PDA

View Full Version : some of bran stan's fav arguments against Kobe died this season

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Efficiency: A dumb argument to begin with, but after what was arguably the most inefficient run to the finals for any ATG by lebron these playoffs/finals that argument is gone

GOAT FO: The GOAT FO that gave prime Kobe all of Pau & Odom compared to the FO's that have given prime Lebron guys like Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love, TT

Stacked teams: Bran bout to roll out with the EC all star team this year and for the 6th straight year of his prime will have 2 all stars beside him

RIP

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 06:19 PM
OP so proud of himself right now, actually thinks he shut down some 'arguments' lol

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:19 PM
OP so proud of himself right now, actually thinks he shut down some 'arguments' lol

i didn't do anything to shut them down..

brans play/FA positioning & FO did that for me..

buddha
07-06-2015, 06:22 PM
Bran lost his chance at passing Kobe when he lost to the Spurs for the second time. no point in arguing with his stans anymore, when it's all said and done they will just look like delusional asshats.

ArbitraryWater
i didn't do anything to shut them down..

brans play/FA positioning & FO did that for me..

Dont you even realize that you're horribly contradicting yourself? :lol

LeBron's efficiency was literally THE thing that kept this from being the GOAT finals... if you don't care about efficiency as you say, then how damn high does LeBron's finals series rank all-time? 36/13/9?

See, you do care... think before you make these shitty threads you goddamn retard.

Mirror
Efficiency: A dumb argument to begin with, but after what was arguably the most inefficient run to the finals for any ATG by lebron these playoffs/finals that argument is gone

GOAT FO: The GOAT FO that gave prime Kobe all of Pau & Odom compared to the FO's that have given prime Lebron guys like Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love, TT

:kobe:

DMAVS41
07-06-2015, 06:25 PM

Stacked teams: Bran bout to roll out with the EC all star team this year and for the 6th straight year of his prime will have 2 all stars beside him

RIP

Don't follow this line of thinking:

Efficiency? Lebron in the playoffs made the case for why efficiency is so important. His inability to score efficiently in the playoffs was a huge reason his team lost. If anything, what happened this year should illustrate why scoring efficiency matters so much.

GOAT FO? Yep...and Lebron's had great front offices around him for 5 straight years now. Hence why he's made the finals 5 times and won 2 titles. You give great players great help...they'll win a lot and make the finals. :confusedshrug:

Stacked team? Lebron's team in the playoffs was one of the handful of least talented teams to ever make the finals....reinforcing how important help is in order to win it all. Nothing at all supports Lebron had elite help in the playoffs this year...in fact, all the evidence suggests it was shit help.

Going forward? Yep...his team is absurdly loaded and what happens with this squad over the next 3 to 5 years will have a large impact on Lebron's legacy and GOAT ranking.

Young X
07-06-2015, 06:26 PM
How is efficiency a dumb argument?

RRR3
07-06-2015, 06:28 PM
We still have the efficiency argument you dolt. If LeEfficient from 2012-14 existed Cavs win easily. LeBron forgot how to shoot AND finish its obvious why his efficient was shit.

Stacked teams? Kyrie is very good. And Love is an amazing 3rd option (he's obviously capable of much more. 26/13 or whatever as the main guy on bad team. On a better team probably more like 21/12). But I wouldn't call the Cavs stacked. I mean they're stacked for the east :lol

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 06:29 PM

OP doesn't care LeBron needed all those shots... OP simply amazed at 36/13/9 :bowdown:

He been replying for 7 minutes now... he doesn't know how to get back from this, and not blatantly contradict himself... :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:30 PM

LeBron's efficiency was literally THE thing that kept this from being the GOAT finals... if you don't care about efficiency as you say, then how damn high does LeBron's finals series rank all-time? 36/13/9?

See, you do care... think before you make these shitty threads you goddamn retard.

see this is where you tried to be smart and just walked right into an ether

you dumb fuccs always bring up FG%.. yet all through the playoffs effeciency wasn't brought up by you guys because.. Lebron was wining.. and at the end of the day Winning > pretty %'s... you bran stans proved that to ISH all through the playoffs

:roll: :roll:

LeBron's efficiency was literally THE thing that kept this from being the GOAT finals...

"the thing" that kept this from being the "GOAT finals" was the whole not shooting over 28% from 5 feet, receiving single coverage every single play & getting blown out the last 3 games in the proccess

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:30 PM

this cat is stuck on full retard 24/7 :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:31 PM
OP been replying for 7 minutes now... he doesn't know how to get back from this, and not blatantly contradict himself... :oldlol:

you sitting in this thread hitting refresh waiting for me to reply..?

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2015, 06:32 PM
I bet the OP doesn't consider the Warriors to be stacked even though they have 4 players who have been all stars recently, and one of them didn't even need to play for them to steamroll the West :lol

RRR3
07-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Why are Kobe fans still butthurt in a year LeBron DIDN'T win? They've only been truly happy in 2011 lol

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 06:33 PM

you dumb fuccs always bring up FG%.. yet all through the playoffs effeciency wasn't brought up by you guys because.. Lebron was wining.. and at the end of the day Winning > pretty %'s... you bran stans proved that to ISH all through the playoffs

"the thing" that kept this from being the "GOAT finals" was the whole not shooting over 28% from 5 feet, receiving single coverage every single play & getting blown out the last 3 games in the proccess

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-51329-Jacksonville-Jaguars-wtf-guy-g-Lltc.gif

OP, I'm confused... what is it now? Efficiency relevant or not?

Also, you're criteria for blowouts must be awfully strict :lol

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:34 PM

its a dumb argument to use against Kobe when trying to discredit Kobe

playoff fg%

Kobe: 45

Ray: 44%

Reggie Miller: 45%

Dirk: 46%

same FG% as some of the GOAT shooters on way higher volume

dubeta
07-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Lol Cavs only had 2 all-stars last year

#rekt

dubeta
07-06-2015, 06:36 PM
its a dumb argument to use against Kobe when trying to discredit Kobe

playoff fg%

Kobe: 45

Ray: 44%

Reggie Miller: 45%

Dirk: 46%

same FG% as some of the GOAT shooters on way higher volume

Yet his fg% craters in the finals

warriorfan
I bet the OP doesn't consider the Warriors to be stacked even though they have 4 players who have been all stars recently, and one of them didn't even need to play for them to steamroll the West :lol

trying to label Old No-D Lee and Andrew 20 mpg damaged Bogut as "recent all stars". (a vague label that doesn't mean much anyways) Is the most intellectually dishonest or most full retard thing I have seen you say in awhile.

Lebron23
OP dickride the Warriors in the NBA Finals, but he's still not happy that they won the NBA title.

LBJ put a much better Kobe impression that Prime Kobe in the NBA Finals. LBJ was inefficient, but he still averaged 36/13/9.

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:38 PM
OP dickride the Warriors in the NBA Finals, but he's still not happy that they won the NBA title.

LBJ put a much better Kobe impression that Prime Kobe in the NBA Finals. LBJ was inefficient, but he still averaged 36/13/9.

Kobe impression? When is the last time Kobe shit the bed in every 4th quarter and overtime in the finals while being single covered? :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 06:38 PM
trying to label Old No-D Lee and Andrew 20 mpg damaged Bogut as "recent all stars". (a vague label that doesn't mean much anyways) Is the most intellectually dishonest or most full retard thing I have seen you say in awhile.

The most dishonest thing is you caping as a Warriors fan (inb4 says you lol rofl omg)

Kobe impression? When is the last time Kobe shit the bed in every 4th quarter and overtime in the finals while being single covered? :confusedshrug:

https://swishnba.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/photo.jpg

there you go, ****tard

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:40 PM
The most dishonest thing is you caping as a Warriors fan (inb4 says you lol rofl omg)

... you know least about basketball on the forum and you argue like a mentally handicapped speech and debate student...do everyone a favor and post on some german soccer forum or something because you don't know shit about anything here

imnew09
07-06-2015, 06:40 PM
2/6 check that stat

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:41 PM

you just counted two bench players who didn't start the entire season as "being all stars recently"

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Lee isn't that old and was an all star in 2013.

Bogut? WTF? Was he ever even an all star? You don't even know your own squad :facepalm

RRR3
07-06-2015, 06:42 PM
@curryfan

Bogut has never been an allstar dumbass. He has been All-NBA though.

He was referring to the best player on the Warriors (Iggy)

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2015, 06:43 PM
you just counted two bench players who didn't start the entire season as "being all stars recently"
Were they not all stars recently? Lee/Iggy were all stars in 2013, Iggy won FMVP, Lee would be a starter on most squads, and doesn't even get any burn.

And if you want to be technical about it, Love wasn't an all star this year.

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Were they not all stars recently? Lee/Iggy were all stars in 2013, Iggy won FMVP, Lee would be a starter on most squads, and doesn't even get any burn.

Love was an all-star recently (2014), however, 2013, does NOT count as recently anymore... you didnt know this?!

Besides, Love wasn't an all-star ONLY BECUZ OF LEBRON BALL DOE

Wade's Rings
@curryfan

:oldlol:

warriorfan
@curryfan

you are a fan of wizards and dungeons and dragons and memorize basketball reference to see who has been an all star this many times

huge nerd get off these basketball forums and go back to your anime nerd discussions in the BTE

dubeta
07-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Warriorfan is such a ****king loser :lol

I'm loving this meltdown

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:46 PM

so the 2010 cavs featured 4 players who had been all stars recently..

ok thanks for the new ammo

J Shuttlesworth
Love was an all-star recently (2014), however, 2013, does NOT count as recently anymore... you didnt know this?!

Besides, Love wasn't an all-star ONLY BECUZ OF LEBRON BALL DOE
Oh ok, got it. I didn't know recently only refers to 1 year. Thanks for pointing that out, AW. Always on point :applause:

Wade's Rings

there you go, ****tard

Single Coverage doe?

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 06:47 PM
*says you should get off the NBA forum because you dont know or dont talk basketball, only talks about random strangers' personalities

:yaohappy:

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Lee isn't that old and was an all star in 2013.

Bogut? WTF? Was he ever even an all star? You don't even know your own squad :facepalm

David Lee is 32 years old and that is old in the NBA, especially when you had bottom tier athleticism to start with and couldn't afford to lose any. :facepalm

Keep boiling down basketball knowledge to memorizing who had how many stars next to their name on basketball reference.com

These nggas don't even watch the games. It's turned into a basketball reference copy paste fest. You guys should go to realGayMen if you are into fugazi nerdfests that masquerade as basketball discussions

RRR3
07-06-2015, 06:48 PM
you are a fan of wizards and dungeons and dragons and memorize basketball reference to see who has been an all star this many times

huge nerd get off these basketball forums and go back to your anime nerd discussions in the BTE
My avatar is a tribute to Christopher Lee, a great actor and favorite of mine who died recently. He is shown as Saruman from Lord of the Rings, my favorite book (not that you've ever read one) and film series.

Oh and

ZVC

RRR3
07-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Single Coverage doe?
LeBron was doubled frequently in his best finals (2012)

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:50 PM
My avatar is a tribute to Christopher Lee, a great actor and favorite of mine who died recently.He is shown as Saruman from Lord of the Rings, my favorite book (not that you've ever read one) and film series.

Nerd detected

Let me take a wild guess, you are single. :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Thread cliff's

** bran stans yet to acknowledge the stacked 2016

** bran stans yet to acknowledge the Cavs and their great FO

** bran stans yet to acknowledge that when you're leading your team through the playoffs Winning > pretty FG% (well they silently acknowledged this during the playoffs)

** in 2010 bran lost with a stacked team that had 4 players who were recently all stars

** AW is on my string (9 post in 10 minutes with surely more to come

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2015, 06:51 PM
David Lee is 32 years old and that is old in the NBA, especially when you had bottom tier athleticism to start with and couldn't afford to lose any. :facepalm

Keep boiling down basketball knowledge to memorizing who had how many stars next to their name on basketball reference.com

These nggas don't even watch the games. It's turned into a basketball reference copy paste fest. You guys should go to realGayMen if you are into fugazi nerdfests that masquerade as basketball discussions
When LeBron is 32, people will be still saying "no excuses, he's in his prime"

And yes, a 32 year old David Lee would still start on most teams. He was good when he was in the lineup in the finals, and was better than at least 2 of the Cavs starters.

DMAVS41
07-06-2015, 06:53 PM

This just isn't true.

Most sane people absolutely talked about how shitty Lebron's scoring efficiency was throughout the playoffs.

I know Chazzy (a very well respected and amazingly intelligent Kobe/Lakers fan) talked about it. I talked about it.

We all knew if he didn't bring that up...they weren't going to beat a real team. You can beat garbage teams in the East, but you aren't winning 4 out of 7 against elite teams with you best player shooting 48% TS...it's just not good enough.

Also, who here actually denies that the Cavs are all time loaded if healthy? I haven't seen anyone remotely imply that this upcoming Cavs team isn't absurdly talented.

The crazy thing is...your own arguments support what sane people have been saying the whole time. Scoring efficiency really matters....and your help really matters in relation to the competition.

And you are going to use the last year and the last 5 years as evidence to go the other way? What?

Literally everything we all said would happen...happened. Lebron was more efficient than ever and Lebron got great help...won an absurd amount of games and made the finals 5 times and won 2 titles. That is your argument against help/efficiency?

And the haters were on point as well...I didn't think Lebron would ever meltdown like he did in the 11 finals.

Hence why his ranking all time should reflect both his amazing skills and ability and greatness...and his noticeable flaws and weaknesses.

But really man...and Kobe fans in general...the last 5 years overall pretty much prove everything we had been saying in 09 and 10 correct.

You don't want to go there.

RRR3
07-06-2015, 06:53 PM
Thread cliff's

** bran stans yet to acknowledge the stacked 2016

** bran stans yet to acknowledge the Cavs and their great FO

** bran stans yet to acknowledge that when you're leading your team through the playoffs Winning > pretty FG% (well they silently acknowledged this during the playoffs)

** in 2010 bran lost with a stacked team that had 4 players who were recently all stars

** AW is on my string (9 post in 10 minutes with surely more to come
*Cavs aren't stacked

*2010 Cavs were DEFINITELY not stacked

*LeBron would have won if he was not efficient

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:54 PM
When LeBron is 32, people will be still saying "no excuses, he's in his prime"

And yes, a 32 year old David Lee would still start on most teams. He was good when he was in the lineup in the finals, and was better than at least 2 of the Cavs starters.

Ok let me help you with something.

LBJ = The most athletic person in the history of the game

David Lee = One of the least athletic persons in the history of the game

So when you reach 30 and your athleticism starts dwindling. Which player do you think is going to suffer more from subtracting from their athleticism? The player who is godly athletic or the person who is struggling with their current low level of athleticism.

Common sense fail. :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Single Coverage doe?

ohhh damn.... forgot, Kobe was triple teamed and had polar bears protecting the basket and lasers shot at him...

randomly clicked at a point of his 2009 Finals scoring compilation and my eyes were OPENED :bowdown:

http://i.gyazo.com/5915417002aec145c32137d75f47b553.png

:yaohappy:

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:55 PM
*Cavs aren't stacked

go outside and talk to some girls :lol

Lebron23

there you go, ****tard

Strong argument here.

RRR3
Nerd detected

Let me take a wild guess, you are single. :oldlol:
ZVC

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:56 PM
ZVC

VLR3

Virgin Loser R 3

RRR3
07-06-2015, 06:58 PM
VLR3

Virgin Loser R 3
http://i.imgur.com/8QnFgB3.gif

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 06:59 PM

That photo should be changed to...

"Women RRR3 Has Slept With"

J Shuttlesworth
Good thing LeBron lost with those all stars before the finals. Kobe stan logic says it doesn't affect his legacy. Kobe lost with 4 all stars in the finals 2004. He also lost with 4 all stars in the 1999 season, and that was with 4 players who were all stars that year :facepalm

Wade's Rings

Wade's Rings
07-06-2015, 07:01 PM
ohhh damn.... forgot, Kobe was triple teamed and had polar bears protecting the basket and lasers shot at him...

randomly clicked at a point of his 2009 Finals scoring compilation and my eyes were OPENED :bowdown:

http://i.gyazo.com/5915417002aec145c32137d75f47b553.png

For most of the series?

ArbitraryWater
07-06-2015, 07:05 PM
For most of the series?

Do you even know the answer to this? YouTube is your friend in this case, Wade's Rings :cheers:

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 07:05 PM
This just isn't true.

Most sane people absolutely talked about how shitty Lebron's scoring efficiency was throughout the playoffs.

I know Chazzy (a very well respected and amazingly intelligent Kobe/Lakers fan) talked about it. I talked about it.

We all knew if he didn't bring that up...they weren't going to beat a real team. You can beat garbage teams in the East, but you aren't winning 4 out of 7 against elite teams with you best player shooting 48% TS...it's just not good enough.

Also, who here actually denies that the Cavs are all time loaded if healthy? I haven't seen anyone remotely imply that this upcoming Cavs team isn't absurdly talented.

The crazy thing is...your own arguments support what sane people have been saying the whole time. Scoring efficiency really matters....and your help really matters in relation to the competition.

And you are going to use the last year and the last 5 years as evidence to go the other way? What?

Literally everything we all said would happen...happened. Lebron was more efficient than ever and Lebron got great help...won an absurd amount of games and made the finals 5 times and won 2 titles. That is your argument against help/efficiency?

And the haters were on point as well...I didn't think Lebron would ever meltdown like he did in the 11 finals.

Hence why his ranking all time should reflect both his amazing skills and ability and greatness...and his noticeable flaws and weaknesses.

But really man...and Kobe fans in general...the last 5 years overall pretty much prove everything we had been saying in 09 and 10 correct.

You don't want to go there.

wow nice revisionist history there..

all we ever heard was that if Lebron got any help, he'd win rings easily.. hell he said it his god damn self :facepalm

and they/he was wrong... it wasn't easy, he's lost twice as many times as he's won..

Lebron just made the finals while shooting below 50% TS.. which is pretty awful.. yet still made the finals... showing that not only was his supporting cast not as bad as everybody wanted to believe, but that his competition was weak af.. seeing as when he finally faced a real team.. they got stomped..

through 09-10 Kobe averaged 30pp on 56% in the playoffs, that's MJ level of efficiency and scoring..

efficiency always needs to be put in context.. 39% in these finals is ****ING AWFUL considering the defense he was facing/ and the fact that he was taking 33+ shots per night..

compare that to Dirk in 2011.. who shot 41% in the finals, which again isn't considered to be efficient but is talked about for how amazing he played in the clutch and all the big time buckets he was getting when his team needed it throughout the game

11 Dirk & 15 Lebron's finals effeciency based solely off FG% is basically the same.. but obviously one was way better than the other..

this is fuccing hilarious.. because during 09 and 10 it was all "give lebron some help and he wins every year" :roll:

Kobe from 08-10 was extremely efficient in the playoffs, you'd have to be in idiot to think otherwise..

and during most of 09 we were hearing from people just like yourself about how Kobe "will never win without Shaq"

yeah how did that work out...

Wade's Rings
07-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Do you even know the answer to this? YouTube is your friend in this case, Wade's Rings :cheers:

I really don't want to go watch Youtube Highlights of that series right now.

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Good thing LeBron lost with those all stars before the finals. Kobe stan logic says it doesn't affect his legacy. Kobe lost with 4 all stars in the finals 2004. He also lost with 4 all stars in the 1999 season, and that was with 4 players who were all stars that year :facepalm

still waiting for your reply to how the 2010 Cavs were stacked since they had 4 players who were recently all stars just like the warriors using your logic

:oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 07:10 PM
*Cavs aren't stacked

Bran, Kyrie, Love, TT, Mozgof, Jamal Crawford or (Joe Johnson), Andy V, Iman Shumpert, JR Smith isn't a stacked team..??

RRR3
07-06-2015, 07:11 PM
I wish Kobe fans were aware that Kobe likes and respects LeBron and is his friend. And would think they were idiots for discrediting him

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 07:13 PM
I wish Kobe fans were aware that Kobe likes and respects LeBron and is his friend. And would think they were idiots for discrediting him

I wish bran stans could not only dish it but take it as well..

yall spend 5 years using these bullet points to hate on Kobe and then somebody comes a long and points out that these could all be used against Lebron and it's a problem..

:cry: :cry:

RRR3
07-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Do they have Crawford or JJ yet?

Shumpert is a run of the mill role player. Tt is a hustle guy. Varejao is a more skilled Tt who is never healthy. Jr is an idiot. Love doesn't get the role necessary to produce what he's capable of. He's wasted.

Their depth is awful. Not saying LeBron hasn't played on stacked teams cuz he has. And failed with em too at times.

If Love gets more involved they'll be more stacked but right now eh.

RRR3
07-06-2015, 07:15 PM
I wish bran stans could not only dish it but take it as well..

yall spend 5 years using these bullet points to hate on Kobe and then somebody comes a long and points out that these could all be used against Lebron and it's a problem..

:cry: :cry:
You're so stupid. "We" (I give Kobe his props these days) troll about Kobe because from the second LeBron was hailed as "the next MJ" kobetards have hated him and refused to admit how good he was. You idiots created LeBron stans :lol

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Do they have Crawford or JJ yet?

Shumpert is a run of the mill role player. Tt is a hustle guy. Varejao is a more skilled Tt who is never healthy. Jr is an idiot. Love doesn't get the role necessary to produce what he's capable of. He's wasted.

Their depth is awful. Not saying LeBron hasn't played on stacked teams cuz he has. And failed with em too at times.

If Love gets more involved they'll be more stacked but right now eh.

holy shit this is why everybody hates you guys.. :lol :lol

you got to love how literally everybody is just a scrub in bran stan land and the one guy you don't wanna diss (Kyrie) doesn't get mentioned

funniest part is when you say "Love doesn't get the role necessary".. yeah because there's already a 2nd option that is good enough to make Love (an all NBA player in 2014) the 3rd option.. which speaks to how talented this team is

RRR3
07-06-2015, 07:18 PM
holy shit this is why everybody hates you guys.. :lol

you got to love how literally everybody is just a scrub in bran stan land and the one guy you don't wanna diss (Kyrie) doesn't get mentioned

funniest part is when you say "Love doesn't get the role necessary".. yeah because there's already a 2nd option that is good enough to make Love (an all NBA player in 2014) the 3rd option.. which speaks to how talented this team is
I thought the Cavs were stacked until they actually played. Their depth sucked

warriorfan
07-06-2015, 07:19 PM
holy shit this is why everybody hates you guys.. :lol :lol

shumpert a random role player

tt just a scrub hustle guy

love is now supposedly being wasted but this is in no way lebrons fault?

:wtf:

these fuccin guys

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 07:19 PM
You're so stupid. "We" (I give Kobe his props these days) troll about Kobe because from the second LeBron was hailed as "the next MJ" kobetards have hated him and refused to admit how good he was. You idiots created LeBron stans :lol

i'm glad you're preaching the lets not troll schtik when 2 pages ago you called Iggy the Warriors best player

RRR3
07-06-2015, 07:21 PM
i'm glad you're preaching the lets not troll schtik when 2 pages ago you called Iggy the Warriors best player
Yeah I should really respond seriously to warriorsfan

aj1987
07-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Kobe from 08-10 was extremely efficient in the playoffs, you'd have to be in idiot to think otherwise..
LeBron has averaged 28/9/6 on 57% TS ('11-'15) and Kobe averaged 30/6/6 on 57%. Even with LeBron absolutely horrible shooting this season, he's still at 57% TS. 60% TS from '11 to '14, BTW.

Oh, and MJ has a CAREER PO average of 33 PPG on 57% TS. Not really close to 30 PPG over a 3 year stretch from Kobe.

TheMarkMadsen
07-06-2015, 07:41 PM
LeBron has averaged 28/9/6 on 57% TS ('11-'15) and Kobe averaged 30/6/6 on 57%. Even with LeBron absolutely horrible shooting this season, he's still at 57% TS. 60% TS from '11 to '14, BTW.

Oh, and MJ has a CAREER PO average of 33 PPG on 57% TS. Not really close to 30 PPG over a 3 year stretch from Kobe.

I should have clarified that I was talking about 2nd 3peat Jordan..

and so Lebron from 11-15 when compared to Kobe from 08-10.. Kobe was the better scorer on the same efficiency.. same amount of playmaking.. the taller guy grabed a few more rebounds..

and this even included 11-14 for Lebron when his efficiency was inflated due to playing with another 25 ppg scorer in Wade (11,12) and Bosh

very impressive for Kobe just goes to show that the efficiency argument for Kobe was dumb

I<3NBA
07-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Don't follow this line of thinking:

Efficiency? Lebron in the playoffs made the case for why efficiency is so important. His inability to score efficiently in the playoffs was a huge reason his team lost. If anything, what happened this year should illustrate why scoring efficiency matters so much.

GOAT FO? Yep...and Lebron's had great front offices around him for 5 straight years now. Hence why he's made the finals 5 times and won 2 titles. You give great players great help...they'll win a lot and make the finals. :confusedshrug:

Stacked team? Lebron's team in the playoffs was one of the handful of least talented teams to ever make the finals....reinforcing how important help is in order to win it all. Nothing at all supports Lebron had elite help in the playoffs this year...in fact, all the evidence suggests it was shit help.

Going forward? Yep...his team is absurdly loaded and what happens with this squad over the next 3 to 5 years will have a large impact on Lebron's legacy and GOAT ranking.
holy shit. you just destroyed OP.

Hey Yo
07-07-2015, 12:25 AM
DMAVS wrote"

First he calls a 60 win team....garbage

then says you can't win with your best player shooting 48%TS yet negates to mention best players 2nd and 3rd options aren't available.

How would Dirk have done in 2011 w/o Kidd and Chandler?

sdot_thadon
07-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Some year lebron just put in the books, didn't even win the chip and got all these stan bases acting like he got 2 in the same year or some shit.......imagine had he won:oldlol:

Hey Yo
07-07-2015, 12:43 AM
I should have clarified that I was talking about 2nd 3peat Jordan..

and so Lebron from 11-15 when compared to Kobe from 08-10.. Kobe was the better scorer on the same efficiency.. same amount of playmaking.. the taller guy grabed a few more rebounds..

and this even included 11-14 for Lebron when his efficiency was inflated due to playing with another 25 ppg scorer in Wade (11,12) and Bosh

very impressive for Kobe just goes to show that the efficiency argument for Kobe was dumb
LeBron took over 1000 3pt attempts during that time at about 39%

Howe did Wade and Bosh inflate that efficiency?

gts
07-07-2015, 12:54 AM
*Cavs aren't stacked

Stop right there. The Cavs are stacked. That's not a bad thing by the way it's actually good but let's not go down the Cavs aren't stacked road because it just sucks any credibility out of your argument when you or anyone plays that card

PickernRoller
07-07-2015, 12:55 AM
There is only one argument to be had and that's 2*/6. No amount of downplaying, no amount of spin, no amount of denial will change the fact that Lebron is a massive underachiever and as a result doesn't belong in the Top 10 (superior players take his spots) but Top 15 is indeed where he belongs - he's not a bust but he's overrated as hell back and forth.

Poochymama
07-07-2015, 01:02 AM
Stop right there. The Cavs are stacked. That's not a bad thing by the way it's actually good but let's not go down the Cavs aren't stacked road because it just sucks any credibility out of your argument when you or anyone plays that card

This.

Cavs are easily the most talented team in the league if healthy. They almost won a championship with their second and third best player out. And their core is like 24 years old and only going to get better with age and another year of chemistry.

They're more stacked than any of the Heat teams, not as top heavy, but far deeper.

Lebron, Kyrie, Love, Thompson, Andy, Smith, Mozgov, Shumpert. Even if they don't get Crawford, they're still the most talented team in the past half decade or so. Then you add good three point backups like Jones and Miller for close games when they're down.

Funktion
07-07-2015, 01:06 AM
This.

Cavs are easily the most talented team in the league if healthy. They almost won a championship with their second and third best player out. And their core is like 24 years old and only going to get better with age and another year of chemistry.

They're more stacked than any of the Heat teams, not as top heavy, but far deeper.

Lebron, Kyrie, Love, Thompson, Andy, Smith, Mozgov, Shumpert. Even if they don't get Crawford, they're still the most talented team in the past half decade or so. Then you add good three point backups like Jones and Miller for close games when they're down.

:biggums: