PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever just have an overwhelming need for sex?

Thunderfan86
07-08-2015, 09:23 PM
It happens to me quite often. To the point that I have to find a fat chick off Craigslist or some other drastic measures.

lbj4kb8
07-08-2015, 09:32 PM
I would rather rub one out than have sex with a fat stranger off craigslist. Have you no sense of decency?

Fudge
07-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Nope, haven't even held hands with a woman. Sucks.

I'll never know this said feeling you're talking about.

highwhey
07-08-2015, 09:37 PM
It happens to me quite often. To the point that I have to find a fat chick off Craigslist or some other drastic measures.
When i was on Adderall, yes. It increased my libido to the point that it was like a bad rash that needed scratching. Turns out dopamine does this to you. I read an article about alzhemeirs patients taking levadopa or other drugs that produce dopamine and how they began having enormous amounts of sex lmao.

I have some big forearms as a result.

Thunderfan86
07-08-2015, 09:50 PM
I would rather rub one out than have sex with a fat stranger off craigslist. Have you no sense of decency?
To be quite honest, no I do not.

BTW, I will only "rub one out" after I've had sex with a real woman. I absolutely hate wasting a good, built up, nut by myself. If that makes sense

Hawker
07-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Fat chicks aren't worth it.

I feel so nasty. They are also much more clingy.

iamgine
07-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Yeah but then I just order hookers off facebook.

Cowboy Thunder
07-08-2015, 10:13 PM
I would suggest finding a girlfriend or wife, but this does not solve your problem at all.

Dresta
07-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Show some self-control and abstain for a month or so. Whenever i've done this my libido drops off a cliff. Makes it much easier to be productive. A mind incessantly focused on women and sex is almost always intellectually deficient (e.g. teenagers, or Charlie Sheen).

BasedTom
07-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Yes, but with women unlike OP

Thunderfan86
07-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Yes, but with women unlike OP
I'm not into guys. I like women just like you my friend.

~primetime~
07-09-2015, 11:34 PM
To be quite honest, no I do not.

BTW, I will only "rub one out" after I've had sex with a real woman. I absolutely hate wasting a good, built up, nut by myself. If that makes sense
No, it doesn't make sense.

Thunderfan86
07-09-2015, 11:43 PM
No, it doesn't make sense.
If I haven't came in like a week or so.....I rather cvm while fvcking and/or getting head from a chick rather than jacking myself off. After I've got that good nut out with a chick......I don't mind jerking it.

Swaggin916
07-10-2015, 12:02 AM
No but then again i haven't had a lot of it and this lotion I just bought is awesome

KiiiiNG
07-10-2015, 12:09 AM
If I haven't came in like a week or so.....I rather cvm while fvcking and/or getting head from a chick rather than jacking myself off. After I've got that good nut out with a chick......I don't mind jerking it.
this guy making a lot of sense right now. :applause:

joe
07-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Yeah like all the time. My sex drive at times is overwhelming. I always think of how insane it is to be almost harassed by a drive that is within you. It feels alien.

kNIOKAS
07-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Actually - no, but thanks for asking.

What I very often get is this urge to get into girls pants, both literally or figuratively (like letting a girl know I'm sexually interested, write explicit obscene things to her, etc.), and that's really hard to fight. I crave to invade what I consider girl's privacy so badly, it melts the mind. So it's not really sex, but a kind of very specific virtual relationship with a female.

Do you guys have it?

Thunderfan86
07-14-2015, 09:12 PM
Yeah like all the time. My sex drive at times is overwhelming. I always think of how insane it is to be almost harassed by a drive that is within you. It feels alien.
I'm glad I'm not the only one

Stempel, HERB
07-14-2015, 10:45 PM
u can jerk off or find *****, wtf is overwhelming, man up, blow ur load, get on with the rest of ur day

RidonKs
07-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Show some self-control and abstain for a month or so. Whenever i've done this my libido drops off a cliff. Makes it much easier to be productive. A mind incessantly focused on women and sex is almost always intellectually deficient (e.g. teenagers, or Charlie Sheen).
if you don't have an appropriate outlet, this won't work. it will just get pent up in some less savory fixation and you will blow like serenity now. without the proper avenues for sublimation, the sex abstaining mind might also just lose general interest. but that's less likely than an emotional outburst imo.

riseagainst
07-15-2015, 11:01 AM
i once was so horny i jerked off and came on my sister's face. Then 5 minutes later i penetrated her in her pvssy. This all happened, of course, after i made sure she had already passed out.

BlazerRed
07-15-2015, 10:16 PM
No, my girl wants sex more than I do. If I want it I get it.

RidonKs
07-15-2015, 10:19 PM
i once was so horny i jerked off and came on my sister's face. Then 5 minutes later i penetrated her in her pvssy. This all happened, of course, after i made sure she had already passed out.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/d4/a3/c4d4a3bc42a91b393edbdbbab763cf81.jpg