PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: D'Angelo Russell Most Alpha Player on The Lakers

RoundMoundOfReb
07-07-2015, 10:10 PM
"I feel like I can walk into a room with the leagues top players and lead."

Wow...Just surpassed Jordan Clarkson & Nick Young as the most Alpha player on the Lakers roster!

Lakers Baby!

TheBigVeto
07-07-2015, 10:23 PM

Wow...Just surpassed Jordan Clarkson & Jeremy Lin as the most Alpha player on the Lakers roster!

Lakers Baby!

FTFY

Nick Young is not alpha. He's just dumb.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-07-2015, 10:24 PM
FTFY

Nick Young is not alpha. He's just dumb.
Yeah maybe not. Just couldn't think of any other Alphas on the Lakers roster.

kennethgriffin
07-07-2015, 10:30 PM
this might be the one instance in which i'd agree

the first guy i've ever seen with an even more cut throat alpha approach is D'alphalo Russell

period

shocking. i had to think about it for a minute. but its true

kobe challenged jordan 1 on 1 at age 17 and said he'd beat his ass

that was the most alpha sh*t ever. but like wilts 100 point game. theres no video of it

there is video of russell saying "if i emulated anyone you would have seen someone do the things i do "

and

that and him basically walking into kobes team and on the first day of practice he says "i'm the leader"

f*cking crazy. never seen anything like it

:biggums: :bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
07-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Russell to Clarkson/Lin:

http://new4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Stannis+fw+he+reached+the+wall+_47bc508947e8bf3e76 d3659f8af0fbbb.gif

GIF REACTION
07-08-2015, 04:16 AM
The Lakeshow Baby!

Inferno
07-08-2015, 04:42 AM
D'Alphalo :bowdown: kenneth finally dropping a gem in his walls of text :bowdown:

ImKobe
07-08-2015, 05:52 AM
Kobe & D'Angelo gonna lead the Lakers to the WCF at least. Finally, Kobe can play off ball and save his energy for 4th quarter scoring. Let the young guys handle the ball and run the offense through the first 3 quarters and use his veteran leadership to close out games in the 4th.

Lakers have addressed two of their biggest needs in giving Kobe other guys that can handle the rock and score and a legitimate rim protector that Lakers haven't had since D12, when they were a Playoff team.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-08-2015, 05:59 AM
Kobe & D'Angelo gonna lead the Lakers to the WCF at least. Finally, Kobe can play off ball and save his energy for 4th quarter scoring. Let the young guys handle the ball and run the offense through the first 3 quarters and use his veteran leadership to close out games in the 4th.

Lakers have addressed two of their biggest needs in giving Kobe other guys that can handle the rock and score and a legitimate rim protector that Lakers haven't had since D12, when they were a Playoff team.

This season is championship or bust, IMO

NZStreetBaller
07-08-2015, 05:59 AM
Kobe = mentor legend
russell = hungry young alpha lion

NZStreetBaller
07-08-2015, 06:00 AM
This season is championship or bust, IMO

Wtf dude i wudnt go that far.....

NBASTATMAN
07-08-2015, 11:41 AM

Wow...Just surpassed Jordan Clarkson & Nick Young as the most Alpha player on the Lakers roster!

Lakers Baby!

KOBE BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW LEADER... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:bowdown: :bowdown:

The disrespect he is showing to Kobe is MJ LIKE...... Mj did this to ICE GERVIN

senelcoolidge
07-08-2015, 11:43 AM
It's going to be fun to watch how bad the lakers are going to be. Their fans are setting up Russell to be a failure.

NBASTATMAN
07-08-2015, 11:44 AM
this might be the one instance in which i'd agree

the first guy i've ever seen with an even more cut throat alpha approach is D'alphalo Russell

period

shocking. i had to think about it for a minute. but its true

kobe challenged jordan 1 on 1 at age 17 and said he'd beat his ass

that was the most alpha sh*t ever. but like wilts 100 point game. theres no video of it

there is video of russell saying "if i emulated anyone you would have seen someone do the things i do "

and

that and him basically walking into kobes team and on the first day of practice he says "i'm the leader"

f*cking crazy. never seen anything like it

:biggums: :bowdown:

Kobe was in his fifth season when he said that TO MJ.. .Phil Jackson got them to meet each other after a game and Kobe said that to MJ..As for RUSSELL HE IS TELLING KOBE MOVE THE FCUK OVER THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN... :bowdown:

raprap
07-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Future superstar. :bowdown:

I can see Kobe giving up his reign to D'alpha. Kobeta is happening. :bowdown:

IncarceratedBob
07-08-2015, 12:32 PM
lebron went to an ohio state game this year and was sitting on along the tunnel and during halftime D'Angelo just walked passed him without even acknowledging him, after halftime lebron had left the game

riseagainst
07-08-2015, 01:08 PM
is the OP now a lakers fan? I don't understand.

:lol

rmt
07-08-2015, 04:02 PM
It's amazing to me how hyped up this player is and he's never played even one minute in the NBA. I count 5 threads of his on the first page. Laker fans are crazy - no wonder they over-rate Kobe so.

hawke812
07-08-2015, 04:35 PM
It's amazing to me how hyped up this player is and he's never played even one minute in the NBA. I count 5 threads of his on the first page. Laker fans are crazy - no wonder they over-rate Kobe so.

A lot of these posers are *new Laker fans*. RoundMoundofDung is part of the Lebron Family for example.

Others like NBAFATMAN just want to hurl insults at Kobe any way they can:confusedshrug: