PDA

View Full Version : kobe will be around for a while.

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 07:48 PM
....If the lakers sign a max free agent allstar

Yall think kobes retiring? Lmao... smoke screen like 2007 trade demand

Its a bluff tolight a fire under management. They dont wanna lose out on kobes revenue/star power/draw

Theyel do anything and everything to try and get him to stay

Signing a guy like aldridge would immediately be fallowed by a 3 year extension for kobe

Mark it down. Kobe will retire at 40 if the lakers land someone or make a big trade

gts
06-29-2015, 07:50 PM
:facepalm this will be it... you probably need to get a jump on some early mental help to ease you into life after being a mindless Kobestan for so long

Beastmode88
06-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Injury prone ball hogger. Won't even be comparable to MJ's wizards years.

Ca$H
06-29-2015, 07:54 PM

Its a bluff tolight a fire under management. They dont wanna lose out on kobes revenue/star power/draw

Signing a guy like aldridge would immediately be fallowed by a 3 year extension for kobe

Mark it down. Kobe will retire at 40 if the lakers land someone or make a big trade

Russell will replace him. I advise all Kobe stans to start becoming Russell stans.

catch24
:facepalm this will be it... you probably need to get a jump on some early mental help to ease you into life after being a mindless Kobestan for so long

I swear that guy has to be a rogue Kobe fan.

I'm in LA and not even the biggest slurptards are like this.

Quit trolling to make Kobe and his fans look bad, punk ass.

kennethgriffin
Injury prone ball hogger. Won't even be comparable to MJ's wizards years.

Kobe was 1st team all nba in his 14th,15th,16th and 17th nba seasons

Jordan missed out on 3rd team all nba in his 14th and 15th seasons

Beastmode88
06-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Kobe was 1st team all nba in his 14th,15th,16th and 17th nba seasons

Jordan missed out on 3rd team all nba in his 14th and 15th seasons

Lol kobe was also 32 while mj was 39. 7 year age difference. If you want to bring up seasons then it took kobe 13 years to win a fmvp while it took mj 7.

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:09 PM

How is saying "kobe will stick around if the lakers get him help" an act of trolling or making kobe look bad lol

Jesus.. save your cry baby rants for one of my legacy threads atleast.

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:11 PM
Lol kobe was also 32 while mj was 39. 7 year age difference. If you want to bring up seasons then it took kobe 13 years to win a fmvp while it took mj 7.

Its the mileage. Not the age. If kobe took 2 retirements inbetween his first 15 seasons he probly never has the achilles injury

Playig 17 straight years isnt easy.

Mike was flustered after just 9

Beastmode88
06-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Its the mileage. Not the age. If kobe took 2 retirements inbetween his first 15 seasons he probly never has the achilles injury

mj had 3 fmvps 9 years into the league. what the hell did kobe have?

catch24
06-29-2015, 08:14 PM
How is saying "kobe will stick around if the lakers get him help" an act of trolling or making kobe look bad lol

Jesus.. save your cry baby rants for one of my legacy threads atleast.

It's not even about this thread in particular. I've seen you post, and you say the most outlandish crap about Kobe...ever. Shit that is so over the top that it makes the "How Great is our God" video look normal.

Just do us a solid and quit posting about the Lakers and Kobe. Cool?

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:16 PM
mj had 3 fmvps 9 years into the league. what the hell did kobe have?

Convenient change of subject.

And kobe had 2 titles without a legendary sidekick

That > anything jordan ever did

Gasol = top 90 all time
Pippen = top 25 all time

During the 1991 finals jordan got smoked by magic in game 1. They put pippen on magic and that was the difference

If his name was kawhi or iggy he probly wins fmvp...

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:17 PM
It's not even about this thread in particular. I've seen you post, and you say the most outlandish crap about Kobe...ever. Shit that is so over the top that it makes the "How Great is our God" video look normal.

Just do us a solid and quit posting about the Lakers and Kobe. Cool?

Post an example of me saying anything over the top or untrue

All i do is post facts/stats/records

KendrickPerkins
06-29-2015, 08:18 PM

Just do us a solid and quit posting about the Lakers and Kobe. Dumb people will take you seriously.
not even REAL lakers/kobe fans like what kenneth has to say...

OUCH.

i think its pretty sad you use kobe's name to get attention on here man.... just imagine what he'd think if he saw all these threads and posts about him. he HIMSELF would laugh at you.... and then proceed to **** your chubby latina sister. shes a WHORE brother!

KendrickPerkins
06-29-2015, 08:19 PM
Post an example of me saying anything over the top or untrue

All i do is post facts/stats/records
:rolleyes:

you'd love the attention of that, wouldn't you... that's really your only goal here

GIF REACTION
06-29-2015, 08:20 PM
Supposedly the biggest Kobe fan alive,

Picture is Lebron

Lol

Beastmode88
06-29-2015, 08:20 PM
Convenient change of subject.

And kobe had 2 titles without a legendary sidekick

That > anything jordan ever did

Gasol = top 90 all time
Pippen = top 25 all time

During the 1991 finals jordan got smoked by magic in game 1. They put pippen on magic and that was the difference

If his name was kawhi or iggy he probly wins fmvp...

i didn't know kobe won 2 fmvps when he was 25?

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:22 PM
not even REAL lakers/kobe fans like what kenneth has to say...

OUCH.

i think its pretty sad you use kobe's name to get attention on here man.... just imagine what he'd think if he saw all these threads and posts about him. he HIMSELF would laugh at you.... and then proceed to **** your chubby latina sister. shes a WHORE brother!

Lol @ you buying his fake gimmick

dubeta
06-29-2015, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=Kobe Bryant]

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:24 PM
i didn't know kobe won 2 fmvps when he was 25?

Winning back 2 back fmvps and becoming the only player to EVER win multiple titles without a legendary sidekick is the greatest accomplishment in nba history

He basically pulled a 94 hakeem twice

Jordan without a legendary sidekick never even had a winning season

Yet his team without him wins 55 games

KG215
06-29-2015, 08:29 PM
Winning back 2 back fmvps and becoming the only player to EVER win multiple titles without a legendary sidekick is the greatest accomplishment in nba history

It's not. That not legendary sidekick was the best 2nd option on any of the contending teams in 2009 and 2010. But please, continue on with your bullshit narrative.

Beastmode88
06-29-2015, 08:29 PM

He basically pulled a 94 hakeem twice

Jordan without a legendary sidekick never even had a winning season

Yet his team without him wins 55 games

when it's all said it done kobe will always be in MJ's shadow. 95 percent of the world who watches basketball will say MJ is the goat. you quote slam magazine for scottie pippens and gasol's rank their list also says mj is #1. teams win championships not solo acts, just look @ what happened to lebron. you can argue that mj's team was stacked but they couldn't win without him.

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:46 PM
It's not. That not legendary sidekick was the best 2nd option on any of the contending teams in 2009 and 2010. But please, continue on with your bullshit narrative.

Lmfao..

Shaq was 3rd team all nba in 2009
Parker was 3rd team all nba in 2009
Amare was 2nd team all nba in 2010
Garnett and or pierce In 2010?

All these teams had twice the 3rd options aswell

You f*cking idiot

:lol

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:48 PM
when it's all said it done kobe will always be in MJ's shadow. 95 percent of the world who watches basketball will say MJ is the goat. you quote slam magazine for scottie pippens and gasol's rank their list also says mj is #1. teams win championships not solo acts, just look @ what happened to lebron. you can argue that mj's team was stacked but they couldn't win without him.

As far as total careers sure

But for any 2 years i'l take 09 and 10 by kobe over any accomplishment jordan ever did

dubeta
06-29-2015, 08:51 PM
Its the other way around, Kobe was the best 2nd option in the league between 08-10

Beastmode88
06-29-2015, 08:52 PM
As far as total careers sure

But for any 2 years i'l take 09 and 10 by kobe over any accomplishment jordan ever did

you would take someone that shot 6 for 24 in a close out game? dude was bailed out for ron artest's defense and his clutch 3 point shot. :biggums:

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 08:55 PM
you would take someone that shot 6 for 24 in a close out game? dude was bailed out for ron artest's defense and his clutch 3 point shot. :biggums:

And yet kobe still ended up the M.I.P of that game

15 rebounds from a 6-5 guard
Holding pierce/allen to 8 for 30
Key assist
Key jumper
Key free throws
Leading scorer

KG215
06-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Lmfao..

Shaq was 3rd team all nba in 2009
Parker was 3rd team all nba in 2009
Amare was 2nd team all nba in 2010
Garnett and or pierce In 2010?

All these teams had twice the 3rd options aswell

You f*cking idiot

:lol
Who was Dwight's sidekick in 2009 and 2010? Who was LeBron's sidekick in 2009 and 2010? Get the f**k outta here with Shaq in 2009 and Parker in 2009. Neither were as good as Gasol. The Suns didn't even make the playoffs in 2009 you f***ing dumbass. I can give you Amar'e in 2010, but Gasol still averaged 20-7-4-2 on 57% shooting in the WCF against the Suns that year. That's pretty damn good for a second option.

dubeta
06-29-2015, 08:57 PM

Key assist
Key jumper
Key free throws
Leading scorer

LOL 6-5 wtf?

Finally Kobe rebounded more than this pathetic career 5 rebs a game

the guy is 6-7 235 pounds, just as strong as dwight howard, and just 5 rebs?

He finally got double digit rebs once in his life, big deal

6-24 is still bad

raprap
06-29-2015, 09:01 PM
I fear for the day Kobe retires. OP might end his life. :eek:

dubeta
06-29-2015, 09:04 PM
I fear for the day Kobe retires. OP might end his life. :eek:

That or a LeBron FMVP, whichever happens first,

If both happens at the same time tho... :eek:

BBallZen83
06-29-2015, 09:06 PM

Key assist
Key jumper
Key free throws
Leading scorer

:facepalm
And yet Bron got bailed out by Allen in game 6 right? Even though he was the reason for the comeback in the 4th quarter, and hit a 3 right before Allen's 3? He still get's an asterisk?

But even though Kobe shot miserably, you still find a way for how Kobe was the reason that the Lakers won game 7 against the C's...

You can use SO MUCH CONTEXT, and excuses when you are talking about Kobe, BUT you don't do the same for Bron... Hmmm. Wonder why. Cause you illogically hate another human being, and you are a horrible poster.

At least Jabbar just jokes around with people and trolls. You really are amazingly deluded on a grand scale.

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 09:07 PM
Who was Dwight's sidekick in 2009 and 2010? Who was LeBron's sidekick in 2009 and 2010? Get the f**k outta here with Shaq in 2009 and Parker in 2009. Neither were as good as Gasol. The Suns didn't even make the playoffs in 2009 you f***ing dumbass. I can give you Amar'e in 2010, but Gasol still averaged 20-7-4-2 on 57% shooting in the WCF against the Suns that year. That's pretty damn good for a second option.

So every single playoff team needs a better 2nd option?

The cavs were built on team defense and rebounding moron

Not 2nd option scoring

Hey Yo
06-29-2015, 09:08 PM

Swaggy P already has that covered.A fan favorite and why they re-signed him.

Swaggy P already has that covered. A fan favorite and why they re-signed him.

kennethgriffin
06-29-2015, 09:08 PM
:facepalm
And yet Bron got bailed out by Allen in game 6 right? Even though he was the reason for the comeback in the 4th quarter, and hit a 3 right before Allen's 3? He still get's an asterisk?

But even though Kobe shot miserably, you still find a way for how Kobe was the reason that the Lakers won game 7 against the C's...

You can use SO MUCH CONTEXT, and excuses when you are talking about Kobe, BUT you don't do the same for Bron... Hmmm. Wonder why. Cause you illogically hate another human being, and you are a horrible poster.

At least Jabbar just jokes around with people and trolls. You really are amazingly deluded on a grand scale.

Bron didnt assist on the key shot.. unless you count his brick falling in the hands of bosh

BBallZen83
06-29-2015, 09:10 PM
You are honestly pathetic dude. You post on here endlessly... for years. Same crap, over, over, and over again. ACTUAL Laker fans can't stand you. You don't simply state facts, you post biased opinions, skew statistics, and create straw man arguments, and worst of all.... you aren't trolling for laughs, you honestly believe this crap.

Seriously man, other posters are right in worrying for your sanity once Kobe retires. Hope you get on some Zoloft and find another reason to live.

BBallZen83
06-29-2015, 09:11 PM
Bron didnt assist on the key shot.. unless you count his brick falling in the hands of bosh
Dude... you are honestly just incapable of seeing things clearly.

KG215
06-29-2015, 09:23 PM
So every single playoff team needs a better 2nd option?

The cavs were built on team defense and rebounding moron

Not 2nd option scoring
Star power, the vast majority of the time, wins out in the playoffs. Point being, there wasn't a team who had a discernibly better 2nd option than the Lakers and Kobe. Not to mention their 3-6 or 3-7 guys were solid and very good in their roles. And, oh yeah, they had the best coach in the league and arguably the best coach of all-time roaming the sideline.

This Kobe fanboy hyperbolic bullshit narrative that what Kobe did in 2009 and 2010, winning back-to-back rings with Pau Gasol as his #2, completely ignores context and how good the Lakers and Pau Gasol were relative to the rest of the league at the time.

raprap
06-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Op is in denial that Kobe will likely retire next season. He's creating these scenarios in his mind to sooth his aching heart. It's okay boo. Life goes on xoxo

FKAri
06-29-2015, 09:42 PM

guys like jabbar, kenneth, alphawolf, etc are Kobe haters in the guise of fans

KendrickPerkins
06-29-2015, 10:21 PM
You are honestly pathetic dude. You post on here endlessly... for years. Same crap, over, over, and over again. ACTUAL Laker fans can't stand you. You don't simply state facts, you post biased opinions, skew statistics, and create straw man arguments, and worst of all.... you aren't trolling for laughs, you honestly believe this crap.

Seriously man, other posters are right in worrying for your sanity once Kobe retires. Hope you get on some Zoloft and find another reason to live.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m264/militree1/1-jerry.jpg

outbreak
06-29-2015, 10:24 PM

Kobe didn't play against a team of space aliens though

Lebron23
06-30-2015, 07:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/rekishy/znrncy.gif

Doranku
06-30-2015, 10:45 AM
Star power, the vast majority of the time, wins out in the playoffs. Point being, there wasn't a team who had a discernibly better 2nd option than the Lakers and Kobe. Not to mention their 3-6 or 3-7 guys were solid and very good in their roles. And, oh yeah, they had the best coach in the league and arguably the best coach of all-time roaming the sideline.

This Kobe fanboy hyperbolic bullshit narrative that what Kobe did in 2009 and 2010, winning back-to-back rings with Pau Gasol as his #2, completely ignores context and how good the Lakers and Pau Gasol were relative to the rest of the league at the time.

There wasn't a team that had a discernibly better 2nd option than the Thunder and Durant in 2014. How come they couldn't even make the finals??? LOL

Your logic is contradicted by your own team's recent failures. Think before you post next time, KG the Thunder fan. :roll: