PDA

View Full Version : Duncan and Gino

MellowYellow
07-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Are these dudes signing for vet mins or something?
If so that is the most shameless thing ever. Stop messing up the market and the game, not making what you deserve to make hurts the game and makes any success your team has irrelevant.

toxicxr6
07-01-2015, 02:15 PM
If so that is the most shameless thing ever. Stop messing up the market and the game, not making what you deserve to make hurts the game and makes any success your team has irrelevant.

Dam your salty af
You know what the funny thing is.. Spurs sign LMA and Duncan/Manu to minimum.. All their key pieces are locked up for 4-5 years..the cap explodes next year and guess what? Spurs have the space to sign another max player because everyone is already locked in on contracts based on the lower cap

T_L_P
07-01-2015, 02:16 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a2/29/b5/a229b5589459d15f0f10fd2ee9386c71.jpg

francesco totti
07-01-2015, 02:22 PM
One is 40 years old, and the other 38 going to next year playoffs.

Legends66NBA7
07-01-2015, 02:24 PM
They aren't going to be in the league for much longer.

MellowYellow
07-01-2015, 02:24 PM
One is 40 years old, and the other 38 going to next year playoffs.
Yet they are both still top 10 at their position.

toxicxr6
07-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Yet they are both still top 10 at their position.
Duncan is for sure
Manu is not anymore

MellowYellow
07-01-2015, 02:28 PM
Duncan is for sure
Manu is not anymore
So don't give me that age bs, those 2 are heroes of their franchise and should be getting the max as a sign of respect for what they did for the Spurs and San Antonio.

Alamо
07-01-2015, 02:32 PM
I can't take you seriously if you're saying Duncan and Manu should be getting the max.

Tim Duncan is likely gonna make 8mill this year, close to what he's used to. I would imagine Ginobili taking a lot less this time around, assuming he doesn't retire. Stop being salty and sit back and enjoy the ride

:pimp:

toxicxr6
07-01-2015, 02:33 PM
So don't give me that age bs, those 2 are heroes of their franchise and should be getting the max as a sign of respect for what they did for the Spurs and San Antonio.

Lol your just not salty
Your an idiot to top it off

toxicxr6
07-01-2015, 02:34 PM
I can't take you seriously if you're saying Duncan and Manu should be getting the max.

Tim Duncan is likely gonna make 8mill this year, close to what he's used to. I would imagine Ginobili taking a lot less this time around, assuming he doesn't retire. Stop being salty and sit back and enjoy the ride

Actually what I have heard is Duncan is going to sign in the 4-5 million dollar range

T_L_P

Well, based on play Duncan is a near-max player. Gino, not so much now.

I'd be disappointing if the FO were the ones to suggest Tim taking another paycut.

MellowYellow

They can't afford to give them anymore than a vet min if LaMarcus goes to the spurs, even after trading Splitter.

Ruler
07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Just like kobe right?

Alamо
07-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Actually what I have heard is Duncan is going to sign in the 4-5 million dollar range

That will be a nice addition to the 20 million he's making under the table

ninephive
If so that is the most shameless thing ever. Stop changing the market and the game, not making what you deserve to make hurts the game and makes any success your team has irrelevant.
Fixed.

Legends66NBA7
Duncan and Manu will be getting everything is SA when they retire. I mean, property, buildings, women, etc... They are going to run that city like its a monopoly board.

They are also pure.

MellowYellow
07-01-2015, 02:37 PM

disgusting.
Silver?

kav23
07-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Duncan and Manu will be getting everything is SA when they retire. I mean, property, buildings, women, etc... They are going to run that city like its a monopoly board.

They are also pure.

Even though Tim Duncan lost a good amount of money to a shady financial advisor, I think he won't end up on the "broke within 5 years after retiring" list. I can see Tim working for the Spurs front office or coaching staff in some capacity when his playing days are over.

T_L_P
07-01-2015, 03:32 PM

With the cheapskate as owner? 20 million doesn't seem likely.

Legends66NBA7
07-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Even though Tim Duncan lost a good amount of money to a shady financial advisor, I think he won't end up on the "broke within 5 years after retiring" list. I can see Tim working for the Spurs front office or coaching staff in some capacity when his playing days are over.

True that. Duncan will have a place in the Spurs organization till death do him part.

r0drig0lac
07-01-2015, 03:36 PM

They are also pure.
:lol