PDA

View Full Version : We Need to Get Some Stars in the East

RRR3
07-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Conference disparity has become a complete joke

Sportal
07-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Hasn't the East got the bigger potential pool of players under 25?

I realise you could make two Western all-star teams, but yeah...

Cavs, Bulls, Pacer, Wiz, Heat and then you have all the other talent coming through. Bucks, Magic, Raptors, Celtics, Detroit etc.

RRR3
07-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Hasn't the East got the bigger potential pool of players under 25?

I realise you could make two Western all-star teams, but yeah...

Cavs, Bulls, Pacer, Wiz, Heat and then you have all the other talent coming through. Bucks, Magic, Raptors, Celtics, Detroit etc.
The East is shit bro.

Hopefully Miami benefits this year unlike last year :dancin

imnew09
07-06-2015, 10:24 PM
East got all the stars...

on the Cavs

WorldWarriors
07-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Carmelo, LEBRON, Wade all in the same draft class. There's DRose.There was Pierce, Garnett and Ray for a minute. The draft hasn't been too kind to the east I guess. With the exception of Kyrie and Wall I'm not sure who among the young players have risen to star status.

JimmyMcAdocious
07-06-2015, 10:53 PM
PG in 2010 and probably wait on Parker and Embiid. We don't really know what they can do yet. Wiggins was sent West. Other than that, the East keeps getting most of the top 4 picks in the last 4 or 5 drafts and keeps ****ing up. It's more incompetent FOs, which I guess aligns with the West also being deeper.

dubeta
07-06-2015, 11:05 PM
LOL the East is better now

Durant, Westbrook, Curry, who else does the West have?

East has Wall, Melo, LeBron, Kyrie, Milsap, Paul George, Rose, Gasol etc

East is definitely more talented now

Braincells
07-06-2015, 11:21 PM

East is definitely more talented now

Gasol? Chicago fans started turning on him and consider him a negative. Same with Melo in NY. George is also coming off an injury, so he has to work himself back to superstar status.

It's still a JV conference when you look at it.

Real14
07-06-2015, 11:27 PM
East have most of the all stars...

on the Cavs

:applause: corrected.

WorldWarriors
07-06-2015, 11:30 PM

East is definitely more talented now Harden, Dwight, Davis, Blake, Aldridge, Leonard, Lilliard, Paul

Alamо
07-06-2015, 11:42 PM
They all play for the Cavs

RRR3
07-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Spurs fans can't say jack about stacked teams right now.

I<3NBA
07-07-2015, 12:09 AM
which is still a sad state considering Spurs may be equal or better than the Cavs. and yet there are still 4 other teams in the West equal or better than the Spurs.

the East only have Cleveland. even if if you distribute Kyrie, Love, and Lebron in the East, it won't increase the chances of other East teams. rather, it will make the East even more laughable with ZERO, i repeat, ZERO contenders.

when you can make 2 or 3 West All Star teams, and the East can only make one (and some of them get in on name recall rather than present ability) that rather says it all doesn't it?

HylianNightmare
07-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Drummonds time is coming

Alamо
07-07-2015, 12:28 AM

Spurs play in the West

Heavincent
07-07-2015, 12:49 AM

It's true though. The 3 best players in the conference are on the Cavs :oldlol:

kennethgriffin
07-07-2015, 12:51 AM
the best players in the east are

- lebron james
- kyrie irving
- kevin love
- tristan thompson
- dwyane wade
- chris bosh

go figure

J Shuttlesworth
07-07-2015, 12:53 AM
I don't get it... do the people complaining about Cleveland having stars want those players to be spreadout through the East so that there aren't any title contenders at all in the East? You guys just want the WCF to be the real finals, and only mediocre teams coming out of the East? I'd rather have a good finals. If you saw the Raptors/Wizards series this year, you'd understand that having more balanced teams in the east wouldn't mean good series.

But it should be a little more interesting with Melo, PG, Wade (?), and Rose (?) healthy. Seems like all the major free agents went to Western teams instead and the top 2 draft picks in the West too :facepalm

At least the Bucks/Sixers should be good in a few years