PDA

View Full Version : Robert Upshaw will be the Lakers first DPOY since...

DFish24
07-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Michael Cooper. Dude is a steal. He will be the next Tyson Chandler/Marcus Camby, book it.:rockon:

MP.Trey
07-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Who? Is this another Summer League overreaction thread? Those always work out so well..

buddha
07-07-2015, 09:36 PM
D'Angelo Russell / Jordan Clarkson
Kobe Bryant / Lou Williams
Nick Young
Julius Randle / Brandon Bass / Larry Nance
Roy Hibbert / Robert Upshaw

will surprise people.

NugzFan
07-07-2015, 09:37 PM
Michael Cooper. Dude is a steal. He will be the next Tyson Chandler/Marcus Camby, book it.:rockon:

Care to make a bet on that? Or is it just another stupid laker fan making another stupid prediction?

FireDavidKahn
McGee with an even worse IQ.

Hittin_Shots
Lakers building themselves up for a fall pretty nicely again this off season

DFish24
Laker haters scared:lol

J Shuttlesworth
07-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Damn, Lakers are so damn stacked. If they don't at least win the West this year, they will have to change their franchise name and relocate.

DFish24
07-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Care to make a bet on that? Or is it just another stupid laker fan making another stupid prediction?

Nuggets:roll: no wonder u mad:lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Damn i thought a Laker won it since Cooper.............guess not. Shaq deserved it in 2000 doe he was the best offensive and defensive player in the league that season. Thats why he has the GOAT peak

alanLA92
07-07-2015, 09:50 PM
ISH taking all the bait lately. :lol

Smoke117
07-07-2015, 09:58 PM
http://theroyalhalf.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ktQzR.gif

MJ(Mean John)
07-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Nick Young

will surprise people.

I think it's

D'Angelo/Lou Willy
Clarkson/ Lou Willy
Kobe/ Anthony Brown
Randle/ Brandon Bass/Nance
Hibbert/ Black/Upshaw

IncarceratedBob
07-07-2015, 10:11 PM
people acting like he's a bad dude, his parents were addicted to heroin while he was growing up and he never had a regular family life. he didnt start playing basketball until his senior year of high school when he used it as a way to get away from his horrible life at home. this summer he's got a mentor, maybe you've heard of him: Dikembe Mutombo. Dikembe has taken Upshaw under his wing and Upshaw is even living with Dikembe right now. Upshaw is gonna be a crazy defensive player in the NBA

Bond007
07-07-2015, 10:25 PM
people acting like he's a bad dude, his parents were addicted to heroin while he was growing up and he never had a regular family life. he didnt start playing basketball until his senior year of high school when he used it as a way to get away from his horrible life at home. this summer he's got a mentor, maybe you've heard of him: Dikembe Mutombo. Dikembe has taken Upshaw under his wing and Upshaw is even living with Dikembe right now. Upshaw is gonna be a crazy defensive player in the NBA

:applause:

Genaro
07-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Calm down, my man. If he gets to be a good shot blocker coming from the bench it will be already a steal.

NugzFan
07-08-2015, 12:18 AM
Nuggets:roll: no wonder u mad:lol

Thank you for proving me right. :oldlol: :applause:

Keep making laker fans looking stupid.

kennethgriffin
07-08-2015, 12:39 AM
I just watched some vids and the guy is a legit dekembe mutombo clone..

His sense for where the balls going and how he waits for them to commit before doing the clamp on blocking motion that doesnt result in wild swinging/possible foul calls

Its perfect..

Baby Arm Johnso
07-08-2015, 03:32 AM

No idea if Upshaw will make it in the pros but huge respect for Mr. Mutombo for all the love he is giving this young man - very cool!

Mawly-G
07-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Nick Young

will surprise people.
Pretty solid lineup with some potential building blocks going into the future. Probably still wont get a playoff berth this year though, unless Russell and Randle surprise everyone and play at damn near all star level.

West-Side
07-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Nick Young

will surprise people.

Please stop showing me our roster.
It's depressing.

FireDavidKahn
07-08-2015, 10:33 AM
And how do you know he is a good dude? Have you ever met him?:facepalm

Mirror
07-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Who? Is this another Summer League overreaction thread? Those always work out so well..

I'm guessing so.

imnew09
07-08-2015, 11:58 AM

True story or nah, i just jizzed

Brokenbeat
07-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Thank you for proving me right. :oldlol: :applause:

Keep making laker fans looking stupid.

Lol, you're that guy that ends up looking like a dumbass when he's trying to insult someone else. Well done. :applause: