PDA

View Full Version : 3 Times within 6 Years The Best Player In The League Becomes Free Agent

branslowski
06-28-2015, 05:06 PM
Explain what that makes you think of the Player?

Exc. Within these years, left Cleveland to join top 3 player and top 15 player, then leaves Miami when it goes wrong, Joins All-Stars Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving...

iTare
06-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Eh. He has 2 titles. 2x fmvp, 4x mvp. Whatever he does with his contract or free agency doesn't change my outlook on his greatness. It's just basketball at the end of the day, a sport. He's great at it.

BigNBAfan
06-28-2015, 05:09 PM
The LeBounce Effect

red1
06-28-2015, 05:10 PM
Explain what that makes you think of the Player?

Exc. Within these years, left Cleveland to join top 3 player and top 15 player, then leaves Miami when it goes wrong, Joins All-Stars Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving...
better than kobe now and forever

BigNBAfan
06-28-2015, 05:11 PM
When the going gets tough, the tough LeBounce

Kblaze8855
06-28-2015, 05:14 PM
He's a basketball player. I judge his basketball playing.

When discussing that I care as much about his contract status as what he had for breakfast.

catch24
06-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Great player with a cowardice mentality.

Nothing wrong with that, but it's part of the reason he has just 2 titles despite the GOAT help (see: 2011)

SouBeachTalents
06-28-2015, 05:15 PM
I care as much about that as a player being a compulsive gambler or an accused rapist

Ne 1
06-28-2015, 05:16 PM
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11375971_1441032572869562_697017120_n.jpg

Tmuston Beltics
06-28-2015, 05:17 PM

When discussing that I care as much about his contract status as what he had for breakfast.

This is true. Good post.

Rocketswin2013
06-28-2015, 05:17 PM
This guy is not leaving Cleveland. It's just not happening.

branslowski
06-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Eh. He has 2 titles. 2x fmvp, 4x mvp. Whatever he does with his contract or free agency doesn't change my outlook on his greatness. It's just basketball at the end of the day, a sport. He's great at it.

True I guess...Might aswell tell ya future son that if it doesn't work out with your family, he should just opt out and get adopted by Oprah...Then when Oprah see's how selfish he is yet she still wants to fix it, he then opts out to be apart of Jay Z's family.

I mean, why stick it out when it goes bad when you can opt out n get adopted to greatness?...Why be like his homies Roby Bryant and Rakell Jordan who called for therapy to make his home better?

branslowski
06-28-2015, 05:20 PM
This guy is not leaving Cleveland. It's just not happening.

Deja Vu? :eek:

Swear I seen somebody post this in 2010

Andrei89
Great player with a cowardice mentality.

Nothing wrong with that, but it's part of the reason he has just 2 titles despite the GOAT help (see: 2011)

And that is the only time he actually blew his chance at a title singe handendly.

In 2007 that Spurs team was vastly superior
In 2012 he had one of the best post season and finals run of all time
In 2013 he had another amazing run---> saved by Ray Allen---but then again Lebron saved the whole team when he brought them back from a 10 point deficit
In 2014 the Spurs team was superior, my favorite player Wade played horrible, Chris Bosh was beyond bad
2015 he even managed to win 2 games with one of the worst supporting casts of all time against a team that won 67 games and obliterated every opponent in the playoffs.

red1
True I guess...Might aswell tell ya future son that if it doesn't work out with your family, he should just opt out and get adopted by Oprah...Then when Oprah see's how selfish he is yet she still wants to fix it, he then opts out to be apart of Jay Z's family.

I mean, why stick it out when it goes bad when you can opt out n get adopted to greatness?...Why be like his homies Roby Bryant and Rakell Jordan who called for therapy to make his home better?
Your post made me laugh I'll give you that. :oldlol: I know you are trolling though so I just want to remind you that bron>bean, from now...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51435y6IkwL.jpg

Legends66NBA7
06-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Taking the one year deal, then going for the max when the TV deal hits.

SouBeachTalents
06-28-2015, 05:23 PM

Yes, cause Kobe has never tried to get to a better situation

http://articles.philly.com/1996-07-02/sports/25621392_1_kobe-bryant-lakers-arn-tellem
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3446/kobe-bryant-says-he-d-like-to-be-traded

branslowski
06-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Yes, cause Kobe has never tried to get to a better situation

http://articles.philly.com/1996-07-02/sports/25621392_1_kobe-bryant-lakers-arn-tellem
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3446/kobe-bryant-says-he-d-like-to-be-traded

My girl tells me she deserves better sometimes....What you would think: My girl will leave me for a better guy. VS What happens: My girl just wants me to get my sh!t together.

If you couldn't follow, Kobe was never going to leave LA and run to a stacked team...He'd play with garbage like he did last season...He just wanted the Front office to get there sh!t together.

FACTS??? OK

Kobe didn't hop to another team/family, just had therapy

LeBron DID hop to another team family, and then hopped again.

Analogy 1#- If Bron was your homie and some big n!gga pulled up to fight you with his homie and the big n!gga knocked you out, Bron would run and let you get stomped out by the big guys homeboy

VS

Analogy 2#- If Kobe was your homie he will see that ya hands is sweet, then he yells at you and tell you to be better or he will not fight with you (even though he secretly will) and then you get brave and fight while Kobe catches the Big guy with a haymaker and then body slams the smaller guy, and then you win, like Gasol.

branslowski
06-28-2015, 05:44 PM

So what your saying is...If Superman loses an epic battle with the DC Universe vs Bad guys, your cool with Superman leaving his team and going to Marvel? Yet then things go wrong with Marvel and he blames everyone on Marvel and then joins Capcom...

You'd just say, "As long as he's Superman using his heat ray vision, it don't matter"?...Hmm, this is similar to a wife saying "He can beat me and cheat on me as long as he paying my bills"....Which on a moral stand point is pathetic at best.

dubeta
06-28-2015, 05:51 PM
Holy shit branslowki or whatever this guys name is, is actually retarded

Kobe = Colluder 3 times (1996, 2004, and 2012)

And Kobe held his team hostage in 2007

/thread

TimmyDuncan
Bad thinking by lebron

By giving himself an exit door every year it just doesnt motivate others free agent to commit long term on his team

The guy has real commitment issues

Kblaze8855
I'm saying if Suoerman left DC and joined marvel......he's still the same hero. Location and which endangered citizens you save don't factor into it.

You catch the falling woman you are a hero be it Marvel or DC. You are what you are.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-28-2015, 05:54 PM
Duncan > LeBron/Kobe. How great is our god?

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2015, 05:55 PM
And that is the only time he actually blew his chance at a title singe handendly.

In 2007 that Spurs team was vastly superior
In 2012 he had one of the best post season and finals run of all time
In 2013 he had another amazing run---> saved by Ray Allen---but then again Lebron saved the whole team when he brought them back from a 10 point deficit
In 2014 the Spurs team was superior, my favorite player Wade played horrible, Chris Bosh was beyond bad
2015 he even managed to win 2 games with one of the worst supporting casts of all time against a team that won 67 games and obliterated every opponent in the playoffs.

They're Kobe fans, an all-around pest.

MP.Trey
06-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Branslowski stretching with these analogies. :roll:

branslowski
06-28-2015, 05:58 PM
I'm saying if Suoerman left DC and joined marvel......he's still the same hero. Location and which endangered citizens you save don't factor into it.

You catch the falling woman you are a hero be it Marvel or DC. You are what you are.

Yea but your ignoring the truth of it all....Being 100% behind a guy who will leave you if everything doesn't work out how it should.

Just saying, it's like Hulk Hogan joining NWO, it was great and he kicked ass, but original true fans preferred him to be the good guy.

What I'm saying is, it doesn't change the fact that LeBron is good, but how he gets there seems to be flawed and non trust worthy.

MP.Trey
06-28-2015, 06:02 PM
NWO Hogan >>>>

nzahir
06-28-2015, 06:18 PM
DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS OPTING OUT?
If/when LeBron signs a max deal w/ Cleveland next summer, he can sign for five years and approximately $170 MILLION.

Its so he can make more money, but you, or most people on here, dont even understand the salary cap or how contracts work