PDA

View Full Version : Kobe won 5 rings without anyone wanting to play with him....

9erempiree
07-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Has there been a superstar in history that had the same path as Kobe. I think this is a testament to his greatness and solidify him as one of, or the greatest player ever. For a selfish guy to win 5 rings and to drive out one of the most dominated centers in history off his team means he is selfish no? Drove the dude out of town and continued to win rings while nobody wanted to play with him.

Today's league is just a bunch of friendly colluding ring chasers.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0a/aa/50/0aaa502d7592f2a5b16e4ce970111975.jpg

Springsteen
07-01-2015, 10:31 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/24o0v85.png

livinglegend
07-01-2015, 10:31 PM
So did Fisher. :applause: :applause:

KiiiiNG
07-01-2015, 10:35 PM
embrace the haters material!

GENIUS!

post a pic they usually use AGAINST kobe. got eeeeeeem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeebro
07-01-2015, 10:49 PM
that wasnt kobe winning them games that was phil jackson

9erempiree
07-01-2015, 11:03 PM
You guys honestly think Jordan, Magic and Kobe would be recruiting people. They would be like F that dude. If he wants to play with me then he will come here. Not, hey man can you come play with me.

Today's NBA fans have got to recognize this. That is why most experienced NBA fans in the world have a problem with the 'joining forces' mentality.

There is a lot of pressure that comes from playing on the Lakers and it is better a player not come here then come here and become a bust.

KiiiiNG
07-01-2015, 11:07 PM
You guys honestly think Jordan, Magic and Kobe would be recruiting people. They would be like F that dude. If he wants to play with me then he will come here. Not, hey man can you come play with me.

Today's NBA fans have got to recognize this. That is why most experienced NBA fans in the world have a problem with the 'joining forces' mentality.

There is a lot of pressure that comes from playing on the Lakers and it is better a player not come here then come here and become a bust.
most normal people are fans of teams, so in the team aspect, its pretty awful to be woat recruiter. and he was never the best individual player anyway, so your argument doesnt really go anywhere.

are you more a lakers fan or kobe fan? im asking because im genuinely concerned about your life after he retires.

Springsteen
07-01-2015, 11:09 PM

You better hope one of these "soft" players sign with your team if you want a somewhat-winning core going forward. Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant aren't walking through that door, especially if they see the core you have right now.

9erempiree
07-01-2015, 11:10 PM
You better hope one of these "soft" players sign with your team if you want a somewhat-winning core going forward. Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant aren't walking through that door, especially if they see the core you have right now.

Why would they come here? They got it good where they are at. I would rather players stay than jump ships.

Heck, our young core looks fantastic.

D Smooth
Clarkson
Randle

NZStreetBaller
07-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Its funny how people call kobe greedy and say he never passes and then when he wins rings they say he got carried???? U people stupid or what?

9erempiree
07-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Its funny how people call kobe greedy and say he never passes and then when he wins rings they say he got carried???? U people stupid or what?

Basically this.

These are amateurs I am dealing with when I have basketball discussions. It is better that they pick one argument and stick with it. All this "worst recruiter" argument has helped Kobe's legacy.

If we look back on his career, we can say damn, he won 5 championships with nobody wanting to play with him.

NZStreetBaller
07-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Basically this.

These are amateurs I am dealing with when I have basketball discussions. It is better that they pick one argument and stick with it. All this "worst recruiter" argument has helped Kobe's legacy.

If we look back on his career, we can say damn, he won 5 championships with nobody wanting to play with him.

And as a ball hog lol. Even tho he led the assist numbers every championship....

Bless Mathews
07-01-2015, 11:20 PM
No need to collude when the most dominate player in nba history in his peak was your teammate.

:facepalm

Fuccin scrub.

3 rings as sidekick.

Fucc a Kobe beta.

JtotheIzzo
07-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Shaq was for a three year stretch the most dominant player since Wilt.

The first three rings were not 'Kobe's' per say.

raprap
07-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Kobe is a reject. The black community hates him.

Sharmer
07-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Just shows how great those teams were.

branslowski
07-01-2015, 11:33 PM
And as a ball hog lol. Even tho he led the assist numbers every championship....

We actually have a logical poster here:applause:

Kobe also has the most assist by any player who has scored over 35,000 pts, more than Jordan, Kareem, Malone...

But he don't pass...:rolleyes:

Also to the op, these haters don't know which way to turn....One minute it's "Kobe only win 5 ringz cause he play with stacked teams and he even loss with stacked teams"....The next minute is "No All-Star wants to play with Kobe, you see how he did Shaq?"....:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheBigVeto
07-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Not true. David Stern wanted to play with him and did.

francesco totti
07-02-2015, 12:05 AM
This is not prime Kobe, prime Kobe I doubt anyone would have said no to playing with him.

SouBeachTalents
07-02-2015, 12:20 AM
This is not prime Kobe, prime Kobe I doubt anyone would have said no to playing with him.

Just Kate Faber

dubeta
07-02-2015, 12:41 AM
Just Kate Faber

:lol

Bless Mathews
07-02-2015, 01:14 AM

Replace Kobe, still getting rangs.

Replace shaq, no rangs.

TheBigVeto
07-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Just Kate Faber

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz352/WhammyBusiness/Gifs/KevinGarnettShocked.gif

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh600/Rodman2124/kobeclutch.gif

Rooster
07-02-2015, 01:19 AM

Shaq does not look that dominant against the Spurs though.

9erempiree
07-02-2015, 02:05 AM
He always had problems with Spurs and Kobe saves the team's ass.

PickernRoller
07-02-2015, 02:20 AM
He always had problems with Spurs and Kobe saves the team's ass.

The only player that's been dominant against the Spurs has been Kobe. Spanking Duncan is a well known trademark of his.

9erempiree
07-02-2015, 03:06 PM
The only player that's been dominant against the Spurs has been Kobe. Spanking Duncan is a well known trademark of his.

He's been doing it for years with very little help.

riseagainst
07-02-2015, 03:13 PM
OP is absolutely correct. See all these haters say that no one wants to play with Kobe, so they are basically saying Kobe won 5 rings with no one. The true GOAT.

:bowdown:

dubeta
07-02-2015, 03:15 PM
OP is absolutely correct. See all these haters say that no one wants to play with Kobe, so they are basically saying Kobe won 5 rings with no one. The true GOAT.

No we're saying he won with players that didn't want to play with him. They won IN SPITE of Kobe not due to him, that's the key difference

riseagainst
07-02-2015, 03:16 PM
No we're saying he won with players that didn't want to play with him. They won IN SPITE of Kobe not due to him, that's the key difference

so if they didnt want to play with him, they didnt really put forth any effort during his championship runs. Thus reaching to the conclusion that Kobe was the one carrying everyone on the team. He literally did it by himself.

I see you have finally admitted to the truth. Let the light of Godbe shine upon you and may your sins be forgiven.

9erempiree
07-02-2015, 03:19 PM

That is why most people have Kobe in their top 5. We all know he is a crazy obsessed winner. I don't think he goes around thinking who he is going to sign. He lets the front office do it.

Play with the cards you are dealt. Last of a dying breed....Magic, Bird, Kobe and Jordan.

I've watched basketball for a long time and this is the first time in history where free agents and homies join the same teams like its normal.

I don't think Kobe knows what to do if the front office told him to recruit. :oldlol:

riseagainst
07-02-2015, 03:21 PM
I don't think Kobe knows what to do if the front office told him to recruit. :oldlol:

exactly. He makes the best out of what he is given. He turns everyone around him into winners.

:applause: