PDA

View Full Version : Mario Hezonja vs Adam Morrison

Braincells
07-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Adam was a very similar prospect to Hezonja coming into the league. In his stint with the Bobcats, Morrison was a solid 12 ppg scorer. He then tore his ACL and was never the same player again. Seems like the diabetes and injuries drained his athleticism away. Poor guy... just never panned out.

I think Hezonja will last longer in the league, though the similarities to Morrison are very striking. Maybe he'll be a healthy "Morrison".

ralph_i_el
07-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Ammo was always a below average athlete. He was an unathletic 3....Hezonja is an athletic 2

outbreak
07-06-2015, 04:34 PM
You've clearly never watched hezonja
Everyone knew morrison had athletic question marks.

Braincells
07-06-2015, 04:38 PM
You've clearly never watched hezonja
Everyone knew morrison had athletic question marks.

But how many people have? Did you watch him play in Europe? I'm currently watching how he matches up to other athletic summer league players.

What you say might be true... but relative to other NBA players, the dynamic of athletic ability changes in the NBA. I'm curious to see how his Euroball athleticism translates to the NBA game.

Levity
07-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Maybe... but the dynamics of athleticism change in the NBA. I'm curious to see how Euroball athleticism translates into the NBA game.

haha i wasnt aware athleticim was ranked geographically.

outbreak
07-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Maybe... but the dynamics of athleticism change in the NBA. I'm curious to see how Euroball athleticism translates into the NBA game.
Watch him play before posting.

outbreak
07-06-2015, 04:41 PM
haha i wasnt aware athleticim was ranked geographically.
I can dunk in europe but when i try anywhere else i can't get the lift for some reason. Maybe gravity is stronger in the usa? Any scientists on ish?

SugarHill
07-06-2015, 04:44 PM
They are nothing alike lol

Braincells
07-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Watch him play before posting.

But I did watch him play. I am watching him play right now vs OKC as well.

I'm basing it off what I am seeing vs other NBA caliber players. How will his athleticism translate to the NBA level?

Braincells
07-06-2015, 04:47 PM
I can dunk in europe but when i try anywhere else i can't get the lift for some reason. Maybe gravity is stronger in the usa? Any scientists on ish?

But can you do it against other NBA players who are even more athletic. I'm more referring to his athleticism relative to other NBA players. I would certainly assume playing against other freaks of nature makes you look less athletic.

Rooster
07-06-2015, 04:48 PM
But how many people have? Did you watch him play in Europe? I'm currently watching how he matches up to other athletic summer league players.

What you say might be true... but relative to other NBA players, the dynamic of athletic ability changes in the NBA. I'm curious to see how his Euroball athleticism translates to the NBA game.

NBA prototype athleticism is on another level when comparing to minor leagues in Europe. If you watch the last FIBA world, our token white boy Plumlee was the most athletic player sans our team. Ammo was dunking on those helpless Euros when he played briefly at Red Star Belgrade.

SHAQisGOAT
07-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Not much alike at all tbh, from what I've seen.

Anyways, I think Ammo gets shitted on way too much nowadays... I remember him being a solid rookie (scored 30 points once), with some potential and room to grow, but then he tore his ACL and everything went down the drain pretty quickly. People judge him for what he became much more than anything else
Still a champ though :lol

Braincells
07-06-2015, 04:53 PM
NBA prototype athleticism is on another level when comparing to minor leagues in Europe. If you watch the last FIBA world, our token white boy Plumlee was the most athletic player sans our team. Ammo was dunking on those helpless Euros when he played briefly at Red Star Belgrade.

That's what I was alluding to somewhat. The measure of a player's athletic ability seems to shift when it translates to the NBA game, especially considering you are going up against other freaks of nature. My position is that Mario may look like the European Kobe, but those kind of athletes are a dime a dozen in the NBA. He would have a find his niche, which is obviously shooting, to be an effective NBA player. Of course, I could be wrong, but this is what I'm seeing so far.

kunk75
07-06-2015, 05:38 PM
OP's user name is ironic

SugarHill
07-06-2015, 09:52 PM
That's what I was alluding to somewhat. The measure of a player's athletic ability seems to shift when it translates to the NBA game, especially considering you are going up against other freaks of nature. My position is that Mario may look like the European Kobe, but those kind of athletes are a dime a dozen in the NBA. He would have a find his niche, which is obviously shooting, to be an effective NBA player. Of course, I could be wrong, but this is what I'm seeing so far.
He's athletic by any measure. :whatever:

Jameerthefear
07-06-2015, 10:08 PM
OP is a moron. He's athletic as hell

Borat_Sagdyev
07-06-2015, 10:13 PM
https://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/55831944eab8ea2a5a72f8b1/mario%20hezonja%20dunk%203.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grpIkI_Yxcw

Braincells
07-06-2015, 10:14 PM
OP is a moron. He's athletic as hell

Maybe, but I kind of want to see how he performs at the NBA level and against elite competition. Will he stand out above the rest?

Maga_1
07-06-2015, 10:14 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Funniest thread of the year.

Jameerthefear
07-06-2015, 10:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Ld8ZDG3gs&feature=youtu.be
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CJQRoQlW8AAQ3Nn.mp4
wow
look at this non athlete

Braincells
07-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Wow... way to misrepresent my argument, douche.

I said I wanted to see how he pans up to other NBA players. Can we at least watch him play a game first?

SyRyanYang
07-06-2015, 10:21 PM
So much for brain cells

Jameerthefear
07-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Wow... way to misrepresent my argument, douche.

I said I wanted to see how he pans up to other NBA players. Can we at least watch him play a game first?
don't make a shitty thread and then blame people for not taking your shitty thread seriously. f*ck off with that

Braincells
07-06-2015, 10:25 PM
don't make a shitty thread and then blame people for not taking your shitty thread seriously. f*ck off with that

Right... because I want to see how he holds up NBA level athleticism as opposed to stiffer euro competition. I didn't say he wasn't athletic anywhere in this thread, you effin dirt bag.

kunk75
07-06-2015, 10:25 PM
i want to see how the OP "pans up" to other all-star level retards

Jameerthefear
07-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Right... because I want to see how he holds up NBA level athleticism as opposed to stiffer euro competition. I didn't say he wasn't athletic anywhere in this thread, you effin dirt bag.
Comparing him to ****ing Adam Morrison already illustrates your point retard. Again, don't make a shitty thread and expect everyone to know your reasoning.

Braincells
07-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Comparing him to ****ing Adam Morrison already illustrates your point retard. Again, don't make a shitty thread and expect everyone to know your reasoning.

I'm comparing their SHOOTING abilities and size coming into the league... not their athleticism you asswipe. My stance isn't that he's not athletic - it's how he will measure up to players of equal or greater athleticism, as opposed to what he faced in Europe. This isn't maligning him in any way. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.

Jameerthefear
07-06-2015, 10:52 PM
I'm comparing their SHOOTING abilities and size coming into the league... not their athleticism you asswipe. My stance isn't that he's not athletic - it's how he will measure up to players of equal or greater athleticism, as opposed to what he faced in Europe. This isn't maligning him in any way. Stop getting your panties in a bunch.
Don't act like you ****ing clarified that shit. You said none of this shit in the OP. We can't read your ****ing mind.

HylianNightmare
07-07-2015, 12:28 AM
He will be a multibillionaires man's Adam Morrison

kNicKz
07-07-2015, 12:33 AM
Morrison was more of a shooter than Hezonja

I honestly don't see too many similarities between them...

kNicKz
07-07-2015, 12:35 AM

Anyways, I think Ammo gets shitted on way too much nowadays... I remember him being a solid rookie (scored 30 points once), with some potential and room to grow, but then he tore his ACL and everything went down the drain pretty quickly. People judge him for what he became much more than anything else

I agree. He got injured and traded to a championship team resulting in him never really getting the chance to play

HylianNightmare
07-07-2015, 12:36 AM
https://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/55831944eab8ea2a5a72f8b1/mario%20hezonja%20dunk%203.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grpIkI_Yxcw

:applause:
Future rep

TheBigVeto
07-07-2015, 01:24 AM

This.
He got a lot of crap after he got injured because he's white.

outbreak
07-07-2015, 04:51 AM
This.
He got a lot of crap after he got injured because he's white.
not just white but a bit of a douche too.

TheBigVeto
07-07-2015, 05:08 AM
Morrison was more of a shooter than Hezonja

I honestly don't see too many similarities between them...

This, it's like the difference between Bird and Jordan.

raprap
07-07-2015, 05:19 AM
:roll:

Prime_Shaq
07-07-2015, 05:23 AM
Ammo 2x champ