PDA

View Full Version : only good thing about the lakers f*cking up. its way funner being a fan of a guard

kennethgriffin
06-25-2015, 08:53 PM
Trust me...

Big men are effective. But theyre boring/ugly/lanky/dull/awkward/not flashy/not fan made material

As much as i wanted okafor. I think d'angelo russell could help me transition better from kobe after hes retired

Russell is a big name superstar guard on the l.a. lakers... which is exactly what kobe was in 1998 when he was voted an allstar as a 6th man for this franchise

If russell takes off i can easly see him becoming my favorite player

The lakers will sign a prime big and russell will earn his way to becoming the #1 player on this team in 5-6 years... same story as kobe...

konex
06-25-2015, 09:18 PM
We will get a big in FA. This is the best PG we have had since NVE. Dude looks like a star :cheers:

LoneyROY7
06-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Hey. That's a really cool story.

Raymone
06-25-2015, 09:29 PM
We will get a big in FA. This is the best PG we have had since NVE. Dude looks like a star :cheers:

Best since Magic.

RRR3
06-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Mad as ****

:yaohappy:

Swaggin916
06-25-2015, 10:19 PM
This is true unless you are a freak athlete like Griffen

Guards pack the stadium though you are right

Foster5k
11-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Lmao! Konex curse strikes again.

ralph_i_el
11-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Okafor is really entertaining to watch. He's so graceful

AirTupac
11-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Hey. That's a really cool story.

You know what else is a great classic? The Chris Paul Choke Tale

poido123
11-12-2015, 02:10 PM
Trust me...

Big men are effective. But theyre boring/ugly/lanky/dull/awkward/not flashy/not fan made material

As much as i wanted okafor. I think d'angelo russell could help me transition better from kobe after hes retired

Russell is a big name superstar guard on the l.a. lakers... which is exactly what kobe was in 1998 when he was voted an allstar as a 6th man for this franchise

If russell takes off i can easly see him becoming my favorite player

The lakers will sign a prime big and russell will earn his way to becoming the #1 player on this team in 5-6 years... same story as kobe...

In 3 years, Lakers fans will come to the realisation that Russell will never reach the heights of a great point guard. Plodding feet should tell you a lot before a draft and this was ignored. This is a league of athletic PG's

f0und
11-12-2015, 03:46 PM
poor kenny g. this whole laker/kobe/russell debacle is taking him on an emotional roller coaster. it must be a very confusing time for him.