PDA

View Full Version : Watch this recently released Justise League video

sundizz
06-27-2015, 10:57 PM
and tell me he is not going to be one of the three best players from this draft (probably best or 2nd best) and a legit star in the league

https://youtu.be/8GEyzbxeOgo

TripleA
06-27-2015, 11:01 PM
Austin rivers looked like Kobe in his mixtape

STATUTORY
06-27-2015, 11:03 PM
MJ earning that banner in Heat arena

MellowYellow
06-27-2015, 11:24 PM
Are you really basing what this guy will look like in the nba based on what he did against high school competition? :biggums:

24-Inch_Chrome
06-27-2015, 11:34 PM
Are you really basing what this guy will look like in the nba based on what he did against high school competition? :biggums:

Austin Rivers is the future GOAT. Bow down before our god.

BasedTom
06-27-2015, 11:36 PM
lots of euroleague players get drafted :confusedshrug:

chips93
06-27-2015, 11:53 PM
lots of euroleague players get drafted :confusedshrug:

:coleman:

sundizz
06-28-2015, 12:46 AM
If you don't understand basketball i can see why watching a mixtape would be fruitless. However, when you get to know NBA basketball well enough you know what to watch for.

Ability to consistently handle the rock and create separation against smaller guys. Check.
Ability to finish without needing to gather (one foot through traffic against contact). Check.
Ability to hit jump shots with solid form. Check.
Ability to use physical gifts to help teammates. Check.

It is the difference between watching a high school Kobe mixtape and a Harrison Barnes one. There are certain translatable areas that jump out at you. This kid has them all. Gonna be a beast.

bluechox2
06-28-2015, 01:45 AM
that was high school mostly against nonathletic white boys

MellowYellow
06-28-2015, 02:18 AM
If you don't understand basketball i can see why watching a mixtape would be fruitless. However, when you get to know NBA basketball well enough you know what to watch for.

Ability to consistently handle the rock and create separation against smaller guys. Check.
Ability to finish without needing to gather (one foot through traffic against contact). Check.
Ability to hit jump shots with solid form. Check.
Ability to use physical gifts to help teammates. Check.

It is the difference between watching a high school Kobe mixtape and a Harrison Barnes one. There are certain translatable areas that jump out at you. This kid has them all. Gonna be a beast.

Nah hes gonna be a role player, tyreke evans with a slightly better jumper is his ceiling.

zoom17
06-28-2015, 02:21 AM
People really calling him Justice league lol.

Dresta
06-28-2015, 06:21 AM
Nah hes gonna be a role player, tyreke evans with a slightly better jumper is his ceiling.
This is idiotic. His game is nothing like Tyreke's.

PJR
06-28-2015, 10:43 AM
I am absolutely flabbergasted that he fell to 10.

This kid is going to be a star. Coach K, who isn't one to exaggerate or hyperbolize his own players said flatly that he feels Winslow is going to be a star, and that he is Dwyane Wade.

Now I don't think he's going to be Wade. At all.

But he's got the speed, change of direction, leaping ability, and defensive intangibles that you look for in a dynamic wing prospect.

He's certainly the best draft pick the Heat have had since Wade.

Nashty
06-28-2015, 10:45 AM
MKG with a jumpshot.

jayfan
06-28-2015, 11:06 AM
Beast.

sundizz
06-28-2015, 11:30 AM
There really is not another draftee with his combination of:

Handles, athleticism, raw strength, shot mechanics, penetration ability, and defense. Kid really has the entire package. I can't wait to see his dominate the Association in 3 years.

I kind of wish he went to a poor perimeter team so he could get reps early on. Though once Wade goes down for his usual 20-25 he'll get plenty of time to shine.

derb2k2
06-28-2015, 11:55 AM
beyond excited at what he'll bring to the team in terms of defense.

Jameerthefear
06-28-2015, 12:41 PM
videos vs. inferior competition mean jack

AirFederer
06-28-2015, 01:19 PM
I like his game, I think I can see a star in the making.