PDA

View Full Version : So is Chandler Parsons on the block???

WeGetRing2012
07-08-2015, 10:45 PM
B/c the Lakers have some scrubs and picks we can send their way if they are trying to tank. They're good scrubs too they got us the #2 & #7 picks :lol :lol

Chandler is basically going to be a UFA next year and he is not gonna help them with the tank.

Russell/Clarkson
Kobe/Lou Will
Parsons/Swaggy P
Randle/Bass
Hibbert/Black

Do it Mitch!!!

DMAVS41
07-08-2015, 10:46 PM
B/c the Lakers have some scrubs and picks we can send their way if they are trying to tank. They're good scrubs too they got us the #2 & #7 picks :lol :lol

Chandler is basically going to be a UFA next year and he is not gonna help them with the tank.

He has negative trade value. There isn't a team in the league trading for the contract....

It would cost the Mavs to trade him...we'd have to send Justin Anderson along with him for a team to take that clown

WeGetRing2012
07-08-2015, 10:51 PM
He has negative trade value. There isn't a team in the league trading for the contract....

It would cost the Mavs to trade him...we'd have to send Justin Anderson along with him for a team to take that clown

I'm taking it if Im the Lakers.

We have nothing to lose. If he comes and plays out of his mind he will opt out to sign a longer deal. If he picks up the option the Lakers will still have the cap space to max out a player bc Kobe's contract comes off the books and we only have like 10mil on the books. It's a long shot Durant comes anyway and after striking out these last few summers it's worth taking the chance. Randle/Russell/Clarkson/Parsons is solid.

sfballa13
07-08-2015, 10:55 PM

Pistons will gladly trade for him

Jennings, Morris, Cartier Martin for Chandler Parsons

DMAVS41
07-08-2015, 10:58 PM
Guys...I was joking...thought that would be obvious

Having said that...his value is low. He's currently injured and can opt out...and will demand a huge payday if healthy.

I doubt many teams are giving up legit assets for that.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Guys...I was joking...thought that would be obvious

Having said that...his value is low. He's currently injured and can opt out...and will demand a huge payday if healthy.

I doubt many teams are giving up legit assets for that.

we, Lakers will take him, give him to us

christian1923
07-08-2015, 11:03 PM

What's so bad about parsons?

SwishSquared
07-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Pistons will gladly trade for him

Jennings, Morris, Cartier Martin for Chandler ParsonsHmm interesting fake trade lol. I like the inclusion of Morris, but if Mavs indeed tank, may as well ask for Spencer Dinwiddie + pick and try to re-route Brandon Jennings elsewhere.

Dallas can then tank and have Matthews, Dirk, and Carlisle rest up this season. Have gobs of cap space next year + high lotto pick.

DMAVS41
07-08-2015, 11:34 PM
What's so bad about parsons?

He's not worth his contract, is injured, and he can opt out after the year. Just very little value for a player with an expiring contract that hasn't proven anything like Parsons has at 16 million a year with a trade kicker.