PDA

View Full Version : The Bucks Are Going To Be Good Next Year.

FireDavidKahn
07-02-2015, 11:31 AM
They had the 4th best defense and 26th worst offense this year...
They are adding Monroe and Parker...
Hopeful improvement from Middleton and Giannis...

Calling it now, they will be a 50 win team and a top 4 team in the East next year. **** me. Being a lifelong Minnesotan I never thought there would be a day where I would be rooting for the Bucks.:oldlol:

DMAVS41
07-02-2015, 11:37 AM
They had the 4th best defense and 26th worst offense this year...
They are adding Monroe and Parker...
Hopeful improvement from Middleton and Giannis...

Calling it now, they will be a 50 win team and a top 4 team in the East next year. **** me. Being a lifelong Minnesotan I never thought there would be a day where I would be rooting for the Bucks.:oldlol:

They better win at least 50 in the East if they are healthy....

Droid101
07-02-2015, 11:38 AM
**** the haters. ECF.

Sakkreth
07-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Should be a decent team but nothing to worry about for contenders. 48-51 wins.

FireDavidKahn
07-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Should be a decent team but nothing to worry about for contenders. 48-51 wins.
One step at a time.

Springsteen
07-02-2015, 11:47 AM
The east is finally getting good again.

StephHamann
07-02-2015, 11:49 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NeUJXFtFdIk/UZpVENCJ-NI/AAAAAAAADME/qEJ1YAMMvU8/s1600/programmer-look-like-animated-gif.gif

DMAVS41
07-02-2015, 11:52 AM

You realize this Bucks team would still likely miss the playoffs in the West...right?

I mean...it's progress, but lets tap the brakes here. These Bucks are probably a 45 win team max in the West and that probably doesn't get you in this coming season depending on which team you would flip.

They could improve more than I'm saying as well with Parker coming back...if he's great...then they might be legit good. But as of now...meh...first round fodder in the West at best.

But the good news is that they have the core in place to be a legit contender down the road. That is great because very few teams in the East have any semblance of that.

Legends66NBA7
07-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Almost any East team can be good next year if the circumstances are right.

Springsteen
07-02-2015, 12:03 PM
I'm gonna have to explain myself a little bit there. I didn't mean CONTENDER good. I meant progress good. The Bucks are making the right steps to head in a winning direction, as are other east. :D

Legends66NBA7
07-02-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm gonna have to explain myself a little bit there. I didn't mean CONTENDER good. I meant progress good. The Bucks are making the right steps to head in a winning direction, as are other east. :D

But the rest are "pretenders" outside the Cavaliers.

StephHamann
07-02-2015, 12:08 PM

Bucks are the only team with a legit chance to win the title in 3-4 years. Outside of them the east is still garbage in the future.

Best players from the last 3 drafts are all in the West.

2012 Davis
2013 Gobert
2014 Wiggins

Legends66NBA7
07-02-2015, 12:24 PM
Bucks are the only team with a legit chance to win the title in 3-4 years. Outside of them the east is still garbage in the future.

Best players from the last 3 drafts are all in the West.

2012 Davis
2013 Gobert
2014 Wiggins

I don't know about legit chance about winning a title but Philly will have a nice future too if their picks pan out.

jayfan
07-02-2015, 12:28 PM
You realize this Bucks team would still likely miss the playoffs in the West...right?

I mean...it's progress, but lets tap the brakes here. These Bucks are probably a 45 win team max in the West and that probably doesn't get you in this coming season depending on which team you would flip.

They could improve more than I'm saying as well with Parker coming back...if he's great...then they might be legit good. But as of now...meh...first round fodder in the West at best.

But the good news is that they have the core in place to be a legit contender down the road. That is great because very few teams in the East have any semblance of that.

I think they'd have a good chance to make the playoffs out west this coming year. I mean, Utah has a good chance.

CJ Mustard
07-02-2015, 12:33 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mxl6rmsPWUk/Uv1jinDpflI/AAAAAAAABmU/3KiVCuHxex0/s1600/goddamn+right.gif

HurricaneKid
07-02-2015, 12:39 PM
They might be good next year but they will be GREAT in 3-6 years. There isn't a single team with a better 25 and under core IMO.

DMAVS41
07-02-2015, 01:05 PM
I think they'd have a good chance to make the playoffs out west this coming year. I mean, Utah has a good chance.

it depends on what happens with some teams like the Suns and Dallas.

Yea...they could definitely make it. Wouldn't bet much on it, but wouldn't shock me either.

Could be scary good if things go right immediately....and will be scary good in a few years if Jabari is legit. If he gives them typical 2nd pick value...the Bucks are going to be amazing for a decade.