from lebron doesn't mean that they were the most efficient plays to make

logic bro, u missing it
they were the most efficient play i saw. what i saw was warriors went small and mazgov got easy points. Warriors still built on the lead because mozgov is useless on defense when other team goes small.

Rocketswin2013
06-25-2015, 03:21 PM
LeBron

Kobe

MJ

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 03:22 PM
and how is that relevant for the question of who the better three point shooter is? or did you forget the basic premise of the thread
Some people create space by crossover. Some players are so lethal at driving to the rim that other team has to give space. Both are using their talent to create space. Kobe would have had more space if he was as good as lebron at getting to the rim.

r15mohd
06-25-2015, 03:23 PM

low life cretin

so you reference 1 series to use as your stance? :facepalm

then you want to ridicule other posters on using logic when you can't even use logic yourself. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:24 PM
they were the most efficient play i saw. what i saw was warriors went small and mazgov got easy points. Warriors still built on the lead because mozgov is useless on defense when other team goes small.
agree to disagree then, I saw lebron wide open at the three point line forcing long passes inside to Mozgov, who being the incompetent offensive player he is often bobbled the pass and turned it over.

they were force feeding him in the post like he's a prime shaq. All because Lebron is such a liability as a shooter he can't punish his defenders for sagging off him

ArbitraryWater
06-25-2015, 03:24 PM
Lbj
Kb
Mj

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:26 PM
there is a reason why no bigs ever get better by playing next to Lebron while Kobe make guys like Pau into HoFers

Kobe demands attention on the perimeter, Lebron gets left alone like he a leper

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 03:27 PM
agree to disagree then, I saw lebron wide open at the three point line forcing long passes inside to Mozgov, who being the incompetent offensive player he is often bobbled the pass and turned it over.

they were force feeding him in the post like he's a prime shaq. All because Lebron is such a liability as a shooter he can't punish his defenders for sagging off him
Why didn't kobe do it to the celtics in 2010 then?

r15mohd
06-25-2015, 03:30 PM
there is a reason why no bigs ever get better by playing next to Lebron while Kobe make guys like Pau into HoFers

Kobe demands attention on the perimeter, Lebron gets left alone like he a leper

you do know that Pau was pretty good before he even came to the Lakers...you guys are so flawed in saying Kobe made Pau what he is, when he basically carried over what he was doing in Memphis to assist the Lakers in tandem at winning a title :no: if Pau had another threat alongside him in Memphis those years, i'm pretty sure they could have done some damage as well in the playoffs. and indicating Pau never lead Memphis anywhere is stupid as he's a 2nd option player, not first so his ceiling was tested as the 1st option when in Memphis.

if Kobe was so GREAT in turning big guys better...explain Kwame and the D12 bomb most recently?

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Why didn't kobe do it to the celtics in 2010 then?
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2907417/artest3.gif
because he was never single covered on the perimeter?
see how Kobe is double covered at the three point line, almost triple covered considering the defender in the paint

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:31 PM
you do know that Pau was pretty good before he even came to the Lakers...you guys are so flawed in saying Kobe made Pau what he is, when he basically carried over what he was doing in Memphis to assist the Lakers in tandem at winning a title :no:

if Kobe was so GREAT in turning big guys better...explain Kwame and the D12 bomb most recently?
kwame actually had the best years of his career playing with Kobe, and Dwight is a corny smiling face fakkit, nothing could have cured him

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 03:34 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2907417/artest3.gif
because he was never single covered on the perimeter?
see how Kobe is double covered at the three point line, almost triple covered considering the defender in the paint
that is not true. he was rarely doubled in game 7 of 2010 finals.

riseagainst
06-25-2015, 03:37 PM
that is not true. he was rarely doubled in game 7 of 2010 finals.

i think he's talking about overall. Not nit picking games, everyone has bad games.

Rose'sACL
06-25-2015, 03:38 PM
kwame actually had the best years of his career playing with Kobe, and Dwight is a corny smiling face fakkit, nothing could have cured him
dwight did pretty well in houston. harden was the reason rockets lost in 2013. dwight had monster games in that series.

r15mohd
06-25-2015, 03:40 PM

Kwame was better if not the same in Washigton before going to the Lakers, and started to get even worse on his last year with the Lakers. so to your notion that Kobe makes big men better...he didn't and hasn't yet

D12 is pretty close to his Orlando days while on the Rockets this year

anymore lies you'd like to blatantly tell?

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 03:50 PM
Kwame was better if not the same in Washigton before going to the Lakers, and started to get even worse on his last year with the Lakers. so to your notion that Kobe makes big men better...he didn't and hasn't yet

D12 is pretty close to his Orlando days while on the Rockets this year

anymore lies you'd like to blatantly tell?
so moving from 40% to 50%/60% fg percentage isn't getting better? that's the same bump in fg% Pau gasol had

Fright coward is garbage, i dont need to comment on him

pathetic little man

bye felicia

Kuantrz
06-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Way to get a thread off topic. Look at this thread

riseagainst
06-25-2015, 05:34 PM
overall i think it's:

Kobe
Lebron

MJ

r15mohd
06-25-2015, 05:40 PM
so moving from 40% to 50%/60% fg percentage isn't getting better? that's the same bump in fg% Pau gasol had

Fright coward is garbage, i dont need to comment on him

pathetic little man

bye felicia

Kwames best year is 2003-2004... And shooting 50%. His years under the lakers saw less shots, less overall stats and in 1 season a better FG% than his years in Washington, yet the other years parallel or worse to what he did in Washington.

still unable to prove your theory in that Kobe "makes bigs better" bcuz he's done worse with 2 out of 3 of them. Only Pau thrived, yet he came from Memphis doing exactly what he was doing...consistent right thru his career, so that's not much to insinuate on Kobe's part, and let's not begin to factor another 7ft Bynum and almost 7ft Odom to beef up the front court against oppositions

Nice try Kobe Stan! :applause:

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 05:48 PM
Kwames best year is 2003-2004... And shooting 50%. His years under the lakers saw less shots, less overall stats and in 1 season a better FG% than his years in Washington, yet the other years parallel or worse to what he did in Washington.

still unable to prove your theory in that Kobe "makes bigs better" bcuz he's done worse with 2 out of 3 of them. Only Pau thrived, yet he came from Memphis doing exactly what he was doing...consistent right thru his career, so that's not much to insinuate on Kobe's part, and let's not begin to factor another 7ft Bynum and almost 7ft Odom to beef up the front court against oppositions

Nice try Kobe Stan! :applause:

:roll: dumb f@ck can't even read a stat sheet

Kwame 2003-2004 shot .489, his last year with the lakers 2006-2007 he shot .59, more than 10% higher. I know it's difficult for you to comprehend, but higher number is better. And when he got traded to Memphis that year, miraculously his fg% dropped back down to .487 again, oh jeez I wonder what the difference was

Same for Pau gasol 50% fg without kobe, 57% fg with Kobe, winless in playofss without Kobe and 2 time champ with Kobe.

Same for Shaq, swept out of finals without Kobe, threepeat with

Odom crackhead underachiever without Kobe, 6th man of year candidate with Kobe

Bynum, verge of leaving the league without kobe and playing in the finals with Kobe

Nice try felicia!

BuffaloBill
06-25-2015, 05:50 PM
Kobe

Lebron

MJ

r15mohd
06-25-2015, 06:10 PM
:roll: dumb f@ck can't even read a stat sheet

Kwame 2003-2004 shot .489, his last year with the lakers 2006-2007 he shot .59, more than 10% higher. I know it's difficult for you to comprehend, but higher number is better. And when he got traded to Memphis that year, miraculously his fg% dropped back down to .487 again, oh jeez I wonder what the difference was

Same for Pau gasol 50% fg without kobe, 57% fg with Kobe, winless in playofss without Kobe and 2 time champ with Kobe.

Same for Shaq, swept out of finals without Kobe, threepeat with

Odom crackhead underachiever without Kobe, 6th man of year candidate with Kobe

Bynum, verge of leaving the league without kobe and playing in the finals with Kobe

Nice try felicia!

Nitpicking at 1%? Really? :rolleyes:

And what's Kobe without these same guys...misses playoffs, 1st round exits, etc exactly what are you trying to prove here? Of course when u team 2 good players good things happen...obvious is obvious, dummy. do u really want to go down the route of who did more with less?

Anyhow..keep at the 1% difference to make somewhat of a compelling argument. Working wonders here! :facepalm Your point is Kobe makes bigs better, yet Kwame wasn't and neither was Dwight. Your one 60% yr at half the attempts and about 10 lesser minutes and only short season of games of Kwame playing isn't going to help :no:

As for the better shooing percentages...again obvious is obvious. Lebron years with Wade/Bosh. Kobe with Shaq had a higher FG%, drops when he ran him out of town, raises when Pau reaches, drops when they're gone again. When you're 1st option, FG% is never better than when you have help...kind of, again, obvious, dummy!

pauk
06-25-2015, 06:17 PM

Reason MJ is the worst is that he shot a lot of his 3pt attempts the seasons the line was shorter and still has a low carrer % made. If you don't count thoose seasons he is <30%.

Pretty much.

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Nitpicking at 1%? Really? :rolleyes:

And what's Kobe without these same guys...misses playoffs, 1st round exits, etc exactly what are you trying to prove here? Of course when u team 2 good players good things happen...obvious is obvious, dummy. do u really want to go down the route of who did more with less?

Anyhow..keep at the 1% difference to make somewhat of a compelling argument. Working wonders here! :facepalm Your point is Kobe makes bigs better, yet Kwame wasn't and neither was Dwight. Your one 60% yr at half the attempts and about 10 lesser minutes and only short season of games of Kwame playing isn't going to help :no:

As for the better shooing percentages...again obvious is obvious. Lebron years with Wade/Bosh. Kobe with Shaq had a higher FG%, drops when he ran him out of town, raises when Pau reaches, drops when they're gone again. When you're 1st option, FG% is never better than when you have help...kind of, again, obvious, dummy!

it's a 10% difference from .48 to .59 :facepalm It's okay, I know decimal places are hard.

I said Kobe made bigs better, I showed numbers that proved it. It's true for all bigs except for Dwight, who I specifically said I was not gonna address cause he's trash. If it's so obvious why you arguing :confusedshrug: oh because you are a bitter miscreant?

r15mohd
06-25-2015, 06:43 PM
it's a 10% difference from .48 to .59 :facepalm It's okay, I know decimal places are hard.

I said Kobe made bigs better, I showed numbers that proved it. It's true for all bigs except for Dwight, who I specifically said I was not gonna address cause he's trash. If it's so obvious why you arguing :confusedshrug: oh because you are a bitter miscreant?

Hey stupid...I'm referencing, and clearly I might add, his best year in Wash being 50% which you ridiculed at it being .489 rather than my 50% reference.:facepalm

And again he didn't make Kwame better as his best performance came in 2003-2004. Clearly pointed out by his stats which you like to nitpick on, shit they even referenced Hibbert's all star year being comparable to Kwames best year in that of the Wizards. Only Kobe stans would say something stupid to think they made Kwame any better :facepalm

And it goes to every big, they were the same or better coming in...ironic you don't reference D12 bcuz it's a loss attempt for u. Smh...always an sidestep when discussing Kobe..."his first 2yrs don't count"..."this is his playoff stats not only the finals bcuz it's the PLAYOFFS" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STATUTORY
06-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Hey stupid...I'm referencing, and clearly I might add, his best year in Wash being 50% which you ridiculed at it being .489 rather than my 50% reference.:facepalm

And again he didn't make Kwame better as his best performance came in 2003-2004. Clearly pointed out by his stats which you like to nitpick on, shit they even referenced Hibbert's all star year being comparable to Kwames best year in that of the Wizards. Only Kobe stans would say something stupid to think they made Kwame any better :facepalm

And it goes to every big, they were the same or better coming in...ironic you don't reference D12 bcuz it's a loss attempt for u. Smh...always an sidestep when discussing Kobe..."his first 2yrs don't count"..."this is his playoff stats not only the finals bcuz it's the PLAYOFFS" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:roll: so you just wantonly lie and misrepresent numbers to make your case look better? miscreant with dishonest and downright criminal tendencies

just cause you say they were better coming in doesn't make it true. I have shown fg% of every big increased playing with Kobe, but now fg% is simply nitpicking? :confusedshrug: Ironic given your obsessive quoting of fg% statistics in any discussion of Kobe versus Lebron. Kobe made his bigs better by making them more efficient. just cause you want to whine and b!tch about how it's not true doesn't make it false, sorry dummy.

I don't reference D12 cause he's a corny clown, like urself, that I don't care for as a player. He played like garbage this year too when it mattered.

Velocirap31
06-25-2015, 06:58 PM
Kobe is way better than both, let's be real here. He just took terrible shots half the time. If he took open looks and good shots like Lebron, he would have shot 40% from 3 for his career.

SamuraiSWISH
06-25-2015, 11:12 PM
Kobe / LeBron
MJ