PDA

View Full Version : Why are we tryna act like the Bucks aren't gonna make some serious noise?

lilteapot
07-05-2015, 06:19 PM
They got Monroe and Vasquez, and are getting Jabari back and we all know Middleton's a boss.

We should call them Grizzlies east, because no team wants to go up against them.

JerrySeinfeld
07-05-2015, 06:20 PM
They got Monroe and Vasquez, and are getting Jabari back and we all know Middleton's a boss.

We should call them Grizzlies east, because no team wants to go up against them.

lmao, they are nowhere near the Grizzlies level

lilteapot
07-05-2015, 06:21 PM
lmao, they are nowhere near the Grizzlies level

Stop eating paint chips, kiddo. They're ruining your reading comprehension.

smoovegittar
07-05-2015, 06:22 PM
eh, who gives a buck.

lilteapot
07-05-2015, 06:23 PM
eh, who gives a buck.

U mad Monroe stood up your team for a small market team? :lol

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-05-2015, 06:29 PM
I'm curious how Middleton, Parker, and Giannis will be lined up. Do they all just play as SFs? 3 at a time lol? Anyway, I know it'll go something like this:

Monroe
J Parker
Giannis
Middleton
MCW
-------
Zaza
Henson
Miles Plumlee
Vaughn
Mayo
Bayless
Vasquez

And Kidd can apparently coach. Tons of flexibility, scoring, passing, good bigs... I don't see why they can't make it in the Top 4 in the East.

lilteapot
07-05-2015, 06:32 PM
I'm curious how Middleton, Parker, and Giannis will be lined up. Do they all just play as SFs? 3 at a time lol? Anyway, I know it'll go something like this:

Monroe
J Parker
Giannis
Middleton
MCW
-------
Zaza
Henson
Miles Plumlee
Dudley
Vaughn
Mayo
Bayless
Vasquez

And Kidd can apparently coach. Tons of flexibility, scoring, passing, good bigs... I don't see why they can't make it in the Top 4 in the East.

Dudley isn't on the Bucks anymore.

I'm thinking it goes:

MCW
Giannis
Parker
Monroe
Henson

Vasquez
Mayo
Middleton
Plumlee
Pachulia

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Dudley isn't on the Bucks anymore.

I'm thinking it goes:

MCW
Giannis
Parker
Monroe
Henson

Vasquez
Mayo
Middleton
Plumlee
Pachulia
You right, you right. Knew he was traded to Wiz, had a brain fart.

You think Middleton comes off the bench? I can dig it. Bucks have like 2 combo-guards, 3 tweener F's who can flex 1 position up or down, and 4 quality bigs. Coach's dream for matchups.

lilteapot
07-05-2015, 06:39 PM
You right, you right. Knew he was traded to Wiz, had a brain fart.

You think Middleton comes off the bench? I can dig it. Bucks have like 2 combo-guards, 3 tweener F's who can flex 1 position up or down, and 4 quality bigs. Coach's dream for matchups.

I think it's interchangeable, I don't think these lineups are going to be set in stone at all. That's the thing about this team that makes me think so highly of it, very versatile and flexible lineups.

HylianNightmare
07-05-2015, 06:42 PM
All I care about is Giannis balling out of his mind. The rest of the bucks can **** off

Milbuck
07-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Giannis is going to be the 4 on the team going forward. Showed some nasty defensive potential at that spot, especially in the playoffs against Chicago.

MCW-Middleton-Jabari-Giannis-Monroe should be starting 5.

I think our emergence is similar to Indy a few years ago. I think this upcoming season is our equivalent of Indy's 2012 season, where we are a very good regular season team and very tricky out in the playoffs. 2nd round is a realistic ceiling imo. I think we're one year away from becoming a legit factor in the playoffs like 2013 Indy though.

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-05-2015, 06:50 PM
I think it's interchangeable, I don't think these lineups are going to be set in stone at all. That's the thing about this team that makes me think so highly of it, very versatile and flexible lineups.
Honestly, I'm w/ you - it's crazy how Bucks arent getting a lot of pub here. They can get points from all sorts of sources - Monroe, Jabari, Giannis, Middleton, Mayo can all get theirs in a variety of ways. Zaza has a good all around game. Henson can swat shots. MCW is Mr. Triple Double. Vasquez can run the offense great as a backup. They'll get boards, stay fresh...

I think maybe only flaw is needing an extra 3P shooter outside of Middleton? :confusedshrug:

Carter_17
07-05-2015, 07:22 PM
Because Bucks gonna stay irrelevant as they always were.

MCW : He can't shot to save his life
Giannis : Rich man's Batum IF he develops a shot
Monroe : Ask any Pistons fan. There is a reason they wanted him out
Middleton: Averaging 13 points per 30 minutes and he is suppose to be their best scorer
Jabari: Good luck with a rookie who just had ACL surgery

Am I missing something? There is gonna be noise though from Giannis and MCW bricks :lol

smoovegittar
07-05-2015, 07:27 PM
U mad Monroe stood up your team for a small market team? :lol

No. Shitty defender. Did you hear we signed Lopez? He knows how to defend.
addendum: I'm quite pleased with results so far, considering.
:D

poido123
07-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Bucks top 3 in the east. Book it

They become a different animal with another offensive threat AND get jabari back.

Long, athletic and talented. Look out east

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Monroe : Ask any Pistons fan. There is a reason they wanted him out

b/c SVG likes having shooters around his Center? :confusedshrug:

MellowYellow
07-06-2015, 12:12 AM
poor spacing and no rim protection, doesn't look good for them.

senelcoolidge
07-06-2015, 01:07 AM
I was listening to some radio station and a guy wanted to talk about the Bucks but the radio host preferred to talk about the sorry ass lakers. So sad.

PickernRoller
07-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Upset the Cavs in the playoffs or bust.