PDA

View Full Version : Is LAC now the most hated team?

UK2K
07-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Bitch ass Deandre getting pressured and manipulated like a 4 year old.
CP3, the perennial loser, but somehow remains an all-star.
Doc
Austin
Blake, the most annoying offensive fouling player on the planet.
And of course, their wack ass (what little there are) fan base.

I for one, hope they crash and burn, again.

raprap
07-09-2015, 08:27 AM
Nah

Derka
07-09-2015, 08:28 AM
All the Clippers did was pitch to the center they wanted to keep. That's what they're supposed to do.

SoCalMike
07-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Nah, they not...

Now, how DeAndre handled his business is another story... pretty f*&!*%$! how he handled the situation.

:pimp:

chips93
07-09-2015, 08:53 AM
All the Clippers did was pitch to the center they wanted to keep. That's what they're supposed to do.

and only after that center came to them, and told them he was having second thoughts.

UK2K
07-09-2015, 08:54 AM
and only after that center came to them, and told them he was having second thoughts.

Mentally, he really is like a four year old.

"Lets see how fast you can pick up your room... Ready.... Go!"

Cold soul
07-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Nah however Jordan will be more hated now especially in Dallas. I expect him to get boooed badly next time in Dallas.

Darius
07-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Clippers did exactly what they are supposed to do.

Succeed at all costs.

Jordan didnt handle himself as well as he should have but LMAO at all these keyboard warriors around here acting superior

Charlie Sheen
07-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Always been a staunch supporter of DJ. Swore up and down VDN did him wrong pulling him in 4Q of games and shredding dude's confidence. I don't want him to fail, but I suspect he'll always be the player VDN saw and never grow into the one I always thought he could be. The way this summer went down...dude ain't built for that life. Is he gonna use Doc to shield him from every criticism about his free throws or poor play from here on?

Barnes shipped out :(

Helps that the Lakers are giving me reasons to watch this season too :D Honestly Clippers were just filling an empty space during these last couple seasons.

I don't hate them. Won't be rooting for or against the Clipps. I just...don't care about them anymore.

ronniec
07-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Clippers management did what they have to do.
The scene was ugly, but they did not break any rule.

All happened because DJ changed his mind, twice.

If there is any fault/blame, it should be on the player, not the team.

ShackEelOKneel
07-09-2015, 12:52 PM
They are up there. DeAndre was the last player I was a fan of.

FPJ
07-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Clyde Drexler @clydedrexler22
Why are you playing with people's time and money? your word is as valuable as your free throw shooting #DeAndreJordan #clippers #Mavericks

Legends66NBA7
07-09-2015, 01:06 PM

??

Considering all-star is a regular season award, why would what he does in the playoffs matter ? And you don't get a lack of all-star selections for how many rings you don't win.

bigkingsfan
07-09-2015, 01:07 PM
4th hated team in their own state.

Nets fan 93
07-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Nah probably DeAndre though. Don't give the owner of another team a handshake agreeing to millions of dollars when you aren't even entirely sure you even wanna go there.

clipps
07-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Hated by insecure betas. Jordan changed his mind. How many times does that happen? Probably a lot. And it's not like Mark Cuban's didn't have it coming. Karma. DJ went to the better team and organization, deal with it.

inclinerator
07-09-2015, 01:19 PM
lebron james is still the most hated team

KG215
07-09-2015, 01:27 PM

:wtf:

Somehow remains an all-star? The hell does that even mean? Being a "perennial loser" doesn't exclude a player from being an all-star. He's still one of the 3 best PGs in the NBA and comfortably a top 10 player overall.

Fiasco
07-09-2015, 01:51 PM
Hated by insecure betas. Jordan changed his mind. How many times does that happen? Probably a lot. And it's not like Mark Cuban's didn't have it coming. Karma. DJ went to the better team and organization, deal with it.

It's happened several times, actually. Clippers fans experienced it personally when Elton Brand left for Philly.

Fallen Angel
07-09-2015, 02:00 PM
DeAndre Jordan changing his mind wasn't the problem, it's how the Clippers made this into a social media fiasco, basically making a joke of the Dallas Mavericks.

Now we're gonna have a lockout because of this shit about verbal agreements and if they should be legally binding or not.

Blake Griffin ****ed over every single other player in the league by making this thing into a joke with posting the immature shit on Twitter. Now why the league is on lockdown and players aren't making money they know who to point their hatred to.

imnew09
07-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Who hates on their selfie banners.

Win some rings thats when haters come out

clipps
07-09-2015, 02:27 PM
It's happened several times, actually. Clippers fans experienced it personally when Elton Brand left for Philly.

Can't forget when Kobe wasted the Clippers whole 2004 off-season while holding the Lakers FO hostage until they traded Shaq away to Miami.

Cocaine80s
07-09-2015, 02:28 PM

Somehow remains an all-star? The hell does that even mean? Being a "perennial loser" doesn't exclude a player from being an all-star. He's still one of the 3 best PGs in the NBA and comfortably a top 10 player overall.
Dude is a houston fan lol

I like harden but him and dwight also fit into that category :lol

UK2K
07-09-2015, 02:32 PM

Based on....?

Dude is flat out overrated. Super team last year and they got beat in epic fashion by the Rockets missing two starters.

UK2K
07-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Dude is a houston fan lol

I like harden but him and dwight also fit into that category :lol

Does a WCF not count? If you dont win the title you automatically suck?

Dwight has been to two finals.

CP3 has been to... nowhere. Blake Griffin. Deandre Jordan. JJ. And they went....nowhere. Again. And again. And again.

Fiasco
07-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Can't forget when Kobe wasted the Clippers whole 2004 off-season while holding the Lakers FO hostage until they traded Shaq away to Miami.

Good times. Haha.

Doranku
07-09-2015, 02:57 PM
:roll:

Young X
07-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Does a WCF not count? If you dont win the title you automatically suck?

Dwight has been to two finals.

CP3 has been to... nowhere. Blake Griffin. Deandre Jordan. JJ. And they went....nowhere. Again. And again. And again.At the end of the day those guys have the same # of rings as the Clippers.

No one will give a f*ck about getting to the conference finals and LOSING when it's all said and done. LOL @ acting like winning 1 game in the conference finals is some big achievement.

They were on their couches watching the Warriors hoist the trophy last month just like everybody else. They're both RINGLESS.

Fudge
07-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Nah, it's still the Golden State Warriors*

KG215
07-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Based on....?

Dude is flat out overrated. Super team last year and they got beat in epic fashion by the Rockets missing two starters.
They weren't a super team last year. Anyone that thinks that needs to rethink how they evaluate basketball teams. After CP3, Blake, and Jordan (who has some major deficiencies in his game) the Clippers weren't that good. Their depth was shit and they had maybe 6 or so legit/quality NBA players, if that.

KG215
07-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Based on....?

They weren't a super team last year. Anyone that thinks that needs to rethink how they evaluate basketball teams. After CP3, Blake, and Jordan (who has some major deficiencies in his game) the Clippers weren't that good. Their depth was shit and they had maybe 6 or so legit/quality NBA players, if that.

You're the one that said "somehow remains an all-star" about CP3 which is just dumb. There are other "perennial losers" throughout the years who have been perennial all-stars.

bluechox2
07-09-2015, 03:28 PM
deandre just sharktanked cuban